All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
161 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great hotel in a great location."
My wife and I stayed here to be close to Philips Arena for the Fleetwood Mac concert. The hotel is conveniently located to major attraction and terrific restaurants. I will definitely stay here again. The hotel staff was very nice and accomodating. The hotel and room was very clean. Thanks for making our stay a memorable one.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Helpful Staff"
We had a fun stay with 8 family members in two rooms. It was a quick trip and in the checking out process and putting babies in car seats, we left clothes hanging in the closet. We called the hotel, the next day, and they located the clothing, and made arrangements for us to pick them up. The staff was very courteous and eager to help us. Many thanks to them, and we will definitely rebook.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Ann
"weekend"
The hotel was great and clean the staff was so helpful and friendly also. I would stay there again it's so close to everything we want to visit.
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Parking was horrible!"
Paid $20 per night to park but there was no available spot. Was told unauthorized vehicles would be booted but nothing was done! There were several unauthorized vehicles parked!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Excellent for short stays and location for Dome and Phillips arena
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Absolutely Awesome!!!!!"
A coworker and I stayed here for a business trip and it was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was a awesome. The location was perfect; good restaurants and shopping where all in walking distance. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in the downtown area.
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"RTR"
Great stay downtown for game at the dome.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Bobby
"Convenient hotel close to GWCC."
The hotel staff was pleasant and eager to please. Breakfast was excellent, with plenty of healthy choices. The one downside was the water pressure - very low.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Laurie
"Hampton experience"
The room was excellent. King bed, work area, two sinks, nice sofa and TV away from the sleeping area. Reasonable price. Yes indeed. I would recommend this hotel Am visually impaired and use a guide dog. Staff didn't blink. Very helpful
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Phillip
"Nice hotel in downtown Atlanta"
Our room had a great view of the Atlanta skyview Ferris wheel! We were comfortable in the room we had. Very nice staff!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Taylor
Excellent service fresh coffe all time at afternoon they receive with fresh cookies And juice. They keep clean the dinning room and surrounding.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
D Muñoz+A Reyes
"Great!"
Great!
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great Customer Service"
The Hotel staff was the best I have ever engaged. Friendly, helpful kind service with a sincere smile. The best was when the desk clerk walked to the taxi stand in the rain to get us a taxi. OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Victor
"VIP service"
We were there for 3 days & this wonderful staff made us feel like we were VIPs. Very happy & would definitely recommend it.
3 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
brenda
"Location & cookie are good"
Good location breakfast , tea, large room space . Friendly staffs . But Lift is a bit old .
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
kean
"Good choice"
Very comfortable bed -- and the best breakfast we have ever had! Highly recommended.
4 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
June
"Nice hotel, very friendly stall."
All the staff us super friendly which reflects well on management. Highly recommend and will stay there again.
Don
"Nice hotel. Not nice desk staff."
Great room. Very clean and updated. Convenient location. Nice hot breakfast with healthy options. Two front desk staff members were very rude. One was just not friendly. The breakfast staff were very friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Nice location Downtown..."
The location is great..close to lots of activities and shopping. The room was very clean and nice, and for the price, we were happy. We did not have any issues with noise as some reviewers have mentioned. The breakfast was pretty standard fare for "free" hotel breakfasts, but good quality and plenty of food. If there were any "down sides" it was 2 things: the parking situation at the hotel, and the front desk staff. Parking at the hotel is an additional charge of $20 per night. Both nights of our stay we returned to the hotel between 11:00 and 12:00AM, and there were no available parking spaces in the hotel lot. We were referred to to the "overflow" parking area--a parking garage a couple of blocks away, and told we could park there. We were issued a parking voucher ticket, and used that to pay the charges for the parking garage when exiting the overflow lot the following morning. We were exhausted after some very full days, and hiking back to the hotel after dropping off the car-and again in the mornng-was not appreciated. All of the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, with the notable exception of the front desk. If we had a question or needed information about something, they were very short and made it obvious they had better things to do. Overall, though, a nice stay and booking through Expedia we got a great price.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Asfoora
"Very convenience to shopping and restaurants."
Great place to stay downtown...could walk to shop and eat. 2 women felt very safe out at night walking. Great experience.....will stay here again my next trip to Atlanta.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
GG
room smelled very strongly like men's cologne and we had no hot water
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Folks are really trying hard to please each guest!"
They make a point to keep the dining room spotless and clean the tables immediately after leaving the table, even if it is just for a moment to fetch a folk. By the time I got back, my coffee and juice were history. Matron wanted to rectify the oops! However, I got to fix my own coffee or the day is not right!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Norman
"Very nice hotel in city"
Recently remodeled in perfect location near restaurants, parks, convention center. Only complaint is the free wireless in the room. It was a snail... less than 1 Mbs. OK for simple email but not much else.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
SB
"Kind of surprised"
There was no hot water for a shower at all. The quilt on top of huge bed was all lumpy and bumpy. The furniture was very nicked up and old.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice but pricey!"
Great room but small bathroom! $250 for a night seems a little high. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
keith
"Visit to Atlanta with foreign friends"
We were showing Chinese friends the area around olympic park and CNN and this was a great location. Our room was noisy, due to the guests next door. We understood there wasn't much that could be done but it detracted a bit from the stay. Front desk and breakfast staff were great.
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
Judyth
Perfect location!
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Jesus Alvarado
"Nice hotel, close to the Tabernacle."
The hotel is nice, it's solidly in the average/above average category. What makes it great is the staff. They are wonderful!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Goldilocks
"very nice. would stay again"
The only problem is no refrigerator in room.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
I was not happy with size of the parking lot or lack of communication with the front desk to check in. When we finally did check in the door to our room was not leveled, creating a big gap between the frame and the door. The curtains were old dingy and did not cover the window properly. The shower was horrible, no hot water and the drain would back up. Overall do not recommend.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Close to Phillips Arena"
The hotel was conveniently located within a short walk of the Phillips Arena with several restaurant options nearby. The staff at the front desk at night was not very friendly or helpful. The staff working the breakfast bar were great. With many other hotel options in the same area, I'm not sure I would choose to stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
We I arrived my room was not ready. I was told it would be ready in about an hour. Upon returning two and half hours later the room was still not ready. My guest and I had to sit in the Lobby until 4:45pm. I had a meeting that was taking place downtown at 6:30pm. I still needed to get to the room shower and get ready for my appointment. There was not enough parking space available which would have been ok had we not had to pay $20.00 for each vehicle. Other then that the room was clean and big.
Beth
I was in town for the Garth Brooks Concert. Perfect location to tour some sights in Downtown Atlanta as well. The staff was friendly and helpful both at check in and check out. Keep up the good work!
Doug Miller
"Convenient location"
Stayed here when I went to Atlanta a couple of months ago for the DCI (Drum Corps International) Competition. Convenient location (close to great restaurants and shopping and within walking distance to the Georgia Dome), clean and comfy rooms, reasonable rates and great service (especially the woman who was passing out sweet tea and cookies in the lobby - her name is Mary. If you see Mary when you stay there, please give here a huge hug!!) Would definitely stay at this location again!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Wish I had found something better"
The staff was professional and easy to work with. Everyone was friendly, and quick to help resolve a couple issues we had. The rooms left a lot to be desired. The first room I had smelled so bad (the musty smell of a place with too much humidity) that I had to ask for another room. The next room had the same smell, but not nearly as strong. My co-workers room had the same smell. The tile floor felt slightly sticky, like it had been mopped with the same water that had been used on the previous 6 floors. Finally, we had to pay to park at the hotel. Maybe this is normal for bigger cities,but it's the first time I've run into it. Blew my mind. If I visit Atlanta again, I won't go to this hotel again.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Great hotel, in good location!"
Mary in the lobby is a gem!
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Nice location"
Room was very clean. A bit noisey when folks were talking in hall or closing doors. We couldn't tell if they were room attendants or guests since both had been in hall. Price was very resonable considering it included breakfast and coffee/tea all day. Staff that set up breakfast were very helpful as well as front desk staff. Location was within a few blocks to Phillips Arena, CNN, Ferris wheel and Centennial park. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Cathy
Everything was great!! We were on the 8th floor. We thought there was a hot water problem, and when I called the front desk, she said to let it run about 10 minutes.. She said because we were on the 8th floor, it takes longer to heat, and she was right... It took about 10 minutes and all was fine... Location was wonderful, amazing breakfast bar, friendly staff, definitely will be staying here again...
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Teresa
"Great for Visitors and Exhibitors to GWCC"
A good experience overall. Company exhibited at the GWCC. A trade show that we do yearly in ATL. After a long day of standing it was nice to have only a short walk to the hotel and then be able to fall into the comfy beds. Room was clean. Breakfast was fine, better than average. Have also stayed at the Hilton which is farther from GWCC, smaller rooms, and they charge you for everything. Between the 2 I will pick the Hampton again next year.
4 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Would stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Good stay!"
I really loved the location! It was close to everything we wanted to do (easy walking distance) and the view was really great from the room we had. The room was clean and the service was good. Didn't wake in time to eat breakfast (moms need extra sleep on vacation :) but had complimentary water and coffee at all times in lobby! Only problem was we had to pay $20 to park at the hotel. Just to park at the hotel we paid for! Didn't agree with that charge but apparently hotel.com doesn't disclose that part? Over all it was a good stay!
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Natalie
"Memorable Stay in Downtown Atlanta"
The staff was exceptional! Everyone was professional in answering questions about best restaurants to try to where's the nearest hardware store. Breakfast was very good. We really enjoyed our stay. We would stay again.
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great location & Great Hotel"
Well maintained hotel; great location to Aquarium and World of Coke; great, continental breakfast; clean rooms; friendly & helpful staff
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Total experience was great. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
d
"Wonderfully Updated, One Massive Issue"
It was clear this Hampton had undergone recent, massive updating, and the hotel looks incredible. The staff was wonderfully inviting and could not have been better. And location is perfect! My only complaint: the pillows. SO, SO, SO bad. Super flat, uncomfortable, would likely have been better off sleeping with a balled-up towel under my head. Fix that, and this hotel is just about dang perfect.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Wonderful!"
The staff was extremely hospitable and caring. Rooms were great and beds comfortable. Easy walk to market sbd restaurants. Our new favorite place to stay
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great location!"
Great location with all activities we did within walking distance. Only complaint was very noisy at night, but there were groups of kids staying around us.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great Location!"
Great location to Centennial Park and surrounding attractions. Easy access to Marta. We had a great room! Very big room for a downtown hotel. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was okay. But it was free :)
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Close to Marta and nice restaurants"
It was awesome! We loved the location because it was close to the Marta, which we rode to get to the Braves games and it was close to some very nice restaurants. We have always had great experiences at the Hampton Inn and Suites that we have stayed at!!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice hotel at downtown, Atlanta."
It was a good stay at this hotel. Walking distance to CNN, World of Coca cola.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014