All hotels in Laughlin, Nevada, United States of America
2900 S Casino Drive, Laughlin, NV, 89029, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Quite clean
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Not a happy camper"
Overpriced rooms.View of a parking lot and side of a mtn. Charged additional $75 ×2 nights for pet. I mentioned I am handicapped, so they put me at the furthermost room away from Valet. Way too far for comfort. If you have a pet & are disabled do not stay here. There are better options in the area.
Response by Harrah's Laughlin Hotel & Casino
Hello, Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit to Harrah’s Laughlin. We are happy to offer Pet Stay rooms to guests who travel with their dogs as we understand that pets are an extension of family. Our rate for a Pet Stay room includes amenities specifically suited for dogs. Our property is large and offers plenty of space to walk your pet. I’m very sorry to learn that the handicap room was not suitable. Please understand that special room requests, such as location, river view and a specific tower, are on a request basis only. The best recommendation I can suggest is to contact a Guest Service Manager at 702-298-6854 after you have secured your reservations and they would be pleased to block the appropriate handicap room based upon your requests and availability at the time you contact them. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to be of service. Thank you
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
We had a great stay. The beds are VERY comfy. Kids even had a great time. Only complaint is that it is very limiting on dining choices and is to far off the "beaten path" it's not really within walking distance to anything else but certainly not a far drive.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
No microwave, fridge or coffee in the room.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
MARLENE
"Enjoyable getaway"
We had a quick birthday celebration in Laughlin. I wasn't in the room except to shower and sleep. The room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my time at Harrah's
2 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2015
Very disappointed the room was old and dirty
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
It was a good get away...On the other hand I am very upset that there was a deposit of $75.00 a night, we stayed for 4 days $300.00 total. I was not aware of their daily deposit had I know I would have stayed somewhere else. I didn't get to do as much as I wanted because of the $300.00 they (Harrahs) took from my account upon checking in.
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"ok"
pleasant
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Gino
"Luxary at a reasonable price"
Don't miss eating at Guy Fieri’s El Burro Restaurant!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Fun"
Only thing they need to tell you more about signing into Internet and how you get charged for that!
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Great time wonderful will do it again and give it a high five
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Nelson
"Great hotel choice"
We will definitely go back soon.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
A quick overnight en-route to Sedona, AZ and everything was just fine for our needs.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Kenneth
"Best hotel for dog stay!"
The room was clean and set up nicely for our dog. Buffet food was good.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Deanna
"Good choice."
The floor/ tower 3 that we stayed on was noisy all the time. Everything else was great. The valet guys were very helpful and gave great customer service.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Albert
Stay was OK, restaurants were O.K. Only they charged $8.40 for WiFi even if it is not used. No coffee maker in thye room.
2 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2015
"we will try another hotel next time"
Room is not as clean. I see dusts on corners of the floor/carpet. We stayed 2 nights. The carpet was not clean or vacuum because baby food crumbs were still on the carpet. I picked most of it and couldnt pick the rest because only vacuum can do it. They didn't changed the stained bed sheets. There are permanent stains on the carpet. The rest is well and ok.
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"Worst hotel stay ever!!!!!"
NOISY. Check in clerk was rude! She asked if we had a pet while we were standing in front of her holding our little dog. People were moving furniture at 3:00am
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Harvey
"SHORT STAY"
STAYED HERE FOR 4 DAYS WHILE I VISITED KINGMAN,AZ. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT AND THE FOOD IS ALL RIGHT. I DO ENJOY THE NONSMOKING AREA OF THE CASINO.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
michael
"Family of 15"
Our family stay was awesome... will come back again
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Luzelenia
had to pay a resort fee and wifi fee
1 night trip Nov 18, 2015
Edward
"Good place to stay"
We needed a place for one night on our way to Palm Desert. Good place to stay. We had a deal for $26.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Gregory
"Engagement trip"
Our room ended up being double booked by mistake, they immediately corrected it and we were upgraded to a suite by the manager, completely unexpected, but amazing. The only issue is that it's isolated from the river walk, but the water taxi is handy. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Courtney
very nic3e will stay there always in Laughlin
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
david
"good value"
nice
3 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
"Nice hotel. Food subpar though"
Hotel very nice. Ate late in the 24hr resturant very poor quality. Would stay again but plan on eating elsewhere
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
vincent
The gift store prices were very high. Sitting at the machine did not get ad rink offer.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2015
"Relaxing"
A pleasant stay. Glad to see a NON-smoking casino section, however, some patrons seem to ignore the no smoking area and light up anyway, bummer.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Virgel
"Great deal"
It was a great getaway. It's like a mini Vegas but relaxing. I will definitely visit more often.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2015
The hotel and experience was good overall however they spring a $8.40 per day " resort fee" on you when you check out above their advertised daily rate. The fee isn't clearly identified at check in making it an unpleasant surprise at check out.
3 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
"Comfortable Desert Stop"
Short but very comfortable and enjoyable stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2015
"Nice place."
We stayed 4 nights and were very comfortable, definitely worth what we paid. The comps for casino play are minimal.
4 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
Lloyd
"Comfy Bed!"
Another amazing stay at Harrah's. We always sleep so good. The bed is so comfortable and the bedding is perfect.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
SHARON
"Tournament stay"
I went there for a softball Tournament. The room was very comfortable and i got a good night's sleep.
4 night trip Nov 1, 2015
Glenn
"Not the greatest experience."
Once we were settled in, we were fine. I paid for an upgraded room but was sent to a very small room, even smaller than the room on my previous visit, which I paid the basic rate for. The room smelled like smoke so I asked for a change of room. They accommodated my request and sent me to another standard room. I forgot my electric toothbrush and it was never recovered. (My fault but still would hope the Housekeeping would have turned it in)
Response by Harrah's Laughlin Hotel & Casino
Hello, I apologize for the smell in the first room but I'm glad to hear that we were able to find you a room that didn't smell like smoke. I hope that you will consider staying with us for future travel. Thank you
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
"Awesome View!"
We checked in early hoping to reserve a room with a king bed. They offered us a room with a view of the Colorado river as an upgrade, but with a queen bed instead. We decided to go with the view instead of the king bed. They said to come back later to get the room as it was not ready yet. When we came back later, they gave us what I would say is one of the best rooms they had, next to a suite ( I haven't seen their suite). This room had the most awesome view we have ever stayed in anywhere!!! My wife and I loved to stand there and take in the view. We are very pleased with the awesome room we had and hope to get a similar room next visit.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
"Horrible service!!!!"
Had so many hassles with getting in our rooms tried kicking us out & making us pay again after we paid & booked through Expedia. Tried saying we didn't pay for our rooms for 2 nights & they wouldn't look for reservations. I'm very unsatisfied with the way they handled my reservations. I will never go back to harrahs again to stay & I will let my family know not to stay there ever again. I also recommend never staying at the pioneer there rooms are horrible & their hotel check in people are very rude & wouldn't let me get into my room after they made a mistake on my reservation & refused to let me speak to a manager. They messed up Patricia with Michelle & told me I can't get in the room cause my name wasn't on there but everything else matched. This was by far the WORST experience I ever had in laughlin. I will not be returning ever....
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Lousy in Laughlin"
Terrible access to parking, whom ever designed the layout must have spent too much time in the bar. Got charged for wifi when it was listed as included in the enemities. Bait and switch on the room assignment, spent 2 days looking at the rooftop full of ac units.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Carl
"Vet and his service K9 enjoyed Harrah's!"
I am from Vegas and came down to meet some friends that were passing through and we had a good time. Reasonably priced and the crew and staff made me and my K9 Service Animal feel welcomed and well accommodated. I am a disabled Vet and thank you for the good service and fun!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
The person hat does the cleaning tried to open the door three times did not let me sleep. They should have a list of the people that checked out.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
JOSE
"Weekend fun"
Had a fun weekend. Clean rooms friendly service.
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
"Eye candy when entering"
(3)night was just long enough.air in room wasn't focused on beds.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
bud
"Getaway"
The people at the desk were very nice and helpful. The room was much larger than most, very comfortable and i got a good night's sleep.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Glenn
"Just say no to resort fees!"
We are disgusted that they have started a resort fee. It is an underhanded way to charge more. Plus the WiFi was slow.
Response by Harrah's Laughlin Hotel & Casino
Hello, We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with our Resort Fees at Harrah’s Laughlin. Please understand that due to most of our guests seeking complimentary WIFI, we started accessing a daily Resort Fee, which is $7.50 per day ($8.40 with tax) which includes WIFI for two devices, free local phone calls and access to the beach. I’m not sure why our WIFI system was slow as it was recently upgraded. We hope that you will continue to stay and play at Harrah’s Laughlin. Thank you
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
The place is still a nice place to stay however it is showing it's age.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Our room needed a lot of refurbishing. No coffee pot or chair. Mind you, this was for a "deluxe" room. The bathroom had lots of mold and mildew. The bed was very soft. It did have a flat screen TV on the wall. Casino was small. Slot machines were "tight".
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
cyndy
"Comfy Beds and a Smoke - free Check - in"
Laughlin was our last stop on a cross country trip. Got a great deal on the room. My traveling companion wanted to visit the casino but was afraid my smoke allergy would make the stay a bad experience for me. I was impressed that the check-in was not located in the smoking casino but the non - smoking casino. We stayed in the North tower building 5. Arrived on a Thursday night and were given an up-grade by the hotel. The beds were wonderful pillow tops. Room was clean and comfortable.The food was good from the Islands Cafe. My friend was lucky and won enough to paid for her whole trip.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
TravelLover
"A couple days at the beach."
Went to spend quiet time on the beach, was not disappointed. People who work there tell me the beach is a little wild in summer, but obviously October is a different experience. Don't forget to get yourself a rewards club card for restaurant discounts (it will also work at any Caesars property).
2 night trip Oct 27, 2015
Leslee
"A getaway"
We had stayed at this hotel many times ,many years ago and decided to take another trip and see if we would enjoy ourselves as much. Now the hotel hadn't changed much which was a disappointment as it greatly needs to be updated. There were tares in the carpet in our room. The tv was so small it was hard to see from bed but all in all room was clean and comfortable. The staff in the hotel was fantastic, every person we spoke with wether it was in the gift shop, restaurants, buffet, registration EVERYONE was courteous and friendly. That was so refreshing as you don't get a lot of that in Las Vegas. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will return for more enjoyment.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
"Not the greatest this time...."
The first room was dirty and when we reported it, we were moved to another room. The second room was better but not great...lots of dust around the edges of the carpet and in the corners. We requested a fridge as we travel with insulin so one was brought to us in the room in a fairly quick manner.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Joy
"worth the trip"
Easy check in. Parking a little far. Nice clean room. Friendly staff. Great trip out of town
1 night trip Oct 25, 2015