All hotels in Dorval, Quebec, Canada

Rather comfortable
    Great amenities
    Great room
"I want that bed"
The best part was the dreamy, princess-and-the-pea bed. I just sank into the beautifully appointed bed and was in heaven. Room service delivered promptly and hot. Quiet in spite of the hordes of guests I saw.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Jeanne
"Convenient to airport"
Comfortable hotel, very convenient to airport, reliable shuttle, good restaurant and bar at site. View of parking lot and airport. Good place to stay for early morning departure.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
Lorry
Business meeting over the weekend. The room was nicely kept, hotel has good curb appeal...convenient and safe parking.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Somewhat Dated"
The furnishings and the hotel decor is a bit dated. The staff was courteous and that in itself made the experience a good one.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
james
"Very comfortable bed"
One night stay
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Joane
"Nice Hotel close to the airport."
Need to have a better house Chardonnay. No menu for breakfast onnday due to kitchen cleaning. This was an inconvenience
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"nice hotel next to YUL."
very practical for an early flight. Very nice and comfortable room
Other trip May 27, 2015
MDN
"Clean room."
The pool is closed for repair and we got surprised with a $12.00 a day parking fee. Other than that it was great. $21 a person for breakfast.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Cherie
Very poor. Front desk/ check in staff very rude, not helpful. Need to teach them about customer service.
Other trip May 18, 2015
very nice & comfortable place. i would highly recommend to anyone.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Oganes
"Great Hotel with Good Amenities"
The Sheraton at the Montreal Airport is a very nice hotel with lots of good amenities. The rooms are very well kept and up to date. The breakfast is fairly good, and hotel bar is nice. The pool is indoors and is a good place to relax for a while after a day of travel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Overall great experience and wouldn't hesitate to stay again because of the service, rooms, and reasonable price.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Philip
"Nice inside but the parking it horrible"
Not sure if we get use to the big parking in U.S or not but place parking lot is terrible.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
stan
"Convenient and close to the airport"
Great place and convenient to the airport. Taxis readily available and the hotel shuttle runs every 20 minutes.
4 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Close to the Airport as it says"
Very nice hotel right near the airport....very clean and comfortable and everyone was very friendly. Airport shuttles every 15-20 minutes so you have no problems getting to and from. Very enjoyable! You might hear a few airplanes overhead.....but that's what you are there for!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Lynnziepoo
"Good place to stay for night"
Just stayed one night to make catching an early morning flight. Shuttle was great and room was nice.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"good for work trip."
Good for work. Not very good fornlocal restaurants or anything else.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Tanya
"Bad parking lot"
Your parking lot was very bad. You would think in Montreal someone would think to plow it.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Edward
"Loved our stay would go again"
Staff was nice place is very nice and clean area is perfect
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
CHANINA
"Poor customer service"
They should learn what is a good customer orientated service.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Grace
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Clean room, friendly staff and efficient shuttle. The hotel is a good quality price ratio option for transit passengers or people using early morning flights or arriving late
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"No sleep"
Reserve for a king size bed room, when we arrived at the hotel we were given a twin bed ... I had to sleep on the sofa .
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Convenient hotel"
This is a decent, clean, and reasonably priced airport hotel. They provide 24/7 Shuttle from/to airport. What else are you looking for?
huseyin
"If you stay at the airport"
Great and Clean if you need to stay around the airport
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Sergi
"Hotel very noisy mese the airport"
It is incredible that you make a prepaid reservation And when you arrive to the hotel, they give you the worst room, without the conditions you asked, because they know you wont Pay them directly. Dont clean the room, it was in the worst área, put you under the noise of the tourist buses, dont want to give you the two beds you need, etc. Etc. In this trip, we used several compañíes as yours, And have a lot of problems; if you dont garanty that the personal with you work will change of atittude a lot of people wont work with you any more!!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
isa
"our Montreal experience"
the hotel was wonderful and the people were friendly all except one of them, a man behind the main counter. I was needing some help printing out my boarding passes because I couldn't get the internet to do it, and he was very smart-alec to me and my husband told him what he thought about his attitude. then awhile later a very lovely, friendly and helpful young woman there behind the same counter helped me and got them printed with no problem. she was great.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Vic
"Handy to the airport"
We checked in late afternoon and left at 5AM. It's old and built in a huge circle so you might walk a long way. All was good except the pipe noise when water was run was extreme. Facilities appeared nice but we did not avail ourselves of them. We had room service for dinner and it was good. Airport transport was included.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Get It Right"
No luggage charts for marathon walk down gloomy dark hallway. Charge for parking which is crazy for overnight guests. Watered down mixed drink and flat tonic. No map to show way to airport. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
travel
We were there last week and we love it.. Cheap and very nice.. The staff was really nice... No complains.. If I go back to montreal I'll make sure I stay there!!!!!
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Jatinder
"Sheraton Montreal Airport"
We check in and were assigned a room. Went to the room and it was hot so we advised the desk and they said they would send a technician. Technician arrived and said the air conditioning was out in the whole building. My wife has heat allergies and cannot stay in this room. The lobby and all public areas were cool. We went back to the desk and complained and they said they would try to find a room with air. While waiting another employee pulled us aside and said instead you get air and ask for the general manager as he ordered all air off to save money. After an hour of complaining and check rooms they moved us to a suite with air and we stayed there. Although it was an upgrade I would rather just have the air work. Many people were complaining about the same think. The general manager needs to be fired!!!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Just perfect."
Great stay. Staff is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. Whatever you expect from an upper tier hotel, it's there. Period.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Karl
it was a last minute booking with only club rooms available so more costly than I would normally go for. The rooms were large, clean with a large comfortable bed and probably worth the extra cost.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great choice for airport"
If you want to stay close to the airport then this is a great choice especially for the price. The gym and pool are better than average and it is very quiet. I am a light sleeper and would notice. I did not eat there but the food seemed to be good as well.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"good for airport access, but don't eat here."
Room was very comfortable and nicely appointed but TV movies to purchase didn't work. Shuttle to airport was quick and easy, but the restaurant food was awful - food that should have been hot was cold, soggy and tasteless (perhaps their microwave was broken). Wake-up call came late, but luckily we had a backup. For convenience I would stay there again, but not eat there and bring my own clock.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Pleasant staff and convenient to airport"
The room was very comfortable and the staff at the hotel are always very warm and welcoming. If I need anything I have only to ask and they will try to provide it. The airport shuttle is also very convenient.
5 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Jamie
The hotel was very close to the airport which was good after a long day of traveling. The front desk clerk was very helpful and gave us directions to some of the sights in Montreal. We did not know that a shuttle was provided for hotel guests to go back and forth from the airport to the hotel so used a cab and found out once we arrived at the hotel. Other than that, the hotel itself was very nice and I made use of the fitness center which was well equipped with gym equipment. All in all a nice stay.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Randy
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The bartender was inattentive, bordering on rude. Inappropriate responses to questions about available liquors, ignoring guests after drinks were finished, not available to provide dinner menu...while giving undue attention to a single female. The bar bill was finally paid and we proceeded to the dining room...where the service was excellent.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Next to the airport and restaurant service poor"
Big room with lots of amenities. Room door was hard to open with the Card key and when I tried to call for help on the courtesy phone in the hallway no one answered...twice! The service at the restaurant outdoors was horrible. It took forever to get our food and there was only one other table there when we ordered. Then when we were done we couldn't get our check.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Rude staff"
So, the hotel staff was rude and Un cooperative. We stayed in a nice suite for 4 days, on the third day we asked for new pillows as we were not utilizing the cleaning services ( which don't change your sheets or pillow casings until you leave ( if even then). The guy brought us 1 pillow and said we had to share. When I called back to the front desk no one picked up the phone, under any quick dial menu. I would never stay here again.
4 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
Eugene
For the rate we had received the quality of room and service was great! The outdoor/indoor pool was a highlight for the kids. Bathroom was quite small and crowded. Noise during night was a little much - Saturday night, pets in next room barking, noise/party in hallway made it difficult to sleep. Barely even heard the airplanes! Didn't realize parking was extra till we looked more closely... I think it should be included in the price to make it transparent. Overall we had a great stay and will return again next time.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Great Hotel. Very convenient & nice to have a 24 hour shuttle handy
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Marcos
"A nice hotel convenient to the airport"
The hotel has been nicely updated and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were surprised by the nice sun room in the restaurant that overlooked a beautiful green space with ducks living in the rock lined garden pond.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"AWKWARDLY Structured Hotel"
This hotel was NOT what you'd expect from a Sheraton. The GREAT part about this hotel was only the fact that we could not hear the noise of the airport in its backyard. You will be walking a very long time to get to almost any room in this hotel. Getting to my room felt like an endless walk down a hallway. The breakfast is not that good at all, either. The hostess/waiter could care LESS about who was trying to get seated for a meal or not. Obviously he was by himself and not too good at being attentive to his patrons. If you want service of a 1-two-star hotel, book some other place BECAUSE at THIS Sheraton, it is as though you are rooming at a two-star hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Ashley
"Get layover"
Comfortable rooms right by the airport. Don't expect much from the restaurant.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Greg
Room service food was the worst that I have had ... anywhere! I am a Starwood Preferred Guest and as such I do stay at Sheratons fairly often. This was, by far, the most horrible food that I have experienced at a Sheraton hotel to date.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Good Hotel for Business in Montreal"
No serious complaints. Room was comfortable, service was attentive and the food was decent. Also the gym was better than average. My only real complaint is that the pool was really dirty. So much so I didn't go back for a second swim.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
John M
"Great hotel. lots of construction in area"
The hotel was fine. A little dated but fine. The surrounding area had lots of construction and detours. Seemed like every road in Montreal was under construction. Room was nice. Bed was super comfy. Some airplane noise during the day but nothing like what I expected for an airport hotel. Staff was super.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
mrboals
"Great Airport hotel"
We ended our 9 day driving tour in Montreal before flying home. The hotel was a perfect location. It was easy to drop off my rental car the day before our flight home and to take the shuttle back to hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Julia
"Montreal April Visit"
The Front Desk staff lacks proper training. They don’t answer the guest room calls. I tried calling the front desk 4 times, but each time had to wait 10 to 15 minutes prior to any response. The issues were addressed with the hotel Sr. Staff; in which, I trust will be improved going forward.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
"OK Business Trip Stay"
The front desk staffs are really nice and kind. However, the access to the hotel is quite tricky if you drive. Overall the hotel condition is so so.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Nice hotel near airport"
It's a nice hotel near the airport. Seems it went through a remodeling recently. Room are in excellent condition, beds are comfortable, large indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi, restaurant is has a good menu. The carpet in the hallway shows some wear and tear.
Other trip May 27, 2014