All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here777 Harrah's Blvd., Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1585

"Feedback"
The room didn't have a water bottle .. The room service kept asking when I will be checking out atleast four times
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Senior week?"
I booked a room here because I was working so close to the resort and the room was inexpensive. I didn't realize my trip coincided with college graduation. There were loud parties in the hall and it took several calls to security until the issue was resolved.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"bad"
this hotel so bad
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"the pool situation"
I didn't agree with the way they had the pools set up my children couldn't go swimming because they were under 21, and the other pool didn't for a few weeks so that ended our mini vacation earlier we went home after an overnight stay. I mean like who wants to go on vacation and can't go swimming.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Very Nice Room"
Very nice room. I was only here one night, but I would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Birthday getaway"
Long line for check-in, but moved incredibly fast. Room was clean and comfortable. We had breakfast in bed which was fast and tasty. The neighborhood is great and the shuttle to our show at Ceasars was there when we needed it and fast. The music in the Eden lounge was fun and we danced awhile. Staff was friendly and helpful. Stayed once before and will return again
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Kudos to Harrah's"
I will definitely stay here again. Checking in was a pleasure, the agent was polite and helpful. My room was clean and I felt safe, not always the case when visiting AC. I would recommend Harrah's as a great value for the price.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Decent"
Didn't spend much time in the room. Overall, a bit expensive- but no different than neighboring hotels in the city
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Awesome"
It was great. Clean hotel friendly staff. Casino and pool did not dissapoint. Already rebooked for next week.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
Alexandra
"great stay"
Very sound and flexible stay
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
ERIC
"b"
Fantastic stay,
1 night trip May 9, 2015
nashea
"Getaway"
I'd go back in a heartbeat, great environment and plenty restaurants to choose from
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
raheem
"Harrahs AC"
Had a great time. Smooth check in and check out.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Andrea
"2 thumbs down"
My stay was not great at all. When I entered to check in i waited to the front of the line for an hour and 15 mins. The customer service rep were only taking people from the diamond and platinum lines and the gold lines had to wait because they didnt have enough people to check us in. All the customers had to cause a stink in order for the reps to check us in. When we finally get into the room, in the bath room the walls had some mildew on the shower ceiling, the shower curtain was dirty, the toilet was not cleaned properly, and the worst part the mattress in the room was very old it was covered by a mattress pad which we were lucky for but the mattress was sooo old it was discolored. By the next morning we went to hang out that was ok then we went to the buffet, the waterfront buffet and the price was about $75 for 2 people which was a bit high priced however i really thought the food looked good but it was the worst food i ever ate and to top it off the crab legs were terrible it taste like they used MSG instead of real salt to steam it, not even the deserts were that good. Over all i was disappointed i expected more from harrahs.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Hotel room had mold in the bathroom
2 night trip May 7, 2015
Rhonda
"Negative results of my stay."
Bath Tub slow to drain. Far from the boardwalk. Hotel is satisfactory overall. In Las Vegas, I didn't pay any parking. Here, you have to pay for parking.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
I need wifi free in the room
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Abdiel Samuel
"No resort fee please"
My only complaint is I was stuck paying a "resort fee" for the hotel but the pool was closed . Not that I would have gone swimming anyway .
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Great time"
My girlfriend and I spent a few days and had a wonderful time. Being able to use the pool during the cold season was fantastic.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"The Best Resort In Atlantic City"
The Resort was beautiful, the pool area was awesome, the staff was so friendly, the room was very clean, there was a lil stench of cigar/cigaret smoke but other than that it my stay was amazing. I can't wait to go back
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Frances
"Harrahs"
It was really nice and clean good customer service
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
shasielle
"Not Satisfied"
There was no Entertaintment activities for Kids. No Pool Available.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Yogesh
"Not worth the money"
The only good thing I can say about this hotel is big rooms. There were unfilled holes on the walls. You don't know if someone watches you in the next room. Desk, table, seat, carpet were all old and dirty. It is also not in walking distance from the boardwalk and the city. Service was OK.
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
Sinan
"Perfect weekend getaway!!!"
Me and my fiancée live about 45 minutes away from AC and time to time we like to take a weekend trip to AC to get away for a few days and we always stay at harrahs! By day we love laying out by the pool or relaxing in the hot tub with a drink, it's like you're on a tropical vacation in the middle of New Jersey with all the palm trees everywhere! The rooms are always nice and clean and comfortable. And the night life and gambling is great! Great places to eat as well! We always enjoy our stay and always dread having to leave and go home! I would highly recommend!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"A night out."
The hotel staff were very friendly. The room was ok. We were in the Marina Tower. It was very loud throughout the night. You could hear everything, including toilets being flushed. Overall it was a night out, but I don't know if I would go back considering the price of the room.
"fun"
Good experience
brandon
"Harrahs"
Pick a room in the new towers. The older part of the hotel is still clean and pleasant, but nowhere near as nice. The small increase in price is well worth it.
"weekend getaway"
Enjoyed our stay only problem was not having our reservations 2 days in a row and received different rooms because of the situation.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Unsatisfactory"
Room was nice but smelly. There were some loud people in a room next to us that kept fighting all night long. It was a group of people that seemed to be sharing one room. We had little no privacy and were disturbed by the noise.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Zeeshan
"Harras king marina view"
Bathroom has some wallpaper and caulk issues but other than that a great getaway. Front desk service was top notch, we booked a room that had a shower not a soaking tub they switched the room and gave us a free buffet valued at $70. Very courteous and professional.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Ruben
"Harras in AC"
I will start by saying the employees were all very nice and helpful. Took a bit of walking get to the check in counter, but it was fairly easy to find. It was extreamly crowded though, and once in line it still took about 35 min to get to the counter. When it comes to choosing a room, it really doesnt matter whether you choose a smoking or non smoking room. I got a non-smoking, but my room had a heavy cigarette smell. The room was also very hot and took quite a while cool down. It was however exactly what I was looking for, a place to crash at the end of the night. All in all its not a bad place. Beds were clean and thats really all you need while in AC.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Richmond
"Gross"
Found a dead roach on my bed
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
"Number one choice of hotel"
My third visit to this hotel. Like it so much ! Room is nice and clean . My next trip to AC , 100 % will go back to this hotel !
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Mei
"Much needed vacate"
The stay was welcoming and hotel staff is always willing to assist. We stayed another night just cause!
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Get away 2 days"
We stayed overnight...room was clean, walls thin - could hear voices next door. had great view of city and ocean. Convenient location, stayed in Harbor Tower (which was probably the cheapest room) but the price was right and hotel was near the Bogata which is where we spent most of our time. Will most probably stay there again
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Won't return"
We went to Harrahs on what was supposed to be four days but we left early on our second day as our accommodatins were awful. The entire floor smelled like smoke and industrial cleaning fluid on a nonsmoking floor. The pool was closed to the children and most restaurants did not open until Wed. We couldn't wait to leave and we were given so many different stories from management (Cameron) and front desk staff about the pool situation, about transferring to their sister hotels (Ballys and Caesars) that in the end we just left and went to each hotel ourselves. Not exactly how we planned to spend a day on a quick holiday. We would not go back to Harrahs again. This was a return trip for us from two years ago and it was a very different place.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Bachelor Party"
Excellent hotel service, room was a little moldy smelling. Other than that, everything was great.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Luis
"Hotel stay"
Everything was good except waiting almost 2 hours to check in. They need more workers. I missed half the show that I was supposed to go to for work.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Trina
"Did not meet expectations"
The room had no air ventilation in the bathroom. Bathroom light not working. No ice bucket for the ice machince. The filter for the air conditioning had not been replaced in 6 months.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Had a great trip, very nice & comfortable
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Kaela
Always a pleasure the place was clean and satisfactory.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Huge Disappointment"
This hotel was a huge disappointment. My husband and I don't gamble but since we couldn't get away to a tropical island this year we though it would be a great alternative to drive down to AC for the week to relax by Harrah's famous indoor heated pool. Well, the pool heater was broken, hot tub was out of service, and it was nearly impossible to find a chair. On the rare occasion that we did find chairs, the hotel charges ridiculous fees if you want to use the chair! And this is on top of their daily amenity fee, which we got no benefit from. Also, on our second day there, we went back to the room around 3pm and noticed that the room had not been made up yet. We called down to request service and they apologized for having missed our room and said they would send someone up right away. 3 more phone calls and 6 hours later someone finally showed up to service the room. That's right, at 9pm - seriously??? And guess what happened the next day... yup, same thing. Will not be recommending or returning to this hotel.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
We went for a little r & r. Band was fabulous as usual. Food excellent. Slots, well you know... fun but didn't win this time. Overall nice weekend.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Harrahs Could Improve"
I have never had to pay to use a printer to print a boarding pass. Also, we had to pay for self-parking. There was a very long line at check-in.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
"Not recommended"
The hotel was just ok. I wasn't impressed with any of the restaurants or bars. Front desk was not very good at relaying how the food discounts and comps worked. Only main problem was all the hair left in the bathroom and tub/shower. Very gross. I think they forgot to clean that part of the room. Overall will not return.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"One of best in atlantic city"
Stayed in marina tower which is close to lobby and casino. Convenient for funding tryout room in this massive hotel. Lots to to inside so if weather is bad you don't even need to leave hotel. Dos camimos Was delicious if a bit pricey. Sammys breakfast was good but they fail to tell you that each glass of coffee & Orange juice is 4.50. They offer both to everyone as if it's for the table & then hit you over the head with the charges. Room was clean with some stains in carpets but overall nice and comfortable with a decent view. No safe in the room was a letdown. Pool is very nice with many lounge chairs & jacuzzis throughout. Gets busy in the afternoon & a bit loud. But overall a very nice stay
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"wonderful stay"
Beautiful room, and very relaxing
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Chakira
"Pros and cons"
The hotel had a lot to do and a lot of restaurants which was great but everything was so expensive. Made it really hard to enjoy every aspect of the hotel. Will probably stay somewhere cheaper next time.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Best Hotel Ever !!!"
I will always stay at Harrahs!
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Pertrice
"Avoid Harbor Tower"
The room smelled musty when we arrived. The air vent was covered in dust. The couch was warn out and the overall room was outdated. There was some weird black stuff in the corner of the windows. The lights in the bathroom flickered every time you turned them on. I will say that the bed was comfortable but I was surprised there was no comforter and no spare blanket or pillows in the closet. I have stayed in the Marina Tower and the rooms are beautiful. I will not be staying in that tower again if I can avoid it.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015