All hotels in Laughlin, Nevada, United States of America

Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"First time stay"
Me and my husband were there for a romantic getaway. We will be returning.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2016
"Disappointing! Inconvenient!"
My wife and I were looking forward to this mini vacation. We have been caregiving 24/7 until my wife's mother died. I was booked into the wrong room & didn't get free breakfast coupon.I requested a room with a king bed, non-smoking with mountain views. I got 2 queen beds with a view of the parking lot! How romantic is this???? I went back to Ron & he sent me to promotions desk, promotions sent me to players club, Players sent me back front desk. I requested a room with a king bed, non-smoking w/mountain views. I got 2 queen beds with a view of the parking lot! How romantic is this???? I went back to the front desk, reservation clerk looked into & told me that it was clearly a mistake. He gave me the free breakfast coupon & did not make the room change. The 2 queen beds reminded us of when we had to bring the kids or mother in-law with us! When we returned to our room there was a message to return to the front desk. I went to the front desk only to find out that they did not get my credit card information, even though I handed the credit card to Ron. I tried to use the free Wi-Fi but couldn't. This back & forth to the front desk & the room we didn't request was very stressful, inconvenient and very-very disappointing!Totally ruined the romantic weekend we had planned. Not sure I want to stay here again or recommend the hotel. Truly a disappointment!
Response by Harrah's Laughlin Hotel & Casino
Hello, I sincerely apologize for the confusion and run around you experienced upon arrival. The issue with room assignment would have been resolved to your satisfaction as well. I am sorry we didn't follow through to correct the issue. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to prove that we can provide a higher level of service.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2016
"comfortable. better to stay in adult tower."
excellent counter desk help
3 night trip Feb 15, 2016
"MARCH GETAWAY"
Restful
3 night trip Mar 8, 2016
RB
"Last Minute GetAway"
It was a last minute Getaway and honestly i just went for the Resorts Beach. The stay was awesome. Just what was needed and didnt disappoint. But i will have to make sure theres a mini fridge in my room before i book it next time.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2016
"Liked Harrah's in Laughlin"
Just an overnight. The basic cafe had decent dinner at reasonable price
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2016
We had a family emergency in Laughlin and needed a room quickly it was nice we were able to get just whate we needed at a reasonable rate.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
LENNIE
"Rude front desk"
They said my reservation was not in the system.I said if they gave me WiFi access I can give them a confirmation #.They said only guests can have WiFi! Finally they checked me into a smoking room that reeked of tobacco.I booked non smoking.Pool was closed but not informed of this.Breakfast included only 1 of 2 night stay.Only hotel in Laughlin with a resort fee.Fee includes car charging Stn but front desk laughed at me when I asked "how many guests use it?"
Response by Harrah's Laughlin Hotel & Casino
Hello, We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your recent visit to Harrah’s Laughlin. I’m not sure why our Front Desk staff was unable to locate your reservation, however without a secured reservation, we were limited on availability and therefore special requests are difficult, however our Front Desk representative should have made every effort to accommodate your request. Unfortunately in the hotel business it is not always an easy task. Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment you experienced when you learned our adult pool was under construction. It was necessary to resurface the pool in order to provide a better experience for our guests. Please be confident that when we make changes, they’re a lot like road improvements. The construction is inconvenient and disruptive, but the changes are designed to last and to improve virtually everyone’s experience. We are very fortunate to have another pool and a Beach that guests may enjoy during their visit. I’m sorry for the confusion, however the offer is for one free breakfast when booking a reservation through the third-party. Please understand that due to most of our guests seeking complimentary WIFI, we updated our system eliminating our third party vender so that we could offer WIFI Services under our daily Resort Fee. The Resort Fee includes WIFI for two devices, free local phone calls and access to our gym, Club Philippe. We felt a Resort Fee was appropriate as it allows us to cover the cost of the service. We hope that you will once again visit Harrah’s Laughlin so that we may be of service.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2016
Stephen Hall
HVAC is not good. hard to control. Not recommend
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
Sung
Nice we'll be back
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
Yennie
"great place"
Moving to the area needed a place for the night the breakfast was super
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
Larry Lynn
"just an average hotel deserved better for the get"
Room needed updating, show had major cracks on floor air conditioner was very loud.
4 night romance trip Feb 25, 2016
michelle
"Very disappointed"
Travelling and wanted overnight stay, registered on line, then no where to park to sign in and drop luggage, waited half an hour in line to register, then told no coffee maker fridge or microwave in any room, we were travelling with a cooler and did not want to go out just wanted to eat and go to bed, no golf Chanel on tv, so couldn't watch final of tournament, paid huge resort fee on top of room fee then when tried to sign up for wifi it said a 14 dollar charge, we were assured by desk we wouldn't be charged for wifi - ended up loosing our frozen meals in our cooler as no fridge or microwave, did without coffee rather than pay hig casino rates for a coffee, and ate whatever we had cold in our cooler for supper, very disappointing, fortunately the rest of our trip is much more enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2016
judy
Great for a quick getaway.
5 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Anthony
"poker players assesment"
it was a good deal for the hotel and more,poker room is nice
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2016
kevin
"Would stay here again"
All of the hotel staff that I interacted with were extremely friendly. My only complaint is that I asked for a smoking room with a king size bed and a river view and I got a non smoking room with 2 double beds and a view of the parking garage.
3 night trip Feb 19, 2016
Lori
"Family trip to Laughlin"
Nice family trip, enjoyed it. Very good buffets . Recommend it .
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2016
Cesar
Not fantastic. But great value. Will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2016
best hotel I have stayed in laughlin
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2016
anna
"disappointed"
Pool was under construction and full of unsupervised young children
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2016
The staff was wonderful!! Everywhere I went very friendly helpful, and seemed qenuinely cheerful!
2 night trip Feb 21, 2016
Martina
"Decent casino hotel"
Hotel is in decent shape, clean, but a bit shabby as you can tell it seems due for an overhaul. The casino has a non-smoking section that is at least less smoky than the other part. Big note is that one of the pools is under construction and because of that, to get to the other pool is a long weird back way through the hotel - not noted on any of the signage either.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
Nedra
"Quick getaway"
Great quick trip
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2016
Randall
"Harrahs hotel is the place to stay in Laughlin ."
We had a very relaxing weekend and would definitely stay at Harrahs hotel again .
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
I was DISAPPOINTTED!!!! The hotel ran out of the room I had booked with Hotels.com. I booked a pet friendly king size bed room. I payed extra pet fee. When I checked in the hotel they didn't inform me of the room change. I got a room with two double beds. I called down to front desk to inform them. They told me because I booked through a third party (Hotels.com) they would not change or upgrade my room. Buyer beware
Response by Harrah's Laughlin Hotel & Casino
Hello, Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit to Harrah’s Laughlin. I’m very sorry to learn that we were unable to accommodate your room requests. We do make every effort to accommodate each person’s request based upon availability at the time of check-in. Please accept my apology for our inability to meet your lodging needs. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to once again be of assistance.
2 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2016
"Loved it. had a great time"
Loved it. had a great time
1 night trip Feb 21, 2016
Melanie Renee
"Nickel and dime the customers"
Was told there would be a small frig & laundry service avail. Found out later no frig, no coffee machine(extra charge), had to call for bath towels. No laundry service(I would have paid for this). I would have stayed an extra day if things were more customer friendly. Pillows were awful.
3 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2016
Elisabeth
Cell service was sporadic throughout the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2016
Lorenzo
"Excellent place to stay."
I was in town for work at another property. The room was clean and comfortable. I had no issues while I was there.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2016
JEFF
"Great Value, Comfortable Beds!"
I stayed with my grandson on a family visit. The arcade was close and we both enjoyed playing a few games then picking up some ice-cream to take to our room in the evening. I brought a small coffee pot, but forgot cups - fortunately the housekeeper noticed the coffee pot and left me some coffee cups, that was very nice! The McDonalds is getting a re-model so hopefully it will be a better restaurant on the North Side of the Casino. Valet parking is free - there is a small parking lot behind the North Tower, but it fills up really fast and the parking garages sit up on the hill - take advantage of the Valet parking especially when checking in or out!
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2016
Anele
"Motel Quality Room"
Bathroom was not well ventilated and created a sour smell.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
"terrible experience"
Our room wasn't clean and to many excuses were giving to us for not cleaning it. Workers had a bad attitude in every casino.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Socorro
"Dirty, poor customer service."
We checked in, the person who helped us was not friendly. When we got to our room there was already someone in it, sleeping in the bed. Hotel security assured us that we were checked into this room and not the other person. They attempted to remove the person from this room and were arguing through the door. We talked to the hotel manager who found us another douwngraded room. When we got to the room at about 1:40am the room was dirty and moldy with torn wallpaper, floors that hadn't been vacuumed, stained bed linen, dirty bathroom. This room looked like it had not been cleaned from whoever checked out before us. Customer service was terrible. We called hotels.com to resolve this and the hotel kept hanging up on them. We didn't even stay the night here. hotels.com found us a reservation at another hotel.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
"Mid-week quick getaway"
Last minute overnight trip. Didn't win, but there were many good-looking, old married guys!
1 night trip Feb 10, 2016
VERNE
"R & R"
My stay was relaxing and excellent and the food was great.
2 night trip Feb 4, 2016
"My trip"
Great restaurants,friendly staff and love the casino.
4 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"Laughlin"
The beds were worn out
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2016
Perry
"We were just passing through"
Nice hotel for a casino, but there was no coffee offered in the rooms. We had to go to a coffee shop. Also, no television guide for the room nor laundry services. A huge hotel like that should have laundry service or a washer and dryer for the guests.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Christine
"Country Feel And Small But Really Nice"
Nice.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2016
Jessica Carol
The room was very dirty. Won't stay there again. The hotel charged me a security charge of seventy five dollars and didn't inform me of it,and it won't be back in my account for 3 to 5 days. I needed that money or should have been told about it.
Response by Matt
Hello, We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your recent visit to Harrah’s Laughlin. Please accept my sincere apologies for the condition of your room. Please understand that your comfort is very important and if we had known, we would have taken steps to resolve the problem. If you should ever have a problem with your room during a future visit, please don’t hesitate to contact a Guest Service Manager and they would be pleased to be of assistance. We would appreciate the opportunity to identify the room so that we schedule deep cleaning and counsel the employee that was responsible for servicing your room.. If you would like to contact us with additional information, please call 702-298-8501. We publish and place a $75 incidental daily hold so that room charging privileges can be applied to the room, which allows guests to charge food and other purchases to the room during their stay. Whatever is unused at the time of departure is credited released back to your account and the length of time it takes to post depends on your financial institutions procedures. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service in the future.
Other trip Feb 3, 2016
"Smokin' at Harrahs"
The stay was nice and Harrahs staff is great but the smoke from cigarettes was OVERWHELMING! If you love the cigarettes, this place is for you. If you're sensitive to second-hand smoke, at all, maybe you should reconsider what hotel that you stay at.
Response by Matt
Hello, Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit to Harrah’s Laughlin. I am delighted to learn of the exceptional service you received from our employees. Harrah’s has built its reputation on superior guest service and we will continually strive to deliver it. I’m very sorry to learn that our main casino was smoky during your visit. We do have a state of the art filtering system yet when there are several guests smoking, it can seems smoky however we are pleased to offer a separate non-smoking casino. We look forward to your next visit so that we may once again be of service. Thank you
Romance trip Feb 3, 2016
harold
"Nice Casino Hotel"
A good price casino. We were going to stay in Needles, but this was much nicer for less money. Their 2 for 1 buffet was great. Kind of far away from the other casinos. Wish there was a coffee pot for the room.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"Not for a one night stay"
I would not recommend for a one night stay. Poor parking if you have to haul luggage. Also there is no coffee in the room because they want to sell in the casino.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
"Best food in Laughlin"
Only place in Laughlin with a resort fee but the prices are still reasonable.The buffet is very nice.Three towers so it would only be sold out during special events like the River Run.Try to book with the 2for1 buffet it really is worthwhile.Also a Guy Fiero's Mexican cantina.They have a poker room.It is isolated from the other casinos although the River taxi is nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2016
Stephen
"Winter Getaway"
We were surprised how relaxing & uncrowded your hotel is. Invite me back for more great fun.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
JUDY
"Worth the price, get a top floor"
Liked the hotel so much, stayed 2 extra days. Would've considered longer if there was a refrig & microwave. Ask for a room on one of the top floors for better internet connection. Laughlin is a great location for sightseeing Oatman (a must!) be sure to go there via the winding Route 66 from Kingman which has a couple of good museums
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
cindy
Buffet was good. Room could be cleaner. Seems no one cleans edges of carpet or bathrooms. Bed was comfortable and linens were nice and clean. Overall good value for the money.
2 night family trip Jan 25, 2016
Peggy
"Harrah's Laughlin"
harrahs location is the furthest away and it is not walking distance to town like the others. asked for a king and got two doubles. the bed was lumpy. this is the second time i stay at harrahs and their beds both times are lumpy and need to be replaced! you can hear the neighboring room. i had to plug the lamp cause it was not connected. i stayed at central tower this time which was not too smelly but do not recommend north tower. the bathroom smelled sewage and the whole floor smelled like tobacco smoke.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2016
WILLIAM
"Casino ok but room was discusting"
Hotel casino was nice. The bathroom in my hotel room was discusting. Hair on the floor. Moldy shower head and one double bed was worn out. TV reception was all snowy.
2 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016