All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Uncomfortable
    Bad pool
"From California to Alabama to Atlanta"
Great location and staff. Very helpful in giving us recommendations on what to do and eat around the area considering it was our first time in Atlanta. We did have fire alarms go off the morning (really early) we left which ended up being for testing but we never got any warning about them. But overall for our one night stay the location was perfect for the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Vanessa
"Stayed for work"
What you expect from Hampton Inn; Hotel offers onsite parking for $20 a day which is nice. Room was nice, my remote power on/off button did not work- no big deal and I didn't report it. Shower faucet was sensitive, needed an adjustment but worked fine once you found the "sweet spot" - plenty of hot water and water pressure. Keep you hotel key accessible because you must have it to enter the hotel 24 hrs a day. I would stay again due to its cleanliness and proximity to all of downtown ATL
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
My name is Mr.James Wyatt and I am very upset with you and staff!!! I booked a room with your hotel and have received the most unprofessional services frome staff and help desk. When I booked a room in advance and pay for the room and was given told the room would be ready. And when arrived room was not ready and wasn't the room I booked. Then was told by your staff that my credit card would be credited for my trouble . . Well not only did I get the upmost worst experience ever I was also lied to by your staff in regards to crediting my credit card for my trouble . I am so disappointed with your staff and your business . ... Mr. James Wyatt
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
"Great rooms, no shuttle service"
Came to Women of Faith at Philips Arena. There was no shuttle service so we walked and it was so cold and windy but cabs didn't want to drive us four blocks. That was inconvenient. A little disappointed with breakfast as it was. Southwestern. Hard if you don't care for sausage and the line for toast is so long. People were having trouble splitting their bagels and holding up the line. You need a bagel splitter. Other than that little bit of breakfast drama...no problems.
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
Debra
Great stay, wonderful and helpful staff
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2016
"Pleasantly surprised..."
Relatively quite for the location. Within walking distance of restaurants and other types of entertainment. Staff was cordial, polite, and informative.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
"Comfort & Convenience"
This hotel is in a great location - within walking distance of the Coke Museum. The service, the room, and breakfast were all excellent.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Great Location for Downtown & Georgia Dome Events!"
Great staff! Everyone was real friendly and helpful. Free Breakfast was good and different everyday. Only a 15 min walk to Georgia Dome and close to a lot of downtown hot spots.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
The staff was helpful, the room was clean and I was able to walk to the things I wanted to see.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2015
Cara
"Birthday Bash"
We had a Wonderful time.
3 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2015
Audrey
"It's a good stay"
It's was a good stay, I would stay again. Have management check all the appliances in the room, our refrigerator was unplugged for some reason.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Clay
I didn't like the carpet it felt wet or moist ?? Weird?
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
The hotel is at very good location, walking distance to a lot of attractions in downtown Atlanta. The shower was not great, and the room service for cleaning is always late, and they miss one day until we called. The parking is an issue especially during the weekend. For the price and location, overall, it was good experience.
6 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Horrible place to stay"
We had a very unpleasant time staying at this hotel. When we tried to go to bed we climbed in and found that the bed was soaking wet! Not just the sheets and blankets- the bed itself was wet. We went in a group of 5 and asked for extra blankets and pillows for the person sleeping on the pull out couch- they brought only ONE blanket and ONE pillow. The hotel staff ended up moving us to a new room at 1:30 in the morning because the bed was so wet. The air conditioner in the new room was broken and it was 82 the entire night! Then I woke up to find ants on my night stand! We were incredibly unhappy with this hotel and would not recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2015
"Relaxing"
It was my second time staying at this particular hotel. I enjoyed it so much the first time that I wanted to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Christy
Great hotel downtown Altanta close and walking distance to Philip Arena where I took my daughter to see Justin Bieber.
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
Tracee
"Great one to stay"
Awesome hotel, we booked two nights for Atlanta Downtown visiting. The location of this hotel is just in downtown, you don not need to drive if you wanna visit the Olympia Park or World of Coca-cola.
2 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2015
Yin
"Best value hotel for football game at the Dome!"
Best value in walking distance from the Georgia Dome, Aquarium, and Olympic Park. Parking costs $20 per night, but you save by not having to pay to park at any of the local venues since you can walk there. Free breakfast adds to the value of this hotel, as that's one less meal to buy for the family. Friendly, helpful staff and clean rooms with luxuriously comfortable beds. We have stayed here twice to attend football games at the Georgia Dome, and can't wait to stay here again when the Mercedes-Benz Stadium opens.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Erik
"Just about perfect"
Everything I needed was taken care of. I needed a late check-out and got it, no problem. Staff was very friendly. Wonderful, hot breakfast. Snacks are usually in the entryway. Loved the queso and nachos! Good coffee in the lobby. Location of this hotel is excellent ... right in the midst of everything, yet without the huge Hyatt and Marriott prices. Love the free internet and free breakfast that Hampton always provides.
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Dyron
Loved our stay here! It was beautiful, located in an great spot downtown. Only bummer was 20 per night for parking
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Rebecca
"Walking distance to many Atlanta attractions."
Hotel room was good, and the location is great. Check your bank account the day after. They charged almost an extra hundred dollars to my card by "mistake". The cleaning staff also came and knocked on our door every 20 minutes from 10 am on until we left. They would knock once, then open the door, not even giving enough time for the room residents to say anything.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Zach
"A plus stay"
Helpful friendly staff, great afternoon snacks in lobby, perfect location, easy parking, wonderful breakfast. Thanks Hampton Inn.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
"Will Stay Again."
Breakfast was great - hot and cold options. There was a coffee station night and day, and it was REALLY good coffee, with flavored creamers. The staff was kind, courteous and welcoming. The ONLY bad thing is getting there, as the gps was going nuts through the city and the main entrance is on the street and not easy to see. The side entrance doesn't have a sign, that i saw. BUT I had read other reviews that mentioned the same thing, so I knew it was a bit tricky and managed to recognize the side entrance as we drove by and pulled in. As others have mentioned, you have to park in the lot right next to the building for an extra $20 a day. It was full the entire time but we always got a spot so there was no major stress. There is shopping up the street and Hard Rock Cafe in walking distance. It was a quick drive to the Georgia Dome, World of Coke, and the Aquarium. Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. The TV in our bedroom didn't turn on, but the one in the sitting room did so we didn't bother to notify anyone.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Toyoko
"Excellent!"
It is so close to Phillips Arena. Walking distance to many things.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Lizbeth
Just passing through. Hotel was great - only thing wrong was the terrible flour tortillas they had for the eggs - they smelled old and I think they are not an asset. Breakfast although they try to do well was not good - maybe have fewer things but better quality would be good.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
"Great, but $20 for parking???"
Would have been 5 stars all the way. I just didn't like the fact that I had to also pay $20 for parking at a hotel that I'm already paying to stay at.
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2015
Ryan
"Great location, if you don't mind waiting"
The ONLY complaint we had was that we were supposed to be able to check in at 3pm, and it was 4:15 before even one of our two rooms was ready. Gates to our concert opened at 4. As a result, we were WAY back from the stage. Desk staff was nice, but it was basically just a shrug of the shoulders "oh well" thing. Very frustrating!! The lobby was FULL of guests in the same boat.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
Angela
"Great location and value"
Great old hotel nicely updated. Close to similar hotels which are priced much higher. Walk to Olympic Park and MARTA stop. One of the better free breakfast buffets hotels typically put out. Really friendly, helpful staff.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
I was there for a concert at the Phillips arena, location was great, close to everything that there is to do around the area. My only problem was had to wait for about 45 minutes for my room to be ready when checking in, I had made my reservation a month in advance so I expect everything to be ready when I get to the hotel at their check in time (3 pm). Room was nice and clean. Cleaning crew start their room service at around 8 am so that was a wake up call even without asking for one, if check out is at 12 pm that is a little early to start knocking on doors. But overall nice place
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
priscila
It was hotel staff very nice and helpful.
3 night trip Sep 23, 2015
"Family trip to FL"
Good hotel, clean and good services. Difficult to parking.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Great stay in the middle of ATL"
I was a little worried with the appearance of the outside, but once I was inside we were met with a very friendly staff and a clean updated hotel. It was a short pleasant walk to the aquarium and a wide variety of eateries. My husband's only complaint was that the pillows were too soft for his preference. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"Nice price and location"
In town for two days business. Easy and cheap access from ATL via the MARTA There were several car break ins during my stay which I found odd as the parking lot was well lit.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
"Great location, expensive parking"
Good hotel in the heart of downtown Atlanta. From here, you are walking distance to the Coca Cola Museum, Centennial Park, Hard Rock Cafe, and other attractions. My only complaint, the front desk clerk asked if I had a car. When I said I did, he issued me a parking pass. The next morning, I received a bill under my door for the $20 parking pass! That expense was never explained to me. That was kind of irritating.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Angela
"Not bad"
Very nice hotel. Right in downtown Atlanta. At night area looks a little worse than in the day. Not to happy having to pay for parking hotel owns the lot. I don't think I will be back anytime soon city just dosent seem very friendly.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Will definitely stay at Hampton Downtown again"
We had a wonderful time visiting Atlanta. The location was perfect. We reserved a King Suite for my husband, myself and our two children (ages 10 and 2). It was plenty of space and it was nice and clean. The king size bed didn't seem to be an actual king and was not very comfortable but the room overall suited our needs. The morning breakfast was good and, even though we never got a chance to partake in the afternoon food service, it always looked delicious. The hotel staff were always nice and courteous.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Hampton Inn getaway."
Nice modern hotel in the middle of Atlanta. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Great breakfast until 10 a.m. Parking is $20/DAY. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great hotel, nice location, good value"
Stayed 2 nights, close to Turner Field for a quick drive. Could have walked to the Aquarium, but was really hot for infant, but walked to Olympic Centennial Park which is right there. The Atlanta area has a lot of bums and not sure about many areas, but the surrounding blocks around this hotel were fine, especially toward the Aquarium. We enjoyed our time. Staff was friendly and everything was very comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Jon
"Meeting your needs"
Traveled to Atlanta on business and the hotel was conveniently located. I enjoyed my stay and really couldn't ask anything more of a hotel. Clean, friendly staff, and great service.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Great stay at the Hampton Inn."
Friendly staff, clean room, nice breakfast and very convenient for Conference Center.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Hotel was comfortable and the location was right on for what we went for. Room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was good. We did have a an erroneous charge on our invoice but was taken care of by the manager of the hotel when she was made aware. All in all, a great stay.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Not up to Hampton standards"
Overall quality way below Hampton standards. Parking lot full even after $20 charge. Had to park two blocks away and lug my luggage. Checkin took 22 minutes. They had another clerk but he wouldn't come out from the back! No seats available at breakfast. Toilet clogged. Poor.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
robert
"Manager of fin."
good
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Ira S
"Small Room"
We had a sleeper sofa but not enough room to let out and walk by to go to the restroom.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Samuel L
"Good Stay Bad Parking"
Hotel was clean, the staff was very professional, parking was overpriced but good location.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Glen
"Fun Family Weekend in Atlanta"
Perfect location for access to GA Aquarium, Centennial Park etc. Also for the MARTA system to Turner Field. Love that breakfast was included in the very reasonable price that we paid. Grandkids loved it. Could have done without the parking fee (which was not applied in the Buckhead hotel we stayed in the night before), but that's ok!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great hotel!!"
Such a nice hotel!! The service was amazing! Rooms were nice! They even had afternoon hot snacks in the lobby! Can't go wrong with that!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Taja
Great location, we could walk to everything we wanted to see. The beds were not the most comfortable but the staff was friendly and the breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Highly recommended and will definitely stay again"
We stayed to attend a Kenny Chesney Concert and everything was perfect! Breakfast rocked balls!!The only thing that would have made it 100% rather than 97% is the price- I hate it when hotels hike up the rate just because they can.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Pamela
"Convenient"
This hotel is very convenient to Phillips Arena. It was nice to walk back to the hotel after an evening concert than to deal with all the traffic for the trip back home.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015