All hotels in Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
1460 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH, 44114, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"no mini fridge!"
The hotel was great and clean. The only complaint was not having a mini fridge.
1 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
"great value"
great stay and great value
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2015
"Hampton Inn downtown Cleveland, Ohio."
This wonderfull hotel was just a few minutes walk to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame museum which was the sole reason for our visit. Valet parking was $26.00 a night but we found a secure parking lot about 200 yards away from the hotel for $15.00 a night.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Jane M.
"Consistently Good"
Staff was very funny and very helpful. Hampton Inns consistent quality makes it the "go to" place for my family.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Clay
Nice Hampton in downtown Cleveland. Super nice staff, friendly and welcoming. Clean rooms with Hershey's kisses on the bed! My stay was quite pleasant.
4 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
"Great hotel for a conference stay"
I was here for a conference and really enjoyed my stay. It was close enough to the convention center that I could walk there in a few minutes, but it was also enough distance away that I felt I could escape the craziness of the large conference in the quiet of my room. I also appreciate a hotel that provides free continental breakfast in the morning.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Caitlin
"In town for a convention"
The staff at this hotel were excellent - very helpful and friendly. My room was comfortable and had a fantastic view (I was on the 14th floor), and was perfectly located downtown, close to the Convention Center, bus lines, and a fab coffee shop. The breakfast wasn't amazing, but it was free and there was enough choice so I was able to find something satisfactory each morning. I'd definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Dana
We had Excellent service & the staff catered to our needs. Only problem was after I got home, I found that my GPS was missing from my car's console. The valets had my keys at night, so I don't know if my car was locked or not. There was no forced entry. I don't like to complain, but someone must have stolen it.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Watson
"Who turned out the lights?"
Sunday night in downtown Cleveland is a wasteland. The hotel didn't have a restaurant, and there was nothing open within walking distance.
Response by Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown
Dear Joseph A, I'm sorry that our hotel and city disappointed you. We aim to provide every guest with a comfortable stay, but clearly missed the mark. Do not hesitate to ask our front desk for assistance in locating local food and food deliver options. Should your travels bring you back to Cleveland, we hope you will consider a return visit. Sincerely, Michael Reidy General Manager
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Joseph A
Not as close to the casino as we thought but nice for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Would stay there again!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Clean rooms downtown close to a lot of things
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Very spacious room. Perfect for my family of 5. Good recommendations for food close by.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Diana
"Great Stay!"
Our one night stay was wonderful! The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The location is perfect for the Rockhall. The room was clean and the bed was so comfy!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Leah
This was the best hotel on or 5 city tour of stadiums. Stay here and walk to the ballpark.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
mark
Excellent, everything was perfect. Everyone was professional and courteous. We will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
barry
Good location - only 10 minutes from Cleveland Indians baseball and also close to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Very clean nice hotel, good free breakfast. The only complaint was that it was hard for them to keep up with the breakfast buffet from 9 to 10. All staff was very friendly
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
susan
Our family stayed for one night. The staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was a wonderful spread.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"carey"
very good
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Carey
It was good but downside was no pool.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Room was very clean, comfortable bed. Pillow cases were a little scratchy. Friendly people. Location within walking distance to Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, Science Museum and USS Cod Submarine.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Kinda
"A little unfriendly, but very solid hotel"
Usually the hotels I stay at have great, friendly staff and some property issues. In this case it was the opposite--the front staff was quite rude which surprised me because Cleveland folks were pretty friendly as a whole. I didn't get a "Hi" or "Welcome"...just a mumbled "Last name" spoken without looking at me. Terrible first impression. I wasn't asked for my rewards number or made to feel welcome in any way. Probably the worst Hampton experience I have ever had. Maybe the front desk clerk had a bad day...it happens to us all, and I am sure the people at the front desk have to deal with all sorts of frustrating situations from people like us every day. Still, I expect better of Hampton and this left a bad impression. Everything else in the hotel was as expected--no refrigerator in the room, but the room was comfy and clean; bed was super-comfortable and neighborhood was good. It's close to the Amtrak station and that is why I booked it....there is a CVS next door and an awesome Heinen's grocery store down the road, where I got dinner. Would probably check out another of the local hotels next time....but only because there are so many cool ones around.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Location was great, everything was within walking distance.
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Carlos
"We would stay here again!"
The staff is friendly and welcoming,our room was clean and the hotel itself was very clean and nicely decorated. We had complimentary breakfast and the location is ideal for sight seeing
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
JOHN
"Downtown CLE Hampton - a nice stop"
Needed a place to crash following an event downtown CLE and be nearby for the VeloSano race the next morning. No complaints; comfy room, nice size, good amenities, breakfast was very nice but too many people and not quite enough space for everybody.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Thought it was expensive compared to other "city" hotels I've stayed as far as bed comfort and hotel amenities.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, that's why I chose this hotel. It was close by, with restaurants within walking distance. I'd stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Joanne
"Rock and Roll Cleveland"
Stay was very nice and I was impressed with downtown Cleveland. Frnt desk staff was top notch and very helpful. Only downside was the $26/day valet parking.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
RICHARD
The location was easy to find. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were very knowledgeable and courteous. Overall was a great value for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Overnight stay on our way to Michigan"
Nice hotel in downtown Cleveland, and within walking distance to many shops, restaurants, stadium, and rock and roll hall of fame. You must pay to park in garage across the street, which is a little inconvenient depending on what you are used to, but is expected as this hotel is downtown. If you like to be in the hustle and bustle of the city, this is your hotel. The hotel was clean, comfortable and modern. The breakfast bar was an extra plus! Would recommend this hotel. PS: The Winking Lizard has great food at a reasonable price!
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Good stay"
My Room faced 9th street... Lots of ambulance traffic the night I stayed. Ear plugs were provided.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Kent
"Downtown Cleveland"
Pro: Walking distance to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Con: Breakfast buffet area seating too small. Valet parking fee $26 too high and service poor. Advise to park in nearby garage for less.
Response by Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown
Dear Jeff, We are delighted that you took the time to write. Your review, which highlights strengths and areas for improvement, allows us to monitor and enhance our guest experience. I'm sorry you did not find our breakfast or valet parking convenient. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Sincerely, Michael Reidy General Manager
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Buyer beware-"
Good Central downtown location. Hotel was clean with modern appearance. Enjoyed interacting with valet crew even though we didn't use their services. Difficult to sleep with constant sirens and traffic during night. Rooms do not block sound at all. The amount of pan handlers around hotel is the other down fall and a big negative. For tourism. Will stay at different hotel next trip due to these two points.
Response by Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown
Dear Barb, I'm glad you enjoyed our modern accommodations and location. I regret that the city noise interrupted the comfort of your stay. These are the side effects of our central location. We hope that you will consider a return visit. Sincerely, Michael Reidy General Manager
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Barb
"Location Location Location"
Mediocre hotel but the location is absolutely great! A quick walk to Rock and Roll hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center, Horseshoe Casino, 4th Street Restaurants, Progressive Field, etc.!
Response by Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown
Dear Michael A., We appreciate having the opportunity to host you. We aim to provide every guest with a comfortable visit, so I regret that our accommodations left you underwhelmed. I appreciate you noting our good location and we hope to host you again. Sincerely, Michael Reidy General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2015
Michael A.
"Nice affordable hotel close to everything"
My wife and I were driving back to Virginia after a family reunion in Wisconsin. We decided not to drive back in a single day and Cleveland was a good halfway point. We were planning to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and watch the fireworks (our stay was July 4th). The Hampton in is close to everything -- about 1/4 mile from the R&R HOF, walkable to the baseball, basketball and football stadia, close to downtown restaurants and bars. The bars and restaurants of the Flats would be a long walk or a short cab ride. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable and in a safe neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Good location. Nice, clean facility. Will stay there again when I'm in cleveland
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Tyrome
"Very impressed!"
Great complimentary breakfast. Excellent location, within walking distance to many attractions. Rooms were very classy and comfortable. Electric thermostats was a nice touch. Having a fridge in the room would have been nice, but luckily we brought a cooler with us. Valet parking was required and pricey, but I'm guessing finding a spot on our own would have been difficult. No view from our window, but it's downtown Cleveland, what do you expect. Overall, 5 stars! We were very impressed, and plan on returning next time we're in town.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Jacob
"nice place"
very nice place to stay. rooms were clean staff very nice
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
mark Mitchell
"Clean with a Great Location"
My wife and teenager spent 2 nights at this hotel and enjoyed it very much. The hotel was very clean, and the room was spacious. We had a suite with 2 double beds and a pullout in the living area. While you can find a better deal on price if you are willing to stay further out of downtown, this location was wonderful. We were able to walk to see an Indians game which was an easy 1/2 mile walk, and the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame was slightly further the other way. Breakfast was also better than the standard continental breakfast normally served. They also included additional warm items, such as pre-made omelets, or bacon and eggs, depending on the morning. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Very nice staff!"
Everything was perfect, aside from a left over beer bottle from previous guests in our room, and we never received room service. We did request clean towels and were told we could have had the room done then (3pm) but we were relaxing for an hour at that point in the room, and said no thank you.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Darryl
Great overnight stay. Nice and quiet! Exceptionally clean!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good Cleveland Hotel"
Comfortable, clean hotel in the heart of downtown. Friendly staff. Valet parking is a must do and easy. Free continental breakfast is standard with the ususal fair though not much seating. Walking distance to everything including Progressive Field and the Rock-n-roll Hall of Fame. I would book here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"ALL IN - playoffs"
Good price forlocation. Would come back for a longer stay
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Janice
"Just a few blocks from all the sporting action"
Love this place. It's close to it all. The pubs, sporting events, staff is friendly and the breakfast is great!
Other trip May 31, 2015
casey
"Great room/location/price"
Great location- walking distance to East 4th Street and the Cavs game. Clean hotel, clean room, free breakfast!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Cavs trip"
Great location just stay away from the valet. Just around corner is a parking garage which is easier.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Damon
"Nice hotel close to progressive field."
Nice breakfast. Just long wait. Very busy that morning.
Other trip May 25, 2015