All hotels in Mesquite, Texas, United States of America
1700 Rodeo Drive, Mesquite, TX, 75149, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

The location was perfect to be able to walk my dog around. The staff was friendly when I checked in and during breakfast. The breakfast was different all three mornings. My room was comfortable with plenty of room. the kitchenette was stocked with all the dishes. Also it was quiet. Would stay here anytime again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Overnight in Mesquite"
I have stayed at this hotel several times and have been very satisfied. The staff have been friendly and efficient. The breakfast is great.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Beds small in double and rooms undersized for a Hampton
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"It was ok"
First of all the room felt humid, no matter how low my temp was. Second of all the vent in the bathroom did not work. I could get warm or lukewarm water to come out of the showerhead. I had to be stuck with really cold or really hot. My cousin also had these problems as well on a different floor. The receptionist had an attitude when i asked her information about online booking for my sisters room. She actedlike she didnt care and rolled her eyes basically. And last but not least, there was a crownd every morning that was so loud it would wake me up in the mornings. Which I thought was rude.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
ramirez
"Nice hotel!"
Great stay! Polite staff, clean room, great breakfast.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Perfect location and great room, will be back"
Great hotel, staff was extremely friendly, quick check in, very convenient, clean, will be back next year.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
hfjohnson
"early check in room ready"
They were more than happy to check us in early and breakfast was Awesome. Great place
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Nick
"Customer Service Problem"
The front desk customer service ladies were rude.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Comfortable home away from home"
Brittany and Epiphany have always gone out of their way to make my stay great. They are both amazing and great assets to your company.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Great staff, a little out of the way, but close to all the Town East shopping areas.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Great stay, the environment was comforting and was able to rest peacefully after the event. excellent customer service also.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Convenient stay for Convention center event"
The front desk had only one person during a busy time (check out/in). That same person works the lobby shop so I saw people just leave money on the counter and walk off. For a family of 5 we enjoyed the double suite but we carry a lot of luggage...we could never find a luggage cart to unload or reload. Small hotel, big hotel problems.
Vernoica
"Love the closeness to the venue"
It was a nice stay, except for the children running and playing in the hallway until almost 1:45am in the morning. I would have thought with the type of hotel it was they would have had rules that would protect the other customers comfort there. Where were the parents at that time or management to tell them that was not acceptable. other than that your rating would be 5 stars.....
Bridgette Busby
"Concert Hotel"
I loved that the hotel was just a parking lot away from our destination, the America concert. Location, location, location. Nice looking hotel, too. Staff was helpful.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"excellent"
Nice stay
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Business interview"
The people working at the desk could have been friendlier in my opinion. I expect more hospitable service when I stay at a hotel in Texas. The breakfast was great and the room had plenty of space for our fily of 6.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Too busy
"Good Place to Bunk Down"
No complaints. Clean room, comfy bed, constant coffee downstairs.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
John T
"Here on business for a week."
Better than average hotel. Quiet. Clientele pleasant.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Phil
"ONE NIGHT AT THE HAMPTON"
Everything was ok until we took showers. When you turned the shower on, the faucet was on as well. Other than that, all went well. I am sure if we had stayed another night, it would have been repaired.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Mesquite Rodeo must stay!"
If y'all have plans to go to the Mesquite rodeo this hotel is the best one to stay at afterwards. Room, bed, floor & shower were clean - what more can you ask for. We so enjoyed our stay...and the rodeo!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Greg
"THEY HELPED TO MAKE IT A MERRY CHRISTMAS"
This hotel was in a perfect location for the family to get together and celebrate the holidays. The Christmas spirit was felt as soon as everyone walked in the front lobby. The size and ammenities of kingsize suite made it possible for all of us to meet and start what maybe a new Christmas tradition.
2 night trip Dec 22, 2013
JOE
"Close to Fair park and restuarants"
I Have stayed here three times. Service great, Breakfast very good, rooms comfortable. Easy access for Dallas and surrounding area.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2013
"Great location to stay for Rodeo Arena event"
Great location to stay for Rodeo Arena event
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Misty
"Great staff and good location"
We are team Epiphany all the way. She greeted us with hot chocolate chip cookies. Who can say "no" to that. Everyone else was great too. Our only comment would be that the water smelled weird. It smelt like dirt or beets and I am not a fan of beets. Other than that everything was great and I'll be staying there again wheni visit family in the future. Best regards, Joe
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
I'd stay here again. Breakfast was nice even though it was microwaved food.
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
Staff was over and above friendly and helpful. I left jewelry on the night stand and they found it and called . They are mailing it to me. What a comfort.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2013
its red
"What I Expected from Hampton"
Very nice hotel, not much in the area, flow of traffic in area is unusual. Hotel fitness center is very nice. Breakfast was good, I always have fruit & yogurt but they had several hot dishes as well. Mostly fast food in the area, hotel room service is a Dine in Delivery service but they closed before I called to order dinner at 6 p.m. So food is limited but everything else is very good.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
BH
"It Was Great!"
It was Great, we had a ball, took family with us. We slept good except if we had the King it would have been perfect. But overall we had a great time. Breakfast is definitely a plus
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
AA
"It was a nice room. would have liked a microwave!"
Was nice &comfortable. The only thing that was substandard for the price of the room was the walls and doorjambs were dirty and had dirty prints, not up to the rest of the room. Also would have been nice to have a microwave.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Holly
Only complaint is the beds are double beds. Need queen size at the least.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
"Great hotel and great location"
Great hotel with clean rooms. Good experience. Friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
agm
"Nice enough, but..."
Friendly staff, helpful. Room was next to laundry room, lot of noise, talking kept me awake. Didn't sleep well, noise started early. Overall good, better in a different room probably.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Never Again"
I booked this hotel for a guest coming in town for ONE night. I've had problems with this hotel before but thought I'd try them one more time. And YET AGAIN they disappointed. The breakfast was cold and when my guest mentioned it to the lady working there, she responded that it was too late to make HOT breakfast....it was 9:30!!!! And the hotel staff tried to charge me AGAIN for the room had I already paid on Hotels.com. I will NEVER use this hotel again!!!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Beds need to be queen size.....full is just too small......the snack area by the office is a great idea........items are just priced way too high........loved that we could just walk down corridor to the rodeo......breakfast was awesome!
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Friendly staff"
This hotel has a unique layout, and a friendly staff. My only complaint would be that the beds were full beds instead of queen size.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
D.M.
"Excellent hotel for Rodeo visit."
WE booked this hotel because of its proximity to the Mesquite rodeo. Couldn"t have been better as we were meeting friends from the UK here. Just one thing missing... a bar!
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Joyce
"Good for Business"
I found the atmosphere well suited for business. The lobby / lounge area is quite and provided a good setting for small meetings. The staff prepared and maintained and excellent breakfast which allowed my days to start felling good with a good outlook. The only suggestion for improvement would be to introduce a short room service menu or and in house Cafe so you don't have to go out for meals.
4 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Tommy
"Next to Mesquite Rodeo"
We were very happyn with our stay. Had a great time at the rodeo. Room was clean and breakfast good. Easy drive to Dallas downtown. Fridge in the room would have been great...
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
MJ
Easy to get to and friendly staff. Breakfast was awesome!
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Clyde
We booked the room as a King room. When we got there, we were put on the basement floor in a room with two double beds. It was supposed to be non smoking, but when we got down to the room, you could smell the cigarette smoke as soon as you walked in the door. I talked to the front desk, I believe her name was Emily. She was great! She said to come back up and she would move us to a different room. We were then moved to the 4th floor. The appearance, and smell, of the room was much nicer when you walked in the door. However, the room was very damp. My husband and I both left feeling like we had a sore throat from the dampness. We tried adjusting the thermostat, but it didn't make a diffference. Even the sheets felt wet when we got into bed. The pillows were all very soft and very uncomfortable. (We always notice the pillows, as to their comfort level, at every hotel.) We did not sleep well. In fact we got up early and check out early. As I stated above... the front desk girl, and one of the girls in the breakfast area, were both very nice and helpful. The room was not worth the money. We were very disappointed.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Cindy
"Small room :("
It's Ok, for next time we will consider get a suite, since we have 3 kids and the standard room is too small!
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"good value"
The hotel staff was very helpful, and service friendly. I would recommend to the hotel that the free breakfast be extended from 6 am to 12 noon everyday, not 10 am. Some guests are on vacation, not business trips, and they sleep late. Breakfast should be served until noon. Also, you should have more than 1 laundry room for a 6 story hotel. Guests were waiting too long for access to the laundry facilities.
12 night trip May 12, 2013
"Graduation for grandchild"
It was a good stay, close to my daughters house and the East H Mall. We did ask for a small refrigerator but none was taken to our room.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Nice room but lumpy pillows!"
The only thing that we didn't care for was that the bed pillows were very lumpy and small. They have a total of 4 on the bed, but taking 2 together is smaller than what we are used to. They may have been down pillows, but they weren't king-sized and we had a king bed.
Other trip May 25, 2013
C and V
"Mattress and carpet"
Had to sit in lobby and reserve a room to get a decent price, had to let room go and reserve again in lobby to keep the decent price, and then got a room with loose carpet complained to front desk, they then changed my room, if I hadn't been so tried I would have looked for a another place to stay, I asked about the Hampton Inn signature pillow mattress and was told Hilton now owned the Hampton inn and no longer used the mattress that I had come to look forward to, I dough I will stay again at a Hampton Inn unless I either get a better price without the hassel or compensation for a disappointing place , I really didn';t have time to do a survey but it needed to be said, Thanks
Other trip May 24, 2013
Clifford
Good but service was kind of poor and break too but overall good stay
Family trip Apr 30, 2013
Jaime
"Centrally located"
The hotel is very nice and larger than most Hampton Inns. It is very centrally located and very quick access to Freeway and Restaurants. I simply had 2 double beds that were terribly hard, in comparison to most Hampton Inn bedding. The pillows were as usual, perfect.. The cleanliness was perfect. However, the work area in the room was poor - a very small round table . So, if you plan on a work area, you better use the bed as support. You also cannot watch TV and work at the same time. Otherwise all was fine.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2013
"Lumpy comforter"
Bed comforter must have been washed,should be dry cleaned. Comforter was in very bad condition.bed was to firm for my liking. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Keith
Loved it but hated the TV Channels. Too many ESPN Channels, should consider NickJr for kids and VH1, Bravo etc for adults. Stayed for 11 nights and the channels were the only downside of the stay.
7 night family trip Mar 24, 2013
Ms. Laporte
"Convenient location"
The motel was very nice, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent as well as the convenience to the convention center and rodeo arena. Our room was in a noisy area, located in the main hallway leading to the elevators. I wonder if this is why the room was at such a good rate? The room was not very soundproof and we were awakened by people talking in the hall all night long. we will stay here again, but will ask for an upper level room away from the elevator.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013