All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
777 Harrah's Blvd., Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1585

Great pool
    Dirty
  • Beach
    Beach is poor
"Poor -"
We didt like it at all !!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Nina
"Great 3 day getaway"
Great. Good inexpensive food. *Bill's* Good people
2 night romance trip Feb 3, 2016
Terrible service. Tries to get all sorts of extra fees in. Hidden costs. Room smelled like it was never cleaned.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2016
"Visit again"
Great
1 night trip Feb 3, 2016
"Harrah's is so beat now"
Well, I have stayed at Harrah's a bunch of times. This was by far the worst experience there. It was my birthday and I had friends coming to help me celebrate so I booked two rooms. One of the rooms we were put into had a completely soaked carpet. Like they had shampooed it an hour ago. But it was soaked and the room smelled horrible. I was so embarrassed my friends had this room. I went downstairs to get both rooms switched and the girl at the front desk was nice and accommodating. She switched the rooms and gave me $60 in food credit. Still, I was really disappointed and embarrassed about the room. I paid a lot of money and booked two rooms to abide by the hotel occupancy rules and I was less than thrilled with the hotel's conditions. I would recommend paying more money to stay at one of the other marina hotels.
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
Janelle
"1st time at Harrahs"
It was nice
1 night trip Jan 30, 2016
Samuel
Wonderful stay and the employees were very nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Vernisha
Stay at the hotel was relaxing. Waterfront Buffet for dinner was terrible, food quality surprisingly poor. Did have a good breakfast at Sammy D's although the prices are for the Rich & Famous
2 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Israel
"3 star"
The room was dirty i.e. Cob webs and scum in the shower. The mattress was so old I thought it was my grandmothers. I was looking for money inside. They charged me $25 for glasses because I wouldn't drink alcohol out of a paper coffee cup. The ice machine broke I think I wasn't even turned on. Not many gamblers. Mostly business people in town for a convention. It's wasn't close to anything. Hotel decor could stand to use updating. I went to a competitor hotel on my day 2 and had a lot more fun.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Anthony
"Amazing staff!!!"
I can't say enough about the staff at this location. Every single staff member that we interacted with was incredibly friendly and helpful. Everyone from the help desk to the maintenance worker was courteous and pleasant. We explored quite a bit and every staff member we encountered was more than happy to help us find our destination. The dealers that we encountered all had wonderful personalities and even the waitstaff was pleasant at all times. Some of the time we spent there were off days for the casino but that didn't stop anyone from acting like it was an important day for them. The hiring staff definitely knows what they're doing, I've never experienced a more pleasant environment.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
"Great time at Harrahs"
Everyone I encountered at Harrahs was extremely courteous. From Devon at the front desk who was helping check people in to our bartender Shawn that night. I felt very welcomed and can't wait to stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Victoria
"Try again"
it was one of the worse hotel's we have stayed in, room was dirty, support staff was terrible. Front desk was aweful and the hidden fees we're terrible.
2 night trip Jan 26, 2016
"Dumpy"
It was dirty. Kind of a run down hotel. I'm surprised by the reviews that it Got. Because when u stayed there the ceiling were linking with water. We stayed in the harbor tower and it was a dump. When I arrived to my room I forgot something at the front desk and asked a maid which way was the front desk. She actually responded with a big ol' "I don't know" wow you work here? Just a old place. My party went to the ceasars after and we really enjoyed that establishment much better. I understand the same company owns the two and I highly recommend the ceasars over the harrah. The location at ceasars was even better.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
Benjamin
"Good place"
Harrah's is a best place to stay, play and have some fun
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
Marcos
"Service WITHOUT a smile.."
The staff were great when we arrived. However, once the "Blizzard of 2016" hit the area, we were forced to stay because traveling was impossible and flights were canceled. We asked to stay another night but were offered no discount. It seemed callous but reasonable. That was before we woke up the next morning to find half the restaurants were closed because of short staffing, half of the table games were closed, and there was no bell hop to be found. We called for one and the phone rang for 10 minutes. We hauled our own bags downstairs and I asked the Bell Captain if we could use one for 5 minutes, his reply was "No. Those are for our guests. That's what we do." And I replied, "Well you're not doing it, nobody answered the phone, and I'd like to borrow one" [There were over 10 sitting by the front door.] It only takes one Bell Captain with a bad attitude like the one working the front on 1/24/16 to insure we never choose that hotel again. We also found it humorous that every time we ordered a drink, every waitress looked at us and asked how much of our change we wanted back. We said "All of it please".. I've never in my life seen a waitress ask "How much do you want to tip me?" ..which is essentially what they were doing when they asked "How much of your change do you want back?" This seemed rude.. and this hotel/casino is the only place in the world where we've witnessed such solicitation by the wait staff.
2 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2016
Old,, rooms need to be updated , met friends at Borgota much better rooms at check in waited in line for 45 minutes
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Anthony
"disastrous"
no phone service hardly ever. room disgusting with stain all over couch. the pool smelled absolutely disgusting like sweat and urine. the food I ate kept me on the toilet the second half. I was trying to get away and relax during the storm and it was terrible. I'm leaving early and going home I'm so miserable. the WiFi was not free either so I wasn't able to get anywork done at all.
3 night trip Jan 22, 2016
"stuff left behind"
Forgot a pair of shoes and a shirt. Called hotel twice and never got a call back to the status of my belongings
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Jose
It was a very nice room and a pleasant stay. Staff were all friendly and helpful
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
The Hotel was great, but the staff at the pool bar during the day was both slow, rude and did not seem to care.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
"Dated room decor and carpets stained"
Room was dated and carpet and shower was stained. Next time we will stay in the water tower which is the newer section. I was really disappointed with the room. I've seen cheap motel rooms that were cleaner.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"Party hotel..."
It was ok....if you're looking to party in AC, this is where you do it!!
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Lakisha
Very nice
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
Rodney
Terrible
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"no kids pool"
I stay there with my wife and my daughter 10 yr old, we go for two day on vacation. we love the photo of the room and the pool so we book that hotel. upon arrival we sign in go to the room the room looks ok but little bad smell the next morning we are going to the pool there is no pool kids only adult. that is a big blow for us. sorry cant stay there next time.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
ethan
"It was ok"
It was ok bed were horrible and the room stunk to the point it was unbearable
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Sabir
"Great Harrah's Stay"
The room was for my daughter and fiance. They loved it and the price was great for the room on the holiday.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Audrey
"Second hand smoke"
Our initial room (Harbor Tower) was dated and the floor needed to be vacuumed better. If those were the only issues then I would not have complained. There were a couple of lights in the bathroom that were out and after talking to three different people and waiting 24 hours the bulbs were not replaced. The walls our are room seemed to be paper thin as we could hear our neighbors like they were in our own room. The worst thing though was that our non-smoking room smelled like cigarettes (quite strongly) and nothing I did seemed to be able to rid the room of the smell. After talking to the hotel manager we did get moved to a better room (Waterfront Tower) but I would expect this types of issues not to happen in a hotel like this.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
"Short getaway"
Rooms were updated but need more work.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2015
Frances
"Change the name Harrah's Motel"
The room made me feel I stayed at a motel.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Angel
Great trip! The staff was awesome and very accommodating. The only downside was that Dos Cominos was closed. Apparently, it's only opened during the summer.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
"Excelent"
Excellent at all
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2015
Martha
I experienced plumbing problems, rooms are nice but not well maintained
2 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2015
Shalise
"The best"
Awesome
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Osmany
"Service"
Hotel has definitely fell below standards from when I first started staying there a few years ago. Check- in agent seemed really rude & some what racist. Lamp shades, bed base & carpet was dirty and not in tact. Drawer that stores little refrigerator was broken. Agent who checked me in pretty late was not willing to extend a later check out stating "since the convention center, we don't offer late check outs anymore" I would definitely stay at another hotel and just come to harrahs for the party.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2015
Kamaal
We stayed in the waterview room for 2nights. The room had several broken things inside (lock, towel rack, tv). When I pick a higher level room, I have higher expectations and it did not meet them. The actual room condition was equivalent to a motel off the highway. It looked like it was nice at one time, but now worn. The view was barely a view of the water. I wouldn't waste my money.The one positive thing is the comfortable bed.
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Teresa
"Gone downhill"
I've stayed at Harrah's before and the rooms were beautiful. This one was not pretty and the bedding was not plush hotel bedding. We asked for an upgrade for our anniversary since the hotel was empty and we're told that we could do so for $30 or $60. Room service was expensive and cold ($50 for pancakes and French toast) but they did set the table nicely. This used to be my go to place in Atlantic City. I'm not so sure anymore.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"Comfort & Cleanliness"
Very comfortable. Clean facilities.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2015
"Great Weekend Getaway - Sister's getaway trip."
The facility is maintained very well and the services were great.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Carmen
"Overrated! Extremely disappointed!"
Horrible rooms, floors, carpets. From floor to ceiling it was dirty, stained, wallpaper falling, mold in the bathroom... It was worse then being in a motel!
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
At first I was given a decommissioned smoking room. The air in the room was very heavy and toxic but when I asked to move they changed with no problem and sent bell captain for my things. New room was perfect. gorgeous view. everything in working order, clean, stylish. I loved the lobby shopping area. While i didn't shop it reminded me of being on a cruise ship. great atmosphere and ambiance. I would definitely stay in waterfront towers again.
"So so"
No safe in the room. No hot water.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
"Horrors and Harrahs...."
Notgood. When arrived, TV did not work..Maintenance came up to fix. Bathroom door lock did not work...Hair dryer did not work.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
"Good for price nice casino"
Hotel and casino were very nice. Can't complain for a midweek getaway. Mainly booked for the pool since I thought December was going to be chilly. Had I known the weather would be balmy this time of year I would have stayed on the boardwalk at Ceasars. Room was a little outdated and tub could use some work but it was very reasonable for mid week. My only complaint was that a lot of restaurants were not open.
2 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
"Business Trip"
We had to switch our first room because it smelled damp and musty and the second room was terrible but the Bell Captain Donna was awesome and got us a better room in a better tower without any additional fees. The only problem was that the non-smoking room reeked of smoke. if you left the room and came back the smell of smoke was very strong. The did put an ozone cleaner in the room the first night but it did not help much. The rest of the stay was great room was clean beds were comfortable room was spacious and we had a great view.
I was disappointed
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
"get what you pay for"
non smoking room smelled like someone smoked in it. good size inexpensive room. though shower/tub did not drain fast but for $54 what do you expect? next time i would upgrade to the other tower - where i have had a better room
peter
The room looked fine when I first walked in but I found a few issues that indicate aspects of carelessness. The bath surround had mold, the heavy curtain was detached from it's rod leaving the fabric hanging, and the second bed boxspring was completely broken from both sides leaving you to sag toward the floor if you sat at the foot of the bed. I noticed the tub is a "bath-fitter" product, it looked fine, but with the sluggish drainage the soap lingered in the tub, causing a very slippery experience after the second use. I had to place the bath mat into the tub to allow for secure footing. Not for the elderly or anyone with balance issues. The motel-ish experience was solidified with drinking cups in the bathroom made of foam and wrapped in plastic. The view was lovely looking at Brigantine and it's bridge. I don't think I would ever spend more than $100 a night at this place. The pool area is overall nice it just needs new furnishings to look better. I was there last 7 years ago and don't recall broken furniture and worn out cushions as I did this time at the pool. I am a former hotel manager of 8 years and notice details that others may not. Aesthetics aside, this property needs to pay attention to unsafe bedding and bathroom issues.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Stylianos
The first night I checked in was not good because I was put into a smoking room. I could not sleep well because I couldn't breath well... But the next day the lady was so nice to put me in another room.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Allen
"not the borgata"
just one night. Its not the borgoata but its nice
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2015