All hotels in Markham, Ontario, Canada
555 Cochrane Dr, Markham, ON, L3R8E3, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Glad that we stayed here"
I was at first hesitated to book this hotel for my five nights stay from reading almost all of the negative reviews. For the rate it is offering it is almost unbelievable, the hotel is located in the most convenient area, it is very close to all the good restaurants and easy access to freeway. Although there might be traffic in the area, but as a tourist, we leave the hotel in the morning and coming back at night, there's not an issue for us. Our room is very clean, the bed is very comfortable. Most of all, loved the shower. I will definitely stay here again when I come to the city. Thank you Park Inn!
5 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Debbie D
Service was very good. Asphalt in parking lot was broken up and had bad cracks in it. Hallways had a odor within them that smelled bad. Room was clean and comfortable.
4 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Norm
it was ok. but very low ceilings, narrow hallways. the rooms were smelling of mold, wallpaper peeling off the wall. i would not go there again.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
it was in good location and easy to get onto highways. Room was clean and have microwave and refrid. Bathroom was small tho.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"great place to sta if you have business in Markham"
the staff was very helpful. the location is in a business park and easy to find. the rooms were very nice.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Jack
The rooms was great and clean. The service was really good everyone was friendly. The location was perfect since we were traveling and touring int the area.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Review"
Hotel was clean and comfortable, room was cleaned while we were out every day but they kept forgetting things (no replacement disposable cups, no replacement crib sheet, etc.). No complimentary breakfast, but restaurant available inside hotel for meals. Side entry door does not close properly, building could be insecure but it's in a business park so I wasn't worried about it.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"great hotel for the price"
The hotel is relatively new with very warm-feeling decor. the hotel is located in the middle of markham for easy access to locals around the area and only 30-45 min away from Toronto. Staffs are very nice and friendly, especially the cleaning crews. its nice to have hot tub, sauna and pool in the hotel but be aware the pool doesn't not have life guards, but we still use it anyways. Its a nice hotel for the price we paid and would definitely stay there again next time!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Joyce
Very pleasant, quiet and easy access. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Traveler
"Very Good Value for the Price"
The stopper in the bathroom sink did not function; the hotel was a long way from my Toronto activity (at The Granite Club). There were frequent traffic tie-ups alonf Highway #7. Otherwise a very good facility at a quite reasonable price.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Armstrong
"Mid range hotel - well done"
Perfectly adequate hotel. It served our needs completely. North Toronto suburb was convenient for us.
8 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"PARTY PLACE ON SATURDAY NIGHT"
We were disappointed. First our room was next to the elevator and the stairs. The first night, we were so tired that we didn't say anything. All we wanted to do was sleep- the beds were comfortable and the room clean. Friday night was quite loud as people walked by our room all night. Sat was horrible as people were partying next door. Even though they were asked by the front desk to keep it down, they continued to party until 3:30 am :( We stayed for 6 nights and I didn't get to sleep for two nights!!! I will not go back.
6 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Dee
Our stay was very pleasant; services were very good and the staff accommodating.; they made their best to respond to our requests. Unfortunately, the location of the hotel made difficult the transport to the center of the city where we needed to be -- not your fault though.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"If you want an out-of-the-way hotel"
It's basically an office park hotel. This is not where to stay if you want to see Toronto, or if you're a tourist. If you have business in the immediate area, it's probably good enough
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"nice for a family of 5"
we have three kids and they loved the food in the restaurant and the pool. We would shopping was close by and it was close to the major highway. The price was also great.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Diann
"Priced Right"
The room and bathroom were very clean. The a/c could not be regulated properly, making the room get very cold. Even though renovations have been done - it's an old establishment and you feel it. However, I would recommend this for price and convenience and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Cher
Location is convenience. Hotel room is clean and comfort.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Impressed"
Here for two nights, other places were higher priced but i needed to be in Markham area. We just needed a place to sleep, as we were out all day. Room was good sized and secure. Everything was clean, beds clean comfortable, room fresh, no complaints - would definitely recommend it to friends.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Robinhood
"Ok but not the best"
It was okay but the furniture were to old and not in good condition. The juccuzi was broken for the week we stayed.It was a place to sleep but don't expect too much. It was close to many places I wanted to go.
Response by Park Inn By Radisson Toronto - Markham
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Davey
"Newly renovated"
Quality is a little bit above the price we paid for. We are satisfied. Everyone at the front desk is very nice except for one person who is usually there at night. He does not belong to the service industry, especially in hotel business.
5 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014
It was worth it for the free parking and the time saved getting to friends in the Don Valley area because of the bad Toronto traffic. I would have spent much more money and time if I had stayed downtown, so I am glad I stayed here.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"CONVENIENT LOCATION AND REASONABLE"
Clean hotel, comfortable room, excellent service and very conveniently located.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"very good"
Consider to stay again next time good customer service and polite employee even housekeeper love it.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Good hotel and very friendly staff."
Good hotel with very friendly staff. Good breakfast in the restaurant and convienent to major road ways.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Excellent! Only thing that could improve is to add a hot breakfast. Staff is knowledgeable and very helpful.
6 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Kathleen
"It was just OK"
The location is good, very close to all the places in Toronto. Good food is around. The room is cleaned everyday. If you want to stay there for several nights, it's cheap and convenient.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
HH
it was great
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
jan
Overall, we have a nice time and enjoyed stay in Park Inn.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Lydia
"OK"
Don't get caught by the pictures, it is an old hotel & only renovated the lobby and part of the room(or just 1). business center/ computer right in the lobby, no privacy at all.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Closeness to shops and restaurants"
Stayed 3 nights. Room is clean and comfortable. Front desk staff is friendly, with the exception of one man who had a bad attitude. I was able to upgrade to a bigger room after the first night. Best thing is that it is close to Highway 7 where I could shop and dine.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
MJ
I had a great stay at a well priced hotel. The staff are friendly and the room is beautiful.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"short stay"
Misleading from outside but good size rooms and close to shopping center.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Zack
"A comfortable hotel at an affordable price"
The room is clean and the bed and pillows are comfortable. The shower is clean and good. There are lots of electric outlets on the desk and on the bedside table. The hotel is located in a quiet area yet it is closed to shopping and lots of good restaurants.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
tiger
"Ok hotel"
Hotel was ok not as nice as other park inns like in Abu Dhabi But for the price it's ok
Other trip May 31, 2014
A nice place to stay in a good neighborhood.
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
"New name, very old condition"
Dirty carpet, clogged toilet, very noisy air-con, chair with broken arm, bad smell in corridor.
4 night family trip May 21, 2014
"Not a pleasant stay"
When we checked in we were given a room on the 2nd floor. We walked into the room and were shocked to see that it looked nothing like the pictures online. It was dirty, very old furniture, old bedding, it smelled moldy and musty and really in very bad shape. It was late, we had a long flight from florida and we were exhausted. We could not see ourselves staying here for even one night. I went back to the front desk for an explanation and to find out what their cxl policy was. A different front desk person tells me that we were given a non-renovated room but if we like she can move us to the 3rd floor to the renovated room. This room was always available. The hotel was not full. Why were we not given a clean, renovated room to begin with. Was it because it was book thru Hotels.com at discounted price and not full price. I had to threaten to cxl my reservation before they moved us. Very dissapointed and a unpleasant start to our vacation. The renovated room looked just like the pics online. The cleaning staff were very pleasant and helpful. That is the only nice thing I can say about this hotel.
5 night trip May 15, 2014
JC
"Decent value for the price."
If you need a clean serviceable room, in a handy location in Markham, the Park Inn by Radisson is not bad for the money. Positives: welcoming staff at check-in. Very comfortable bed. Decent internet. Good room lighting. Negative: hallways, room walls and flooring, and furniture a bit worn around the edges. Parking lot small. Shower curtain very mildewy. Not a Marriott room, but decent value for the money.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"very nice hotel, had a very nice stay."
i enjoyed very much, rooms are nice, modern and clean, very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
M Lam
"family vacation on budget"
overall, not much change since we stayed on the old wing which has not renovated yet. We booked this hotel because of the beautiful picture on the web. It is now cleaner than when it was Howard Johnson, front desk changed a bit, bath room needs renovation. I spent about 46-75 CAD before but now it cost 90!. I still like the pool ,the sauna and Jacuzzi.
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
"Very good and comfortable hotel."
The hotel is decent and clean. Overall, a very pleasant experience. The only negative I can think of is the breakfast....the coffee and juices were diluted so much that they tasted like water.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Traveler
Our room was very clean and fresh. The staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
mary
"Comfortable Stay, Friendly Staff"
The room was very nice, especially for the price in the area. The beds were very comfortable. The hall I was in smelled a little like smoke although it was a non smoking hotel. But I think it was on the same side of the hotel that the outside smoking are was located. I also found something left in my refrigerator but they sent someone promptly to remove it. The cleaning lady, Sarita, apologized the next day for overlooking it. She was very nice and friendly. She was extremely helpful. Every morning she would ask if we would like for her to enter our room for cleaning. She did a great job with freshening up our area and it smelled very fresh for the rest of our stay. The restaurant was also good, They served very good portions. The room had a refrigerator and microwave which was very helpful.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
F W
"Misrepresented"
This hotel should not be represented on Expedia. They misrepresented their facilities. THey claimed to have non-smoking rooms with two queen beds I booked my reservation relying on that information. The rooms they gave me and my guests were smoking rooms with no smoking signs posted. The smell in the hallway was enough to make us retch. THe baseboards in the room appeared to be rarely cleaned. The wall paper was peeling, the ceiling had a large water stain and peeling paper. The furnishings resembled something from a college dorm room - cheap and mismatched. The matresses were worn out. When I asked to move to a genuine non-smoking room, the desk clerk admitted they had no real non-smoking rooms with queen beds. My guests and I were stuck. The evening desk clerk gave me bad advice on three seperate occassions. Overall, it was a terrible experience.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
pros: location, price, friendly front desk, updated Lobby cons: soft bed, small parking lot, unauthorized credit card charge from hotel, too friendly cleaning lady!!!
5 night trip Feb 20, 2014
My stay was short but we had good customer service from the clerk at the front desk. he was very helpful in answering our questions.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Sylvia
"newly renovated"
Good : Nice. Clean. Modern. Service is nice. A little duck and the flower in the bathroom is very nice. Beautiful glass shower (I don't like to take a bath in a public place ). Nice room. Swimming pool + sauna +spa bath. Bad : small beds (should choose queen bed). packing lot slippery. some light in room is burn. does not in waking nor biking distance of any place. good place. recommen it.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
joe
"Six day stay."
We arrived in Markham about 7:00 PM on a Tuesday. It was cold and snowing outside but it was warm and cozy inside. The front desk staff were courteous and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and well kept. The day time cleaning staff were very pleasant and cheerful. We recommend the hotel and would be happy to return.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Parking lot was never plowed - snow was over our shoetops! For the one night we were there - not too bad! The gym equipment didn't work properly.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"Very good hotel, with perfect conditions"
good, very nice