All hotels in Waycross, Georgia, United States of America
1720 Brunswick Hwy, Waycross, GA, 31501, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

uneventful
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Kirsti
"A good room at a good rate"
We stayed one night as the last night of our 10 day trip. The room was spacious and clean with all the amenities I generally look for, and at a very reasonable rate. A good TV with good viewing choices. The breakfast was very good, above average for complimentary breakfasts with waffles, breads, cereals, fruit, and biscuits/gravy. We definitely used the pool since it was so hot and although it was not cool, it was still refreshing and cooler than the pool we had used the day before. My only complaint is that the pool towels are too small. The staff was friendly also. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Tammy
"Adequate for our needs."
This hotel was a perfect place to stay for the night when we were in Waycross to visit the Okefenokee Swamp. We enjoyed taking a dip in the hotel's pool after a hot sticky tour of the swamp!
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Louise
"B+ stay"
Clean, nice staff, but the bed was too soft and the head of the bed sloped down so we had to put our heads at the foot of the bed to sleep.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Roy
"Small Town Comfort!"
Visiting for the weekend to catch up with family. The hotel was conveniently located in this very small community. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was just a bit dated, but clean with great lighting outside for night safety. I was overall very pleased with the price and accommodations.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Jacquelyn
"Good to see you, now go away !"
A bright, clean hotel with pleasant staff until the last day. Key card and wireless internet was disabled by 9am the day of check out (which is at 12noon) along with housekeeping banging at the door by 10 - they couldn't wait to kick us out. That they have, will stay across the street the next time !
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Business Trip"
Clean, comfortable Ok gym - equipment needs some maintenance Good Breakfast Great location
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Easter Break Comfort"
the hotel staff from the front desk, kitchen, and maintenance was engaging and very personal. Our three night stay was very comfortable. Hotel is in need of an update but we were well taken care of.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Comfortable Convenient Clean!!!!!"
The location was convenient and in a pleasant area, the hotel was clean, parking lot well lit and manicured. The front lobby was nicely decorated and the front customer service person was very helpful and pleasant. She immediately assisted us with special needs for my elderly handicapped parents. We had several rooms and all of them were very clean. My room had something sticky on the floor between the beds and I let the staff know. I was immediately offered an exchange room. The beds were very comfortable and linens clean. The fitness room and pool were nice as well. I was very pleased with this hotel stay and will stay again at our next visit.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Jacquelyn
"GGS"
Very good & comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Rashid
"Hampton stay"
The desk clerk went out of her way to help us; we greatly appreciated that.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Martin
"Perfect Getaway Hotel"
Everything was as expected with great customer service on top. I will stay here again if I return to the Waycross area.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Vincent
"Fair price for the money."
Nice place for the night. Breakfast was average.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Stephen
"Overnight getaway."
It was a very nice room, everything very clean, the hotel people were very pleasant and nice. I would recommend it.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Fred
"Hampton Inn, Waycross, GA"
The facility needs entire update. The entire place needed vacuumed.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Annie
"GREAT!!!!!"
I WAS VERY IMPRESSED AND VERY COMFORTABLE. THE STAFF WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND ALWAYS FRIENDLY. FROM NOW ON WHENEVER I COME HOME, TO WAYCROSS, I WILL BE STAYING AT THE HAMPTON.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
LAWRENCE
"Easy to find hotel"
To noisy, people above us stomped on floor at 3:30 am and dropped something on bathroom tile floor that it woke my husband and I up then stomping in room for an hour
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Very clean, pleasant staff, loved the bed. Will definitely be back!!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Happy"
I've stayed at the Hampton many times always a good stay usually stay on business travel during the week so because it was a weekend I sure did miss the cookies!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
lisa
Very comfortable stay. Hotel smelled very clean and was very clean. Pool area was amazing for the kids. Will stay again when in the area.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Anita
ac little noisy and facilities could use updating. Breakfast area and food very nice.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Very nice!"
We had a very nice stay. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very nice, helpful, and professional. We would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Haley
"Good stay for the cost"
It isn't the most "upscale" hotel you can stay in; however, for the single night that we needed to stay in Waycross it was perfect for the cost. Everyone can pick and choose to find things that are wrong, old, and "not clean" but between myself and the lady (which both of us suffer from allergies and irritations) this location was perfectly fine. A little renovation here and there and they could technically double their prices and be in line with the competing hotels in the area. The only downside was the fact that there was a group of parents and their children relaxing out in the parking lot around 11 pm and we had to wake up early. Every once and a while we would here a child scream while they played whatever game they were playing, but switching the AC fan to always be on was enough to drown out any noise.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Front desk very pleasant. Room was nice but sofa bed was very uncomfortable .
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"wont stay again"
Had to change rooms 3 times. Cable did not work in first room. Second room smelled horrible, didn't make it more than 1 foot in the room and had to go back out. Third room was ok but when I turned the iron on it started shooting sparks, smoking and popping and cracking.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Lorie
The room was comfortable and clean. I found the staff to be exceptionally nice and helpful.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Two Nite Stay"
The room was clean, but the king size bed had only 4 small pillows. The TV had no sleep timer and the toilet rocked and should have been re-caulked.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Overall nice stay for my family of 5!"
Mattresses were the biggest downfall. I use a pillow top at home and the firmness was too much for me. Breakfast was great, bathroom was clean, good shower pressure, easy checkin and kids had channels they wanted on tv. Oh and we had a fridge and microwave, and we used both over our 3 nights.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
My fam of 5
The toilet was very loud when flushing.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
"ok stay"
We had stayed at this hotel before. The room was well kept. The hotel was clean. We have reunions every year & I will probably look at other hotels next year.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Lorrie
Very pleasant. Staff was accomodating, and breakfast was fine. We appreciate Hampton Inn.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Nice hotel, it was close to my destination"
No problems incountered while staying there. Felt secure and safe. Very professional.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"It was fine..."
This was our 3rd stay at this hotel. The beds are not very comfortable and the a/c doesn't run very well. There's something wrong when the room is more humid than it is outside. Our clothes and papers were moist from the room's humidity. We think it was due to the a/c... Otherwise, the service was good. The Breakfast was better than average - with great service. The ladies were great at making sure it was always warm and fresh! The BEST coffee of ANY hotel we've been to in years.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Business Stay for Me"
At the time I visited the entry and breakfast area were under construction, but the facility is nice and clean and the staff are pleasant. The room was very comfortable and nicely laid out. I would recommend.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
CJ
"Down the street from Memorial Stadium"
We spent the night to attend a high school football game. The stadium was close enough that we could walk from the hotel. Room was nice, clean, and quiet.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Jill
We have stayed in many hotels, but this one is definitely at the top of the list. The hotel has a very friendly staff, extremely clean rooms, and a pretty good breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip or just passing through Waycross, GA. Also, the hotel is located in a pretty good part of town. The only downside to its location is the railroad tracks located across the road. However, we stayed for four days and I really only remember 2 or 3 trains coming through that area at night.
4 night trip Nov 21, 2012
Davis
"very convenient"
enjoyed it
5 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2012
"Great hotel for anyone"
Ive stayed here twice and i love it when ever i am passing thru waycross i stay here no questions the staff and rooms are great!!! And breakfast is awesome and coffee at all times couldnt ask for a better experiance!!
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Mrs. Ocasio
"Nice and quite!"
It was very comfortable and quite for our needs. The staff was freindly and efficient. The continental breakfast was good. The rates for this stay were great and we would stay again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Brenda
Very amazing service, I will return.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2012
Jeren

"Buen Lugar para llegar"
Fue muy facil encontrar el hotel ya que tine un gran letrero que sepuede ver desde lejos a la entrada de la ciudad, d desde nuestra llegada al hotel todo estuvo muy bien en la recepcion tenian penidente nuestra reservacion no obstante llegamos en la noche muy tarde, nos atendieron muy rapido y en todo momento la recepcionista que nos recibio fue muy amable y nos atendion perfectamente y resolvio las preguntas que le hicimos, el lugar en donde esta ubicado el hotele es muy bueno en una zona muy comercial de la ciudad en donde estan cerca los lugares basicos como tiendas, supermercados, restaurantes, gasolinera, etc y se puede ir caminando por cualquier parte sin ningun problema, las instalaciones del hotel estan comodas, amplias y sobre todo muy limpias, las sabanas y toallas perfectsamente dispuestas y todo correctamente organizadas, la tarifa que tyomamos nos incluyo el desayuno en el hotel y cual se puede calificar como buneo normal y adecuado para este tipo de hotel con todo muy limpio, bien preparado y con todos los equipos como cafetreras, waflelas, tostadores de pan funcionado perfectamente y el personal acargo del restauran al igual que los de la recepcion tambien es muy amable y atento con toda la gente que los visitan, este hotel tiene un amplio estacionamiento, muy bien iluminado y no te cobran extra por dejar tu auto por los dias que te quedes en el hotel, la zona en donde esta ubicado se siente segura, con buena vigilancia y todo esta muy bien iluminado.
MX
"Hotel em reforma"
Bom hotel mas em reforma quando hospedamos.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013