All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
5875 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON, L4V1N1, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9397

Very nice hotel for the price paid.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Great Hotel with Great Service!"
Great staff, very helpful. The hotel manager was even loading the bags in the shuttle. So close to airport. Nice big quiet room with comfortable bed. Modern hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Louise
"Not bad for the price"
Room was in the basement, although it was clean but didn't like the customer service around 1030 pm when I arrived.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
syeed
"First visit- not impressed"
Serviices promised was not available ( pool, rooms close to each other, additional fees upon arrival, rooms not ready upon arrival)
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Mitzy
"Absolutely terrible front desk employees"
I went to Toronto for OVO Fest and had a great time. The city itself was ripe with friendly people and lots to do. The front desk staff at the Hilton were not on the list of friendly people. While guest services and housekeeping were friendly and extremely helpful, the front desk staff was rude, snooty and extremely unhelpful. The staff never bothered to explain the deposit policy, although I called twice to have the shuttle policy explained. Upon my departure, I nearly missed the shuttle to the airport and my flight because they did not have enough cash on hand to pay me my deposit back. The representatives also got snippy when I advised that I needed them to expedite the process of finding the cash to pay me my refund because I didn't want to miss the shuttle, which would've meant waiting another 30 minutes for another. While I loved guest services and the housekeeping staff, the entire front desk needs to be let go. I'd never stay there again, simply because of that lousy front desk. The neighborhood is terrible as well, $50 one way cab ride to get to a viable restaurant, night club or tourist attraction and the hotel/bar food is abysmal, although the bartenders were incredibly friendly. Get a hotel closer to Yonge Street or Union Station or be sure to rent a car.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Kamia
"Maintenance problems spoil the stay."
The Hotel is convenient for an over night stay being close to the airport. At this time it is undergoing renovation and construction. Notices were posted about construction noise etc. Our room had several problems. The shower was defective, the pull up knob would not stay up and had to be held. The electrical outlet for hairdryer in bathroom was hanging off the wall. Bedside light and standing light in the bedroom area not working. On pointing out these defects to management, the response was less than satisfactory and verged on the rude.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Alison
"Comfortable and painless"
Quick overnight stay before early morning flight out. Hotel is clean, courteous staff, good internet.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"overnight"
our stay was only over night. Hotel was good but no free Wi-Fi
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
paul
"Great for overnight stays by airport"
I had a great overnight stay with my family prior to an early-morning flight. Free hotel shuttle runs 24 hours a day. There is only an overpriced restaurant that closes early in the hotel, and no attractions at walking distance, but other than that it is a very fine option.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Renato
"Great location, room and restaurant."
Great location, room and restaurant. Free wifi in room and you get what you pay for ;-)
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Alan at the hotel bar is a delight!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Everything was fine. What made the stay more pleasant was the attached restaurant and pub. No matter what time you arrived, you could have something delicious to eat. The restaurant has fine food. Staff was helpful and friendly. A/C worked well.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Antonette
"Good for a short stay"
Had a few issues with the air conditioning in the room and wasn't really able to get in touch with reception about it (phone seemed to not be working properly). However, the hotel itself was good, room was spacious and beds were comfortable. We were only there one night before flying out of Toronto, but was a good deal.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Anthony
"Wonderful Stay"
Everyone was so helpful and wanted to make our stay comfortable. We will use this hotel again if we find ourselves in the area.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"convenient stopover"
Ideal location prior to flying out of Toronto. Met with family and friends. Park and Fly was close at hand. Sorry the pool was not available.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Right where we needed to be"
Perfect. Where we wanted to be, close to the airport. However, there were plenty of great restaurants all around us.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Wen
"Comfortable bed"
Excellent value for money, convenient for a layover. Great breakfast and one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Would definitely stay here again
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Mairette
"Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel"
The young man at the reception desk was very helpful and offered information about restaurants and room service. The staff members were very kind and the room was comfortable. We were traveling with an infant and were given a crib with a blanket and even a stuffed bear, which my grandson loved. We had an excellent stay at this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Kimberly
"close to airport"
It was very clean and comfortable with free service to the airport
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"HORRIBLE STAY"
My stay was terrible and extremely noisy. I was able to hear everyone's door closed and hear everyone walk by. Even when I put the fan on, there was a certain noise that came from the fan every minute. I went to the front desk to complain and the person I talked to couldn't careless. He didn't apologize and didn't want to do anything about it. I would never go to this hotel ever again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"only like shuttle service"
expensive, busy, noisy, unfriendly staff, pay parking, small room size, not even new towel was provided.
Other trip May 16, 2015
NotSoSatisfied
"Nice Hotel but needs a some remodeling"
I enjoyed the stay at this Hilton as it was clean, friendly staff and close to the airport. The only thing I can critic on is that the Hotel needs some upgrading. I'm not sure if that's how Canadian Hiltons are but it wasn't really comparable to the one in the states. There is also a parking fee along with a wifi fee (free with Hilton honors though) Overall good/descent experience, prob would recommend it to a friend.
Other trip May 12, 2015
whitecastle
restaurant very busy and understaffed. Told I would have at least an hour wait so ended up not having lunch. dinner meal was good except vegetables were undercooked and hard to even cut
Other trip May 12, 2015
Elma
"HOTEL BEFORE TRIP SOUTH"
This hotel was perfect for a stay before leaving for Jamaica. Everything from the staff to the shuttle to airport was perfect.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Marie Josee
"Fun"
fun
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Great Hotel For Good Price"
I had to overnight in Toronto to catch an early morning flight. I had a wonderful and fast experience with the check-in. Front desk personnel was pleasant and nice. Hotel restaurant was located right at the lobby. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. This hotel was very nice for its price.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Ileene
"Great Room"
Great Room. King corner suite is the way to go. TV for the sitting area wasn't working, but it wasn't a big deal for us. Room had a fridge and a ton of closet space.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
It was comfortable but the only thing is that they didn't even put a bottle of water in the refrigerator. I think they should at least provide complimentary bottle water.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
zaleena
"Good Hotel"
Good Restaurant and infreastructure, the Shutte service going back and forth to the airport is excellent (and it´s for free). Rooms are quiet and modern.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Luis
Nice, clean, warm comfortable. Wish I could haver stayed longer. Very cozy and warm feeling.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Bernard
"Close to airport and value for money!"
We were in Toronto for a weekend getaway, the hotel is conveniently located near airport and also not too far from downtown area. The good part was the shuttle service to/from the airport, its schedule was also good! The pinching part was the parking fee for our rental car:(..
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Losing its luster?"
Still a Hilton, but certainly not one of the premier hotels it once was.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Craig
"Good but didn't know everything"
Good. I didn't know I had to pay for parking and breakfast. Many hotels offer free parking and free breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Julius
"Super Close, nice rooms"
The only bad thing to say is that the shuttle is slow (every half hour?), do you can wait a long time and might miss the kitchen closing at midnight :)
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
JJ
"Past prime"
Plugs at desk non-funtioming. Overall hotel a bit dirty.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"beware of hidden costs"
I expected to have wifi included in my room at a Hilton in a 1st world country near an International Airport. This hotel is likely a stopover for many business people that require internet for work. Parking is also not included. Although I only stayed one night, I can compare to other hotels close to the airport that include a week of parking and wifi. Hilton seems to hide behind packages that don't show up on sites like hotels.com.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Stephen
"nice hotel near by the airport"
all of the hotel are good. but foor in the lobby looks like in restory.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
hong
"Park and Fly"
Park and fly..worked great for us
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Catherine
"They will have my business forever!"
Great hotel. Right beside the airport. Nice and clean... Great being able to take your shoes off and not stick to the carpet. Beds were super comfortable. Valet parking was great... Call from airport and they have your vehicle warm and running at the door. My daughter forgot her most prized possession (the teddy bear the hospital gave her when she was born) in the room. A quick call to the hotel and it was found and secured until our arrival back!! That alone is worth the world! Great job Hilton!
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Steve A.
"Beware the hidden fees!"
Beware the hidden fees! You will have to pay for parking (yes that's right you have to pay $18 to park here!) and the "complimentary wifi" is only in the lobby, you will have to pay to use it in your room!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great Hotel reservation lost in translation"
Hotel was great though my reservation for 2 rooms got to the Hotel as one room. Luckily they had an extra room and were gracious to give an upgrade.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Bruce
"Convenient to the airport, and that's about it."
The room was clean when I arrived, but the cleaning they did while I was there was shoddy (didn't even wipe down the bathroom sink). The beds are hard and the room, in the dead of winter, was very cold, even though I turned the heat up. The drain in the bathtub didn't close properly, so no bath. Restaurant food was good, but the service was really strange - it was as if they just wanted me out of there as soon as possible. There is nothing close by, and the internet in the room is not free. Overall, just an okay experience.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"great airport hotel"
Staff at check in desk very accommodating changing room when we were not interested in hearing the elevator shaft behind our room. Very friendly and rooms were very clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great Park & Fly Hotel"
Perfect hotel for park and fly. Great location directly across the road from (YYZ) Pearson Int'l Airport. Comfortable room. Great staff. Great deal on the park & fly.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
MR. CHRIS
"Great hotel but not good cab drivers"
All went well although a cab charged us 25 from hotel to the convention center, it's typically half of of that. I am not sure I will stay here again given that they don't monitor the cab drivers, rip off.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"A satified Customer"
Excellent
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Thank you!"
The hotel and everyone there was just what you want to be greeted with when traveling. Hotel is beautiful, room cozy and clean and well thought out to make a great experience. Ate at the restaurant and the food was very good as well. Definitely will be back.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Convenient Toronto airport hotel"
Very convenient airport hotel.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Mitsutaka
"great shuttle service"
Pleasant, convenient to airport with great shuttle and luggage service.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
valerie
"Great Choice"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay and had a great time. The staff was always available for any needs and food at the hotel was superb. We also enjoyed the fitness facility and the equipment. There were plenty of treadmills and the equipment was top of the line (Commercial Grade). The shuttle was great and the driver was the best. Extremely professional and polite. On my shuttle to the airport I had left my cell phone on the shuttle and was going through customs when I discovered it missing. The driver went out of his way to locate me and returned the phone to me. He saved the day for me.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015