All hotels in Bozeman, Montana, United States of America
75 Baxter Ln, Bozeman, MT, 59715, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Just what I was looking for...."
I was in Bozeman on business. Booked the trip with Expedia. Very happy with the stay, the breakfast. the room and amenities were perfect for my stay. It was quiet, clean, and offered a good view of the mountains. I liked the size of the room, the desk, and the water pressure. Nothin at all to complain about. It was all good.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Great breakfast"
Our family of four had a pleasant at the Hampton Inn in Bozeman. The room was clean. Internet worked. The lobby was nicely decorated. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was very good and offered early enough on the weekend that we could take advantage of it even when leaving early Sunday morning.
Other trip May 13, 2014
CORoadTripper
"As usual, terrific"
I can always rest easy when I stay at a Hampton Inn. From location to location they are consistent in their quality for the $$$.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"comfortable accommodation"
Hotel lobby was nicely decorated in a western theme. Comfy chairs, fireplace, and lounging area. Nice pool and jacuzzi in a beautiful glassed in atrium. It felt warm and the natural light was wonderful (even though it was 12 degrees in the morning and only warmed up to 39 degrees in the afternoon). The room was average size with very comfy beds. The bedding and pillows were not new, but in acceptable condition. The bathroom has not been updated, so it was disappointing, but clean. The rooms do not have fridges and microwaves. The lady who checked us in was very helpful and brought me a fridge (but only have a couple on site). There is a microwave in the breakfast area for use any time of day. The daily breakfast is a set time (doesn't change on weekends, which I found less confusing than some hotels). Good selection of food for people who don't have restricted diets. Lots of carbs and baked goods. They have excellent coffee (robust blend is my favorite) and its available all day. Very nice for an afternoon boost!
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
sunnygirlmf
This was a treat to stay hear as there was a state basketball tourney in town and we were afraid that we would be awake all night with kids running the halls but not so a very enjoyable stay Very good breakfast as well will be sure to refer friends and family here
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Awesome hotel. Very accommodating. Clean and comfortable rooms. Close to restaurants and shopping.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Nana in Montana
"consistent Hampton quality, undertrained concierge"
We wanted to stay within walking distance of downtown but couldn't find a hotel there that met our standards. I love Hamptons in general. I love that they wash the duvets and relatively updated decor. The room was fine. In the morning it was quite loud but I think that was due to our disrespectful neighbor... it sounded like they threw the latch to their door and went in and out about 500 times, letting the door bang while we were trying to sleep. My one suggestion on making the place better- I wish they trained their desk staff to offer local recommendations for restaurants. Upon checkout we asked where a good local breakfast place was, and the girl said she didn't eat out for breakfast and didn't know. These kinds of things are important for people in town for one night that really want to try something unique to the city. Overall, good stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
"Just a night out."
Room and service were great as usual.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
DC
"Room"
I was told that the room had a couch in it that made into a bed. That is not what I got. Instead a roll away bed. Very disappointed.
3 night trip Nov 12, 2013
Terry Mortensen
"Perfect location between downtown and college camp"
All was clean. The breakfast had a wonderful assortment of choices. The beds were very comfortable. Would stay here again
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
C W
"comfortable stay"
Nice room, clean and comfortable. The free breakfast had a good variety, just let down by the plastic hot food. Powdered eggs?
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Comfortable Stay at My Usual Hotel Chain"
I like the Hampton Inn chain. They're always consistent in everything. so you know what to expect and are never disappointed.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Extraordinarily accomadating staff and facility."
It was wonderful. We were a large group there for a wedding. Some of us were there for a week. The staff were helpful, friendly and really very nice. I would stay and or recommend to anyone.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Liz
"Not up to Hampton Inn standards"
We usually stay at Hampton Inns because of the consistency of service and furnishings. This site didn't quite measure up. While our room was clean and the breakfasts were good with plenty of variety, we were disappointed in the room itself. The main problem was that all the furnishings were not there. Instead of a small table and two chairs (to eat at if you want) we only had the two chairs which were shoved into a corner. When we pointed this out to the clerk at the front desk she said that there were no overall "standards" for Hampton Inn. We asked if other rooms had the table she said she had no idea what other rooms had. Clearly she was not interested in looking into the matter. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but we were staying there for three nights and it would have been nice to have that table. In addition the bed linens seemed below regular Hampton Inn standards. The duvets were heavier and therefore less comfortable. Since our daughter lives in Bozeman we will definitely be back there. I don't think we'd go back to the Hampton Inn next time though.
4 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Marie
We arrived very late. The hostess had our room ready. Very good experience.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Very nice hotel."
We've stayed here before and will stay again. It is a very clean hotel and the staff is so friendly.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Best Hampton I have stayed in"
I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and they are all pretty good. This one was the best of all. very nice people, very very clean and quiet. The service was great. i went to get a water out of the cooler next to the front desk and was ready to pay but nope it was free. free cookies are always welcome in the afternoon. Breakfast was good as usual. The location is not perfect but only about 5-7 minutes to down town and lots of places to eat even closer than that. I would stay here again in a minute.
4 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Close the highway and airport"
Very nice and clean hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Bruce
"Pleasant stop on a long trip"
We stayed here on a long trip because it was in a convenient location for that day. Staff were very pleasant and made us feel welcome. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was standard fare.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Convenient stopover en route to Montana sites"
We stayed overnight, after flying from Washington, D.C., on our way to a fishing trip several hours southwest of Bozeman. The staff was nice. The room was clean. The hotel was close to stores and restaurants. The breakfast was filling. We left rested and refreshed.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
W.F.N.
"Nice hotel and great staff"
Arrived almost midnight and happily they still had someone available to pick us up at the airport. Entire staff was anxious to please
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Not pressed"
Ice machine broken Wanted two wine glasses told to go to Walmart Room looked olld airconditioner in window
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
howard
This hotel served my purpose well. The breakfast was always good and decent selection of food. The only bummer was no microwave or refrigerator in the room even though it advertised those items.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Ali
"Very Good Hotel"
The room was very good. It seemed new and the room amenities were very comfortable. Highly recommended.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
"Nice hotel; friendly staff"
Clean, comfortable room; friendly staff; nice breakfast area; close to airport.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Sam
"Pleaseant"
Rooms were quiet and had good breakfast and staff was helpful when needed
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Bozeman"
I have stayed at the a hotel in Bozeman that cost me $80 less and received better service and hospitality. They had a microwave and a mini fridge that was very convenient for me. I was very disappointed for the amount of money I paid at this hotel without any extras.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Great hotel would stay again.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
The hotel had some remodeling of the lobby and some common areas, and it looked like it would be very nice when completed. The construction was not really an issue, and the staff was very friendly. I arrived early and was able to check in at noon without any problem. Would definitely stay here again if I return.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Very nice and accomodating. The breakfast selection was great as well because it was beyond a continental breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2013
"great hotel in Bozeman"
Great hotel in Bozeman, staff is nice and friendly. The place is clean and convenient to town
Other trip May 4, 2013
Windi
"Great place"
Very nice and clean. Great breakfast! Friendly staff
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
We were very comfortable at this hotel. We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2013
"Touring Bozeman"
Very nice we be back again for sure
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Nice loc./clean, but did not honor room request"
The room was clean and comfortable, also quite big (which was great). The bed was SUPER comfy and room temp was easily controlled. Breakfast was ample and there were plenty of choices. Now for the not-so-good: I called twice and requested an upper-floor room in a quiet section of the hotel. Made the same request at check-in. The clerk (who really was quite friendly) said 'you should have no problems in this room' - gave us a ground-floor room on the side of the hotel facing away from the interstate. Great! I was happy until several rooms down the hall filled up with extremely noisy kids/families, and it sounded like there was a rhino above us. We were in town for a tournament and needed a good night's sleep. Unfortunately didn't get it here. Can't blame the hotel for the behavior of their guests, but I sure wish they'd given us a room away from the noisy kids/families.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"convienent"
Clean hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast!! Everything one needs when CKwe're there to play!!
3 night trip Feb 23, 2013
ck
The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped us find the perfect breakfast spot as well as the closest supermarket. Very nice.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
From check in to check out everything was great. The room was very comfortable and quite for a good nights rest. Checked in late and was greeted with a warm chocalate chip cookie:)
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Great Budget Stay"
Great location! Close to downtown Bozeman, Bridger Bowl, and fast access to Big Sky/Moonlight Basin. The staff is friendly and the FREE breakfast bar is better than most pay breakfasts at other budget hotels. I would stay here again, and recommend this place to those looking for a high quality, budget hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2013
Adrian
Room was very nice, Breakfast was great, and staff was very friendly.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
D.C.
It was hard to see the sign so we missed the turnoff to the motel.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Restful
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Montana"
Very good stay. I only stayed one night but it was clean and nice. Cookies are great!
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
We didn't get the refrigerator or kitchenette in the room as advertised when we booked. The breakfast next morning was very very good though, probably the best in all the Hamptom Inn we have ever stayed.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
"By the airport"
Very good hotel close to Bozeman airport (15 minutes drive) with a college town nearby. Good breakfast - incredibly comfy bed!
Romance trip Sep 2, 2012
Lukasz
"One of the most comfortable beds I've slept in."
This is a great hotel. The lobby is inviting, clean and homey. The desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The beds and linens were upscale and elegant. Everything was clean and the breakfast included hot items like spanish omelets and bacon! I would stay here again in a heart beat.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Lynn
"Average. Lacking some ordinary amenities"
No refrigerator/microwave in room! Room keys didn't work twice, once when we were at an outside entrance in the rain.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Kapop
"Expected better"
We booked 3 rooms and requested they be together to help with young grandchildren and an early flight but were on different floors. Our room's air conditioner wasn't working so had to change rooms. Then the door handle on the new room kept falling off until I went to the front desk to get some tape. The doors were also squeaky. The occupant in the room next to us then became upset with the hallway noise since she was next to a side entrance and across from the elevator. At 7:00 p.m. after we returned from having dinner, she became furious toward us and started pounding on the adjoining door and came into our room in a tirade awakening our infant grandchild. She started yelling we had a bunch off underage drinkers (our granchildren ages are 3 mos, 18 mos, and 5 years (and I assure none were drinking) and no one else in our room was drinking. Staff offered to move her but she refused. Needless to say having an obviously disturbed person next to us was stressful and we didn't get much sleep. I have never experienced anything like this before. The staff on duty tried to be accomodating, but the maintenace crew needs to try harder.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Dale
"Nice hotel."
We stayed for 3 nights. It was nice and no problems. The front desk people were helpful in telling where I could get flowers and giving directions. The breakfast service people were very kind and helpful as I was on crutches at the time. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Very nice stopover on the way through Montana"
Everything was great about the Hampton Inn - the staff were friendly, the hotel and room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very nice. The price we paid for our stay was more than we usually budget for hotel stayovers, but we had the gaurantee of Hampton Inn quality which we needed at this point in our journey out west.
Family trip Aug 6, 2012