All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
13600 N Freeway, Fort Worth, TX, 76177, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Quite clean
    Room is all right
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"One night stay"
I stayed one night at this place. It was close to where I needed to be and easy to get to off the highway. I couldn't hear any noises from the road or in the hotel. Check in was quick and friendly, the breakfast was simple but not bad- waffles, eggs, sausage etc. They were doing construction outside and hit a water line so the water shut off for a couple hours but they were very apologetic. Bed was comfortable and the room was well cleaned. Housekeeping came about 8am so if you know you'll sleep later than that then I suggest putting the do not disturb sign out. Didn't go to the pool, looked small not a ton of lounge chairs but wasNt occupied during the day so it probably wouldn't be hard getting a seat. Not too many close places to eat unless you have a car. All in all it was a place I would stay at again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jakki
"Nice pool, clean"
Nice place would stay there again. Easy to find.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice surprise"
The room was clean and comfortable. The price was excellent and a bonus was the near-by shopping and restaurants. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely recommond this Hampton. We will stay again when heading that way.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Convenient access to work site"
This is a great hotel!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Close to family for a celebration"
Convenient to all our needs for a family celebration and being near to the other hotels was convenient also.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
We stayed here while passing through and the ac worked, beds were clean and comfy, breakfast was good and hot. A little isolated for our needs but not really a big deal.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Perfect hotel for the price"
This hotel was very nice and I recommend it to anybody. Was clean and the beds were comfy.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Scott Davis
We came for an event downtown. This hotel was perfect. literally like 10 minutes away. Had several restaurants nearby. The hotel was clean and modern. Bed was very comfortable and showers had great temperature and pressure. Breakfast was great. Would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Nice hotel . Front desk associate doesn't need to be at that important location , where the guests have the first contact ,which to me it' s the first impression , so my first impression was bad, but the hotel as a building is nice. I'm going back next door to: Garden Inn where I stayed many times .
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Eddy
"a place to think and reflect"
Enjoyed the stay. Eric was fantastic. Hotel rate was very affordable.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
BC
"Exactly what was needed"
The hotel accomplishes everything the business traveler is looking for: clean rooms, pleasant staff, quiet evenings and free breakfast and wifi. Would stay there again, especially given how affordable it was. Only wish was that the Fitness Center was a bit better.
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
R Dean
"Way better than we hoped."
Everything was nice and clean. Check in was fast and the staff was pleasant. The only thing that was a negative was that the microwave in the room was broken and almost caught the bag on fire, what a smell! We were able to use the microwave in the cafe and aired out the room and back to the nice night. We would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Christine
Booked for my sister, she said she loved it. She never stays in a virtual, So I booked it for her
We always stay here when visiting family and especially want to thank Mr. Strahan for the personal attention he gives the guests. He is personable, attentive, and quick to respond to your needs. He always has a welcoming smile on his face and truly cares to help. He also makes sure there are cookies and coffee available no matter what time you arrive.My granddaughter is a selective eater and he provided her Cheerios later in the day which made her very happy. Because of him, we will continue to stay at this Hampton every time we are in Fort Worth.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Linda Castenson
"Close to Alliance Airport, not too much traffic."
It was very hot outside. Took quite a while to cool down room. Clothes closet a little small. Otherwise, very nice.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Sabrehna
Pool was cold in the 3rd week of July. Otherwise, everything else was great. Brrrrrrr.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY I WILL BE BACK"
WE HAN A WONDERFUL NIGHT GREAT ROOM HAVE TO SAY IT WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PLACES WE HAVE BEEN IN A LONG TIME
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Happy Man
"Great location near shopping"
Loved our room. Wish there had been a frig. Pool area was clean with plenty of towels. Wish there was a jacuzzi. Loved morning newspapers and cookies. Breakfast was nice. Please provide eggs with no cheese. Overall great experience.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
dee
"Everything was great ...also grade A breakfast."
Executive stay with out the high price ..no doubt...
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
bks1baby
Everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't have any problems at all. The rooms were great, extremely clean and well maintained. We had a family reunion and I will certainly stay there again. Very convenient for entrance to the freeway.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Would not recommend this Hotel to my worst enemy! I have stayed at Hampton Inn all across the country. This one was the worst. The front counter customer service was okay, but the room did not match the description of the room I purchased on-line. I purchased a Double Queen and when I checked in I was given a single queen. When I called the front desk they said oh so sorry but that was what you got. Not according to my print out I said and then I went down and showed them. I got a "SPECIAL" rate they said and it would cost me extra to get what I had originally purchased. besides that, the bed felt like a trampoline/no sleep. needless to say after the first night with no sleep I canceled the rest of my stay and went somewhere else. With no refund!!!
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
This hotel was very comfortable. My only complaints: Although the service of the front desk employees was very friendly and attentive, they seem understaffed. That is no fault of the employees. Check-in could have been a lot faster if there was more than one employee. When I was checking out, again only one employee on duty. Also, the mattresses could use updating. Other than those things my stay was enjoyable and I would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Christina
"Good hotel and staff"
Staff are always nice and helpful. Nothing around here, so plan up drive for dinner.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Very clean & quiet accomadations"
Needed a room after a long bike ride at TX Motor Speedway. Found this through Expedia at a great price. No complaints what so ever.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice room, great breakfast, friendly staff"
I loved every minute of the stay. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel was far enough from downtown to rest but close enough to visit every day. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Tiff
my main complaint was that our room smelled like mildew
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel with a great view."
Good breakfast Friendly staff Comfortable lobby and lounge
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"5 Minutes to Texas Motor Speedway"
We were heading to Texas Motor Speedway the day we left. It was a 5-minute drive. The hotel was very pleasant. No restaurants right next to it, but a 3-minute drive to the other side of the freeway and there is a great BBQ restaurant, plus a few others. The breakfast was really good. It was a step above other "free" hotel breakfasts. They had plenty of area to sit and eat. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"A moment never to be forgotten"
I enjoy my time there so much I extended my stay for another day. When I go back I'll be staying there.
Other trip May 29, 2014
With the exception of the very old stale carpet that had a mildew odor and the AC that kept going to warm after 45 minutes of running, my stay was fair. New flooring and new air-conditioning is much needed. I had to get up 3 times in the middle of the night to turn the AC off then on again because the room was too hot. This is the only way I could keep the room cool. I didn't get much sleep.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Lesia
"Great Place to Stay"
Quick check in and check out. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Clean rooms. Very close to our event. I would stay here again.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Nice clean large room.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Ray Hubenthal
Room smelled a little smokey, breakfast was GREAT, and overall the service was nice.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
The hotel was very clean and big enough for what we needed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything is very close within walking distance. Breakfast was hot,ready and great for the variety that was offer. Coffee was great with a wide selection of choices. I would recommed if you are looking for a hotel to stay at consider this one if traveling on 35W. Very clean and great price.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
slept like a baby,good breakfast
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
B.Maggard
"Excellent hotel near Texas Motor Speedway"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the convenience of being close to the track made it even better. The staff was wonderful and accomodating in every way. We have already made our reservations for the rest of the 2014 racing season in Fort Worth.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
LeAnn
"Impressed on all accounts!"
It is not often that I am impressed by a hotels smell and if all Hamptons are this clean and smell this fresh I will be looking for them every time. From check in to check out I was impressed with happy employees, very comfortable room, great breakfast and again, the fresh smell. This hotel gets a 10 from this picky person!
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
Mrs. Byers
Nice hotel a lot better then the hilton down the road from it!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"The hotel was beautiful and the staff were excepti"
Would stay again when I am in the area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
Very clean and comfortable. Have already recommended to a friend. Will have no hesitancy to stay there again. Thanks for helping with the reservation.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Dr. E
"It was great we loved it"
Great as always rooms are nice and staff was great
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Close to church...Got me to the chapel on time"
The overall stay wasn't bad. The bathroom shower was not the best it needs updating and need more electrical outlets in the room.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
C.B.
It was a nice hotel. The breakfast was really good. Our room was clean, but there was pen marks on the sheets and pillow cases. It was next to an airport, but never heard any planes! Would stay again!
2 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"Nice Staff and Nice Beds"
I stayed for a holiday visit with my two girls in the two queen bedroom. The breakfast was great and I enjoyed the nice staff. I would likely stay again. It was smaller than expected, but the bathroom was nice and the ac/heater was easy to use.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Shannon
Always a pleasure to stay at a Hampton Inn. Was caught in the recent Ice Storm and they where able to extend my booking for an additional night.
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
fmcflyii
"Very nice hotel"
Very friendly staff, Robert at front desk at night is super nice. very clean room and good hot breakfast. Fast wifi.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
Haoen
"Convenient, clean, quiet"
Right off of the highway. Super quiet. Very clean. Good breakfast. Wish our king bed suite had at least a half wall for a bigger room with the kids. I probably just read the description wrong when booking. We were in a rush. For the price of the hotel, I thought we received an excellent deal. Service at the hotel was friendly and fast.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Love this place"
This is an awesome place to stay. Rooms are exceptionally clean and the service was great!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Served its purpose"
The staff of the hotel was wonderful, especially the front-desk staff. Very courteous. The room was nice and clean, and the hotel looks like it has recently undergone a nice renovation. However, the renovation stopped at the tub/shower - it looked old and worn. But it was clean! The bed was a little bouncy but also served its purpose. There is a little noise from the airport across the highway but overall it was no problem. Breakfast was good, as well.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"very satisfied with service"
Great place to stay, but you'll have to travel at least 25min to shop or party. Its in the middle of nowhere, but area is nice and quiet
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013