All hotels in Laughlin, Nevada, United States of America
2900 S Casino Drive, Laughlin, NV, 89029, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Just ok"
Even though room was recently remodeled it was still very dated smelled like smoke and I'm smoking room
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Jerry
"Not that great.."
Even know the hotel recently had an update the rooms were still dated...The air-conditioner did not work very well...in the room smelled like a sewer
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Jerry
"Saturday night at Lauglin."
We had a family event in Needles, California. Decided to stay in Laughlin as it was close and we thought it would make for a fun day. Decided to stay here as it was the best reviewws of the Hotels there. It's an ok place, but really showing its age. Stayed in the adult tower, common area was in poor condition, not terrible, just run down. Room was cramped, and again a bit run down. 70s era decor, basic digital TV, two beds. Bath room was also old, not dirty, just old. Casino was ok, dealers were very friendly. By far, the casino was he most positive aspect of the place. Resturant was really terrible, $50 for three really bad turkey sandwiches was just silly. Pool was just crambed full of 40 something party people. Not terribly appealing. Entry to pool area smelled really bad, like old wet carpet. All in all, for a very low end casino, it was ok. For a Vegas style "resort", not a chance.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Bruce
Food is great
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
PRISCILLA
"nit sure if cleanliness"
Hair in sink
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Bobby
No don't like at all. Location is isolated.away from central. services is bad. Facility not up to stander.
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
manti
I think alot the casinos in Laughlin need a fix me upper. I've been coming to Laughlin since I was 15 yrs old. so I know it's time to spend some of that easy money they make.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
pedro
"Skip this hotel"
I was very excited to stay here, then we got our room. The room was nasty. The carpet was so gross the window seal had yellow stains and the wallpaper on the window was coming apart it was filthy. The bedskirt was on backwards, the dresser was missing a knob and there was writing all over it, the shower was broken.. I did complain about the room they did get us in a new one that was way cleaner. You can't take your ice chest on the beach you have to buy one of their coolers.. Not a nice place to stay at all I would not stay here again .. I will say the staff was nice
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Rosalind
Our stop before Vegas!! Stay was comfy.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Great family vacation"
The hotel staff was nice, the hotel room itself was comfortable but very basic, don't even get me started on the a/c. It ran all day never got below 78 in our room but it was still a relief from the 114 degree weather outside. Very family friendly the kids loved the arcade, the family pool and the beach. Don't eat at the Guy Fieri restaraunt its grosse and totally over priced it's really bad tex mex on a fancy plate. But overall great family vacation.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Erica
FOOD WAS AWFUL,COLD CHICKEN,COLD CRUSTY PASTA,UNCARING SERVERS,DUMB WAITERS ..............ROOM NEEDED FURNITURE, NO DRAW SPACE.......POOL AREA WAS FULL OF CANS AND BOTTLES, POOL WAS FULL OF SAND UNCLEAN...
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
MARTIN
"What a bummer"
Harrahs used to be a nice place. Now it's about volume and not service. Why make a reservation 2 months in advance if it doesn't matter at check in? Promises, promises. I won't be back.
5 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Greg
The lady that checked us in wa not friendly at all. She didn't give me the room i booked. I was suppose to get a smoking room but she gave me a non smoking room. Then when i questioned it she gave me an attiude. There was a ditry wash coth on the bathroom floor with long black hairs on the floor. The bed where very comfaortbale thou. Didn't get room service so don't know how that was. The pool and beach areas where awseome. Over all the stay was not bad.
2 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
Tina
"Disappointed in Harrah's"
The hotel staff at the front desk are not accommodating or helpful in any way. They do not understand the concept of good customer service and are most concerned with getting you out of there.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
KAREN
Hotels were to much for what they look like.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
melvin
"Awesome Family Trip!"
The Best Hotel you can stay at in Laughlin, NV. You have the kids pool, adult pool and the awesome Beach! My family and I enjoyed a lot! Very nice hotel, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and they have helpful staff and excellent customer service when you check in!
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Annabel
"#familyfuninthesun"
A lot of fun
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
michelle
Be prepared to have $75.00 per night charged to your credit card for incidentals whether you want them or not. $75.00 per night is required at check in. There is also a 9.00 per day resort fee also added to your card at checkout. While the hotel is decent; the service is horrible. A bunch of attitude from several employees.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
The beach and pool areas are beautiful. The best Casino in Laughlin. Excellent Time we really enjoyed our stay!
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Brenda
"Enjoyed my stay!"
Truly enjoyed this hotel. Relaxed on the beach while taking in the beautiful river. Awesome
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Pamela
"bad room selection"
they gave us a room right next to the elevator on a not so busy Thursday night, very loud in the morning!
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
richard
"Awesom hotel"
Perfect getaway and we did not lose any money! Rewards are awesome we ate for free twice at the buffet!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Cranky Grandpa road trip!"
Totally loved our stay. The hotel was friendly and we arrived during a biker rally we had no idea was going on!! Great music, such a surprise! Had a blast!
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great getaway"
It was Great, il recommender to anyone who are looking to spend a amazing time with your family.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Sonia
"Thumbs Up!"
Got to the hotel and went straight to the hotel desk. Service was quick, and all questions were answered. Got my room key and headed up to the North tower. Open door and all was nice and clean.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Cesar
"not a good place to stay!"
The hotel was dirty and smelled like a toilet. Reservation was messed up by the front desk. When we questioned them we were put in a handicap room, when no one in our party was handicapped. Bathroom was not clean and the ceiling was in need of repair. We have stayed at this hotel many times. But this was our last. Rates keep going up and service and hotel conditions keep going down.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Helpful pleasant staff!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Franklin
"Hurrah Harrah"
The price was right, the room was clean, one of the two stuffed chairs had seen better days, but overall, it was decent value for the money.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
The people at the front desk and the bell desk were great. They were very helpful. Housekeeping was rude. There were four of us in the room and there were only enough towels for three, so I called housekeeping for one more set. When they brought us the towels, they had an attitude about it. At the buffet, my husband was getting a slice of pizza for my son. He saw that the person manning that area was combining trays, so he waited till the person was done. When my husband reached in to get my son a slice, the person there snapped at them. My husband was not interfering with what ever the worker was doing. This was not our first time staying at Harrah's, so we were very surprised with these two departments.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
My room was not clean upon arrival after check in time. Housekeeping was extremely rude when called. Food was definitely over priced for quality. Will definitely look at other hotels for my next trip
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
LaRoss
"Not worth it."
Private Beach extremely crowded and overrun with young children. Buffet was a little pricey and didn't taste very good. Prepaid for a better room in a different tower but, upon check in, the room wasn't ready and I was provided an "upgraded" room in a different tower. If the room was indeed an upgrade, I would hate to see the actual room that I reserved at the higher price.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
gary
"Fair"
It's was OK because I make the reservation two week ahead and ask for lower room and they gave me the top floor no good
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Irene
"Laughlin weekend"
Clean and nice hotel. The walls are a bit thin so bring ear plugs. The beach was very nice, be prepared to buy their cooler as you can't bring your own. The bed was especially comfy. Overall a positive experience.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
Vanessa
"4 star...."
The location is nice...the beach is the one we love... we have 2 for 1 bufett too. server was nice.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"First-Timer"
My room was very clean. I had no problems during my stay. Overall i had a great experience.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Pets are Treated Like Firstclass Guests"
Checked in with my small dog and everything was greet including the gift they brought my dog (quality water bowl, food bowl and a bag of treats). If you have a pet this is the best place to stay on the strip!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2015
PAUL
"What a view"
I was there to visit. There is a gambling area with no smoking - that worked. It is low key and comfortable. The view was fabulous - overlooked the river and the whole city of Laughlin - Beautiful.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Jerri
"It was clean and ok for a few days stay."
No air conditioning in the bathroom. Bed not comfortable. Pillows all too soft. Water pressure in shower VERY good. Beach was dirty and crowded with large familys taking up a lot of space and people drinking alchohol in the water. Grounds near pools and beach old and not well kept. This hotel needs an upgrade. The front desk staff and bell/valet staff all very nice and efficient. The cocktail waitresses in the casino came around often and were nice. The buffet was pretty good with good variety of foods.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"complents."
No coffee maker or refridgerator, no pen or paper in room,wifi internet need to upgrade tv no stanley cup playoff. no launday bags shampoo and soap low grade didnt have and suds. check in took 40 mins waiting in line to be waitied on. The next day i bet their were 40 people waiting in line only one person sometimes two were behind counter. elevator sw to north tower stopped would not move .This was our first time at Harrahs we didnt get any new card awards like $5 didnt replace soap,shampoo or lotion . watching staney cup and they turned it off for a baseball game none of the tv carried the hockey game All in all the hotel staff was friendly
4 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Pete
"Do not do reviews"
Pleases quit bothering me
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
mike
"Short Getaway"
Front desk, both on the phone and in person, were very rude and argumentative. Had no interest in wanting to help solve our problem or be nice about it. They don't explain charges to you, they just argue that the literature is there when it is not. Our "non-smoking" room smelled of smoke so bad that it was hard to breathe. The ac did not work. But the ladies at the Buffet were amazing for both of our meals there. Super sweet and very attentive, as well as the gentleman at the Total Rewards booth.
2 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Excellent!"
First time at Harrah's, it was great.
6 night family trip May 31, 2015
"I really love to stay in this hotel"
Pretty awesome
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Monica
"Family Gataway!"
Hotel was nice. Beach rules seemed a little ridiculous. Definitely worth the money. Buffet is always great and the kids loved it.
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
Chrystina
"Great room"
excellent...would have stayed longer if I could have gotten good rate for weekend. We come to Laughlin regularly...don't usually stay long but we are looking for retirement home.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Lakeside"
Came down with kids, the beach is amazing! Safe,and convenient
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Kristen
"Good experience"
Nice right price clean rooms. Awesome beach area.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
alvin
"Oasis in the desert"
Got a free upgrade to a suite since my double queen room wasn't available. Room was nice. Don't waste money on the breakfast buffet. it was a joke!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"A great value"
I was very pleased with this hotel for the price. The decor needed some updating but it was still a very good price for this hotel. It seemed family-friendly and it was rather comfortable after a long day of driving.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2015
Always stay at Harrah's while in Laughlin. Room is nice and we had a river view. Housekeeping is excellent and staff friendly. Front desk staff gave us a higher floor even though we are not big gamblers. Love the beach area. Only hotel I have stayed at in the last 22 or so years.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015