All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here161 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

I was in town for the Garth Brooks Concert. Perfect location to tour some sights in Downtown Atlanta as well. The staff was friendly and helpful both at check in and check out. Keep up the good work!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Doug Miller
"Convenient location"
Stayed here when I went to Atlanta a couple of months ago for the DCI (Drum Corps International) Competition. Convenient location (close to great restaurants and shopping and within walking distance to the Georgia Dome), clean and comfy rooms, reasonable rates and great service (especially the woman who was passing out sweet tea and cookies in the lobby - her name is Mary. If you see Mary when you stay there, please give here a huge hug!!) Would definitely stay at this location again!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Wish I had found something better"
The staff was professional and easy to work with. Everyone was friendly, and quick to help resolve a couple issues we had. The rooms left a lot to be desired. The first room I had smelled so bad (the musty smell of a place with too much humidity) that I had to ask for another room. The next room had the same smell, but not nearly as strong. My co-workers room had the same smell. The tile floor felt slightly sticky, like it had been mopped with the same water that had been used on the previous 6 floors. Finally, we had to pay to park at the hotel. Maybe this is normal for bigger cities,but it's the first time I've run into it. Blew my mind. If I visit Atlanta again, I won't go to this hotel again.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Great hotel, in good location!"
Mary in the lobby is a gem!
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Nice location"
Room was very clean. A bit noisey when folks were talking in hall or closing doors. We couldn't tell if they were room attendants or guests since both had been in hall. Price was very resonable considering it included breakfast and coffee/tea all day. Staff that set up breakfast were very helpful as well as front desk staff. Location was within a few blocks to Phillips Arena, CNN, Ferris wheel and Centennial park. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Cathy
Everything was great!! We were on the 8th floor. We thought there was a hot water problem, and when I called the front desk, she said to let it run about 10 minutes.. She said because we were on the 8th floor, it takes longer to heat, and she was right... It took about 10 minutes and all was fine... Location was wonderful, amazing breakfast bar, friendly staff, definitely will be staying here again...
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Teresa
"Great for Visitors and Exhibitors to GWCC"
A good experience overall. Company exhibited at the GWCC. A trade show that we do yearly in ATL. After a long day of standing it was nice to have only a short walk to the hotel and then be able to fall into the comfy beds. Room was clean. Breakfast was fine, better than average. Have also stayed at the Hilton which is farther from GWCC, smaller rooms, and they charge you for everything. Between the 2 I will pick the Hampton again next year.
4 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Would stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Good stay!"
I really loved the location! It was close to everything we wanted to do (easy walking distance) and the view was really great from the room we had. The room was clean and the service was good. Didn't wake in time to eat breakfast (moms need extra sleep on vacation :) but had complimentary water and coffee at all times in lobby! Only problem was we had to pay $20 to park at the hotel. Just to park at the hotel we paid for! Didn't agree with that charge but apparently hotel.com doesn't disclose that part? Over all it was a good stay!
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Natalie
"Memorable Stay in Downtown Atlanta"
The staff was exceptional! Everyone was professional in answering questions about best restaurants to try to where's the nearest hardware store. Breakfast was very good. We really enjoyed our stay. We would stay again.
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great location & Great Hotel"
Well maintained hotel; great location to Aquarium and World of Coke; great, continental breakfast; clean rooms; friendly & helpful staff
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Total experience was great. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
d
"Wonderfully Updated, One Massive Issue"
It was clear this Hampton had undergone recent, massive updating, and the hotel looks incredible. The staff was wonderfully inviting and could not have been better. And location is perfect! My only complaint: the pillows. SO, SO, SO bad. Super flat, uncomfortable, would likely have been better off sleeping with a balled-up towel under my head. Fix that, and this hotel is just about dang perfect.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Wonderful!"
The staff was extremely hospitable and caring. Rooms were great and beds comfortable. Easy walk to market sbd restaurants. Our new favorite place to stay
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great location!"
Great location with all activities we did within walking distance. Only complaint was very noisy at night, but there were groups of kids staying around us.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great Location!"
Great location to Centennial Park and surrounding attractions. Easy access to Marta. We had a great room! Very big room for a downtown hotel. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was okay. But it was free :)
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Close to Marta and nice restaurants"
It was awesome! We loved the location because it was close to the Marta, which we rode to get to the Braves games and it was close to some very nice restaurants. We have always had great experiences at the Hampton Inn and Suites that we have stayed at!!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice hotel at downtown, Atlanta."
It was a good stay at this hotel. Walking distance to CNN, World of Coca cola.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Comfy spot for Centennial Park"
Our room slept 4 for a nite. Included breakfast was great. Secure parking was worth the $20 until 5pm the next day.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
This hotel was nice 4 out of 5 stars in my opinion. And it was in a good location. Close to a MARTA train station and to the Atlanta Aquarium.
Hotel location is good. Hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant. Room size was small.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Manzoor
"Glad I stayed at the Hampton Inn"
This hotel is close to the MARTA station. The hotel itself is very nice. The staff are so welcoming I was almost sorry to be going home. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Maryann
"Never stay in Room 816"
After getting no sleep due to some god awful loud noise all night long, I go down in the morning and ask what is that Loud noise? She asked me what I thought it sounded like? I told her an AC unit and she tells me Oh yea your room is right above the AC unit, Do you want to switch rooms?? UUMMMM NO!!!! Due to the fact that day had already been ruined, we were taking kids to the Aquarium that day, Needless to say we did not even stay the second night we checked out and drove 4 hours home instead.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Very Impressed"
The staff was great - especially the hostess who takes care of the cookies and the little young lady who helped me get a pizza delivery and helped with my search for a pharmacy. Next time I am in Atlanta, I will stay there for sure.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Great place to stay downtown!"
The staff at the Hampton Inn were amazing. Everyone we encountered were so eager to assist and offer suggestions to make our short stay memorable. They all had a great knowledge of the DT area and had a wide range of options for us. On a side note, our online reservation stated there would be an in room safe, there was not. Also, unless you reserve a suite you will not have a refrigerator or micro wave. The parking fee in the room materials was less than what we were charged. I guess they need to update their materials. The parking area was still a good deal considering other area hotels but be consistent in your advertising. We had a great time and will probably return later this year for a concert as it is within walking distance to Philips Arena.
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
Patches
My stay was very nice to my shelf &family, very professional staff courteous ,they watch out for there tendants. Thank You Hampton. In Suites Atlanta. Ms Threasa Quinn
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Loved having the breakfast included. Location was great for getting around and for dining out. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. However, the rooms are showing wear and tear. They could use an overhaul. The common areas are nice.
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to downtown Atlanta attractions"
Convenient location within walking distance to World of Coke, Children's Museum, Aquarium, and Olympic Park downtown Atlanta. Short cab ride to Turner Field for baseball games. Room was clean and ready for us when we checked in. Breakfast bar was more than adequate for all guest with a variety of foods. Very friendly staff at the check in and in the breakfast area. This was our second visit in 2 months - we will book this hotel again when going to Atlanta.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Great hotel, staff needs a little work"
Hotel was great! Very clean & modern! Absolutely loved the room & bathroom! The only complaint I have is one of the staff members needs to have an attitude adjustment. I bought the hotel thinking that parking was only $18, according to what Expedia posted - but then was told parking was actually $20. I tried showing the lady at the front desk my printed out Expedia receipt indicating that it says $18, and she was EXTREMELY rude saying that "THERES NOTHING SHE CAN DO, PARKING IS $20" and "THAT I NEED TO CALL EXPEDIA AND TELL THEM TO CHANGE IT"... It went from like zero to 100 in just a matter of that simple statement I was showing her! Tone it down a couple of knotches! I don't think it was professional at all, and frankly, it's not MY job to call expedia to tell them about the parking price, it's HER job. IM the customer... Anyways, other than that rude lady at the front desk, they do give you a to-go breakfast bag if you're running out the door in the morning! Super clever, & loved the idea! Not sure if I'll stay here again when I visit ATL, but it was pretty nice!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
jennifer
"downtown"
The overall condition of this hotel is good, but the room felt a little close and damp. Great breakfast area and the food was good. There was a connecting door in our room and when the people came in next door, it sounded like they were in OUR room, so too much noise.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Friendly Service"
We were able to walk to many of the locations we desired to visit on our trip which made it that much more enjoyable for us all!
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
"Great Stay!"
We had a great stay. The hotel was well located--close to public transit and restaurants. The parking was easily accessible. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. The girls at the desk were very nice and super helpful. The breakfast in the morning was decent, enough for our family. Our only complaint is that the pillows were not the greatest. Overall, we were glad we chose this hotel and we would stay here again if we were in Atlanta.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"OK"
The hotel was okay. No refrigerator or microwave. The hair dryer was not strong enough to dry hair. The housekeeping people did not show up one day and on another day showed around 4pm when we were coming back to the room, so we declined cleaning. The door would not lock. The mechanic came immediately and "fixed it", but the next day we had the same problem. There is no pool or workout room here. The staff was friendly, the people at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was offered daily, but you had to wait quite a while for the food to be refilled.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Dorothy
"good location"
The room was clean and comfortable, staff was super nice and breakfast was good with different options daily.
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
"Great for downtown and concerts at The Tabernacle"
The guy at the front desk was welcoming and funny. Located one block over from The Tabernacle. Also 2 blocks over from Hard Rock, and other restaurants. Also close to a police station, very friendly officers that directed us to where we wanted to be. We were on the alley side so I heard a garbage truck but I promptly fell back asleep. Bed was very comfortable, lots of pillows, TV was nice with Direct TV having way more channels than most hotels I have been in. Will stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
BamaGirl
"very flexible"
A polite front staff who was engaging and personable.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Vacation"
Wasn't what I thought of at all. Won't be returning!
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
Desiree
"The hotel is very nice."
One of my rooms was not ready at check in time, so I returned 2 hours later. The room still wasn't ready. I don't think guests should have to pay for parking when they are guests. I couldn't believe the rooms didn't have a refrigerator or microwave. We were there for the Autism Speaks March. I did not have a refrigerator to keep milk for my grandson, who is autistic. I couldn't heat his meals. Autistic kids don't do well with change at all. There are only a few foods thast he will eat and they are not served in restaurants.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Friendly staff"
Friendly staff, parking is perfect, close to everything. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 18, 2014
disappointed
"would stay again.."
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delish. Hotel is close to dining and the Marta(train). Will stay again if in area...
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
rob
"Convenient to Phillips Arena"
Stayed at hotel for a concert. Conveniently located. Parking very reasonable. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was well stocked. Only problem was that the pillows or pillowcases smelled old and mildewy.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Kristin
"Very convenient"
The hotel was everything we needed . The staff was very friendly and helpful, even the security guard! The breakfast was probably the best freebie breakfast we have ever had. Will for sure choose this hotel next time I'm in Atlanta.
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
T
"Downtown, close to a lot of attractions."
We arrived a little early & was told that our room was not clean yet and that they did not know when it would be. I asked if it would be at 2:00 p.m. and was told by the desk clerk that they did not know. I was told to call back "later". We went to the Oakland cementary and when we came back around 3 it was ready. I did not like that we had to pay for parking. The room was very clean & quiet. The beds were amazing! We slept like the dead! Breakfast was very plentiful with everything from omelets to fresh fruit and waffles.
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2014
"Just the corner of the Tabernacle"
Comfortable-Enjoyable-Friendly-Perfect Location to walk toTabernacle-Good Breakfast-Later checkout than most hotels. Definitely will stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2014
Lynn
"Noisy Rooms"
Good location and friendly staff. Had a room facing the street and traffic noise started way too early at 0600. The mattress was old and lacked any support. My back is still aching.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Central Location, Friendly Staff"
We had a really good weekend, and the staff at the hotel was very nice and helpful regarding any questions we had. The breakfast (included) was delicious, with a nice variety of options to choose from, and the complimentary water and cookies in the lobby were a big hit with my kiddo. The rooms were compact yet comfortable, and overall we really enjoyed our stay in Atlanta. The only issue we had was with the wi-fi. It's a confusing sign-in process, and one of the 3 times that we signed in, we apparently clicked the wrong option and ended up being charged a fee for it. When I asked if we could have that fee refunded upon checkout, I was denied. That was a bummer!
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
JessB.
"Location, location"
Great location, near Peachtree Street, Pitt Pat Porch restaurant, Centennial Park and World Congress Conference Centers Staff were very helpful with directions. Breakfast was vast and tasty.
Other trip May 7, 2014
HH
"Nice location but cold showers"
The room was clean, the location was great but cold showers two days in a row even after notifying the front desk and being willing to move rooms.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Star
"Downtown location is perfect"
We stayed here two nights for the Sweetwater 420Fest and couldn't be happier we made this choice. 3 blocks from Centennial Olympic Park, above-average accommodations, excellent customer service, well-maintained property, and downright friendly staff. We will return, that is certain.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Perfect Place"
The staff at this hotel was amazingly helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. We never entered or exited the hotel without some greeting. The afternoon included coffee, tea, water, and cookies. The breakfast bar had much to offer from fresh fruits to waffles to oatmeal and more. We were just blocks from everything we wanted to explore--CNN, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, the Skyview Farris Wheel and Centennial Park. Great restaurants and shopping were close. The parking was convenient. The only drawback is there is no pool, so that was a bit disappointing for our child. The hotel was incredibly clean and I am a very particular traveler. If you are looking to explore downtown Atlanta--avoid the expressway traffic and stay here. You'll be happy you did.
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2014