All hotels in Tigard, Oregon, United States of America
11460 Sw Pacific Hwy, Tigard, OR, 97223, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Above average. Clean. Shower/tub was a bit small. Shower head was about chest high for me... I'm only 5ft 10.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Jon
"poor service on the check-in counter."
Arrive at the check-in counter where there were 2 staffs going through pile of paperwork. Stood there for a couple of minute, none of them even greet us. We, in the end have to greet them and stated that we are check-in, still didn't get acknowledge back right away, waited for a seconds then one of them looked at us and make a face expression of what we want instead of greeting nicely and make us feel welcomed!! Sad to say that one of the staff there are the manager. No wonder if the staff is not service minded since the manager herself doesn't show as a good sample to the staff herself. What kind of service is this ??
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Overnight in Tigard"
Nice room. We stayed one night. Had a little issue with the bathtub drain....but nothing that maintenance could'nt fix.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
GARY F
It was OK but I have seen better with quality inn and other. When is concern the breakfast - not so good
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
nati
"Great Place Great Staff Great Location"
While staying at the Tigard Quality Inn I was pleasantly surprised with the staff's friendliness , while checking inn the staff was very friendly . The room was nice, clean and comfy... The location was great, close to the I~5 and fast food and grocery stores... ( within walking distance )
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Rebecca
Bathroom.- dirty caulking around tub/sink/shower. -screws for toilet paper holder loose. room- fire alarm was beeping, so I removed & gave to front desk after 2nd day....never fixed & Replaced. Breakfast - room temperature coffee. -cream bottle was crusted.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
cheryl
"Girlfriend Getaway"
ok, room securtiy needs to be addressed, sercurity chain was broken on our room. Would have like to have a screen in our window. All hallways were extremely hot, need to improved ventation.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great deal for the money"
Convenient to the freeway, large, clean room and comfortable beds for the price, we were very pleasantly surprised. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
Boppy
"Very Satisfy"
The room was very clean and smeld good. I came back ans saty tow more nights. 20 minutes from Downtown Saturday Market.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Cathy
It is a convenient clean hotel right off of I-5 on the Tigard/SW Portland border.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice restaurants close by"
The rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable and there was plenty of hot water for showers! A couple of issues, I indicated in my online reservation that I wished two rooms on the first floor as I had handicapped folks with me but when we got there there was none and the rooms reserved were far from the elevator. The receptionist was able to get one close to the elevator but the second was a distance away. The juice machines were out of order for breakfast but the breakfast itself was quite good with a nice variety.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Glen
"Challenging stay"
1) Not all entrance signs were working at night, busy main road. 2) The front parking lot with the only mobility impaired access was blocked off, my 84 year old mother and sister with mobility issues had to climb the back stairs while I played pack mule with all the luggage. 3) First room assigned had not been cleaned. 4) Second room assigned was clean and in good condition. 5) First day, lower back parking lot blocked off also, had to use second flight of stairs to get into the hotel in the heat of the day. 6) Breakfast room was smaller than our hotel room, had 4 attendants who couldn't keep the room stocked, we ate elsewhere. 7) got a kurt note on our door from the Head of Housekeeping that our room wasn't cleaned because we had left the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, we submitted request for no cleaning to the housekeeper on our floor. SAVING GRACES OF OUR STAY. The young man at the front desk was cheerful, accommodating as best he could, positive and professional, he should be the manager and get a raise. A---, our housekeeper on our floor, was very pleasant, gave us extra coffee, and offered to be of service.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Jnet
"was ok but not worth the price"
the lock on our door was broke and the bathtub didnt hold water. walls were very thin so all night we could hear the ice machine when people would use it.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Okay"
For the most part, this place was fine, but the internet connection and speed was lousy, something that is important to me when I'm traveling. In fact, I missed an important purchase because the internet was so agonizingly slow. And, of course, the girls and I'm sorry, but they were just girls, not adults, new nothing about computers, internet, etc so were of no help. Also, since I couldn't get anything done on the computer, so I turned on the TV and guess what, lousy there, too. Very small screen, very few channels, poor picture quality, and no movie service at all. I finally had to give up and get some reading done, if you can imagine!! Of course, if I was inclined, there was an adult video store next door, and several lap dance bars just down the road. In other words, not a great neighborhood. To bad. Otherwise the place was decent.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Service with a Smile Smooths Out Wrinkles"
The check in (at 6:00) to about 25 minutes - two guests in line ahead of me at a front desk staffed by only one service provider and a computer system that was unresponsive. To the good, the one attendant (Nadia) remained sympathetic, upbeat and pleasant. The room my partner and I were given was roughly the size of a child's bedroom, right next to the elevators and with no WiFi service. Luckily, Nadia embodied the promise that your hotel will make things right and moved us to a standard room with double beds that was easily twice as big as the previous room and in which WiFi service was available. Good customer service saved the day and turned things around, but one has to question why a prepaid reservation was afforded such shabby initial accommodations when the hotel was obviously not full and our check in was well after the time we were allowed to check in.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Easy to get to, close shopping"
The staff was very helpful, they had our reservation on the desk and waiting whien we arrived. The bed was very comfortable. Our only complaint was that we couldn't stay another night.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
David Dull
"Tigard quality inn"
Not a great neighborhood. Next to electrical relay station. Older hotel. generally clean. Room a little cramped.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"One of the worst hotal experiances I've ever had"
We did not stay. When we arrived we were told that even though we had a reservation there was no room ready for us. The girl at the desk was more interested in getting out of there then helping us. The man, Zack, behind the counter told me ,the few rooms available had not been made yet. I ask him ,how long til they're made up? He told me he had never made up a room before and he did not know, at which point we left. Another disapointing experience at your chain of hotels. When will I learn ?
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
john n
"All good except...."
We stayed there for a Friday and Saturday, left for Sunday to tour and came back for Monday and Tuesday. Friday and Saturday were more expensive but we were on the second floor and everything was fine. However, when we came back on Monday, we were put on the 4th floor which is not as nice. We wasted money on food we had because we were not given a refrigerator or microwave as we were supposed to have. The front office told us they did not have any they could provide. Also there was a loud squealing from a shower that woke us up it was so loud. So the first two days I'd give it a 3-4 but the second two days a 2. However both times the room was very clean.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
muldoonw
Great.. Clean... Good area... A little spendy but good hotel.. Short shower head tho ehh
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Pleasently suprised"
Clean, comfortable, close to OHSU
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
PVW
"business"
Key card coder at front desk not functioning. Advice from front desk, "Well if you leave the room you'll need to leave the door open a little so you can get back in. Really?
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
All in all it was a typical hotel,room wasn't ready due to laundry problems.Pillows are lumpy.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
marian
Suppose to have internet . We don't have it.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Sonia
"Fine, except for breakfast."
The hotel is older, but well maintained and the rooms were clean. The bathroom did not have the sink/mirror separate from the toilet/shower. The only really disappointing part was the breakfast. Even by economy hotel standards, the breakfast was pathetic and the staff apathetic when I asked for assistance.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Wanderer
"Nice and clean"
we were comfortable in a clean room. Everything we needed was fine. And we have no complaints. I was satisfied we booked a room there.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Convidient location"
Swimming pool is small and the water is cold. Breakfast area is small. Suggest that they move the breakfast area to the conference room.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Location worked well for us; staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Good choice
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
chang
"south of portland"
hotel was okay. power plant next to pool not very inviting.
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Okay hotel"
Large room but dated. Tricky to find; the hotel is lower than the road behind other buildings.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Greg
They were in the process of remodeling rooms and they had c-trains taking up a large portion of the parking lot and not all the accessories were back in the rooms.
5 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
"Right on Target"
Convenient drive to the Blues Featival, right on target, and cheery. What can I say?
Topaz Studios
"Does not include fridge or microwave"
While the man at the front desk was very helpful, the room did not contain either a refrigerator or a microwave, which I had read and therefore planned on by bringing food. He allowed me to keep it in the kitchen's refrigerator until the next morning, but to be safe, don't plan on having those services. Other than that inconvenience, the stay was fine. The room was older but clean, and the service was friendly.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
the WiFi connection was iffy, and when connected the internet connection was up and down.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"typical"
what I expect from this chain... the only good thing is the price..laundry service was out of order, forgot my coffee and shampoo in the room..
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
meade
The motel was very clean and the staff friendly. The breakfast was awesome!!! Fruit, yogurt, biscuits & gravy, waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, cereal, and more! Location was easy to find. And a bus stop right in front of the motel. Easy way to get downtown Portland.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Sylvia
"Convenient but not much else"
Fitness center & pool unusable, key cards not working, noisy, disappointing
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
shelby
"Good place to stay"
Good hotel, great staff and good location. Recommended!
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Eugene
"Won't stay again"
First our room did not have the refrigerator/micorwave my reservation said it would have. There were no screens on the windows (had two small grandkids with us on 4th floor). When I told the receptionist that my reservation said the room would have both a refrigeration and microwave, she said "well I know it did not, but I will give you a room that does" There were 5 people standing there waiting to check in when she did this. Then she said, if this second room does not have them just come back and I will give you another one.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
ML
"Liars"
On the website it said that the room would have a mini refrigerator, microwave and flat screen tv. The room did not have any of these things. I went down to the front desk to see if we could switch to a room that had these things and the person at the front desk said that there was nothing that they could do and did not offer a discount or even apologize for the inconvenience. it made for a very uncomfortable weeks stay without these amenities that they lied about having on the website. There was not enough parking available as well. Overall, I was very dissatisfied with my stay.
7 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
Stevie
We stayed three nights and appreciated the dog-friendly lodging. Our room was very spacious, it appeared it was recently remodeled. The bed was comfortable and everything in the room worked great. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. We didn't take advantage of the in-house breakfast due to other plans, but the room looked well stocked.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Ron and Laura
It was good. It would have been better if the internet wasn't going out off and on. The bed was confortable and there was pleanty of room in the rooms.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"This is a very nice hotel. Recommended!"
Quiet , clean, very comfy beds and pillows. Staff are very nice too. I will come back next time !
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Kary
"I enjoyed the stay but really cramp"
Everything is just small. I'm glad o only stayed 1 night.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
rod
"under refurbishment"
There was construction both inside and out of the facility which created a number of minor challenges that might be of greater concern to others than it was to me: the room was missing a chair for the desk; the fitness room had no equipment whatsoever; what there was the smell of what I think was rug glue for the new carpet; the remote control didn't fit the TV; there were small pieces of construction debris on the carpet. However, every issue (but the fitness room) was promptly and kindly taken care of by the front desk (Bill), everything was clean and quiet, and I would definitely stay there again but I would expect the price will be much higher when they finish the refurbishing.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
david
"Decent spot"
My fiancée and I have stayed here a few times. The primary factors in our decision have been price and cleanliness. Compared to other establishments on the west side/suburbs of Portland, this particular spot was on the cheaper end. Further, the rooms were in fair-to-good order and clean. Although not a major cause for staying, the Quality Inn also had free wifi and a complementary breakfast. For those unfamiliar with the area, the location is also near some restaurants and is a stone's throw from nearby Washington Square, downtown Portland, and has easy access to interstate 5. The qualms, if any, we had were that the actual building and parking facilities left something to be desired. The facility is older and the outer appearance and hallways reflects this. However, looks can be deceiving as renovations have taken place in rooms. The surrounding neighborhood was also not the classiest. Would we stay again? Yes. However, for those looking for 5-star luxury, look elsewhere.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
AJ
"Convenient for what we needed"
The bed was great, and the staff was fine. The air conditioner hardly worked at all. We had to open the window to get ant cool air in the evening.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
Wayne
"Right off of I-5, convenient location"
Not too easy to find, as it's supposedly on Pacific Highway, but it's set back from the main road. It's right off of I-5, so if you are traveling on I-5, it's a convenient to the highway. Exercise equipment didn't work at all, which was disappointing, and I didn't have the time to make a big fuss about it. It handles the basics, and the price is right.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
"amenities related"
Everything was good except that the amenities that were displayed as "Available" while booking werent actually made available. I am referring to micro oven, fridge.
1 night trip May 23, 2014