All hotels in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
"Close to shops"
Hard to get to from parking lot. Didn't feel real secure.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Dear guest, I am very sorry to hear that we failed to meet your service preference during your visit. Your challenging experience at parking area. Your review will be escalated, I am sure that this will be addressed by management.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Mislead somehow as to location....thought it ti be in the middle of town. it was close to the end of town. Had to do more walking than I was physically able to do. The hotel is in dire need of updating.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Hello Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I regret that you did not find our location ideal. Nevertheless, I hope the quality of service have met your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your business.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Jacob
"Good value for a prime location."
O'nite stay on weekend away. Good value for the price.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Hello Daniel, I am very happy to hear that you find our services of good value. Thank you for the positive review you shared about your stay at our hotel. We will make certain your next visit will be another fine hotel experience. Thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Terrible hotel for Gatlinburg"
Upon arriving early I asked if we could register early and was advised no that the room was not clean and had to wait til 3 no sooner. I asked once room clean could we and was told no also. Once we registered and went to room the room was nasty. I would not go without wearing my shoes. Had i brought my kids/grandkids I would have had to go complain and ask for my money back. The bed sheets were clean and we were only staying one night (Thank God).
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Dear guest, It is truly disheartening that we failed to meet your satisfaction and your exacting accommodation preference during your stay at our hotel. Your feedback about the room you stayed in will be escalated for evaluation and trust that this is addressed accordingly.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Terrible"
They did not change our sheets the breakfast they claim to have was not a good or hot breakfast the indoor pool was horrible and the beds were like laying on brick
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Hello Richard, I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations. Your feedback on the bed will be checked as well as the breakfast selection and the cleanliness of the pool. Management will surely address your feedback accordingly. We value your business and your satisfaction is very important to us. We hope to see you again.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Poor condition."
Our agenda was to enjoy the scenery and The Smokey Mountains. We kept busy with what Gatlinburg has to offer. However, we were not comfortable with what the hotel had to offer. The young lady who works the front desk and lobby area was not helpful. She was constantly outside smoking and visiting with other employees. Guests were left to fend for themselves while she was outside. However the afternoon lobby employee was warm, helpful and very pleasant. The rooms and free continental breakfast were very, very disappointing.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Hello Donna, I am sorry to hear that you were not entirely comfortable during your visit at our hotel. Your feedback about the guest room you occupied will be escalated. I assure you that your detailed review will be verified and addressed appropriately.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
WE had a great time,just an older property, really difficult parking
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Hello Teresa, Thank you for staying at our hotel. I am sorry to hear however that you had a challenging time at the parking lot. I will send report in reference to your concern so that this matter is checked and corrected. Thank you for your time in bringing your assessment to our attention.
3 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
Teresa
"Not recommended."
First off. Love Gatlinburg and everything around it. We were however very disappointed in our stay at Days Inn. The air conditioner didn't work well, the road noise was terrible. Thought the vehicles were going to come thru. When we asked for a different room the clerk was not very pleasant. Felt the price was more than the room was worth. The only positive was the biscuits and gravy was hot and tasty.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Hello Melanie, I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of accommodation we have provided you especially that the AC unit was not ensured to be in good working condition before the room is released for occupancy. Your insightful, informative review will be used as reference as we continue to strive so we can meet every guest’s expectations.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Melanie
"Falling apart. Never stay again"
Terrible parking. Ice machine way too far away. Sign out front destroyed and no light to mark entrance
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Hello R, We thank you for your business however, it is very sad to hear that you were not comfortable and disappointed on the quality of accommodation we have provided you. Your detailed feedback will be submitted to management for evaluation, trust that this is addressed.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
r
the value of the room was in the location being on the parkway and the convenience of that with small children. the rooms appeared clean. while the furnishing were a little older, we had everything we needed. the shower did not have the best pressure and did not get very hot, ( lukewarm) but overall, being able to get a room on the parkway for the price we got , is a great value.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Dear guests, It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay except for the water temperature in the shower. I will send request to have this checked and corrected. We appreciate your time in sharing your comment and for the positive feedback you shared.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
"Hotel close to downtown"
Beds ok, very small bathroom, room needed some repairs, refrigerator smelled really bad- couldn't put anything in it, towels smelled too, room overall OK, but I probably won't stay there again
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Dear guest, On behalf of the team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your visit at our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience, your feedback on the quality of clean will be called to the attention of our housekeeping.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"I didn't like it."
The pictures online of this hotel were nice but it wasn't as nice in person. Thefirst issue was that our room didn't have a tub, only a shower. We asked for a room with a tub and were told to call Expedia. Then my daughter slipped and fell on the floor in the bathroom because the shower leaked. We told the hotel after the first time but didn't come to repair it until the 2nd time. TheThey replaced the shower head but it didn't repair the leak. There was no onsite laundry. There was a foul odor that smelled like a dead mouse. The indoor pool was nice and warm but not well lit at night.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
family
"NEVER again. MOLD"
Not a great hotel you get what you paid for... first room had mold in it and all they were going to do was clean it because "they had no open rooms" yet when my gf was telling them about her breathing problems one came suddenly opened.. dont like being lied to. Manager never even apolozized. Will NEVER stay here again. Breakfast was horrible same thing everyday. Rooms smelt werid but we found out why in the first one because of all the mold.. pay a little more and go somewhere else
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Dear guest, I am sorry to hear that your recent experience with us was not a comfortable experience. Please do call the attention of our staff on duty on your next visit if you need assistance. Our staff will attend to you promptly.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"The location is perfect"
I am disappointed with the amenities and the staff. My room was not equipped with a hair dryer and I asked countless times for a hair dryer. The front desk was short with me and also gave me attitude about asking for one. When I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager the front desk associate was really rude. If you're out of hair dryers, don't put me in a room if it is not equipped with all the amenities. I am a guest- I should be treated like one. Also what hotel does not have coffee stirers? On the other hand, the location of was close to the downtown shops and attractions!
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Emma
Well i reserved smoking and i got non smoking the first room was leaking so i had to move to another room me or my wife wasent to happy with that especially being our anniversary
Response by Days Inn And Suites Downtown Gatlinburg Parkway
Hello William, I apologize for the momentary inconvenience. I am glad that our staff was able to rectify the issue and transferred you to another guest room. We appreciate that you took the time to review your stay, we hope to see you again. Thank you for your business.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
william
"Back ache"
Beds too hard.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
linda
"Worst hotel stay ever!"
Horrible stay! Our room door was open when we arrived. Our from was full of flies. The floor was gross. The curtains had holes, the vents were covered in dust and mold. I could continue about the cleanliness, but I will only add that this is the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in. Finally, I felt unsafe. Our room was in an unlit outside corridor. I was very displeased with this stay. My only two experiences with Days Inn were this location and Clanton, Alabama. Both locations were equally horrible.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Ac in the room wasn't working properly but other than that it was decent, definitely not the Ritz but it was ok. Don't know of I would stay there again it's on the end of the strip so walking to all the shops was a choir
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Joshua
"Thought we were getting a good deal..."
It was in the middle of what looked like remodel/construction so the overall atmosphere seemed messy and unfinished. The elevator didn't work and the breakfast was far from what we expected. Just cereal and milk with biscuits you had to cook yourself. Too far from attractions, but the only option we had was to walk. Which was tiring, to say the least.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Jeffrey
"Just plain nasty"
Don't stay here. Mold in shower. Fire hazard. Extension cord over loaded. Microwave went off and wasn't even turned on. Suppose to have stayed 2 nights cut that leg of vacation short.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Schafalia J.
"Don't stay here"
It was awful. The pictures on website made it look a lot better than what it was.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Amy J
"Heard of nice hotel"
No hot water!No hot water!No hot water!No hot water!No hot water!
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Tommy
"Great room for small amount of money!"
After reading reviews I didn't expact a lot. Many people complained about rooms, but to be honest, the room we got was very neat, fridge worked, microwave worked, ac worked, TV worked, bedroom was clean, bathroom too. Breakfast was served until 10, and everything felt comfortable. Days Inn was part of the downtown, everything is close to it. People in front desk were very nice. The day we were leaving they have us bag with water, plus some snacks. Me and my boyfriend had great time, would definitely consider going back.
4 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Emina
"In need of repair and updating."
Room was extremely hot upon arrival. Kept the unit on 62 the whole time and took 2 days to cool off some. Water in shower did not work unless you worked with it then no water pressure. Bathroom and tile work molded. Electrical outlets and wall light not working on one side of the room. Door not very secure. Could see daylight through the cracks in the door. Carpet, walls, bedding and pillows need to be replaced.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Not what we expected."
for the money we were very disappointed in the condition of the facilities and the room and the room. this hotel needs a lot of maintenance and upkeep done to it it has not been very well maintained the staff was nice enough and the room was clean enough but the hotel is unmaintained. there were broken and leaking toilets both in the room and in the lobby. electrical outlets in the walls or either nonfunctional or falling out of the wall. the balcony of the room was nasty it was being constantly dripped on by the above floors air conditioning unit.the breakfast served in this hotel was all frozen on trays frozen eggs frozen waffles frozen biscuits everything there need to be microwave.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Cheap and cheap"
Saved money, but water was leaking everywhere in hotel and smelled because of it. Sign was not lit in front of hotel. Uncomfortable beds. Good location though. Spent most of time out of hotel in gatlinburg and smoky mountains.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"DaysInn needs some inprovment"
Need some chairs and table in the rooms no place to set but on the bed. Pool was really out dated didn't even Use
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Horrible room stunk Pool was nasty"
The room looked dirty and smelled bad the inside pool was nasty looking the hotel looked like it needed some major updates but it was cheap
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"older and not well kept up outside."
continental breakfast was a joke. frozen waffles and not much seating.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
mike
Worst. Bed. Ever. I've slept on pullout sofa beds that were more comfortable.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"A clean place to sleep down town"
We were looking for a place to sleep at the end of a long day, nothing more. The rooms were clean but very old stucco walls. The bathrooms were refurbished with modern tub/showers and sinks. At the end of the day, I was too tired to know if the beds were less than excellent. The heating/cooling system was easy to use and quiet. Even though the Trolley stopped in front of the hotel, we walked everywhere we wanted to go in town. Our group ranged from age 22 to 73. We did not use the indoor pool, but it seemed to be popular with the younger guests. One evening when we had traveled to another town, we arrived back late and had trouble locating parking. The hotel staff quickly arranged special safe parking to accommodate our car for the night.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
The room was nice, although it did need updating as the bathrooms were very small. I was not impressed with the service/management.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Keep looking..."
Good location, dated décor, badly in need of updated carpet(stained),bedding, and plumbing. Turned shower on, had to wait for it to build pressure, finally start running. Generally poor maintenance. Breakfast was good, very crowded in small area. Will not be returning there.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Disgusted"
The room was VERY dirty. Stains on the carpet, crumbs in the bed, show was dirty, stains on the office chair, plug outlets were chipped, missing switches, curtains looked like they were going to fall down if you touched them. That room should not have been open for use until it's fix. They also should look into hiring help that knows how to actually clean!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Tiffany
will stay again
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Saty
"Mold and bloody comforter?"
The bathroom was full of mold, the rub leaked and there was dried blood on my comforter. The other beds sheets contained some kind of mystery stain. Some of the light bulbs were burned out and the cable barely worked. Will not be returning!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
melb
"Looks can be deceiving ...."
Property is OLD but room was clean. Paint on the floor at the in-ground pool was chipping and needs redone. Very close to activities.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Buckeye Fan
"Clean and courtious"
The night shift front desk person was very helpful in are stay at the hotel,showed us were are room was,just very helpful,the stay was very good,clean hotel and pools,and rooms.will come back and stay again
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Don
"Pretty great for the price"
My husband and I were having a romantic overnight. I had picked this hotel because of the smoking rooms. Although the room we were suppose to have, wasn't available, we were upgraded to a room with a balcony right on the Main Street. It was a non smoking room. Which was fine because the balcony was pretty awesome, except the wasp nest that was close by on another balcony and I was dodging wasps. But sitting out there at night people watching was great!!! Overall we loved the hotel. Would definitely stay again if we go back there.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Wayne
"Will not stay again"
The pool was so dirty and cloudy that you couldn't see the bottom. The room ac never got cold. The shower looked dirty. The staff was ok. They could have been a little more friendly and the breakfast was awful. However the location was perfect right on the strip.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Amber
It was the worst hotel I ever stayed at
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Alise B.
Hotel needs repairs but was clean, but for the price not a bad place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Not a great experience"
When we arrived the commode in the bathroom would not flush. We tried to call the front desk only to discover that the phone would not work. We walked back to the front desk and reported the problem and we were assured that maintenance would be there shortly to fix the problem. We walked back to our room and realized that the refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker would not work. We walked back down to front desk and reported those problems. The front desk staff was very nice and again assured us that everything would be working when we arrived back in our room later that evening. When we arrived back in our room later that evening everything had been fixed but when we went to turn on the TV it told us there was no signal. We messed around with the phone line until we finally got through to the front desk and reported that problem. This was a different person by then and he said he would come and reprogram the TV. He did come within a short time. The staff was very good about taking care of the issues we had but I think that all of those things should have been checked before we checked in. We had been traveling all day and did not want to have to deal with all of these problems once we checked in. The bathtub was so stained that it looked dirty (I am sure it was cleaned but just old and stained) so we took showers. The outside walkways and stairways really need to be cleaned.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Never again"
The door barely secured with the latch and deadbolt, and it still didn't close completely. The bathroom was dirty and really cramped. The staff was slow and not very friendly. We only stayed here because it was a last minute addition to our trip and won't ever stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Very expensive parking pass"
Thank goodness it was only for one night. The one nice thing I can say is the shower's water pressure was good. The carpet was stained, the linens threadbare and the bath area was one hot shower away from separating completely from it's structure. I should have heeded my 'flight response' after walking through the door at reception. The attendant must have had a bad day....thankfully I only needed her assistance for a key and parking pass.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Weekender
"would not recommend"
Shower was dirty.The door was not real secure and need to be replaced.The room was very outdated and very dim.The beds did sleep well.Wouldnot stay there again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
earl
The hotel need fixed up looked run down and outside pool was closed by health department the indoor pool was open but paint around concrete peeling and very small to accomedate all the groups that were there
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"pleasant stay"
Location was great, clean and comfortable, rooms were large.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
The indoor pool was closed. The breakfast was doughnuts and cereal. That was it. I will not stay there agin. The carpet in the rooms were dirty and dingy looking. The bathroom smelled so bad I had to go out and purchase air freshener to put in it.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
We have stayed here several times, and this last time was just as excellent as all the others. Room clean, comfortable, and very nice. Check in was a little but of a hassle but it was an extremely busy week there. Would recommend this place to any one who would ask
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015