All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7801 SW 6th Street, Plantation, FL, 33324, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Info"
On the whole, it was good. Staff was friendly and easy to talk with. Location worked for us.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Shirley
Everything went very smoothly. Hot breakfast was superb. Room was more than comfortable. Only 2 minor issues - main door to room got 'stuck' a lot and it took considerably energy to get it open. Card keys didn't work on one of the outside side doors. Wouldn't rate this a 5 star, but it is well above the low rate ones and for the price less than $100 a night, it is excellent. Very nice amenities - microwave, refrigerator, wifi, exercise room, pool and within walking distance from Broward Mall, Target and hundreds of other stores. Close to major highways.
Ms C
The experience was nice. Any issue or complaint I had was resolved as soon as possible.
"Night before airport"
Off highway and quieter than most. Only complaint was the very crowded breakfast serving are tucked into a corner.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"hotel stay"
I always stay at Hampton Inn when on vacation. My stay this time was OK we checked in on the fifth floor but the ants ran us out. They were nice enough to move us to the third floor which was much better . Breakfast was lovely as usual and the room was comfortable and staff very helpful. Despite the ants I always recommend Hampton Inn
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
hughrs4
"Cruising"
Will return when taking my next cruise. Feel like there should not have been a charge for my car to remain in the back empty parking lot while I was on my cruise, but I appreciated the shuttle to and from the port.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Shirley
Great staff, warm and friendly. Clean and comfortable
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great Hotel for Shopping Trips"
Great stay. Room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was very good but was quite busy at mornings.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Ledba
"Hilton at its best"
Great hotel, great price, great staff, convient location. I will only stay here when I visit plantation.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Duane
"Excellent service and staff"
We enjoyed our stay and the hospilality.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Happy"
I was quite content, Thanks!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
The staff were more than helpful, they were very pleasant. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Stay elsewhere"
Staff was incompetent and rude. The manager was unapologetic about the shuttle not arriving to pick us up at the airport. She also made a derogatory comment that was both offensive and unnecessary. The desk clerk acted suspiciously and was unable to do a simple task like printing a boarding pass which she insisted on doing, even going to the extent of lying about the computer in the business center being connected to a printer. The room was very small, the door didn't lock properly from the outside, the toilet didn't flush and the air conditioner was extremely loud and startled us every time it roared on during the night. The hotel arranged a taxi to take us to the airport for our return flight. On the way to the airport the driver decided that he 'heard something' that sounded no more than a wheel going over a lane separator and pulled over. He told us he would call one of his drivers who would be there in 10mins to take us to the airport. There we sat waiting on the side of the road for 30 mins before the driver appeared. No calls to a wrecking service was made while we sat there. The driver was unapologetic and when we said we didn't want to miss our flight he responded that we ought to have left earlier. While this is not the hotel's fault, I would think the safety and security of their guests should be top priority. Felt they put us at risk by not calling a reputable taxi service. Only positive is the location: close to mall shopping and restaurants as well as bus stop.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Telepath
"Not bad, not fantastic"
The hotel staff was great - once we arrived. Shuttle service is a bit of a problem. When I booked the room I was told that I needed to call the day before arrival to schedule shuttles from the airport & to the cruise terminal. But when I called back to schedule I was told I couldn't schedule over the phone, I had to call once I arrived at the airport & got my luggage to have a shuttle come. And then I would have to schedule the cruise transfer at check-in. The problem in my opinion with that is that for the airport we had to wait an undetermined amount of time (depending on where they shuttle driver was & how long it would take to get there) and then we missed the early shuttles to the cruise terminal. The clerk did give us a late checkout so that we could wait in our room instead of the lobby but if they had let me sign up over the phone I would have gotten started on my cruise earlier. Shuttle service aside, the place was okay. Close to a mall & food (walking distance). Friendly staff, decent breakfast, beds & room just okay - nothing to brag or complain about. Would stay again just because the price was right for what we needed - an overnight with free transportation.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Wendy
"Hotel Stay"
Overall my stay was excellent with the exception of the fact that there were no safe in the room. I would deffinately stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Eugene
"Airport shuttle from hell"
Huge disappointment. Used the complimentary shuttle upon arrival, would have been better off taking a taxi. Thirteen people crammed into a van with no AC. Got the impression the driver did not want to be there, not very pleasant. Room in serious need of updating. No more Hampton Inns.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
jack
"Good hotel, but don't rely on the shuttle"
Hotel was nice. about a 15 minute drive (Or a $50 cab ride) from the airport. They offer free shuttle service but make sure you plan another ride, just incase. We sat at the airport for close to 2 hours waiting on the shuttle. When we called to get the status they told us "sorry, he is out picking up people from port. He drove to the airport and waited on you for 30 minutes, called you, and couldn't get ahold of you." Ummmm.. We sat at the EXACT spot we were told to sit. And my phone never rang, ONCE. Front desk lady was extremely rude. When I arrived at the hotel to check in after my over prices cab ride...she was on the phone with the shuttle driver talking about me. Yup. Seriously. Had we had another option for hotel, we would have left and gone elsewhere. The day our boat was supposed to leave we scheduled our shuttle time at 11:00. It was 1:45 before we left. If they are going to offer shuttle services (which is nice btw. Free of charge, so you can't complain TOO Much) they really need to get their acts together. Extremely unorganized. Too many people, not enough drivers and space. We stayed at this same hotel when we returned from our cruise, and just rented a car from the airport. Definitely a must. Cheaper than a Taxi and reliable.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Kirsten
"It's Fine for one night"
I just stay one night to continue traveling. The breakfast was less than average.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Good Price and Location"
We were visiting Key Largo for our Sons therapy at Island Dolphin Care. The hotel had beach access (albeit small) and excellent staff. Every request we had was answered immediately and with a smile. The hotel was quiet and are whole family enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Florida is making me rethink the Hampton Inn brand"
The guy that helped us at check in and the other one that was working overnight were both amazingly great and helpful, the older woman at check in however, was very rude. The room: With a main door that was hard to close without pushing hard from inside, and having a 2 inch gap at the bottom; a bathroom door with mismatching handles that wouldn't close right even when you tried; a shower divertor handle missing half the handle (making it awkward and difficult to turn on and off), along with very weak water pressureto shower to; caulk literally falling off from the shoap shelf when we showered; a somewhat smaller room than we expect from a hampton inn; and a business center with only one good working computer and no working printer for the good computer at the time of our stay. With al the issues we faced, I was skeptical on how clean the sheets really are, and that's the whole reason we usually choose hampton inn, knowing they usually keep a higher standard...definitely not here though. Overall: I'm going to start reconsidering the Marriott brand after this stay. And definitely do not recommend this hotel until they fix all these issues.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Patrick
"Nice hotel Close to the University"
It was quite satisfactory. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
BJ
"Nice and clean hotel"
Me and my husband stayed in this hotel just one night. It was nice and clean room . Hotel staff was pleasant and friendly.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Nataly
"Nice hotel with easy but very packed transfers"
Transfers were ok. A bit of a wait. They pack you in like sardines ( my husband had to sit in the front with two suitcases on his lap) nice pool but so warm it wasn't comfortable to stay in long. Hot tub was extremely hot!! Definitely more than the 104* that is said. Overall clean and nice. Good breakfast buffet in the morning
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Best Cruise Deal"
It was great value for the purpose of our stay. We were looking for a nice place to stay the night before our cruise. The big kicker was the free airport and cruise port shuttle. We got to the airport around 10p.m. and called for the shuttle and were picked up within 30 minutes. The morning desk staff were very friendly and fun. They were very accommodating with the cruise port shuttle schedule. We are definitely staying here for our next cruise.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
Ade
"The Best Place"
I recently cane across the Hampton Inn in Plantation fl. It is the best hotel to stay in. Its quiet clean the service is great an surrounding neighborhood is excellent. Across from the hotel you have the Regal Stadium a movie theater plus the Westfield Broward Mall in front. So you dont have to travel far to shop.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
snobia culmer
Room was nice, clean and bed comfy. Staff was quick to please. Complimentary breakfast was better than most. Free WIFI. Fridge, microwave and coffee in room provided all the comforts of home. Very nice place to stay.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Rena
"Very good Hotel the attention"
I liked hotel facilities and the staff very good attention. The room comfortable, and excellent clean.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
L
Fine - just overnight. Quiet room which was nice. Needed a garbage can in the room other than the one in the bathroom, but otherwise was adequate. Surprised WiFi was not included. Internet was available.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
Silvia
"I was ok"
Staff wasn't the friendliest. Only one person working the desk so it was slow for check in and check out.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Good. Pool excellent."
Pool was best feature--very warm, clean, not overly chlorinated, and pool area was surrounded by the shade of palms to so you wont get sunburned. We stayed in the pool until fingertips wrinkled. Jacuzzi worked well. Hotel is one block from a dozen places to go out and eat. Going back again next time I pass through Ft Lauderdale. Only negative was the room scent. It had too much anti order spray.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Allan
"Hotel with pool near airport."
When we arrived for check-in the staff were very polite. After carrying in our luggage, we entered a room that had obviously not been cleaned. After sitting in the hallway and waiting by the pool, we finally were able to get into our room that still wasn't very clean. Our night there wasn't very restful. A lady was out in the parking lot right outside our window screaming. Soon after we settled down from that another scream was heard and someone tried twice to open our door. The pool and pool area was very charming.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
carrie
"Great hotel for cruising from Port Everglades."
We stayed overnight for our cruise to the Caribbean. We were quickly picked up by their shuttle at the airport and the ride took about 15 minutes. Very helpful driver that was fun to talk to (sorry I forgot his name, but I remember that he was from Haiti). Our check in was handled by the nice gentleman at the front desk. Room 331 was great. Very clean, nicely decorated, beautiful crown molding, and spacious. We took a taxi to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza(the young woman at the front desk called it for us).Fantastic pizza and salad!! We walked back to the hotel(about 1.4 miles).The morning breakfast was good. Waffles, eggs, toast, oatmeal, cereal, boiled eggs, yoghurt, fruit, pastries, and all the drinks to go with them. The female breakfast room attendant worked so hard constantly restocking because of the large amount of hotel guests. We signed up the night before for the 10:00 a.m. shuttle to Port Everglades. In the morning Diana checked us onto the shuttle. Again we had another great driver that was very helpful and fun to talk to. Our overall experience at the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Plantation was great! No complaints. Everything went smoothly and we had a very comfortable stay.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"I'll come back next time."
It has all it is requiered for this kind of hotel. My only complaints is regarding the free internet connection. Most of the time I got the message "imposible to connect. Too many users connected"
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Hard to get a signal"
Very nice hotel but you had to either go outside or hang off the balcony to get a phone signal. many of the guests I spoke with said they had the same problem.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Hotel 100% recomended"
excellent, good service, good location
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
ERNESTO
Nice clean rooms. Friendly staff. Everything was nice, with one exception: hotel shuttle description should read "24 hours advance notice required." When arrived at airport, called hotel, then was told 24 hours advance notice required, otherwise no shuttle service. This is very irritating and inconvenient. Ended up taking a cab to from CMH airport to hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Hidden gem in Fort Lauderdale"
We stayed at the Hampton Inn for four nights, and found it to be an excellent hotel. The staff are friendly and very accomodating, the rooms clean with a fridge and microwave. The pool is lovely as is the hot tub. The airport shuttle is also a god send if you are not driving. Not only did they pick us up at the airport very quickly, but even dropped us at the Sawgrass Mills mall, and picked us up at Target when we were lost. So convenient and very friendly. The free breakfast even includes a waffle maker! Loved this hotel.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
My overall experience was good, the hotel was clean and comfortable and in a good location however I had a problem with some of staff whilst I was there. Your hotel advertised that there was a 24hour shuttle service within a reasonable distance from the hotel. I stayed at the same hotel on a vacation prior to my last and i had no problems whatsoever with your service however on this occasion, one of your employees at the front desk told me that the shuttle dies not work after 7. This was a great inconvenience for me as I had my elderly grandparents (aged 70 and 75) with me and walking back to the hotel after dinner was extremely inconvenient, dangerous and difficult for them. I informed the person at the front desk about my prior visit and the shuttle service and he, very discourteously informed me that the shuttle does not work after 7. The staff employed during the daytime were very friendly and helpful nonetheless. I was just disappointed with the service at night as my family are a regular customer at your hotel and usually got better service.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Excellent close to malls and plazas. Shuttle was of extremely great benefit.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
Theresa Rahman
We were very pleased with the friendly and helpful staff.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Gill
"Nice hotel close to shopping."
Location is great! Would recomend and go back when planning to go shopinng in Florida, especially to Sawgrass.Very close withing few miles. There is a Mall in front of the hotel with brand name stores.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Shoping
"Very confortable hotel near shoping centers."
Very nice experience in this hotel all the personal very gentle.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Jose Ignacio
Nice hotel, close to 595. Enabled us to continue our trip early the next morning.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Ray
"N/A"
I found that the hotel was a little out dated and could use a face lift
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Pam
"Good Time"
Overall experience was nice. Attention required: 1. Airport shuttle runs between 8am-11pm only this needs to be clearly stated on your and affiliated sales websites! 2. Reception seats & carpet have a noticeably mild odor that requires immediate attention.
3 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
Elene
"Could have been better"
I booked a King size bed, non-smoking, when I arrived the only King rooms were smoking. So I was given a room with two queen beds. The air conditioner kept going off in the middle on the night and the room was so hot I awoke in pool of sweat every night. Very Uncomfortable.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
"Close to NSU and plenty of places to eat and shop."
It was a nice well maintained hotel and the staff was very nice and helpful. Perfect location!
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Holli
"Amazing hotel with an amazing stsff"
The staff were always welcoming and friendly. Diane at the front the desk made my stay even more pleasurable with her kind words and my children felt right at home. Will definitely be coming back.
3 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Stephanie H.
"Ft. Lauderdale visit"
The room was in need of cosmetic repairs- not as clean as I remembered in past visits. The coffee after hours was cold...disappointing.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Good hotel"
All staffs are kind except a person. They were good. Room was clean and good. I will go again. But there wasnt a bar.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013