All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4201 Franklin Common Ct, Franklin, TN, 37067, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pay the few extra dollars not worth it"
Hotel amenities, pay the few extra dollars. Cont' breakfast looked like this is what we have left over from last week. The guy that put it out did not wash his hand before setting up the breakfast. Please pay the extra.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
janice
"Don't believe what you see on the Hotels.com"
It was a small room with furniture my Grandmother had. The breakfast was TRULY continental. Stale cereal, bread old and that was It!! Oh and coffee that came in baby cups. If you want to lay your head down and get up and leave, maybe ok! Spiders in the bathroom. UCK!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Decent hotel"
I was a little leery of staying here, but after reading the positive reviews on Hotels.com, I did. It was a decent hotel. Clean. Friendly staff. And walking distance to Cracker Barrel (so I didn't try the continental breakfast). Not the Waldorf Astoria, but very decent hotel at a reasonable rate.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Artie
"meh..."
Pretty tacky but the staff was great when we had questions and concerns about keeping a trailer overnight. Glad we were so tired so we couldnt focus on the yucky carpet, faded bedding, etc.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
MM
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was a budget saver. The room was big enough but the cleanliness left something to be desired. I noticed a tissue and drinking straw under the bed only after we had stayed the night. The kids enjoyed the outdoor pool after our long drive. The breakfast was lame! I most likely would not book this or any other Best Value Inn again....once bitten.....there are better places for the money.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"A Hotel Bed Should NOT Be Broken"
Just an okay hotel. Bed was actually broken. The maid didn't notice this? Pretty sure this room is saved for users of such companies as Expedia.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Clean and convenient
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
They advertised Internet but I could not get it on the third floor. The microwave made a lot of noise-ticking sound. Room was semi clean.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"NICE STAFF, NICE STAY"
We have stayed in this hotel twice now for my daughters pageants. We don't look for anything fancy, it is a good sleep, clean rooms, very nice staff, and free breakfast. Its not much if your looking for a 5 star hotel, but since last year, they had repainted the room and upgraded some amenities. See you next year!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
sandy
"Clean, convenient & affordable!"
Well maintained property that provided a great stay for the price.
4 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Worth the Money"
The hotel was fine for just me, but I would never bring my family to this hotel. It's run down and not kept up very well. The workers where nice and took care of me fine. It worth the money if it's just you and you don't need all the nice things you get from a more expensive hotel.
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
chad
The hotel building is old with old furniture sitting outside which does not give a good impression. The furnishings inside the rooms were old, torn at the seams and looked uninviting. TV was old, but working. However, the remote control did not sync with the actual channels. There was broken tiles in the bathroom, the drapes on the windows were torn and dirty. The room smelled. However, the sheets and towels were clean. I would not stay here again. I must keep in mind, however, I was passing through for one night only, and the cost factor was most important. For the price, I got what I paid for. The staff was friendly and very accommodating.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Mildred
Beds hard as rocks, black mold in shower - I have nothing else to say
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"clean and convenient"
Great value and a nice clean comfortable room. Hotel was close to food and the interstate highway.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Carl
"Ants everywhere"
Ants in the room made our experience unpleasant. Ants left with us in out luggage and we're crawling on us later as we drove down the road. Wouldn't go back to this hotel because of it.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
R
"fast, convenient, accommodating"
This was at a great price for an overnight trip to the Nashville area. Did not need fancy, very clean, friendly staff. I NEVER eat food at those breakfast freebies, i am there to sleep relax and get on with my day when i wake up. This is my second time and am still pleased
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Short term stay"
Check in was easy and clerk was very nice. Room wasn't bad for a short term stay. Only a few things off. There was an opened bar of soap left on the sink. I had to rearranged the table and chairs to get a pack and play to fit. Small fridge only item on far wall. Everything else was crammed in front of the beds. Only serious complaint is about the comforters. The look old. And awful. But not a bad short term stay for the price. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Overnight on road trip"
Met the requirement
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Above average for a budget line chain."
Location is good with shopping and eatery choices available. Property is clean and well maintained. Room was better than expected....clean, adequately furnished, acceptable mattresses, H/V worked fine, flat screen TV w/ cable. Nice clean small outdoor pool. Limited continental breakfast in a clean area.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Decent hotel for the cost.
6 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to food area and good location"
Nice experience we stay for a baseball showcase four day in this area work perfect for the team thank you from. Hipolito m adames
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
martin
Needed beds for one night last minute and served purpose. Would not stay again. Not very clean and beds very uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Met my needs for an overnight stay"
i would readily stay here again. It was less than a mile from my destination, with restaurants within a few blocks. Clean and well-maintained room.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Good value for Franklin area"
One of more reasonable properties in the Franklin area. A little tired in decor and needs renovation. Staff friendly and helpful. Great location for activities in the area south of Nashville.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
tom
"Room has bad smell"
We reserved two rooms. They put us apart and told us no two rooms close by available. We insisted to change of the two rooms because it has strange smell. They had to give us another room. Strangely the new room is next to the ok room. So they do have two rooms close by but for some unknown reason they didn't give us in the first place. Don't like they lied to us.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Sally
"Get what ya pay for"
Price is great if your just gonna sleep. Don't expect any amentities but the hotel was pleasant and clean. Beds are a uncomfortable for a bigger guy. I would stay again under the same circumstances.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Decent place but way overpriced."
Basic hotel. Room was comfortable and clean. Continental breakfast is available early, 6 am, but very basic. However, $93 is way too much to pay for this place.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Andy
"Displeased"
I had an issue with my booking. I got a noise complaint for laughing too loudly. My key card hardly ever worked and I stayed in two different rooms. The odd shape of the tub kept making me slip and lose my footing even with a matt in the tub. I asked for a receipt, and they gave me one with my name on it but the cc info isn't correct, and the total amount is different than my email confirmation. Overall, the experience was less than satisfactory. I'll never stay at that brand of hotel again, nor will I ever use hotels.com to book a room in the future. The only thing I can say in a positive light is that the staff was nice.
5 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2014
Nima Mahdieh
"it was adequate"
There wasn't anything fancy, but it seemed clean enough. Everything worked and staff was friendly
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"overcharged for room rate."
This hotel is usually only 60 dollars a night. I paid 200.00 just cause there was a tough mudder event being hosted nearby. Hotel smells musty and the restrooms have mold growing inside the shower. Being charged 200 a night I figured I would of had gotten nicer place to stay.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price ."
Front desk clerk "joe" was the nicest clerk We ever met and we travel often . He was Very helpful with everything ! Even after returning to our room at 3 am he was able to bring us towels in a matter of minutes !!! Hotel was recently painted . We stayed on 3 rd floor , non smoking , king bed . Our room was big . Bed was ok . Fridge & micro were clean . Small closet , but it was enough . Sheets and towels were clean. There was not a coffee pot, but they have a continental breakfast in morning. Franklin is a nice area to stay . We would stay here again for the price .
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
linda
Nice overall. Breakfast was poor and closed at 9 am. That's what I didn't like about it.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Fits the Need"
Hotel is fine for what I needed.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Not Recommended"
We did NOT stay at this hotel. After checking in (2 rooms booked) we noticed a STRONG smell of cigarette smoke after getting off the elevator. The smell had permeated the 2 rooms we had booked and these NON-SMOKING rooms were totally unsatisfactory. The hotel staff could not get us other satisfactory rooms so we left the hotel and found rooms across the street at the Comfort Inn.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Jerry & Nancy
"Not at all maintained."
There were stains on the box springs, stains on the comforters, and stains on the lampshades. When the person in the room above us took a shower, our ceiling leaked into our bathtub and through our bathroom vent. The hallway was very stinky and the breakfast offerings were minimal. I could hear our neighbors talking and toilets flushing. For a total bill of $90, this place was a ripoff. Expedia had this at 2 stars, but this does not compare to the typical 2 star hotel. I'm not very picky, but this room disappointed me greatly.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Family Trip"
If you are looking for a family hotel with decent rates this one would fit the bill. We had no trouble getting to the venues for the AAU girls state tournament. The only disappointment was the breakfast was not as good as it could be. The hours were only 6 a.m. to 9a.m. Who wants to get up that early for frozen waffles, toast, or cold cereal.
Other trip May 12, 2014
RD
"smelly room"
Will not stay here again and do not recommend to any one else. Room smelled of mold and mildew. Asked for a different room, only one available. When entered the alternate room, it smelled of urine.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
aw
"Nasty"
They don't change the blankets on the beds nor the bedspread.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Mother
"Conveniently located to what we did"
It wa okay. Beds were not very comfortable. Attendant was very knowledgeable and service with him was great.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Not a B&B, uncomfy"
The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I've ever tried to sleep on, hard as a rock. Yes there was breakfast but it could've been a better selection even on a limited budget. Thankfully there was plenty of coffee. Staff was decent. Room was clean.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"A great value inn"
Comfortable clean rooms Minimal continental breakfast Unappealing front desk and eating area
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
3 night business trip. For the low rate you get more than other hotels at the same price. No major complaints, just small stuff like tv picture flickered when I walked in the room; all lights in the room were controlled by the switch at the door; furnishings were outdated; breakfast was mediocre at best; on the plus side, great location close to everything, staff was friendly, room was clean.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
The rooms were ok. I paid 64 a night and they say i got a good deal. Well in my hometown them same rooms are like 35 bucks. Then to make it worst the ppl ahead of me paid 150. It was just ok. Hotels.com has them very overrated i'd say 2out of 5
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Antonio
"Get what you pay for."
Clean but bed was very uncomfortable. Appearance was poor and morning breakfast was not eating. The only good quality was it was cheap but the night before the hotel charged almost double the price I got through Hotels.com.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
We hadn't planned on staying in Franklin, but everything else was booked closer to Nashville. So, this wasn't our first choice or the most convenient for our family of 5, but at least we had a place to stay. The staff was very courteous and the rooms were clean. We were able to see some parts of Tennessee that we otherwise wouldn't have if we had stayed somewhere else.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
Melanie
"Good Price"
Great price was the only reason we stayed here. Didnt like the fact that the hallways smelled like cigarettes and its very outdated.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Shyla
"Close to the freeway"
Not very appealing, just didn't have a good feel about the surroundings
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Won't stay again"
For the price we paid, I was upset with what we got. The bathroom door would not close. The hallways reeked of cigarette smoke and the air conditioner barely worked. We had it on 10 cool and it wouldn't cool our room. There were people loudly in the halls all hours and and some kind of alarm or buzzer kept going off all through the night.The free breakfast was frozen waffles and there was only 1 gallon of milk for everyone there.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"not the best"
They are way over priced for their condition. The room had not been cleaned and very bad customer service. I will never stay again!!
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Never Again"
This hotel is lacking in several different areas. The sink in the bathroom did not drain. I took the piece out so it would drain. Light in the bathroom is terrible and the heat lamp did not work. The bathroom door would not close all the way. The smoke detector was hanging from the ceiling by the wire. The carpet was dirty and had not been vacuumed. Breakfast was something short of breakfast. Will not reccommend and will not go back to this hotel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014