All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America
7801 SW 6th StreetPlantationFL33324United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean
  • Value for money
    Room is all right
Nice stay. Near to shops. Courteous shuttle driver. Room needed curtain hanger fixed to make the room more comfortable and less tacky.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
ANN
"Bed not as comfortable as my TempurPedic."
Did not sleep great. Bed not that comfortable. Air conditioner was normal but annoying. Seemed to wake me up all night. But all in all, not a bad place.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Jeffrey
"Poor management and customer service"
Everything was OK until the guest in the room next to mine started smoking. I complaint, the manager went to my room and ackowledge my claim that somebody was smoking next door. To make a long story short, the management did nothing. I was lucky enough that the smoking guest checked out after two nights. The whole floor is non smoking and yet the management did nothing to solve this situation. Despite the fact that my stay was for two whole weeks.
12 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great stay.....will do it again."
Friendly and helpful front desk staff. Easy access to Broward Mall, literally across the street.
7 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Alana
"Not so good..."
If you like bugs, mold and the smell of cigarette smoke in your room, then this is the hotel for you.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Todd
"Best Hotel Ever!"
Free bfast had a whole lot of options; Scrambled & boiled eggs, sausages, toast, bagels, banana bread, fresh waffles, fruits, yogurt, oats, etc....wow! O_O No additional hidden fees. Spotless rooms & friendly staff. Housekeeping everyday. Free evening snacks with free wine, beer and cookies. Free bottled water....anytime, any amount. Great jacuzzi & pool. Just......GREAT!!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Dee
Excellent; convenient location - near to mall; shuttle to airport
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Good value hotel for the price, including a standard breakfast.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Hotel stay and staff were wonderful!!! Renee at the front desk went out of her way to make our stay easy and comfortable including arranging shuttles for at at the times we needed.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Room was clean, but the pillows were like pancakes.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Juan
"Just Right"
No complaints
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Great hotel ill be returning soon
5 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Ok"
We needed this specific location for a job need but probably wouldn't stay again. The hotel is old and needs to be updated. The breakfast a average and could be better but the staff was great and extremely helpful!
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Simone
"Great hotel with friendly staff"
have stayed here a few times for business now and as always it was a pleasure. Walkable to restaurants and shops.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Debby
"Near to beaches and shopping center, clean"
Tropical swimming pool area,Breakfast, very good coffee,eggs etc.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Karl
"OK but not spectacular"
My door locked and wouldn't open, so it took me a couple of minutes to get out; they were very nice about changing rooms, etc. It's easy to get to, but near nothing of any importance except Broward Mall. The breakfast buffet was not good at all. Somewhat noisy but overall a good experience. I usually stay at the Courtyard Marriott across the street; it's as good a deal and far nicer.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
excellent service courteous staff ideal location for shopping, I would recommend definitely this hotel .
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Hafiza Deokiesingh
"Hotel in run-down condition"
Hotel appears quite run-down inside--walls are marked and need painting, woodwork is chipped, furnishings are old and need to be replaced, carpeting is worn and stained. A/C is noisy and did little to reduce humidity in the room. However, hot and cold breakfast buffet was very good, up to the usual Hampton Inn standards, and check-in was easy and staff friendly. I cannot recommend this hotel until it does some badly needed updating.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Unfortunately I must say I am a little disappointed with my stay at the Hampton Inn, Ft Lauderdale / Plantation, Florida. I booked this room due to the reputation of the hotel chain and my experience with the area. This was a 5 day stay, 3 of the 5 days I was complaining about the water pressure of my shower being too low. I was informed twice by maintenance and management that this was the normal pressure and nothing was wrong. After dealing with this issue for 3 days, I finally thought to ask a housekeeper to compare the shower water pressure in another room with my room. She told me there definitely was something wrong with mine. Finally that evening when I returned to my room, miraculously a new shower head had been placed and the water pressure was 10 times better. The hotel ran out of wash clothes 2 nights in a row, my room was never supplied 4 towels and wash clothes even though I registered for two adults and two children. The air conditioner for the main floor elevator hallway was broken my whole stay, which I know things do break. The microwave in my room tripped the circuit breaker on the power strip whenever it was used over a minute. The air conditioning unit in my room began to leak water on my last night. And finally I never received my $50 gift card from the hotel for booking a room with them. This was a promotion that was offered when my room was booked.
5 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Carmen Davis
good
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"not the best hampton inn"
I have been in several hampton inn, I like them. But this one needs an updating. Also, I booked for 2 queen beds in a room. I didn´t measure the beds but felt like double beds only. No safety box. Clean and good location.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great Place"
Overall this was a great place to stay. Buffet in the morning with a really friendly staff.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Martin
"a little hard to find"
too short
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good hotel comfortable friendly staff"
The staff was always nice the location was ideal and central to many shops and the breakfast was always hot and savory
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
latesha
It was very comfortable and service was excellent!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Dorsett
Noisy floor with parties in hallway. Ants in room
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice and clean, friendly staff"
Desk workers were so nice, room was clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Jack
"I'm a return visitor and guest. Hotel VG overall."
Check-in very busy. Exact room I requested not available, but was put in one very close, so ok. Room was clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast good. Was advised that Expedia-made reservations do not qualify for HH points. Guess I always made res direct w/Hilton. Beware HH members. I give the hotel high ratings.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Good enough for the price."
Wife loved it because it was next to Westfield mall and 6 miles from sawgrass mills mall. I thought it looked a little run down and dark but it grew on me over the 6 days we were there. Parking is good. Location is very good. No shuttle to sawgrass mall though and I thought there was one but we had a rental car. Best cookies I ever had but only got them once. Manager was very nice and the staff were very friendly. Liked the apples at breakfast and the free tea and coffee in the lobby,all hotels should have this. Free parking and free wifi which you should not underestimate. Gym was ok. Two treadmills,one bike and one elliptical. Weight rack was a surprise. Would recommend for family on budget shopping trip.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Ross
"Excellent Service"
I had a very good stay. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
3 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
The first room we had was a total disappointment. While the lobby, pool, and fitness area have been updated the rooms are fair at best. I requested to be placed in another room because my original room was not worth the money I was paying. I kindly went to the front desk and explained my concern and was promptly moved to a more updated room. I did like that we were close the Mall and restaurants. The breakfast was also pretty good!
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Very nice hotel. Clean. Nice breakfast and pool. Great location and great price.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Jaime
"Didn't Stay"
Not a good experience at this hotel. We booked a stay at Hampton Inn. When we got to the hotel we told them we had a reservation, they said okay under (someone else's name)? We said no..we are not that person, they said (someone else) stay was cancelled , we said we are not that person and here is our confirmation number..they couldn't find us and went to some other lady who proceeded to complain about these booking agents and how she hated them. She said your reservation was cancelled and there is no reservation with a very sour face, she told us she could accommodate us but for a higher price. I did not like being treated like that..I told her to give me my paperwork back...we will go somewhere else! They were unprofessional and didn't even bother to offer us the same rate so we went across the street and got a room cheaper and were treated politely.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Gail Smith
"Info"
On the whole, it was good. Staff was friendly and easy to talk with. Location worked for us.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Shirley
Everything went very smoothly. Hot breakfast was superb. Room was more than comfortable. Only 2 minor issues - main door to room got 'stuck' a lot and it took considerably energy to get it open. Card keys didn't work on one of the outside side doors. Wouldn't rate this a 5 star, but it is well above the low rate ones and for the price less than $100 a night, it is excellent. Very nice amenities - microwave, refrigerator, wifi, exercise room, pool and within walking distance from Broward Mall, Target and hundreds of other stores. Close to major highways.
Ms C
The experience was nice. Any issue or complaint I had was resolved as soon as possible.
"Night before airport"
Off highway and quieter than most. Only complaint was the very crowded breakfast serving are tucked into a corner.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"hotel stay"
I always stay at Hampton Inn when on vacation. My stay this time was OK we checked in on the fifth floor but the ants ran us out. They were nice enough to move us to the third floor which was much better . Breakfast was lovely as usual and the room was comfortable and staff very helpful. Despite the ants I always recommend Hampton Inn
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
hughrs4
"Cruising"
Will return when taking my next cruise. Feel like there should not have been a charge for my car to remain in the back empty parking lot while I was on my cruise, but I appreciated the shuttle to and from the port.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Shirley
Great staff, warm and friendly. Clean and comfortable
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great Hotel for Shopping Trips"
Great stay. Room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was very good but was quite busy at mornings.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Ledba
"Hilton at its best"
Great hotel, great price, great staff, convient location. I will only stay here when I visit plantation.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Duane
"Excellent service and staff"
We enjoyed our stay and the hospilality.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Happy"
I was quite content, Thanks!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
The staff were more than helpful, they were very pleasant. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Stay elsewhere"
Staff was incompetent and rude. The manager was unapologetic about the shuttle not arriving to pick us up at the airport. She also made a derogatory comment that was both offensive and unnecessary. The desk clerk acted suspiciously and was unable to do a simple task like printing a boarding pass which she insisted on doing, even going to the extent of lying about the computer in the business center being connected to a printer. The room was very small, the door didn't lock properly from the outside, the toilet didn't flush and the air conditioner was extremely loud and startled us every time it roared on during the night. The hotel arranged a taxi to take us to the airport for our return flight. On the way to the airport the driver decided that he 'heard something' that sounded no more than a wheel going over a lane separator and pulled over. He told us he would call one of his drivers who would be there in 10mins to take us to the airport. There we sat waiting on the side of the road for 30 mins before the driver appeared. No calls to a wrecking service was made while we sat there. The driver was unapologetic and when we said we didn't want to miss our flight he responded that we ought to have left earlier. While this is not the hotel's fault, I would think the safety and security of their guests should be top priority. Felt they put us at risk by not calling a reputable taxi service. Only positive is the location: close to mall shopping and restaurants as well as bus stop.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Telepath
"Not bad, not fantastic"
The hotel staff was great - once we arrived. Shuttle service is a bit of a problem. When I booked the room I was told that I needed to call the day before arrival to schedule shuttles from the airport & to the cruise terminal. But when I called back to schedule I was told I couldn't schedule over the phone, I had to call once I arrived at the airport & got my luggage to have a shuttle come. And then I would have to schedule the cruise transfer at check-in. The problem in my opinion with that is that for the airport we had to wait an undetermined amount of time (depending on where they shuttle driver was & how long it would take to get there) and then we missed the early shuttles to the cruise terminal. The clerk did give us a late checkout so that we could wait in our room instead of the lobby but if they had let me sign up over the phone I would have gotten started on my cruise earlier. Shuttle service aside, the place was okay. Close to a mall & food (walking distance). Friendly staff, decent breakfast, beds & room just okay - nothing to brag or complain about. Would stay again just because the price was right for what we needed - an overnight with free transportation.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Wendy
"Hotel Stay"
Overall my stay was excellent with the exception of the fact that there were no safe in the room. I would deffinately stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Eugene
"Airport shuttle from hell"
Huge disappointment. Used the complimentary shuttle upon arrival, would have been better off taking a taxi. Thirteen people crammed into a van with no AC. Got the impression the driver did not want to be there, not very pleasant. Room in serious need of updating. No more Hampton Inns.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
jack
"Good hotel, but don't rely on the shuttle"
Hotel was nice. about a 15 minute drive (Or a $50 cab ride) from the airport. They offer free shuttle service but make sure you plan another ride, just incase. We sat at the airport for close to 2 hours waiting on the shuttle. When we called to get the status they told us "sorry, he is out picking up people from port. He drove to the airport and waited on you for 30 minutes, called you, and couldn't get ahold of you." Ummmm.. We sat at the EXACT spot we were told to sit. And my phone never rang, ONCE. Front desk lady was extremely rude. When I arrived at the hotel to check in after my over prices cab ride...she was on the phone with the shuttle driver talking about me. Yup. Seriously. Had we had another option for hotel, we would have left and gone elsewhere. The day our boat was supposed to leave we scheduled our shuttle time at 11:00. It was 1:45 before we left. If they are going to offer shuttle services (which is nice btw. Free of charge, so you can't complain TOO Much) they really need to get their acts together. Extremely unorganized. Too many people, not enough drivers and space. We stayed at this same hotel when we returned from our cruise, and just rented a car from the airport. Definitely a must. Cheaper than a Taxi and reliable.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014