All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
12048 Ne Airport Way, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Birthday Weekend Getaway!"
We really enjoyed our stay for my wife's birthday. The staff and shuttle service was great. Besides the 3 inch gap underneath the door, everything was great. I mentioned the gap to the front desk and they said something about the door might need to be replaced. I managed to come up with a work around for the couple of nights we stayed, by putting a towel down underneath the door. All in All we had a good time and will seek to stay there again.... Next time we'll have our kids with us, but I'm sure they'll enjoy it too! :)
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
Chris T.
"Close to the airport."
When we checked in we were given someone else's room. When we opened the door there was already someone in the room. When we were given another room the key cards didn't work. The cards were fixed but when we got back to the room that evening the keys didn't work again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Note - no complimentary breakfast"
I must have missed it when I booked the room, but note to others NO complimentary breakfast here. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were way too soft. The room was clean and near the airport. We had to actually call the hotel to have the shuttle pick us up at the airport - most hotels near pdx do regular shuttles. Overall I'd give it a B. We won't stay again bc there are other hotels in the same price range that serve breakfast, have pillows that aren't too soft, and don't require a phone call. Not a bad hotel at all, just others are better.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Emily
"Friendly staff and clean rooms."
This place was great! Very clean rooms. The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Absolutely a place I would stay again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Dean
"Could be better..."
There were two things that made our stay here unfavorable. First, my Sleep Number bed was broken. Not only did the mechanism not work (I'm fine with that), but the bed was so soft and sunken that made my back really sore. Second, we left a bag there by accident. Thankfully we were still in the area and were able to pick it up. But much to our surprise, we didn't get a phone call from the hotel. By the time we called them, the housekeepers were gone for the day and no one had any access to the lost and found, not even the general manager on that night. It took over 24 hours after our check out for the bag to be located. I expected better accommodations and service from HGI, and unfortunately this hotel just didn't fit the bill.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
It would have been nice if a continental breakfast was included in the price.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Toilet paper holder should be closer. Could barely reach it.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Rex arter
This is a great hotel for the price!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Tammie
"Great hotel!"
Friendly staff and great location. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Dawn
"Good hotel"
was fine, toilet had a problem, reported, but not major
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Ruki
Excellent
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Great location and place to stay"
The hotel is nice and the breakfast is pretty good too.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013
Springfield
Did not like the very loud kids running in the hallway at 6:30 AM. It would be nice it there was more than one chair to sit in.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Breakfast not included"
We chose this hotel because it was near the airport and had an in house restaurant. When we arrived on a Sunday we discovered the restaurant has a very limited menu and is open only on weekdays. Then you have to pay for breakfast. The regular breakfast bar was $8.95 a person. The bed was too soft and lumpy.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
charlot
"Very nice"
I would have given this stay all 5 stars except the a/c unit in the room was very loud. I'm sure others have complained as well, Just avoid room 414!
2 night business trip May 31, 2013
yakmaster
"wonderful hotel and employees"
great hotel to stay for the rpice I paid and is a much better location than downtiwn. The hotel staff are very helpful, respectul and always ready to help. The Hilton by Portland Airport rocks and look forward staying at the same hotel next time.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Great hotel for the experienced"
Super clean hotel and very friendly staff. The buffet was very clean and made to order hot breakfast was excellent. They also have a small bar in the lobby available in the evenings.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Bang for your Buck"
Pretty decent hotel for the price. It was very clean!
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Warms my heart!"
We were greeted by the most friendly, helpful and enthusiastic staff. The fresh coffee and cookies right in the lobby charmed all my roomies. I wish I had stayed here more nights during my stay in Portland!
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Joan
"close to airport"
As expected for a Hilton Garden Inn
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
"On Airport Row"
Very cheap for the quality of the room. Disturbed a bit by maids parking outside our door every morning. Hot tub not open late enough to use (closes at 10:00PM.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2013
"Good Value"
The front desk staff was a bit stand-offish but otherwise everything was fine. I like the firm bed.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2013
"Perfect; except for the 24 hour earthquake"
I was here on a fast a furious fun weekend to see friends. I really enjoyed this hotel although I was not in the hotel that much except to sleep. The beds were amazing and I didn't want to get up. I even had to call in late to one event because it was so wonderful... the only problem was my room was directly above their laundry room which they started as early as 6 am and lasted until 6 at night. As you can imagine these are industrial sized machines so they pack quite a punch and rumble the whole room which was very unnerving and well, loud enough to drown out airport car traffic. So that might be a good thing for some ;) My suggestion is to stay there but ask to be placed away from their laundry services. :)
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"quick overnight"
everything was lovely - room not too hot nor too cold. bed comfortable. pool wonderful!
Other trip May 12, 2013
"convenience"
very comfortable quiet clean
1 night trip Apr 25, 2013
When we first entered the hotel we were all overcome by a very odd smell. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. There where no towels in the pool area which was rather frustrating and we all had to drip all the way back to our room. Our bed was so uncomfortable, my boy friend and I both tossed and turned all night and sleep was no where to be found. We both had head aches and back aches in the morning, which didn't make for a pleasant day at the aquatic park with our kids and our friends. As we were leaving the hotel the front receptionist was very grouchy it seemed as tho we could say nothing right and the lobby once again smelled so weird!!! We couldn't wait to get out of there. I expected more from a Hilton...this is why we chose to stay here in the first place. Might have to rethink this...
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
Jenna
"Attention all Business Travelers!"
Staff was very helpful. It was nice and quiet - perfect for business travelers.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
"Great Hotel, Ok Location!"
We got in late to Portland and had to get a hotel right away, most places downtown seemed to be booked or too expensive. So the Hilton was a little out of the way at the airport, but definitely worth it. Clean, comfortable rooms, friendly service and a beautiful lobby.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2013
Jen
"No critisisms"
We were in town for a cruise up the Columbia and Snake river. We stayed here the night of our arrival in Portland and the night before our return flight. While we thought it a bit pricey, particularly the second night which we booked on the first night. the explaination we got was that weekday nights were more expensive. Other than that we had no critisisms.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
Retiree
It was a good overnight option.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Very nice visit. Thank you."
Very well done. Pool was properly kept up. Room was very nice. One burned out light in room. Otherwise excellent.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Our only complaint was the mattress. After a long day of traveling we needed a good night's sleep. Unortunately that was not possible because the mattress was so uncomfortable.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Credit card was charged twice, not secured now"
I pre-paid for my stay, but the card I gave them for incidentals was then charged again. They eventually fixed it, but in that process they revealed to me the last four digits of someone else's credit card number! How can I be sure that they aren't giving My card information out to strangers, just like they gave some stranger's card info to me? They were generally confused and, frankly, didn't seem like they were giving this issue their full attention. I would not stay with them again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
"easy freeway access,"
Very clean , easy to find, easy acess off the freeway
Business trip Aug 6, 2012
It was fine. Would have liked a free continental breakfast.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012
"Comfortable place!"
My family and I took a chance on this hotel when we flew in and liked it so much we made a second reservation for the night before we flew out as well. The beds are comfortable and it was a short drive from the airport.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
D.
"Layover stay"
Room was fine for its purpose. I stayed here because of the free shuttle and I was arriving late at PDX. I would stay again if I needed to.
Business trip Jul 15, 2012
Ryan
"stain on bedsheet"
We arrived to the hotel late from a night flight. We just were staying one night before driving to our destination. Upon entering the room, we were very impressed with the overall appearance and comfort of the room. However, not having checked the bed (as I usually do) the night prior because my daughter was so tired, we discovered a rather large, bodily fluid stain on the bedsheets the morning of our checkout. We know it was not from my daughter who is 4. This discovery really disturbed me. While I have never been one to complain, I decided I needed to for this because it involved cleanliness and hygiene. When I brought it up to the front desk clerk she was very unresponsive, which just seemed to upset me more. I didn't pursue further, but left feeling very disappointed.
Family trip Jul 13, 2012
"Great for airport travel"
The shuttle to the airport is a great feature of this hotel. It was wonderful to be able to stay there in order to catch a 6am flight out of PDX and not have to worry about having to get up in the wee hours for the hour+ drive in. I was very happy with the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff. We had a great experience here.
Other trip Jul 12, 2012
I enjoyed the stay
Family trip Jul 9, 2012
Amber
good hotel, no long term parking capability
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
"excellent stay, will stay again."
super clean, reasonable, easy to find, amazing bed, awesome pool and jacuzzi. only small gripe no free breakfast of any source it is all extra except for just a coffee.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012

"Stay in Portland"
Excellent price. (Memorial Day special) Staff were friendly. Great breakfast. Clean rooms.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Glad that I chose this hotel"
it was the most relaxing and the service staffs was excellent. after being stranded at the airport I was so happy that my stay at the hotel was smooth sailing. and the fact that the bed was so comfy. just what we needed.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Seamless check out"
Stayed overnight on one summer Saturday. No fuss check in..just confirmed our credit cards...well maintained and clean room we got.. double beds are comfortable. ..nice sleep we got that we stretched until 10 am...check out was a breeze since bill was already slid inside. Just have to drag our bags to the car. We're coming back for sure.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
danver29
"very satisfied"
There is no complain whatsoever! Everything is excellent. There is no free breakfast for your information. We would love to stay here again and be more than happy to recommend it to friends and relatives.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Leanne
"A nice stay"
We had a smooth check in. and they gave us the quiet side of the building as requested. The shower had amazing water pressure which is a must for me. The bed was weird, it was like a V and was dipped in the middle. Too firm for my liking but it was a bed to sleep on. One of the hand towels had lipstick on it. All in all, the location is awesome with public transit right there and some good food choices in the area.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
BCgirl
"Cold Pool"
Overall, the hotel was OK. Staff were very friendly, room was clean and comfortable. The one negative was the swimming pool. YEs they have an indoor pool, but it is not heated. It was soooo cold. All the guests we met felt the same way. Too cold to swim in. If you are going looking for a hotel with a swimming pool for the kids, this may not be the best choice. Would I stay there again? If they heated the pool yes, if not, no.
3 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Edward
"Great Room Great Service!"
Went to Portland for a few days to catch the Oregon/Oregon State football game and a few other sporting events. The hotel was in a good location right off the interstate (but far enough away it was quiet) Bed was great, Room was great and the staff were extremely friendly. The only downside was the hot tub being out of service! Would not hesitate in anyway to stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
Jamie
"n/a"
wish a simple breakfast would be thrown in; more parking
Other trip Jul 10, 2012