All hotels in Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America

Food is not good
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
"Pleasant Stay"
The staff was friendly & helpful. The hotel appeared a bit "aged" but still comfortable. The price was budget friendly & I would stay there again if the need arises.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Margaret
"Staff friendly. Room unacceptable"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was unacceptable
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Fred
"Room was in need of repair."
The closet door was stuck into the closet. The bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable. The bathtub was in need of repair in the drain. The pool was not open.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Sandy
"America's Best Value Inn"
The hotel was in a good area. I felt very safe being out at night. When you walk into the hotel it smells... Odd. The stairwells smelled like old stale water. What upset me was that the room smelled the same way but 10x worse. It was terrible. So terrible that I had to go to the Walgreens on the corner and buy some fabric freshener and douse the room with it. I also sprayed half a bottle of perfume in there. It sucks because the next day I left and came back and BAM! the smell was back. The smell was nearly unbearable and it made the four day stay very uncomfortable overall. The management was nice and understanding but overall I would not stay there again. I've stayed at other that were around the Sam price as this one and I didn't encounter this issue.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
the pool was unavailable. The rooms were dated and smelled musty.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Sue
"No Pool!!!"
Website showed crystal clear pool (exactly what it stated)!! There was an empty pool there!!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
rebecca
"good motel"
We would stay here again. The wifi was not good. The breakfast needed more stuff on it and more things for people with blood sugar problems and diets. Very hard to find motel should give the exit number when giving directions.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Ted
"Watch the listed items in room"
Good room indicate pull out sofa not there!
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Trevor
"Bad experience"
The pool was empty. A sign on the front door said it was empty all summer. This was not mentioned on the website. The breakfast was pitiful for a room that cost well over $100 for the night. I would avoid that motel in the future.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
The hotel had an uncomfortable odor.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2015
"OK if this is the only place you can get a room"
Is this hotel called best value inn? more like the worst value inn. the hotel room smells weird, it has a small breakfast room and not alot of things to choose from for breakfast. You had been warned, stay at your own risks.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Johnny
"Near Nashville, TN"
The staff and check in was quick and friendly. However there were problems with the room. Cigarette burns were on the sheets and blankets both. Three chips and large marks in the bottom of the tub. The vanity had been broken and sloppily repaired. Huge ding in the wall that was just painted over. Beds were extremely old and soft.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
teresa
The gentleman that check us in was great and my room was very clean
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
julie
"Very nice hotel in upscale part of Franklin."
Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly especially the night manager.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
The stay was great and the location was perfect because it was close to everything I needed
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Curtis
"Wonderful!"
Was a great stay!!
4 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Room had strong musty, mildew smell. Bathroom and bathmat had mildew. Sink would not drain
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Keep looking"
The room smelled musty and damp the bathroom tub needed a good bleach cleaning as there was mildew in the corners also there was an almost dead roach near the tub...no kidding ! The laboratory sink handle was not attached to the sink plumbing. I was glad to leave early the next morning, oh the pool is out of order for a year.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
genebob
"Comfortable yet disappointing"
When I booked, I chose this hotel because it had a pool. When I got there, I was told the pool was closed for the entire summer. I wished they would have specified that upon booking.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Kris
"Bugs"
I had booked this room for some of our employees and they called to say that had bugs on the bed . I told them to go to the front desk and they did and the front desk employee gave them a can of bug spray! They left after that.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"Perfect for short stay or one night stopovers!"
Perfect for our one night stopover! Short drive into downtown Nashville! Clean and comfortable! Breakfast is basic but plenty of other choices close by hotel!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Maria
"I'm NOT return to this hotel"
This hotel is worst I've been in 10 years, fulled will truck drivers and construction workers. Pool was closed for the summer during hottest days of the summer. Breakfast food selection was joke. No decaf coffee in the entire hotel. No coffee makers in the rooms. In hallways, wrinkled carpet and wallpaper coming off the walls. Definitely would NOT return.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2015
"Not what we were expecting."
No pool for the entire summer, even though it was the first item on the ad, dirty hall carpets, room smelled mildewy, evening staff member not very helpful. Disappointing, especially because our experience prior with this brand was good.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Gordon
"Terrible Rooms and No Pool Availability"
These rooms were horrible. Wouldn't recommend booking for family trip!
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Shaun
yucky hotel and had a lot of riff raff hanging out front
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Selina
"UGH!"
Cheap usually equals problems . . . The place is OLD and worn. There was a car freshener in the room (not a good sign at all!); the humidity was nearly 100% in the room (honestly, the carpet felt squishy); and the toilet water pressure was weak. The coolest part: the shower head spun around. Oh, and the free breakfast was minimal. So take that "Best Value" for the euphemism it is: an overpriced, rundown facility.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Run down. Won't stay again."
Hotel is very run down. Pool was closed. Bath tubs were chipped. Our bed had a huge wet spot on it when we got there - had to change rooms. Rooms were small. Won't stay again.
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Joelle
Big room
4 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"one night"
one night, found a crew of workman staying here, for how long, I don't know. Because of this, trucks moving and workman early so sleeping late is not an option. Hotel worth the money.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Very basic"
The room was very basic. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was bare bones, cereals and bread were offered, along with juice and coffee.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Nice for 1 to 2 nights but pricy for an older hotel. Staff was excellent but smelly hall by laundry room.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
george
"Last Resort Hotel"
Perhaps the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I have no idea how it has any positive reviews. We got to our room and there were NO SHEETS on the beds. The bed was made over an exposed mattress. Don't even want to think about what other oversights were made when cleaning the room. When we called to get sheets put on, there was no answer and we went down to the lobby where the night manager was with his girlfriend. Terrible experience. POOL CLOSED AND TERRIBLE BREAKFAST.
6 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Sierra
Day staff Evette very friendly and helpful! In first floor room you could hear every heavy footsteps above.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Meh"
Despite looking like a fairly new hotel on the outside, it was a little shabby on the inside. Our room smelled musty and old. Parts of the bathroom were seemingly barely holding together (toilet flushed most of the time, toilet paper holder was barely hanging onto the wall). It was quiet and in a useful location.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Darlene
"Good hotel experience"
We only stayed one night, but it was a nice stay for what we needed! Breakfast was a little lacking, but better than nothing!
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Fine for a quick trip"
Staff was attentive and friendly. Room was fine, bed was fine. Bathtub had rust around the bottom outside edge (by the floor), but everything seemed clean. Towels were in good condition. I forgot my toothbrush and was surprised they didn't have any cheap toothbrushes they could give me, as many hotels do keep odds and ends like that in case people forget something. I will probably stay there again as it tends to be one of the cheaper hotels in the area and it is good enough for what I need.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Could have used some protein at breakfast, some whole wheat bread, peanut butter or boiled egg?
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Delores
"Great stay for price! Clean. Friendly. Safe."
Pool not open this summer of 2015. I felt comfortable and safe. Recliner, frig, and microwave in room. Wonderful!!! Was a nonsmoking room, but smelled a little like someone had smoked in it.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2015
"Excellent stay for the price, nice neighborhood."
My stay was excellent! My only complaints would be that the light in my unit's bathroom was flickering/shorting out, and the continental breakfast was a bit lackluster (cereal and self-serve breads). The staff was very friendly and helped me out on more than one occasion. :)
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Pleasant 3 day stay"
Large, clean room with a nice recliner, which was a pleasant surprise. Fridge and microwave are handy. Continental breakfast is pretty sparse, but there are plenty of breakfast places nearby (for the price of the rooms, a better breakfast should be provided). I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
3 night trip May 21, 2015
"Don't expect much here for breakfast."
Very bad breakfast.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Pool was closed for the summer and the room could have been cleaner.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Ok for 1 night stay"
Room was comfortable but run down. Breakfast was skimpy. Ended up going elsewhere to eat. Staff was nice.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jake
"Nice Hotel, always economic to my travel budget."
I go to a lot of concerts. I live in Alabama, whenever there is a good one happening in Nashville, I book a room @ America's Best Value in Franklin, its really affordable for my travels and just about 20 minutes outside Nashville. The Hotel is always Great to stay in, never had any problems.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Would Recommend"
The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The hotel is located close to the mall and freeway entrances/exits. Free breakfast, nothing spectacular but totally acceptable. Close to a coin laundromat.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Darlene
"Nice Stay"
Good Location, right off interstate. Plenty of gas stations, and places to eat. Nice area. Great deal. I think they should have automatic doors at the main entrance and exit. Hard to get the door open with a handful of luggage. This also seems like it would be a problem for the Americans with Disabilities Act. I would also like to see them be all non smoking. Even with a non smoking room which was nice, when you go out in the hallway and the rooms across the hall are non smoking, the hallway still has a smoke odor. This was not a deal killer for me as I was shopping for price and convenience. I do think it would be an upgrade for them to be an all non smoking facility.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Good Value"
Clean and friendly staff. Room needed updating but was clean.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Overpriced"
This was the closest hotel to Nashville during the playoffs. Rates seemed excessive at 186 per night.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Cyclemonkey
"Nice for the money"
Nice hotel staff. Good place to stay on a budget. Overall nice and clean hotel...no frills
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
This was a clean place. We only stayed one night. It was close enough to drive to Nashville without the really expensive rate.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015