All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
13600 N Freeway, Fort Worth, TX, 76177, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Very clean & quiet accomadations"
Needed a room after a long bike ride at TX Motor Speedway. Found this through Expedia at a great price. No complaints what so ever.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice room, great breakfast, friendly staff"
I loved every minute of the stay. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel was far enough from downtown to rest but close enough to visit every day. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Tiff
my main complaint was that our room smelled like mildew
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel with a great view."
Good breakfast Friendly staff Comfortable lobby and lounge
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"5 Minutes to Texas Motor Speedway"
We were heading to Texas Motor Speedway the day we left. It was a 5-minute drive. The hotel was very pleasant. No restaurants right next to it, but a 3-minute drive to the other side of the freeway and there is a great BBQ restaurant, plus a few others. The breakfast was really good. It was a step above other "free" hotel breakfasts. They had plenty of area to sit and eat. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"A moment never to be forgotten"
I enjoy my time there so much I extended my stay for another day. When I go back I'll be staying there.
Other trip May 29, 2014
With the exception of the very old stale carpet that had a mildew odor and the AC that kept going to warm after 45 minutes of running, my stay was fair. New flooring and new air-conditioning is much needed. I had to get up 3 times in the middle of the night to turn the AC off then on again because the room was too hot. This is the only way I could keep the room cool. I didn't get much sleep.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lesia
"Great Place to Stay"
Quick check in and check out. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Clean rooms. Very close to our event. I would stay here again.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Nice clean large room.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Ray Hubenthal
Room smelled a little smokey, breakfast was GREAT, and overall the service was nice.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
The hotel was very clean and big enough for what we needed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything is very close within walking distance. Breakfast was hot,ready and great for the variety that was offer. Coffee was great with a wide selection of choices. I would recommed if you are looking for a hotel to stay at consider this one if traveling on 35W. Very clean and great price.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
slept like a baby,good breakfast
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
B.Maggard
"Excellent hotel near Texas Motor Speedway"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the convenience of being close to the track made it even better. The staff was wonderful and accomodating in every way. We have already made our reservations for the rest of the 2014 racing season in Fort Worth.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
LeAnn
"Impressed on all accounts!"
It is not often that I am impressed by a hotels smell and if all Hamptons are this clean and smell this fresh I will be looking for them every time. From check in to check out I was impressed with happy employees, very comfortable room, great breakfast and again, the fresh smell. This hotel gets a 10 from this picky person!
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
Mrs. Byers
Nice hotel a lot better then the hilton down the road from it!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"The hotel was beautiful and the staff were excepti"
Would stay again when I am in the area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
Very clean and comfortable. Have already recommended to a friend. Will have no hesitancy to stay there again. Thanks for helping with the reservation.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Dr. E
"It was great we loved it"
Great as always rooms are nice and staff was great
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Close to church...Got me to the chapel on time"
The overall stay wasn't bad. The bathroom shower was not the best it needs updating and need more electrical outlets in the room.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
C.B.
It was a nice hotel. The breakfast was really good. Our room was clean, but there was pen marks on the sheets and pillow cases. It was next to an airport, but never heard any planes! Would stay again!
2 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"Nice Staff and Nice Beds"
I stayed for a holiday visit with my two girls in the two queen bedroom. The breakfast was great and I enjoyed the nice staff. I would likely stay again. It was smaller than expected, but the bathroom was nice and the ac/heater was easy to use.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Shannon
Always a pleasure to stay at a Hampton Inn. Was caught in the recent Ice Storm and they where able to extend my booking for an additional night.
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
fmcflyii
"Very nice hotel"
Very friendly staff, Robert at front desk at night is super nice. very clean room and good hot breakfast. Fast wifi.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
Haoen
"Convenient, clean, quiet"
Right off of the highway. Super quiet. Very clean. Good breakfast. Wish our king bed suite had at least a half wall for a bigger room with the kids. I probably just read the description wrong when booking. We were in a rush. For the price of the hotel, I thought we received an excellent deal. Service at the hotel was friendly and fast.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Love this place"
This is an awesome place to stay. Rooms are exceptionally clean and the service was great!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Served its purpose"
The staff of the hotel was wonderful, especially the front-desk staff. Very courteous. The room was nice and clean, and the hotel looks like it has recently undergone a nice renovation. However, the renovation stopped at the tub/shower - it looked old and worn. But it was clean! The bed was a little bouncy but also served its purpose. There is a little noise from the airport across the highway but overall it was no problem. Breakfast was good, as well.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"very satisfied with service"
Great place to stay, but you'll have to travel at least 25min to shop or party. Its in the middle of nowhere, but area is nice and quiet
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
J. Holmes
"Houston"
Clean and close to the track I would stay again
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Houston
"Nice Hotel close to everything"
Everything was good at this hotel, it was very clean, staff was good, breakfast was excellant
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Great hotel with great service"
I have stayed at this hotel several times and can attest that it is usually very clean, and the staff is usually very professional and friendly. The only minor complaint I have is that to save energy, they'll leave the A/C off until the guest arrives. The only problem is that it can take an hour for the room to cool off in the summer. Other than that, this is a great place if you're in North Fort Worth.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Amazing customer service!"
The staff was helpful and wonderful! They even took the time to help me find the hotel when I finally drove into Texas from California and was lost, and they didn't mind my grumpiness. The only issue I had was that the bed was little hard for my taste but other than that everything was fabulous.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Yolanda C.
"2-night Stay"
The staff is excellent - no complaints there. And the hotel suffices for a decent night's stay in a safe area that's close to everything (at least for the area I was visiting). I just wasn't very impressed with the cleanliness of the room, more so the bathroom. And the gym is nothing to speak of, as it barely exists. Still, for a quick stay for business purposes, I had a safe place to lay my head (although the bed is NOT comfortable) & the staff is very accommodating.
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
KEL
"Great Place. I stay here for Tour de Cure"
Everything was in order. Breakfast was just what I needed before a bicycle ride at Texas Motor Speedway. I always stay at this hotel the night before the Tour de Cure bicycle ride at TMS. Tour de Cure is a fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association. I recommend this hotel. Restaurants are nearby, too.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
H. David
"Family of 5 vacation"
Greeted by a very friendly staff. We needed a cot and extra pillowd. Staff was very accomdating. Pool was small but kids had fun. Slight moldy smell in room but otherwise very comfortable.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
GOOD
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"Very inviting"
One of the homiest hotels we've stayed it. Really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
It was very clean, comfortable, and welcoming. Great breakfast, every morning there were different hot items available, along with cereal options, and fresh fruit. Would definitely stay here again!!
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Good for business people or families."
Room clean, staff friendly and would have no problem staying here again. Only issues was lock on back door inoperable ( noted by sign on door) and ice machine on our floor didn't work, also noted by sign on machine. Minor inconveniences but inconveniences that should be addressed.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Marc
"Horrible A/C in all rooms"
Rooms were nice, but the a/c doesn't blow hard and is not very cold. We're moved from one room to another and it was the same problem. The front desk manager said that all the ac's have a small fan and didn't blow real hard. Felt like we had a swamp cooler in our room. Would definitely not stay there. You'll regret it.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Beau
"Good hotel."
Overall hotel was nice. However, the air conditioning in our room was leaking onto the carpet due to the humidity. This caused the room to have a damp smell. I called downstairs to let the attendants know, however, he stated all of the a/c leak on the floor.... He did send housekeeping to spray to make the room smell better.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"This hotel works for me!"
I rented the room to study for my upcoming finals (grad school). The staff went out of their way to accommodate me and my needs. The hotel was really clean, I walked the halls, elevator, and lobby in my socks and they were still white. The bed was a little lumpy, but the pillows were soft and perfect. The breakfast was best of all.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
Grad school mom of three
"No AC"
poor service and A/c unit didn't work. All night long the A/c would come on then go off and it made for a miserable night.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Hotel was good the only thing missing was a a Hotel Bar.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Great hotel for Anyone!"
Hotel was excellent. Maid service was excellent! The only major downfall of this hotel is no mini fridge in your room. We bought a cooler and constantly filled it up with ice for milk and juice at night. The ice machine was on a different floor so 2 trips up and down was a pain. No milk sold in the lobby store. Other than that hotel breakfast was excellent. Hotel was clean and rooms were spotless.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Angel67
"Hope all Hampton Inn's are like this one."
Very clean hotel. Breakfast was better than we expected, compared to what one normally thinks of when it comes to a complimentary breakfast. Hot water was exactly that and it was there when you turned on the tap.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
"great place"
Only thing was the bed I had was lumpy
2 night trip May 24, 2013
jose
"Great place and price!"
Great place to stay! We came for a vacation and stayed in a room with a King size bed and pull out couch for the kids. Everyone was comfortable and had enough room. The BEST thing about the hotel is the FREE BREAKFAST!!! They had so much you could choose from and everyday they would switch it up. I LOVED IT! Staff was friendly and pool was clean and kept up. I will stay here again next year!
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
"BAD SERVICE!!!!"
VERY HARD TO WORK WITH!! Staff WOULD NOT help me out AT ALL!! I will NEVER stay at this hotel!
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Hampton #1 as always"
This hotel was up to the usual high level of Hampton excellence. Quiet, clean, roomy, great breakfast...great. Was especially impressed when the sign said the duvet cover was washed for every guest.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Rich
"Great room and convenient access on and off freewa"
Stayed for one night and I was very satisfied. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The overall hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly as well. The breakfast was good, loved the variety and the friut was very sweet and juicy. The only thing that I did not like was that the drain on the tub was broken so I had to use a washcloth to plug it for my daughter.
Other trip May 17, 2013