All hotels in Helen, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here147 Unicoi Street, Helen, GA, 30545, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Centrally located downtown. Very nice hotel."
Check in check out was very easy. Hotel staff was extremely knowledgeable very nice.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Adjoining rooms."
At about 11:30 PM we were awakened by a very noisy family with whiny, fussy children. I don't think it would have kept us awake, but the door which opens to the adjoining room is definitely too thin. We weren't able to get back to sleep until they fell asleep. The only other complaint I have is, the tile floor in the bathroom was as cold as like ice.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
C. Williams
very clean room and friendly people...
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
craig german
Nice hotel to stay. Rooms are ok. Prices should be a bit lower than what there asking. River view is definitely not on the river. Should be called parkinglot view. Overall if the price was a bit lower would be a nice place to stay
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
helen ga
"Friendly & Personal Staff"
The front desk staff were friendly & made my stay feel more personal. The rooms were nice & comfortable & the walk to the shops took about 4-5 minutes at a casual stroll. I've been visiting Helen for over 15 years & every time I feel welcomed by a friendly little town. Hampton Inn seems to have the nicest hotel rooms (I haven't tried the other hotels on the other side of the river) & the staff makes it feel even nicer. :-)
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Great location for Octoberfest in Helen-easy walk to just about everything. The hotel was lovely-clean, comfortable,lovely view on the river!
3 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Laurie
"Nice hotel close to downtown Helen"
Hotel with friendly staff and clean, modern rooms.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Cher
Clean hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Location, location, location....walk anywhere in Helen. Love the greenspace on the river. Will stay again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice hotel close to everything"
We had a king suite with a gas fireplace. We loved it!!!!!!! It's one of the best places we've ever stayed. It's a very short walk to the main attractions in Helen. The complimentary breakfast is probably the best I've ever had (good coffee and plenty of HOT food) and it has long hours. They also provided a complimentary snack/beverage in the afternoon.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Ted
the location was great, but our room on the 3rd floor was dark and the carpet had not been vacuumed. the hall carpet was also dirty. I was using a cane and was not asked if I needed a closer floor. the hotel breakfast was good and convenience was great, just need to improve on cleanliness...
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Johns
"heart of town, but away from crowds 2 b quiet"
Very nice hotel, huge rooms, very very clean. One small hiccup, I asked the night clerk where the closest Catholic Church was and he told me "top of the hill, make a Left, its immediately on your right-St Marks church", when asked how long he said "5 mins". It was a 24 minute drive into Clarkesville and I was late too Mass. Staff should be up to the task to give proper directions on where churches are, as not everyoen who coems to Helen is a drunkard.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Jeff Cerreta
"Wonderful getaway for Oktoberfest!"
My wife and I went with friends and split the cost of the room. A two double bed with balcony. We are not smokers but came prepared with some Fabreez. The room had the smell of a smoked in room but was quickly remedied. The beds were both soft and comfortable and the bathroom was quite nice. I have zero complaints about our experience at the Hampton Inn and will return next year!
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
Jayson
"outside overgrown"
grass needed to be mowed, landscaping overgrown, all trash containers in parking area completely full,
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. I apologize the problems you experienced during your stay with us. We strive to keep a clean and maintained property. We are constantly striving to improve our guests' satisfaction and thanks to your comment, we are able to address these issues with the appropriate departments. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again in the future. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Oktoberfest"
The breakfast was excellent the room was good. Had a small leak in the ceiling and maintance fixed it within the hour. Only bad thing I can say is when we were leaving with our hands full of luggage a staff member pushing a trash dumpster closed the elevator doors leaving us standing in the hallway on the 3rd floor
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you, Kelly, for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We do appreciate your business. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear your maintenance problem was fixed in an appropriate amount of time. I do apologize for the wait you had at the elevator. I will make sure to review with the staff proper elevator etiquette when around guests. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to you visiting our hotel again in the near future when you are in Helen, GA. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
"close to main street where all the shops are"
we enjoyed our stay at the Hampton, very comfortable and friendly staff. Close to all shops and restaurants. I will return next time I am in Helen.
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us! We do appreciate your business. I'm am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I take pride in having a great staff that works hard and serves guests with a smile! Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again in the near future on your next visit to Helen, GA. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2013
"Nice, but..."
Everything was great except for the horrible beds.
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you, Carla, for your feedback. We do appreciate your business. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are constantly monitoring comments from our guests and are always striving to improve our guests' satisfaction. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again in the near future when you are in the Helen, GA area. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2013
Carla
"Nice hotel close to main attractions"
Hotel needs a little updating but other than that we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you, Barbara, for you feedback regarding your recent stay with us! We do appreciate your business. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing again in the near future if you are in the Helen, GA area. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"convenient to the main attractions"
had to take a smoking room but the heavy amount of smoke in room seemed senseless when there is a balcony & temps in 70's. Wont risk it again. Greatful for the room & nice breakfast buffet & staff.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
The Hotel was within walking distance of all the shops and restaurants in the town.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Goodlocation,quiet, friendly staff,"
Very happy with stay overall and would stay in future. Only one complaint, Message on door first day at 1030 am saying sorry for missing the opportunity to clean room. Left room for day and room not cleaned. Next day encountered maid in hall at noon next to our room. Requested room be cleaned.Returned 5 PM room not cleaned.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Ralph
"nice room"
this was our second stay in this hotel and both times we stayed in a 2 room suite......I have no complaints, everything was perfect.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Patrick
"good location"
Room was clean but dated. Bed's extremely comfortable. Had most amenities needed microwave, refrigerator, TV. Daily rate a bit much for what you get. Motorcycle friendly and close to down town makes up for what is lacking.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Awesome Experience"
The hotel was great! Location is wonderful, walking distance to town. The hotel staff is friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was great and varied some each morning.
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you kindly for taking time to post your comment on our Expedia.com page. Your business is greatly appreciated. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us!! Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure to visit our hotel again in the future. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!! Again, thank you.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Ali
"Hotel lives up to its positive ratings"
I booked this hotel after the many positive reviews. In my opinion, it lived up to the expectations. After being unable to find a top-rated hotel available in my preferred location -- Dahlonega -- I expanded the search and found the Hampton Inn in Helen. The hotel was comfortable, had an adequate breakfast, and was convenient to everything in Helen. Now rating the city of Helen would be another story...
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Jason H
"Great hotel with river views"
Hotel staff was very friendly! The room was clean and comfortable with a great view of the river plis a balcony. The hotel is with in walking distance of the town and a 5 to 10 minute drive to all other attractions in the area. I will definately be staying again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Alan
"This is an evaluation of Hampton Inn at Helen, Ga."
Staff was very courteous and professional. Room was clean and well laid out. The complimentary breakfast was very good with numerous selections which were all very good and kept available despite numerous guests eating at the same time. Impressive staff performance.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Ken
"A great hotel in the center of Helen!"
We had a great stay at this hotel. The room was clean and one of the best quality rooms in the Helen area. The hotel is off the main street in Helen and right on the river but just a three minute walk to Main Street. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay on Helen.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Ashley
"Hampton Inn"
The room was clean and comfortable. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the server in the breakfast area was very kind ,friendly and efficient in bringing food out and keeping the area clean.
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you kindly for taking time to post your comment on our Hotels.com page. Your business is greatly appreciated. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us!! Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure to visit our hotel again in the future. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!! Again, thank you.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Rooms Very Comfortable...breafast needs work"
Rooms were very comfortable...the Manager there at Helen GA being Domino was as pleasent and informative as could be...the breakfast...well...it would have been great but the heater was out on the pan that heats the eggs and bacon...the ladies that were there did not want to put out a microwave for you to heat up the omelets...they seemed to be more interested in keeping the tables clean and taking out the garbage then to get the food hot...
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you kindly for taking time to post your comment on our Hotels.com page. Your business is greatly appreciated. I'm so sorry that you encountered a problem during your stay here with us. We are striving to improve our guests' satisfaction and thanks to your comment, we are able to address those issues. Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure to visit our hotel again in the future. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!! Again, thank you.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
dw tymorek
"Very friendly, clean, nice facility"
It impresses me when a Hotel can do a good job when fully booked. This is particularly true with families which require more from the staff and facilities. This Hotel did an outstanding job on a night when every room in town was full. The staff was impeccably polite and friendly, the facility well maintained, clean and comfortable. The beds are good quality, the facility is generous with pillows & towels. Breakfast is good. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Proflig8tor
A very goo and relaxing and restful visit!!
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"Satisfied Repeat Customer"
The entire experience was first class. This was our second time staying here. We will continue to stay here.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Cheesecake
"stay in Helen Ga"
Hotel was great and very clean, but the maid service did not do a good job cleaning up the room. They only made the bed and put out clean towels. I think they were trying to get the empty rooms available for the new guest. I had to clean up the room after they left.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
room 328
"Close but still off the beaten path!!"
We stayed at the Hampton Inn while visiting Helen for a car show. Our xperience with the hotel was awsome!! About 15 minutes after checking in the front desk attendant called to make sure everything was okay!! The rooms are huge and very cozy! We will defianlty stay here for future shows!!
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2013
"We'll be back"
Clean rooms, great location, good breakfast and friendly staff. Easy walk to everything. Away from the strip mall atmosphere on the other side of the river.
Other trip May 20, 2013
jim
I thought this hotel was closer to the main drag but the short walk didn't bother me. Not much for street lighting so I didn't want to do it at night
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Central location in Helen"
We stayed 2 nights in very comfortable rooms with all amenities - very central to everything in Helen. A perfect choice and we would certainly use this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2013
TinaB
"Great for a business person or a whole family."
This place has beautiful, comfortable rooms, much nicer than I anticipated!
Response by Hampton Inn Helen
Thank you kindly for taking time to post your comment on our Expedia page. Your business is greatly appreciated. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us!! Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure to visit our hotel again in the future. At Hampton Inn, we love having you here!! Again, thank you.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
Our trip was great. The young lady Domini was so pleasant and such a great help. When you have a great person from the time you walk in it sets the mood for the trip. We had a good time, the room was clean and we were surprised at how big it was. For breakfast it was a regular breakfast but the server down there was really pleasant. I have no complaints it was just a two day trip to get away with my husband and it was a wonderful time.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2013
"Terrific stay, great location"
We stayed as a halfway destination before a hiking trip in the blue ridge mountains and it was absolutely terrific. It was walking distance to the shops and several restaurants. The room was nice and clean. The complimentary breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I have experienced. It was above average. The front desk was also very helpful and went out of their way to get us a bottle opener when we forgot one. :) I highly recommend this hotel and will be back!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
This is a very nice hotel. My husband and I spent one night just to get away, and could not have picked a better hotel! It was very nice and cozy. We had the king with a whirlpool, and who would have thought the nicest hotel we have ever been in would be in the same state we live!
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
"Great hotel/Great location!"
Friendly and helpful staff. Great view of river from river front room. Great free breakfast. Will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Amazing! The room was bigger than we expected, the staff was amazing, location was great. This was a short anniversary trip and we loved it. We were within walking distance to almost everything.
Romance trip Jan 25, 2013
We enjoyed our stay. It's a nice hotel with nice staff. We will be back. The location is good. Being a block of the main street made it a little quiteter than the rest. It was an easy walk to everything.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2012
Ray
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The riverview was disappointing.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Love Hampton Inn!!"
Location was great, within walking distance to everything. Staff were friendly and helpful!! The breakfast was more than expected, (not just doughnuts and coffee)! My wife and I have stayed at several Hampton Inn's and are always pleased!! We enjoyed our stay!!
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Josh
"georgia mountains"
Trip to short!
Response by Hotel Management
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
harry
"Hampton in Helen"
Overall, the stay was very comfortable. The only issue was that the blower fan on the furnace was quite noisy. This was reported to the management for future guests. The room was very nice and the breakfast was excellent. I highly recommend this motel.
Response by Hotel Management
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Judy
"Average Hotel for a sporadic getaway!"
Hotel was average... Works great for families and pets.
Response by General Manager
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
"Great Hotel for vacation in beautiful Alpine Helen"
Great! Very neat, very comfortable! Beautiful view, extreamly friendly staff! We will go back for sure!
Response by General Manager