All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

"weekend in toronto"
Hotel seemed brand new. very nice. construction work being done in next room. screwing beds, pictures, or whatever to wall adjoining my room. Very annoying. I asked to change rooms as I needed to sleep during day on this trip. I was told I could not. Not a big deal but not very accommodating. Dirty towels on top of vending machine at end of hall for entire three days I was there. Still a nice hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
kevin
"Toronto Airport Hilton Review"
Just had a one night stay on my way out of town ... but it was very enjoyable and I did eat at the bar. Highly recommended!
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Lawrence
"Staff and cooks could use a retraining."
The room was great location was ok... Service was horrible. Burger ordered was burned to a crisp... Even I can bbq better than that... Cost for burnt soggy bun burger $30... Hotel front desk staff were very unfriendly with the exception of the gentleman who checked me out. The guy who checked me in was speaking to me as if I never traveled and in a very condescending manner.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Nice hotel. No complaints. Great 24 hour shuttle service to the airport. Would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Don
Rooms are small and not the best layout way the cabinets are laid out
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Dipak
"Toronto"
Clean rooms, nice staff, a little noisy, several restaurants nearby
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Great Hotel close to airport
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
Checked in about 9:30 pm and had a super early flight the next morning. The place was crazy busy. Was given the last room at the end of the first floor hall, and could hear every time someone opened/shut the door to the stairs. There was lots of traffic. My colleague had to switch rooms because of ice machine/elevator noise. There's a weird wooden sliding door in the middle of the room, and it was stuck about a quarter of the way open.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Overnighter"
Loud highway in front.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"mr"
Very bad hotel room and environment
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Kannan
"nicely decorated but user renovation"
As always, friendly staff and wonderful mattress. ( I don't like soft pillows though).
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Good airport hotel - Parking Lot construction"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. they are repaving their parking lot, so for a short time you have to park in the lot that is a short walk away from the hotel. Ask nicely and they may not charge you for parking for this brief construction period. Room was clean, but could use an update. Bed was comfy. For a small suite it was well priced and convenient.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"The Junior Suit Feel like a Cave,"
I have to pay for wifi or i have to sleep on the main lobby to get free wifi
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Everything is OVERPRICED"
They charge for parking but didnt let anyone know. They also give tickets if you dont park in their paid parking structure.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
DHAY
"nice stay"
Met with my daughter and had very relaxing visit. Comfort able seat ing in the lobby. Definitely will stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Brenda
"Convenient and nice"
Comfortable stay...convenient location to Toronto airport
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
pat
"Not as good as I expected"
Some facilities does not open Like swimming pools and vending Restaurant is not opening 24/7
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Wzz
"Convenient for early flight & parking till return"
We were so well served from front desk to housekeeping to in house bar. Breakfast was included on Club floor served by very efficient, pleasant woman
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Jean-Gilles Lebel
"Convenient location and good quality"
I had to extend my stay by few hours on the last day - the hotel staff accommodated my request with a smile, even though they were quite booked.
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Hilton Full of Surprises"
Hilton offers a great room and the advertised room rate was in line with other hotels. However, the pool was closed due to refurbishment. There was an additional $18 charge for parking. This was not communicated as part of the hotel description. Wireless access in room and breakfast also required additional charges, but at least these were communicated in advance. The system the hotel uses to charge parking is cumbersome and not efficient. We had to wait at the gate to enter and had to call the desk and wait while they verified that we paid before leaving. It took several minutes to confirm before we could leave. Finally, there is a pothole immediately before a speed bump entering the parking. The effect is that our car completely bottomed out trying to enter the parking lot. We will not be staying here again. Both the Hilton Garden Inn and several Hampton Inns that are closeby offer better alternatives for comparable or lower costs.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Allan
The old guy at the front desk is not polite and friendly. And It's so funny that I have to scream out my plate number several times before/after driving out the parking lot.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
WU
"Meh"
This hotel looked cool but our room was dirty. You had to pay to park and you also had to do a lot of walking from parking lot to hotel and a lot of walking from inside hotel to your room. Really close to the airport, though.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great hotel if you want to stay close to airport"
The rooms were clean and quiet and the service was really great. The pool was closed down for renovations, which we did not know ahead of time. There is nothing in the area, but if you want to stay by the airport this is a great option.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Rik
"what was described was given….."
I received everything that was promised…….. must say that our stay was short however.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Claudine
"A Fair Deal"
Not bad...unfortunately the pool was closed, and the design of the shower left the floor wet, but overall I'd stay again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
RG
"Shuttle was packed"
One shuttle service is handling a larger number of the Hilton hotels near Toronto Airport, much more than before. The crowding on my trip was ridiculous - standing room only on a big bus and we left a lot of people behind, at 10:30 PM on Friday night. The shuttle runs every half hour at that time so it's a long wait.
It was good overall for he purpose of staying one night to sleep
Adham
"Excellent Airport Hotel"
We thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay at the Hilton Toronto Airport hotel, the room was well-appointed, spotless and the beds and linens were excellent. We were traveling with our 2-yr. old, and everyone from the bell person to the front desk staff to the wait staff in the restaurant were very friendly. They had a crib set up for us, which was very nice. The wireless was very strong, allowing me to work remotely. Finally, the breakfast in their restaurant was superb. They offer a breakfast bar which is far and above most hotel offerings. Everything was fresh and the offerings were great - everything from cold cuts to eggs Benedict, with fresh berries and other healthful offerings. Finally, their shuttle was prompt and the driver courteous. This is an airport hotel, so don't expect a nice surrounding neighborhood, but do expect an above-average airport hotel experience.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Rob
"Nice quiet hotel very close to airport"
Very clean modern hotel super close to the airport without having airport noise effect your stay or sleep. Modern "farm to table" high end casual restaurant and room service with fresh, local and in season food and beverage offerings including local wines. Free shuttle to terminal in minutes. Free wi-fi throughout hotel but it has spotty service.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
This is truly an airport hotel. Not a nice area but its right at the airport so dont mislead yourself and think you will get a taste of Toronto. Staff is nice and helpful, food is ok at restaurant but nothing special. Rooms are comfy and nice. MAKE SURE to be in the renovated part of hotel-ask at front desk. Section not renovated is 'tired'. I'd def stay again. Shuttles run right on time!
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
KB
"Great hotel in airport wasteland"
I was staying here to get a quick night sleep as part of a long layover, perfect for that purpose. The hotel is in a bit of an airport wasteland, near a few gas stations and a Tim Horton's.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Nothing fancy but good enough if all you need is a place to sleep overnight.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"close to the Toronto Pearson Airport"
I checked in and was given my room key. Upon approaching the room, I noticed a tray of dishes outside the room. Not wanting to go in, I went back to the reception desk and requested another room, which I did receive, even though the desk staff said that the room had been cleaned. At the same time, I asked for a wake-up call, for 7 am. Apparently the room change was not noted on the wake-up call list, because one never came for me. The call went to the original room that I was assigned. I woke up on my own, but at 8 am! Not good, because I was being picked up at that time, for the shuttle to the airport. Needless to say, I was very upset. At the reception desk when I checked out, I did mention the problem with the morning call not being received. The manager on duty did reduce my bill a bit for this inconvenience.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Swimming pool under renovation during summer months is ridiculous; disappointing.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Close to the airport and shuttle bus to bring you to the airport all the time within 20 minutes. One thing you may have to include in your stay is internet charge if you need internet in the room. Free internet is only in the lobby. But everything else was great! Rooms are up to date and comfy.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Trevor
Pool was not in use, lots of construction around outside made accessibility more difficult, had to pay for parking, interior noise annoying, was not told how to access room when checking in and after dragging all our luggage to the wrong tower finally found our room, only hotel we stayed in where we had to pay for internet access in our room, TV remote did not work (maintenance was helpful and replaced it).
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"good hotel with fine service"
interesting room layout - this is a large hotel which was close to most of the major highways. service was great
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Toronto Vacationer
"CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT"
I was comfort and.the shuttle was very helpful.Overall I was satisfied.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Mitra
The hotel was very clean and had all the essentials. The rate was relatively affordable, so I can't complain. However, the two things that bothered my were (1) parking fee and (2) paying for wifi. They did have an area in the lobby with computers, but it just bothered me that we needed to pay for wifi in our rooms. Other than that, we stayed very comfortably. Staff was helpful, friendly, and quick.
Jacky
"Nice overnight"
I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Malcolm
"Excellent hotel close to Pearson airport"
Hotel is nicely decorated in a modern style. Very clean and the staff is very helpful and accomodating. Rooms are nice, and the beds are comfortable. There is a free hotel shuttle from & to the airport that runs on a regular daily schedule. There are several restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. Overall a very nice place to stay if you need to be in the airport area overnight.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Great hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Catharine
"One night stay near airport"
It's close by to the airport, and half an hr drive to the city. Complimentary wifi provided at the lobby and business center. Self parking at a charge which you do not always expect at an airport hotel.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Caroline
"Loved the room"
This was our first time staying at this hotel. It was spotless and clean. There was initially a line to check in, but the manager on duty saw the problem and immediately took action to correct it. Our only concern was the one elevator in the south tower. It was malfunctioning slightly and kept skipping floors. Other than that, I would stay there again.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Rose N
I would rated 5 for "hotel staff" but at the time we arrived there was not enough people to help us with our luggage. In the morning was different.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Peace of mind during travel"
Very comfortable and well appointed rooms. The staff was exceptional in their service and customer relations. We had the peace of mind in being able to park and fly and focus on having a worry free vacation. The close proximity to the airport was an absolute bonus to the overall satisfaction of our stay with your hotel. We will definitely make the Hilton our home away from home in our future travels. Thank-you and well done!
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Lorraine
"Very convenient to the airport"
Easy to check-in and out. The Junior suite was huge. Great location and convenient shuttle service.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"smelly room"
Overall the hotel was clean and had a nice bar and what appeared to be a decent restaurant although I did not eat there. The hotel has an old outdated feel to it but the rooms were generally clean. What I could not get past was the horrific smell of cheap cologne in my room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"very good hotel close to airport"
Very good and convenient hotel close to Toronto airport. Shuttles to/from airport are good and frequent enough. Hotel facilities are excelent and price is reasonable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Alex
"old not clean"
تجربة سيئة جدا. مواقف السيارات. غير مريحة الانترنت بمقابل لا يوجد عزل للصوت غير نظيف
Other trip Mar 30, 2014