All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
4201 Franklin Common Ct, Franklin, TN, 37067, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I had a wonderful stay the staff was amazing the only thing was the windows don't open in the smoking room and it smelled of steal cigerrettes but it did have a microwave fridge flat screen tv and nice beds it was a very comfortable stay I would recommend to others about the hotel only wish they had a indoor pool and hot tub thanks again for the cheap rates customer service and breakfast and it was a little tricky to find between all the other hotels.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......................................................................
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
tina
"NICCCCCEEEEE Staff in the Midst of snow storm"
Staff were superb with handling all needs requested. Especially staff member Sam. He was able to secure additional days for my room after several days of flight cancelations at the great HOTELS.Com rate that I had already secured previously. I would recommend this location again to any business or leisure traveler. I have stayed here before and like how close the location was to local eateries with a short drive.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Erica
"Safe and fine for the money."
Hotel fine for the money. It was quiet and for two women traveling we felt safe. It is older and the bathroom door didn't latch.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
clara
"On our way to Florida"
Joe at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Satisfied"
It was good for what we paid. Nice TV and Leather recliner in the room.
4 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great location off main streets and interstate."
Affordable rates and was close to Cold Springs Convention Center.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Ron
"Clean, friendly hotel"
This was a good hotel for the price. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was a little stiff and the walls were paper thin. Before I left, I knew that Andrew and Joey were my neighbors since I could hear their conversation clearly through the wall. The noise through the walls and in the halls were an issue.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Good for price building worn"
Comfort & Service great. Building was older, microwave didn't work & where shower connected to wall was very rusty.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Worked out great"
Worked out great,the staff was friendly, the breakfast was ok but still had a breakfast for the least expensive place we could find to stay so can't really complain.
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jonathan
"Nice hotel close to Nashville"
Needed a reasonably priced room so my daughter and I could go to an open house at the Art Institute in Nashville.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Cindy
"inexpensive room"
The room was good but the breakfast was slim.We couldn't connect to inter net unless you were sitting in the loby. That was the one reason we choice this hotel was it had free connection.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Sydney
"stop and go"
The room was clean, but had no iron, or coffee maker, some of the walls needed repairs around the trim, the breakfast bar had orange juice that taste like orange water.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"very good experiences"
For a budget hotel, this one is fine for my needs. I have stayed here on several occasions and have never had a complaint. The rooms are not noisy, are clean and updated and the free breakfast is good. No complaints or recommendations.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
I feel this was the very best value for the dollar. The staff was great. I left something at the motel and they immediately sent it Fed Ex to my home. I have stayed there 6 times and will continue to do so when in the Nashville area.
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Norm
"okay"
Not the Ritz but clean. Stayed during the week. Few guests so no noise.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
judith
"Short, but pleasant stay"
We were just there for an overnight stay, but it was pleasant. Staff was nice and welcoming and made sure we knew how to access the Internet, although we found that we couldn't access it in our room, so we had to go to the lobby. We had a small child with us, so it was nice that the dining room was so close to our room when it was time for breakfast.
"Very good hotel"
For the price, the hotel is excelent! Clean, comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Diogo
"Good stay"
Good stay for most part. Heard a guy snoring all night. Very curtious management. Also very helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Not Bad for the Money"
Not bad. For the money it was a great place to stay. I needed a place for the night and while it was an older facility it was clean and all the people I came in contact with spoke English. I would stay here again when traveling thru the area.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
daniel
"ok"
It was OK for one night. Being a female and staying there alone was a little concerning. When I pulled up to check in, there were several men outside the front of the hotel drinking like it was their front porch. I do have to say no one said a word to me, but the way they looked at me definitely gave me the creeps. My friend came to pick me up for a night out, and she wouldn't even get out of her car because of them. The hotel was average, but the folks at the front desk were extremely nice.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Snow Birds"
I thought the hotel was nice for the price.The location was great just a half mile off Hi-way 65 .
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Great staying experience, clean rooms, and great staff. Was a great weekend stay. Couldn't ask for a better room....very comfortable, well kept, wasn't run down and reasonably priced
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
cory
"Good budget accomodation"
I hadn't expected an indoor elevator to the rooms. That was quite a plus as my husband is partially disabled. The building is pet-free, which is a relief for allergy sufferers. The room did smell musty (HVAC units may need cleaning out) but we were just there one night. It was quiet and safe and affordable. The kids were disappointed the pool was closed for the season, but it turned out we had more than enough to do in Franklin to keep them busy.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Not the place for experienced travelers."
We left early and went to a better rated motel without hostile owner.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good Night"
Very friendly and nice people!
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Dennis
"Nothing special just a room"
Room was just ok, not very good or comfortable, was clean, continental breakfast was the worst ever, had very little choices. We didn't eat it.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
evette
"Better than expected"
Good price better than most cheaper hotels
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"basic but worth the $"
Very friendly staff
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
rick
"Descent place to stay; not far from 65"
One night, unplugged frig, was making a noise; plugged it in later and it was fine. slept ok
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Thin walls??"
Clean, fairly comfortable room and front desk personnel were very helpful and friendly. Free breakfast area was extremly small but adequate. My main concern was the noise. Beginning a little before 7:00 a.m. there was so much noise in the halls, above us and around us we could not sleep. The maid's cart, the doors slamming, people talking and above us it sounded as though there was major construction. Pretty good place for the price in the Nashville area but, if you go, I would suggest requesting a 3rd floor (top floor) room at the end of the hall away from the elevator.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
AJ
"Absolutely disgusting!"
Never, never, never stay here! Reaked of smoke and mold, linens stained, carpets stained...could go on and on, but I think the point is made
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Stayed in Franklin after seeing Tom Petty show."
I go to a lot of concerts, and this time instead of trying to make the 3 1/2 drive back to Birmingham, I wanted to treat my self to a nice rest, so Franklin is a nice stop over coming out of Nashville before heading back home. America's Best Value Hotel was a good choice, very easy to reach right off I65. Will start staying here everytime when I make these Nashville concert treks!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Not a bad place to stay"
For the money, this place was worth it. The room, while not luxurious, was still spacious and clean, and served its purpose. The breakfast room was cramped and grossed me out a little, but if you are in Franklin, there are plenty of great places to eat, so don't even bother with the hotel breakfast. Ok, maybe get a juice.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
bathroom doors would not close all the way.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
judy
"Great for the money"
For a low cost hotel this one was good. The room could have had the corners,, behind the furniture cleaned better but it was far from "gross." The bathroom was very clean. The front desk staff was courteous and my wake up call was right on time.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Quiet spot close to everything we like to do"
Reasonable rate for a large clean room. Tons of TV channels. Breakfast was minimal - we skipped it. Room lighting needs to be rewired - switch by door controls bedside reading lamps? Desk clerk OK, but not very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Eddie B
"Bad hotel"
1-Very Bad smell greats you at the entrance of the hotel. 2-No Iron in the rooms. 3-Just one cart to carry your bags, if someone uses it in his room, then good luck carrying your bags yourself. 4-Breakfast area has a single toaster, need to wait in line to use it. 5-Breakfast is ONLY cereals and waffle, no eggs or cheese. 6-Swimming pool has significant number of dead bugs. the Owner(s) always follow you with suspicious long looks for no reasons other than being in their presence.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
YASSER
well the room was full of black ants, shower tub cracked, and continental breakfast was a joke. pool dirty, bed quilts stained.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Okay, not bad for the money, I would stay again."
It's in a nice part of town, a suburb called Franklin, about a 20 minute drive to Downtown Nashville (depending on traffic). The hotel is a little run down, but still nice. Staff is really friendly. I would say it is average hotel, so I gave it an average rating of 3.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
singer/songwriter
Good clean room.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"pleasant stay"
We stayed in a king room. The room was extremely big, lots of storage, and was clean. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Pay the few extra dollars not worth it"
Hotel amenities, pay the few extra dollars. Cont' breakfast looked like this is what we have left over from last week. The guy that put it out did not wash his hand before setting up the breakfast. Please pay the extra.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
janice
"Don't believe what you see on the Hotels.com"
It was a small room with furniture my Grandmother had. The breakfast was TRULY continental. Stale cereal, bread old and that was It!! Oh and coffee that came in baby cups. If you want to lay your head down and get up and leave, maybe ok! Spiders in the bathroom. UCK!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Decent hotel"
I was a little leery of staying here, but after reading the positive reviews on Hotels.com, I did. It was a decent hotel. Clean. Friendly staff. And walking distance to Cracker Barrel (so I didn't try the continental breakfast). Not the Waldorf Astoria, but very decent hotel at a reasonable rate.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Artie
"meh..."
Pretty tacky but the staff was great when we had questions and concerns about keeping a trailer overnight. Glad we were so tired so we couldnt focus on the yucky carpet, faded bedding, etc.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
MM
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was a budget saver. The room was big enough but the cleanliness left something to be desired. I noticed a tissue and drinking straw under the bed only after we had stayed the night. The kids enjoyed the outdoor pool after our long drive. The breakfast was lame! I most likely would not book this or any other Best Value Inn again....once bitten.....there are better places for the money.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"A Hotel Bed Should NOT Be Broken"
Just an okay hotel. Bed was actually broken. The maid didn't notice this? Pretty sure this room is saved for users of such companies as Expedia.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Clean and convenient
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
They advertised Internet but I could not get it on the third floor. The microwave made a lot of noise-ticking sound. Room was semi clean.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"NICE STAFF, NICE STAY"
We have stayed in this hotel twice now for my daughters pageants. We don't look for anything fancy, it is a good sleep, clean rooms, very nice staff, and free breakfast. Its not much if your looking for a 5 star hotel, but since last year, they had repainted the room and upgraded some amenities. See you next year!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014