All hotels in Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
1460 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH, 44114, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"May 2014"
Very clean, staff always said hello and were friendly. Breakfast was great. Would stay again.
5 night business trip May 17, 2015
Maria
"OVERNIGHT STAY"
Overnight stay for education at the convention center.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Great deal for downtown location at a reasonable p"
Great location--close to downtown, Lakefront, sporting venues. Great service from the staff--friendly and helpful. Reasonable parking rates. Bathroom a tad tight, and room lighting could be better. Overall a bargain.
Response by Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown
Dear Treveler, We appreciate having the opportunity to host you. We aim to provide every guest with a comfortable visit, so it’s wonderful to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. Your honest feedback on areas which we can improve is welcomed. I thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We hope to host you again soon. Best, Michael Reidy General Manager
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"sports outing"
This is the second time I've stayed here. It is such a nice hotel! Love the breakfast! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Erin
"Great room"
Came in for a Cavs game and everything was great. Room was big and immaculate. Easy to get in and out of the area.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Matthew
"Should do a better breakfast"
Liked everything about our stay except the breakfast.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
We love this hotel. Always a great stay. Great price for the area.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Theodore
"Anniversary weekend!"
Very friendly. Very clean. Valets were very Ccourteous as well.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"would book to this hotel again, but do it directly"
Very nice location. and the hotel staff and hotel it self was very enjoyable.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"A great weekend in Cleveland"
We were in Cleveland for the Rock an Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. First visit to Cleveland and I would definetly go back! The employees of the Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown were friendly, fast, accomodating, helpful and patient as I asked a million questions. Rooms were clean and comfortable, Location was convenient to every where I needed to be and Complimentary breakfast was above and beyond what was expected.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Holly
"so convenient"
So convenient, we valeted the car and walked everywhere. Nice room. Great selection for breakfast also.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Comfort at a great location."
Just one day to visit R & R Hall of Fame. Great location. Walking distance to HOF and good restaurants.
2 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"Opening Day stay at the Hampton"
The vallet parking attendants were very nice and accomodating! Car was waiting for me when I came down to get it. The front desk associates were also very helpfull - they even checked the weather for me so I knew if I needed a coat for the Indians home opener!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice!"
Close to several restaurants, Baseball, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Was able to walk all things, no need for a car. Parked it and walked. Had an end room so there was ALOT of noise from the street ( 5th) - heard police sirens and fire trucks plenty!!!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Lu
"Room was fine, Valet Parking was a problem"
While the room was fine and the staff was very helpful, when my car was returned to me after three days of valet parking it look like someone had hit the windshield with an egg. There was yellow-orange-rusty splatter on the windshield which was not there when I turned over car to the attendant. It was probably the result of a drip from a rusty pipe or something similar. I used the windshield spray to clear as much of it as I could to drive home. The car needed washing anyway. However, after washing the car by hand and repeatedly applying Windex to the wind shield an oily residue remained on both the windshield and the roof of the car which has also been hit by the splatter. I am very disappointed that I paid $20 per night to park the car only to have it damaged.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
JRH
"Tribe Time"
No complaints would stay again. Staff was great!@
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Morning breakfast area was overwhelmed"
The breakfast area was to small and very crowded. There was not enough seating available.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Loved our stay in Cleveland!"
Stopped in Cleveland as part of a mini road trip. Hotel was easily located, valet was great.( There is no self parking at this location) We were in great proximity to east 4th street where most restaurants are. Hotel was clean, very friendly, full complimentary breakfast the next morning. 12pm check out was great, and easy access to get back onto the highway. We definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice, spacious but suites kinda dark!"
We has previously stated at this hotel before. We decided to stay again because the rooms are very spacious. We stayed at a double suite, which had a separate living room area. The rooms are a little on the dark side, the only window the suites have are facing an adjacent business so if you do open up your blind to let light in you basically can see what the people at the business are working on. My kids were disappointed with the fact that the hotel said it had free warm cookies but never had any. We did not valet park due to long waiting for car, but there are several parking garages near by at a much cheaper price. Breakfast was decent basic eggs bacon hotcakes cereal fruit pastry as well as other items. Staff is very helpful when you need something or advice on where to visit and dine. Definitely would stay there again overall.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Noe
"Love ir"
Everyone was very friendly! The morning and night staff was very helpful and I enjoued my stay. Would stay there again for sure.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
Overall everything was great. I thought towards the late afternoon/early evening the professionalism of the staff dropped off. I will still stay at this hotel in the future. I liked the room,Breakfast, price & proximity to things I enjoy doing downtown, Thanks. Ron Gregory
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Ron
"Overall great stay!"
Tub wasn't big and TV was on the smaller side compared to other hotels I've stayed in but I would definitely stay again! Great room, great eating area with lots of room and good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Perfect for a family. walkable"
Perfect for a family. walking distance from the Quicken Loans Arena (Cavs). recommended. nice breakfast. bit busy in the morning but overall OK.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Excellent downtown hotel close to the Hall of Fame"
A one night stay to visit the rock 'n roll Hall of Fame and was well worth the time and. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly and the free breakfast was like delightful ! The room was spacious and spotless. We would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Geezers
"Wonderful hotel and location - highly recommend"
It was a friend weekend to celebrate my friend's birthday and the location was perfect for walking all over the city and we felt very safe. Also, the room was fabulous! Everything seemed new from the bathroom wallpaper to the sheets and bedding. The stay was perfect and I would definitely recommend it as well as return for another visit. The reason I gave the service a 4 rather than a 5 was just because the breakfast buffet was not well attended but otherwise, it was a perfect stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Stacey
"Valet Parking"
It was difficult especially During rush hour to find the valet parking. It would of been nice to have it marked clearer. Location in the middle of downtown.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
judy
Excellent cost-benefit relation. The staff was very helpful and the room was very confortable.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
I always enjoy staying at Hampton Inns around the country. This one is no exception. The staff was friendly as well as very helpful...from getting me a glass of milk from the kitchen to calling a transportation service to get me to the airport. The room was clean and well stocked with towels. The location of this hotel is great. It is walking distance to Quicken Loans Arena, Rock Hall (straight down the street) and right across the street from one of the most beautiful churches in the U.S.A.. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone, whether it is for business or pleasure.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2015
"Stay here!"
Perfect for a Cavs game! Great staff, great service. Worth the money for sure.
"Outstanding customer service"
The staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Very professional and helpful!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Caitlin
"Decent stay"
Bed was very uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
Everything was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Nice surprise to have decent complimentary products like Neutrogena. Everything was within walking distant. Highly recommended!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Rachel
Excellent location and great staff. Breakfast and WiFi were excellent
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Thumbs up"
We only stayed one night, but everyone was very nice. It was clean everywhere we went. Breakfast was very good. Not much room to sit but many options of food. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good. But.."
Had a room next to an obnoxious couple, very loud at late hours of the night. Very unnecessary
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Comfortable stay and nice staff..."
We were in town for the Cav/Suns game on Mar 7, 2015. We chose this hotel for the price and the close proximity to Quicken Loans Arena. Overall the hotel, to include the common areas and rooms, was clean and the staff was friendly. I would have given an overall 5, but the room did not have a refrigerator or microwave. I can't remember the last time that I stayed in a hotel that didn't have both. I wish we had brought a bigger cooler with us to avoid going to the ice machine so much. Also, although the breakfast was free, it was quite busy and the space to serve yourself and eat seemed too small. Overall, we enjoyed our stay, but will take into consideration the lack of a microwave and refrigerator when we plan our next trip to Cleveland.
Timothy
"2 day weekend stay"
I was in town for a pleasure trip. I thought the hotel was very average. Breakfast was average at best......yucky eggs. I thought the area in front of the hotel was rather dirty....the sidewalk needed sweeping. The room didn't have a microwave or a fridg. Location was good.....right downtown within walking of everything. The hotel valet parking is 20 $ per day.....but so everyone knows......there's parking garages right next to the hotel for 10 $ a day. In summary........not bad and also nothing special.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Patrick
"Relaxing"
Stay was wonderful outside of valet and a couple of the front desk reps sounding as if they had attitudes when you called for services.
Latasha
"Enjoyed our stay!"
Very nice stay for a weekend in Downtown Cleveland. Walking distance from a ton of bars and restaurants. Room was clean and comfortable. Valet parking is an extra $20 hit but we considered it worth it as parking seemed kind of like a nightmare. I would definitely return!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Noelle
"Cavs game!"
Very clean and friendly and only a short walk to quicken loans arena.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Derek
"Not happy with this Hampton :("
Not a good room layout-tiny desk and closet, stuck in the corner. No fridge or microwave. Bed was hard as a rock. Valet parking only, or park 2 blocks away. Staff was not very informative.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Great Hotel just a short walk to the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame. Friendly Staff and good Breakfast.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Jeffrey
"Cleveland Hampton Downtown"
Business trip for 2 nights. Room very nice and clean which makes being away comfortable.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Clean and Friendly! Convenient location to everything downtown!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Decent, minus valet parking"
Good overall stay. Clean room, bed was comfortable, looks like they have spent some money updating the decor and the bathrooms which is nice. A couple blocks away from house of blues and a lot of nice restuarants. One tip, I would avoid valet. It was posted as $20 per day, which is crazy. Literally less than a block away there is a parking deck, which was $10 per day, and then you don't have to tip anyone.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great beds!!!"
Great hotel
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nice comfortable hotel, friendly staff."
Very close to main attractions. Walking distance (under 10 minutes) to rock and roll hall of fame, even with cold weather. Close to Cleveland aquarium to, but drive with cold weather. Decent part of town, was not nervous being out late. If your looking for really good food, decently priced, walking distance (7min) from hotel - check out the city tap because their food was out of this world! (40 beers on tap to!) The staff was very nice (although bad with giving local directions - Google helped with that!) The bed, and bedding was incredibly comfortable, bathroom was very clean.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Pat
"Great Getaway"
Fabulous hotel! Great Location! Most attractions are close by but cabs are also easy to get in case of bad weather.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"hate to complain"
The hotel room was smaller than exspected. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was average. We were pretty much on our own placing luggage in our vehicle, but I tipped the valet anyway. I would have enjoyed shuttle service And softer toilet paper.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
BARBARA
"Amazing Hotel"
The hotel was clean and beautiful. The front desk staff were kind and helpful. The valets were professional and safe. The room was comfortable and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015