All hotels in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States of America

2.6
Other than the room not being ready and the wet floor after it was ready, it was a fairly decent place to stay. Staff was nice. Helped the best they can.
Kayla
"Never again"
This was one of the worst places we have stayed. The alarm clock was not plugged in so we went to plug it in to find out the outlet was missing. There was just a hole in the wall. Microwave did not work and the hair dryer plug was broke in half. We let the front desk know and got the typical "I'll let maintenance know". In 5 days we did not see maintenance and the problems were not fixed. The room was hot and he AC unit could not cool it off. The floor was extremely warm and was told that was from the hot water pipes. People were smoking outside the room and the AC unit pulled that air into the room. We had to shut it off until they went to bed which made our room a sauna.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Curtain half hanging on rods. Air conditioner has to be plugged in and had one speed. Just an old hotel. No one to check us out on the check out morning.
Susie
"Clean motel on the strip."
Good motel for the price. It was in the middle of most of what we wanted to visit and we had a good time. Easy to get in and out when we needed the car to go to other locations. I have stayed in other higher priced hotels and didnt get much better. It depends on whats more important to your family. Show or fun together!
"No"
This was by far the dirtiest, most run down, out of date hotel we have stayed in. We will not be staying here again. The bathroom door was to tracked doors that gapped in the middle and on the sides. Anyone out side of the bathroom could see right in.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Close to shopping"
Room out dated, sink hardly drained. Grounds dirty. Front staff not friendly.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Outdated"
Unexplainably run down, Landscaping was non existent, trash all over the grounds and a cluttered parking deck, For our one night stay I would say it was adequate at best. After reading reviews and rolling the dice we were one of the lucky ones that received a clean room over looking the street. Being a Days Inn I would have expected more given the perfect downtown location.. Able to walk every where. I will not recommend or stay in this hotel again unless it gets a few million dollars in renovations.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
brian
"Nice hotel in the heart of everything."
This hotel is older, but given it's obvious age it is clean, & the staff could not have been more pleasant & helpful. Everything you want is well within walking distance & "Yes" we would book rooms there again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
DJ
"Bad Hotel !!"
We stayed 3 nights and our bed's were never changed .The dresser drawer fell off in my hands when I went to open it. We had to ask for clean towels and my husband took out our trash. The bath towels were very dingy and rough. On top of all this our room was in the alley way. We had to park on the other side of parking lot in the Handycap parking space which has a little wall , the parking spaces were so tight we couldn't get the door open...Lastly the "free breakfast" was a joke! FROZEN BISCUITS was set out for us to eat !!! The dinning area is so small that you have to keep coming back until you have room to eat you breakfast. Will I EVER stay there again .....NO, NO, NEVER!!!! The worst motel I ever stayed in and a hugh waste of $360.00
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Connie
It was a ok room nothing special just somewhere to sleep. U have to walk outside to get to the indoor pool which is very small no jacuzzi.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"- 4"
we like to visit gatlinburg. the hotel is old, needs some love. rooms are not nice. i book tis over "hotels.com" normaly i dont sleep there.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Hermann-Josef
"horrible!!!! Pictures are very misleading!!!"
It was dirty!!! Charged my card before even checking in!! Couldn't even get clean towels!! Pool was gross had floating hair in it all over both days!!! Would NEVER recommend it to a friend or use expedia again!!!!!!!! very dissatisfied
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Soso"
Very old place., perfect location
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Not worth time or money"
Was a mommy and daughter trip...remind u my daughter is 2...they put us in a room on second floor..4 sets of stairs to and from the room...elevator was sketchy...room was only cleaned once because they dont have enough help...keys became deactivated both remind you and had to climb up stairs not once but twice with child sleeping in shoulders only to have to wait 30 minutes in line to have them reactivated!!!! Bathroom had green mold!!!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
west tn
"i dont know"
The 1st rooms wasn't good so they gave us 2 more and they was way better then the other 2 we was going to leave but the manager made sure we was happy don't know if I will stay there again
2 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
bonnie
"Not pleased"
Location is great however as bad as I would like to leave a positive comment I can't. I honesty will not stay In this hotel is very old and outdated. Please spend the extra bucks to stay somewhere else. I regret paying my hard earned money to stay here
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
fallon
"Old but okay"
I visited Gatlinburg overnight while going to Chattanooga for a half marathon. I used to come to Gatlinburg as a kid with my grandparents, and I think I stayed at this hotel then. It is right in the middle of town, making it very convenient to walk around. Yes, it is an older property and maybe there are some things that need updated. There were signs of repairs or attempted repairs that look like I completed the work, but no more than a couple of drywall plastic anchors. The bathroom did have an odd wall that seemed like wasted space, but again, no big deal. The important things were ample parking, friendly service, a very nice warm shower, and a comfortable bed. The price was cheap and the location was convenient. I couldn’t get the Wi-Fi to work, but it supposedly is available. All in all, even though it is old, for a night or two you can’t beat the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Wonderful place at the perfect spot in Gatlinburg"
We had a wonderful stay. The pool was working. The staff was friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. We loved our stay and the value was great. When we come back we will stay there again.
4 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Michele
"For the price, find other accommodations."
Hotel is old and outdated. Rooms are small, not kept up very well and overpriced. The continental breakfast will send you scrambling for the nearest restaurant. Biscuits were not even cooked!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Duncan
"oldie but goody for the price !"
Good location! Older hotel but we'll maintained. Very small batrooms.Good WiFi!!! Walking distance to everything in Gatlinburg.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Simply put, avoid this hotel unless you have no other options. As much as I enjoyed the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, I can safely say that this was the worst hotel I have stayed in. To make things worse, I had originally booked a room at another hotel. After reading the reviews, all of which were negative, I cancelled that reservation and paid more to book a room at Days Inn. And this hotel was no better.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
M. Kh
"SC couple visiting gatlinburg"
Enjoyed stay at this hotel . We're only able to stay one night but we've been there before many times and everything that you need for short stay is here at this hotel. They had an indoor pool that we enjoyed. Service was pleasant.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Unhappy"
I called the motel on Saturday before I booked the room to ask if their pool was heated and was told it was heated, but was not told that the pool was out of order. I could have booked a room with no pool for less. The toilet was loose and unstable. One bed was broken. Some lights did not work. The breakfast,not very good. The cleaning staff was very good the room was very clean. The young man who worked at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We stayed because we had booked this place on a non-refundable basis.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Harley
"The nonsmoking room we requested wreaked of smoke"
The staff was rude and the hotel wasn't very clean at all, we will not stay there again! If I could have been refunded to stay elsewhere I would have!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Krystal
"No pool"
The pool is closed and that is why we picked it. I was highly disappointed.
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Jonathan
"Not Going Back"
The hotel had very little parking available. Most parking that was open would have blocked in our visitors. The room was a non smoking room and was filled with the smell of smoke. The bathroom had black mold growing in the bathroom around the toilet & the shower. The curtain on the window in the front wouldn't close all the way so as you sleep someone could stand outside and watch you. The breakfast was alright and was actually the best part. We won't be staying there again.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Great location, maid was great. But we asked for things several times and never received them. Great price. Also the pool was down and we wanted to swim.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Sad about pool"
We spayed at this hotel for the in door pool and it was broken disapointed about that but for the money and being right in down town it was OK not happy about the pool though
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
jennifer
"Spring brake"
It was good
2 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Bobby
Went on this trip for spring break. The room I stayed in was very small. Also my tv did not work and they said they could not fix it. Also my hotel room phone did not work. I only encountered one friendly staff person on my stay. I was very disappointed.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Kimberly
"Horrible"
Went there for a weekend getaway and to lay by the In door pool and pool was broken. I made sure it had this before I booked so was very unsatisdied. The rooms main lock fell off the door. Overall just a bad stay
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Jamie
"it worked"
It worked for what we wanted. Only issiue was the only reason we chose this hotel was because of the indoor pool. And we didnt know the pool was out of order til we had booked the room. My girls was so upset.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"It was just OK"
Not expecting a handy cap room. The beds were clean but it looked like they had termites.Little holes everywhere. I got the room thinking we could go swimming. I did not know it was separate from the hotel. It snowed and it was cold. Great location.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Third world hotel close to downtown"
The three lamps would not work. Never did get light bulbs. The room was cold enough to hang meat in and did not warm up until the evening of second day (our reservations were made two weeks prior and the heat should have been turned on before we arrived. The temperature outside was between 15 and 20 degrees with snow on the ground). There was hair in the sink (which was stopped up due to what I suspect was a hair clog). The toilet rocked side to side due to an uneven floor. My wife asked for a second wash cloth and was informed they did not have extra wash cloths and was given a towel instead (the room only had two wash cloths). We had to use a bottle of febreeze on the bedding to cover up some smell I did not care to speculate on. The curtain was not completely hung. The only positive about this hotel is it is close to downtown, but so are other hotels. We will not stay here again.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
nothing to tell
"Decent"
It was a perfect size hotel for my boyfriend and I. The bed could've been more comfortable, but besides that it was a nice getaway!
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Not what I expected."
The first room they gave us smelled awful. They did give us another room thar smelled better. The room was okay. The indoor pool was horrible, no ventilation and poor lighting. Not to mention you have to go outside to get to it. Won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Katherine
"time off"
I had to buy t my own light bulbs for lights at the bed and they could never find us a hair dryer. Other than that the room was ok after we moved yet to another room
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
wanda
"Poorly maintained"
When we arrived in our room, my wife turned back the sheets to find food on the blanket. I asked the front desk to change the sheets. The hotel did not have a maid on duty so the front desk clerk changed the sheets but complained to me the entire time. She put on the wrong sized sheets and the sheets she put on had holes in them. Also, when she removed the sheets, there were candy wrappers on the mattress beneath the ground sheet. Meanwhile, my daughter was in the "indoor pool." The pool was not heated and neither was the enclosure. The water was so cold I only allowed her to stay in for ten minutes. Later that evening, we turned on the faucet to brush our teeth and water pooled in the sink and refused to drain. I reported this to the front desk but they did not resolve the issue. We attempted to turn on the reading lights but neither worked. Finally, to finish things off, the carpet in the room turned my child's white socks black as she walked across the floor. We paid to stay two nights but were so disgusted by the room that we ate the money for the second night and changed hotels. The only positive comment I can provide about our stay is that the hotel is in a good location.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
displeased
"I want snow"
The room was ok for what we came up for. The phone didn't work and the bathroom fan sounded like a chain saw. I will probably spend a little more money to get a tad nicer room. ..
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"worst stay ever"
The room was terrible. The heat was not working very well. They was a lot of cold air coming through the door. The indoor heated pool was ice cold. The staff was very rude.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Jonathan
"Horrifying"
Within 15 min of checking in, we decided to check out. Awful front desk service, was solicited by a time share salesman immediately after checking in. Hotel and room were in complete disrepair. Heat wouldn't work, door to balcony wouldn't shut all the way and cold air poured into the room. Comforter on the bed literally had holes in it. Hotel refused to refund us too and were quite ugly about it. Without a doubt the single worst hotel experience I have ever had, bar none.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Horrible"
this stay was AWFUL. the rooms were nasty and there was soaps left in the bathroom and the comforts had burn holes in them. it was suppose to be non smoking room but smelled terrible when we got there. Thank goodness for my lysol I had with me. the water in the sink would not go down really well. this was the worst place i have ever stayed and I think you at Hotels.com should remove them from your list. i was very disappointed in everything.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Billie Jean
"Never use Expedia or Motel again"
When we arrived we was told that Expedia had overbooked rooms and that we would not get the room that we requested.We got stuck in a smoking room with my 17month old, which we don't smoke. The site that we booked from showed heated indoor pool, which was not. Very rude staff. It showed free wifi, which was not available. This is the second mix up with expedia about booking, we will never use them again. We did not get to stay near family like we requested. The heat barely worked and we bascially had cold showers everytime. I really AM thinking about disputing the charges.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Gina
"enjoyable"
Just getting away with my girlfriend
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Samuel
"my stay"
Very loud. You can hear everone walking outside your door, up stairs, talking. Just extremely noisy.. would not recomend.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"The motel is old, the gap under the door,"
The noise from other rooms were terrible, the vent in the bathroom was hanging down, dirt in the corners,
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Horrible room"
This place is a dump! Stains on the floors, holes in the walls, big burns crudely stitched in bedspread, bathroom was literally 3 feet wide. Not my idea of a king deluxe room. I asked for another room and was told they had people coming in. I asked if that meant they were full, but looking out the window at 4am, I saw only 6 cars. If it hadn't been nighttime and I had not just driven 4 hours in icy, rainy and pending bad weather, I would have lost the deposit and went somewhere else.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Valerie
"disappointed"
Took out of town family to spend belated holiday weekend.The pillow cases had hair on them..food box shoved beside the bed...no running hot water from sink faucet....personal toiletry items found in drawer. Very disappointed with our stay. Informed receptionist of these things and she was very courteous. She took my name and number but manager never called us back. I feel we should have gotten a refund.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Not as advertised"
This hotel was not a bad place to stay if you will be there only in passing but if you want a place that has a good amount of amenities with comfortable beds then you may want to choose a different place to stay. Staff was friendly!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great Getaway"
Great overall stay/ Loved the location! Room was nice and continental breakfast was great!!`
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015