All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
5875 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON, L4V1N1, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9397

"nice"
Overnight while awaiting flight next day
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Randall
Bed was terribly uncomfortable and bathroom was dirty. Location close to airport is OK. Had some good beer in the bar. Food is just OK, nothing special.
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
There is not much choice to eat around that area. The parking is not convenient and I wasn't get proper directions when I check in which takes me longer to figure out. The hotel doesn't have enough staff member. I always need to wait to get helped. The elevator is really crowded. I have to wait in line to get on the elevator. Anyway, overall is good. The price is reasonable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Ying
"OK"
Stayed only one night. Will not stay again. U pay extra for every thing - Internet, parking,breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
Ronny
"Successful stay at the Toronto Airport Hilton"
Although the shuttle was a bit slow in getting to the airport, when I did arrive at the hotel, the front desk greeted me warmly and expedited check-in, making it a very easy experience. Also, when the wifi system had trouble accepting my Hilton Honors sign-in for free wi-fi, the person I dealt with on the phone by-passed any complicated procedures for trouble shooting and simply gave me a code to use that worked like a charm. I did have a little trouble getting the heat up, but it was OK. All-in-all, a very successful stay. I definitely would stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
"Good, but not what was promised."
We booked a whirlpool suite, and there was no whirlpool. They make you pay for parking, and I was charged more than what the stated price was. They are pressing these cheap ideals where they ask you not to switch out towels or sheets "to save the environment," which I am all for, but they are just being cheap. I was suspect that the sheets on the bed may not have been changed since the previous occupant, which is no bueno as far as I'm sure most would be concerned. The staff was awesome and helpful, giving us directions to use public transit to get to downtown Toronto, which is much further from this hotel than it would seem.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Chenzi
"A positive experience!"
Everyone who worked at the hotel could not have been any nicer or more accommodating. Also, each day, after my many meetings, I was too exhausted to go out to eat so went to the hotel restaurant. Generally, we all know what that means. But I was so pleasantly surprised. The food was very very good and very reasonably priced. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has to go to Toronto for business or pleasure.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"Relaxing in Toronto"
All the staff was friendly and helpful from beginning to end
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Gail
"Good hotel, close to airport"
Hotel is generally nice, with the rooms recently renovated. Decor is modern, and somewhat minimalist, but functional, particularly for a business traveler. Hotel is still renovating(elevator, pool), so there's some construction going on, but apart from some minor inconvenience there were no issues there. The fitness facilities are in a small room, in a somewhat cramped basement, so not the most invigorating of locations, but all the equipment seemed to be in good working order, and there were a half dozen ellipticals and other cardio machines, as well as some free weights. Hats off to the staff that (very quickly) came up to my room when i had an issue with the lock, and then figured out a resolution that involved me moving to another room. The hand off between lobby->technician->lobby->bellhop was remarkable - in any other hotel, this problem would have cost me an hour of time and a ton of inconvenience, but the staff handled the transition masterfully, and I had barely got my stuff to the door before the bellhop was there to escort me to my new room. Buffet the next morning was serviceable, but pretty pedestrian, and I hoped for better. Having an attendant monitor food levels so the kitchen can replenish items quickly is much more effective for a weekend buffet that piling food in a bin that gets cold pretty quick (and really, if you're serving waffles - don't bother if you cant serve them quickly.)
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
jason
"good value"
nice and clean and had a great option for breakfast buffet.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
ROBERT
"Staffing"
The front desk staff were anything but nice. They made me like I was burden and a inconvenience... the cleaning stuff we're the only nice ones.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Good
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Fatma
"Solid airport hotel"
No complaints although I prefer airport hotels that offer free breakfast. And if you really want convenience there's a Sheraton right at the airport. If I need an airport hotel in Toronto in the future, I will try that.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Not a 4 Star Hotel"
Hotel needs some work. Rooms are just OK. Glasses in the room were filthy and had to be replaced. Real soft Bed. Nice staff but not a 4 star hotel. Will not stay here again.
3 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
"The Pits"
The comfort of the room was ok. The bed skirt was dirty, hair was in the bathroom sink, the shower had a leak causing water spill onto the floor, water drops formed from the ceiling in the shower. Was not told about parking charges or additional fees if paying cash. I called several times before I arrived and not one representative informed me of the other charges. My highlight of my stay was my conversation with the cook and bartender, I give them a 5. But all else was a 2.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
When ordering room service food was not how it was ordered.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Amazing Hotel and Staff"
It was amazing hotel. We had some issues with our AC and they upgrade our room right away. Worth the price, should consider it.
2 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Anuj
one night stay prior to cruise. Have stayed before and always were pleased and will stay again
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Great hotel. I will definitely stay here again. Right by the airport. Stayed here 1 night on business.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
brian
I love it there it was awesome. And it was my first time in Canada
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Leon
"Great Toronto Airport Hotel"
Stay Park & Fly very close to Toronto Pearson Airport with extended valet parking.Stayed prior to two week holiday south. Reliable Airport Shuttle. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
PETER
"Nice rooms not not restaurant."
The room was lovely but when we went to the hotel restaurant for dinner, we found that only the buffet was available. We were allowed to look at the buffet but found the food seemed to have been there for a while and should have been replenished.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Dianne
Very nice hotel for the price paid.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Great Hotel with Great Service!"
Great staff, very helpful. The hotel manager was even loading the bags in the shuttle. So close to airport. Nice big quiet room with comfortable bed. Modern hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Louise
"Staff is great"
The only reason I wouldn't go back to this hotel is because the hotel charged me $18.00 to park overnight!!! Are you kidding, pay to park in their parking lot???
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Stephen
"Not bad for the price"
Room was in the basement, although it was clean but didn't like the customer service around 1030 pm when I arrived.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
syeed
"Close to the airport"
It was under renovation and it did not seem well taken care of
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"First visit- not impressed"
Serviices promised was not available ( pool, rooms close to each other, additional fees upon arrival, rooms not ready upon arrival)
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Mitzy
"Absolutely terrible front desk employees"
I went to Toronto for OVO Fest and had a great time. The city itself was ripe with friendly people and lots to do. The front desk staff at the Hilton were not on the list of friendly people. While guest services and housekeeping were friendly and extremely helpful, the front desk staff was rude, snooty and extremely unhelpful. The staff never bothered to explain the deposit policy, although I called twice to have the shuttle policy explained. Upon my departure, I nearly missed the shuttle to the airport and my flight because they did not have enough cash on hand to pay me my deposit back. The representatives also got snippy when I advised that I needed them to expedite the process of finding the cash to pay me my refund because I didn't want to miss the shuttle, which would've meant waiting another 30 minutes for another. While I loved guest services and the housekeeping staff, the entire front desk needs to be let go. I'd never stay there again, simply because of that lousy front desk. The neighborhood is terrible as well, $50 one way cab ride to get to a viable restaurant, night club or tourist attraction and the hotel/bar food is abysmal, although the bartenders were incredibly friendly. Get a hotel closer to Yonge Street or Union Station or be sure to rent a car.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Kamia
"Maintenance problems spoil the stay."
The Hotel is convenient for an over night stay being close to the airport. At this time it is undergoing renovation and construction. Notices were posted about construction noise etc. Our room had several problems. The shower was defective, the pull up knob would not stay up and had to be held. The electrical outlet for hairdryer in bathroom was hanging off the wall. Bedside light and standing light in the bedroom area not working. On pointing out these defects to management, the response was less than satisfactory and verged on the rude.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Alison
"Comfortable and painless"
Quick overnight stay before early morning flight out. Hotel is clean, courteous staff, good internet.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"overnight"
our stay was only over night. Hotel was good but no free Wi-Fi
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
paul
"Great for overnight stays by airport"
I had a great overnight stay with my family prior to an early-morning flight. Free hotel shuttle runs 24 hours a day. There is only an overpriced restaurant that closes early in the hotel, and no attractions at walking distance, but other than that it is a very fine option.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Renato
"Great location, room and restaurant."
Great location, room and restaurant. Free wifi in room and you get what you pay for ;-)
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Pleasant experience...............................
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Alan at the hotel bar is a delight!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
"Close to the Airport and nice rooms"
Room and bed were comfy, except the usual bathroom layout issue, a lot of hotels have. Use the toilet and the sink is up against your whole side. Parking is not included in the room cost, which wasn't the greatest surprise, but I would still recommend staying here to anyone who wants a good room that keeps you from having to get up too early to make your flight. The food at the bar was good, too.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
This is the 2nd time my wife and I stayed at the Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel and Suites. There's several reasons I would give this hotel a 5.0 rating. The staff were superb and anything my wife and I needed was provided including a phone charger for my outdated Blackberry Phone. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and room service was very quick. The restaurant has very good meals and even the late night menu had a big variety of items to order. The staff are very professional and friendly. I recommend this hotel to anyone who plans on visiting the Toronto area.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Everything was fine. What made the stay more pleasant was the attached restaurant and pub. No matter what time you arrived, you could have something delicious to eat. The restaurant has fine food. Staff was helpful and friendly. A/C worked well.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Antonette
"Good for a short stay"
Had a few issues with the air conditioning in the room and wasn't really able to get in touch with reception about it (phone seemed to not be working properly). However, the hotel itself was good, room was spacious and beds were comfortable. We were only there one night before flying out of Toronto, but was a good deal.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Anthony
It was a pleasant stay to stay at near the airport. It provided shuttle services from and to the airport and the drivers were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Nice hotel
"Wonderful Stay"
Everyone was so helpful and wanted to make our stay comfortable. We will use this hotel again if we find ourselves in the area.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"convenient stopover"
Ideal location prior to flying out of Toronto. Met with family and friends. Park and Fly was close at hand. Sorry the pool was not available.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Right where we needed to be"
Perfect. Where we wanted to be, close to the airport. However, there were plenty of great restaurants all around us.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Wen
"Quick Overnight Stay"
We stayed only one night, arriving late and leaving early the next day, so we didn't get to explore or eat in any of the restaurants. The hotel was perfect for was we needed.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Jack
"Nice hotel, not close to downtown Toronto though"
System was down upon check in, but received free appetizer vouchers for their lobby restaurant though for the inconvenience. Staff was very friendly and concierge Karl was very nice and helpful. They make you pay for parking though, which I don't understand, but price was very reasonable otherwise for a Hilton.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Proximity to airport great. Buffet yummy. The one bedroom suite okay, the television did not work in the living room area. The refrigerator was unplugged after we purchased perishables. Probably because of the limited options for housekeeping I. terms of outlets.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
travel
"Bathroom door and noise"
Bathroom door was extremly hard to close/open. extreme noise from the street. Requested a substiture room - and was told by front desk attendance that there was only one room available in the whole hotel. Was surprised to hear that. And also the room offered was even worse than the first one.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Weekend in Toronto"
Had a good expierence at the Hilton. Didn't spend much time there but my room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel is also very close to the airport which is very convenient.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Taariq from NYC
"Comfortable bed"
Excellent value for money, convenient for a layover. Great breakfast and one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Would definitely stay here again
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015