All hotels in Dorval, Quebec, Canada
555 Boulevard McMillan, Dorval, QC, H9P 1B7, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9480

"OK Business Trip Stay"
The front desk staffs are really nice and kind. However, the access to the hotel is quite tricky if you drive. Overall the hotel condition is so so.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Nice hotel near airport"
It's a nice hotel near the airport. Seems it went through a remodeling recently. Room are in excellent condition, beds are comfortable, large indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi, restaurant is has a good menu. The carpet in the hallway shows some wear and tear.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Jake
"Back from Paris"
Knowing the flight from Paris would be back late to Montreal, I knew exactly where I would spend the night. The Sheraton has never disappointed me. The price was great fro what you get including a special parking.rate. The restaurant serves late and the meal was excellent and reasonably prices. And there's free WiFi. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Bruice
"Couple Enjoyed Their Stay"
Excellent facility. 10 miles from city center is correct. Took about 15 minutes of travel on the interstate.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Fairly-priced room very close to airport"
The hotel was clean, but visibly dated in many areas. The front desk offered us information about the best way to get into the city without us even asking. The buffet breakfast was a rip off, I would recommend eating elsewhere if you have the time. If you are someone who isn't able to walk long distances, you may have trouble getting to your room because the hotel is in a huge circular layout, meaning that you may have to walk pretty far to get back to the lobby. If you're young you shouldn't have a problem. There is a free shuttle to and from the airport 24 hours a day. At arrivals you can jump on the 747 bus to downtown (Montreal metro/bus is very affordable and you can purchase tickets at a kiosk near where the bus waits.)
Other trip May 12, 2014
Alex
"Flying and need to park your car...Do it here."
Great to park your car and fly out of Montreal. Best parking rates around. Great hotel, nice staff and food in little bar was awesome. Recommend to anyone traveliing.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Cindy
"Sheraton - Montreal Airport"
Excellent location without being at the airport. The staff was great, the room was comfortable and free WIFI. Room service was outstanding, the gentleman who delivered actually set up a table for me, opened my soda and presented my food too me, food was great. Room was modern with a nice European feel. The outside gardens are very nicely maintained and my room was overlooking the garden area. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Almost like staying at a spa"
Really nice business hotel. Great front desk staff, restaurant food. Be sure to have a sip of the orange-limeade at the front desk in the morning - the best.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
World Traveler
"very convient near the airport."
After a long flight and travel it was very pleasant experience and relaxing stay.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Beds are very comfortable. Very handy shuttle bus service to the airport.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Close to airport, clean and comfortable."
A short visit, in one evening out the next day however the staff were very pleasant and the rooms very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate staying there again in the future.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"FABULOUS STAY"
Everything was perfect. What a deal!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Paulette V
room comfortable, restaurant yucky....food and service, and island situated clean-up against amosphere, transit driver surly. Would probably not stay again. Found the room fee added \uS percentage without our knowledge
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Big conference hotel, close to airport"
It's a big, sprawling conference hotel--far less appealing than the Aloft Hotel nearby, which is also cheaper and trendier. The room was fine, though eight minutes by foot from the reception desk. The computer center near the bar/restaurant area was in horrible repair: keyboards with non-functioning keys, and a chair I sat in almost collapsed under me. The bar and the quality of food were both excellent, however--though perhaps a shade too expensive. All in all, this hotel did its job, but next time I'd return to Aloft.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Jeffrey Garrett
"So close to the airport"
Very clean, spacious room. The pool was closed but the lady at the desk kindly told me I could use the pool st the hotel next door so I was able to go swimming there. The Sheraton hotel restaurant was very nice. The staff were very friendly and so professional. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
Excellent, only one night but all was excellent.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Great room, great staff, average food"
I got a room here at the last minute and got a very nice price, so I wasn't expecting much. I was very pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. It was quite large and clean with a very clean and comfortable king size bed. The bathroom was also clean and pleasantly designed and maintained. Very importantly, the shower had good water pressure and volume. Every amenity in the room that I used worked very well; iron, coffee maker, television. Everything about this hotel, save one thing, rates a 5. The one thing? The restaurant. I'd give it a 4. It's pretty good and it wouldn't keep me away, but I was hoping for more based on what I saw of the rest of the hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Leif
"Airport hotel"
Very nice and the shuttle to the airport was perfect!
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Early morning flight"
Great location in a very comfortable hotel room with a nice bar & restaurant with a convenient short shuttle to the airport for an early morning departure.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Gregg
Great!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"CBMontrealVisit"
In town on business and the hotel is located next to the airport. Construction still going on in area but hotel has been offering free wi fi during this construction. Not sure for how much longer.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
difficult WIFI access from the room noisy because of the airport no privacy (thin walls) Very nice and helpful staff
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Luxury comfort"
Loved the staff and facility, especially the bellman. He was as helpful as any of the best concierge services and I watched him flow from one job to another always keeping busy and professional. What I didn't enjoy was the mega volume coming from the bar. With the "open" architecture, having a large gathering at the bar meant the restaurant could not escape the noise. The staff was accommodating as we switched tables three times to get away from the noise. Once the party left, all was enjoyable. It certainly would not stop me from going again.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
karen
"Constructive feedback"
It was great, except the front desk rep. could not validate my reservation for the Club Floor and was trying to process excessive charges...
4 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"Close airport, great food"
nice hotel, great restaurant food.
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
Rod
the assigned room was very far from reception and the restaurant
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Ander
"Near airport."
Very nice and close to airport, with a shuttle. Had wheelchairs in our group and received a lot of help from staff.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
rudy
"LOTS OF TRAFFIC AND CONSTRUCTION"
NICE VERY NICE ROOMS ONLY PROBLEM LOTS OF CONSTRUCTION AND TRAFFIC AROUND THA NEIGHBORHOOD BUT THE HOTEL 10!
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Close to Montreal Center-Ville"
Was not able to reserve the Sheraton in Montreal Center-Ville as it was booked, first time at this hotel, close to the airport, did not hear planes at night, first night checked in at 8 pm and check-in was easy, had dinner at hotel and was very good, hotel is a 20 minute drive to Montreal, however, many detours in area as the streets are under construction. This allowed to drive around and see the residential area. Did not stay at hotel during the day as there were many things to do and see. I would stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Jacky
"Easy access from airport"
Clean hotel, nice staff. Stayed just one night and perfect place.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"TV channel selection major disappintment"
The room was comfortable and clean, but it rained during our stay and the hotel's TV channel selection was bellow par compared to really anything (I have basic cable at home and about 75% more channels than the hottel offered). There were few movies we could order (at 18+ dollars a movie), but the selection on those was limmited as well. I expected much, much more from a hotel of this class.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
A spa experiance. The staff the best!!! Food great. Pool great, Masage great, Pedicure great. Exercize room great. bed/sleep experiance the best! Three day getaway restorative!
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Edgar
"Very nice hotel!!!!"
Super clean, excellent hotel, excellent staff. Nice location very close to the airport.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
cuchurrumin
"Very nice hotel. Friendly and efficient staff."
I used this hotel almost every time I have to fly out of Dorval Airport. Very closed to airport, free shuttle 24/7. Wish my room had been facing the opposite side of the building or an inside courtyard view... My room was facing the busy roads out of the airport, the endless road construction zone that seems to be going on for ever in Montreal. Very boring view! I'll ask for a different location next time. My bad! The restaurant was very nicely appointed however I miss the "bar food menu" they used to have several years ago. I love to walk on the first floor! It's a round building and you can do circuit walking as long as you are quiet and don't run down the corridor!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Blue
"Treated well"
From the welcome at registration to dinner and check out, the hotel was great
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Great airport hotel"
Very comfortable room and friendly, courteous, and accommodating staff.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Where is it?"
Construction central, very difficult to get into hotel when driving
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
"Fine"
Nothing great, nothing terrible. I slept fine, had a hot shower, a clean room and the Internet worked. The negatives stuck out more than the positives, though: My bed didn't have a fitted sheet, which was odd. When I took the covers down, everything came with it down to the mattress. The printer in the business center needed a new cartridge in order to print. I told three different people and no one took care of the problem. I waited about 20 min and paid for printouts I never recieved. The food was pretty terrible.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2013
Nice staff, very helpful. The convienence of the location close to airport was ideal as I had a late flight. No problems finding hotel.
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
Rod
"business trip"
The hotel was veey nice for the price and will be ataying here again
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2012
"Great stay -- most convenient hotel to airport."
Amenities great, room immaculate, and response to special request good. Hotel is close to airport and is the last stop before the airport for the shuttle bus making it very convenient for catching flights without delay.
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
"very near the airport"
good place to stay if you get in late or have an early a.m. flight. The restaurant service was horrible, and the hotel itself is laid out like a giant maze--its very confusing and it was a 10 minute walk to find my room.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2012
Awesome plaace to stay but pretty aways from dtown... One bus to airport and a shuttle to hotel isn't that bad
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2012
brandon
"phone and internet needed in room"
coffee machine not working, phone not working, long waiting time for check in
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2012
Helen
"Memorable for many reasons."
Very difficult to get to - we got so lost in the round abouts and one way roads and highways and overpasses. We circled around and through the airport more than once. Signs would definitely help. If you are there before 11pm the noise from planes taking off is amazingly loud but interesting. After 11pm it gets quiet and I'm sure it is a lot quieter than down town. The room we were in was very spacious, modern and comfortable. Excellent beds and pillows and lovely bedding. Very noisy shower water and drainage sounds and spiky water jets from the shower head. Nice lobby furniture and bar area. We sat on leather chairs and used the free Wifi here. No free breakfast in the morning but we made Tazo tea in the room. Lots of parking available. The hotel feels posh. Hallways are curved and tastefully decorated. Rooms are very nice but come with airport noise.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Wendy
"Overnight Stay"
The stay was overall a good experience. The room was spacious but the bathroom was a little small. I was looking forward to swimming laps in the pool but it was so crowded that I was unable to due to the popularity of it. The restaurant inside was convenient but the service was extremely slow.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2012
Don
"Good trip"
Staff are friendly and helpful. Roads leading to hotel was a nightmare because of the ongoing road construction in the area!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
Travcousins
"So kind staff"
The hotel staff was so kind to me. This was my first trip to Montreal, so, I didn't know exactly where to go or what to see. Your very kind staff showed me where I should go and gave me good directions and advise for transportation. It was a huge help for me and made my stay in Montreal much nicer. Also, all the shuttle bus drivers were so kind too. They told me how to get express bus tickets. I would like to come back to stay in this hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
Chikko
"A true oasis after a long day of travel from Londo"
The Sheraton was wonderful! The room was in perfect condition and the bed was so very comfortable! I had a long day of travel from London with an overnight layover in Montreal. I wanted a hotel near the airport and this was a real gem! It was modern, very nice and very clean.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2012