All hotels in Milpitas, California, United States of America
30 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA, 95035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Great rates and service
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
very convenient location, lotta walk-able distance restaurants nearby
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"hilton garden 8/16"
Excellent as usual for this hilton garden
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very comfortable, the employees were great, and it was in a great location! We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Brooke
"Fantastic service and location"
The hotel staff was excellent and very friendly. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated with pitchers of lemon, orange, and pinnapple water. The only thing I was bummed about was not having complimentary breakfast, but the rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator so you can bring your own food. The hotel is also in an extremely convenient location right next to the 880 & 237, and less than 10 minutes from the Great Mall. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Best place to stay in San Jose"
Very clean rooms, convenient facilities and location, and friendly staff!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Nate
"It's the little things that count:)"
My daughter and I stayed here after the scrapbook convention. we were greeted with hot coffee and fresh cookies. to me, it is the little things that make a hotel amazing....microwave,keurig,fridge in the room and an amazing, friendly staff!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Tracey Chagolla
"satisfied"
I always stay in this hotel,almost every 1-2 wks,depends on the rate.i love to stay here.Rooms are clean and bed linens are soft.Ms gonzales from the front desk acknowledged me by my last name because of my frequent stay in this hotel and she was very nice and accomodating.Kitchen staff serving breakfast were very helpful.A tall new guy kept asking what we need.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
aida
"Quickly California getaway"
Hotel was very nice and affordable. Only stayed 2 nights while in northern California and visiting San Francisco/Monterey.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Family of 4
"friendly and professional"
We loved the hotel especially the front counter staff. Two individuals stood out and made our stay great! They made us feel comfortable and number one. The room was nice, however the housekeeping was late the first day cleaning our room and didn't do the best job possible. You could tell they didn't clean the mirror or mop the floors. All that aside, the kids loved the pool and I loved the spa! The wasps hanging around the pool were a little bothersome but it didn't stop us for enjoying it! The lobby was inviting and we loved the fresh coffee and cool water available 24/7. Please consider some type of free continental breakfast or bell hop service. We look forward to the remodel of your rooms and will be back in the future. Thanks for a great stay at a reasonable price!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Hubbell
Best stay on our 7 day trip. Breakfast comp was nice. Courteous and helpful. Food was good, but a little expensive. Everything was in good working order.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Pearl
Very clean and comfortable place to stay. Loved that they gave our children goody bags too :)
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Convenient location"
Decided to stay in the Milpitas location for the free parking. I was pleasantly surprised at how updated the lobby area was. Staff / housecleaning met my expectations and were all very friendly. Bed was comfortable (though a bit on the softer side). Decent-size bathroom (I didn't like that the bathroom door closes on its own, but I suppose that's just a minor detail). Love that there's a fridge and microwave inside each room. I'd definitely stay here again in the future.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Elcey
"Enjoyable stay."
Nice large rooms. Excellent beds. We slept better than in any other hotell before. Breakfast could have been better. Eat somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Rek
"Good, only if the room key worked."
Everything was good, only downer was the room key didnt work at all. 6 keys later and it still didnt work.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
#426
"Great bang for your buck"
My stay was great. Lots of shopping places and restaurants in the area. Got all the basics and more that you need when on vacation or on business. Free Wifi and transport services. Friendly staff. I had overbooked by one day and then took care of it super fast. I was reimbursed within a matter of a few days. Between hotel.com and Holiday Inn the customer service was top notch. Would definitely book again!!!!
10 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Stench"
There is a recycling plant nearby and the stench about took our breath away on the way to the airport the next morning. Thankfully we were only there one night. That being said, the staff was very friendly and helpful, there are many restaurants nearby.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Outstanding"
Great hotel in San Jose. Will stay here again in the future
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Everthing was great at the hotel. The staff was very welcoming and friendly.
"The hotel concierge delightfully greeted us!"
Loved the hotel all in all. Would definitely return!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Vero and Jose
"convenient to airport"
Very comfortable hotel. Staff aimed to please. The only comment I have is that the air conditioner wasn't working in our room and staff was sent to repair it without our knowledge. (I believe the guest before us reported the problem.) So we were resting when the technician opened the door. We did not report what happened as I did not want to get anyone in trouble. We were happy to have the air conditioner fixed.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
The front desk staff was the friendliest we have ever had. The room was very clean, we will stay there again..
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
liz
This hotel was amazingly comfortable. I booked a last minute stay with a friend and the beds were heavenly. The neighborhood is completely safe - surrounded by food and stores, also close to the airport. The guy who checked me in was really friendly and helpful. Only reason I'd give it a 4/5 was this: I drove my friend to the airport early the morning I was checking out and went back to crash for a few more hours sleep. Housekeeping knocked on my door about 6 times the remaining 3 hours I was there. Not joking. I was out cold, but after I showered and was starting to pack up I opened the door. The lady wanted to clean my room ASAP and I said I was checking out soon and just needed to finish packing. She asked to come in and I said no, I was still packing. I then asked if she had been knocking on my door all morning and she said she'd come back later. I told her I was checking out and asked if this was normal and she again, said she'd come back later. It was a bummer way to end my stay, but I'll try not to let it overshadow everything else. I let the front desk know and they were apologetic but that's about it. If that hadn't happened, I'd give it a 5/5 and go again for sure.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
schmabster
Everything was perfect! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Comfortable and pleasant stay!"
Overall, our stay was great. We have never been to a hotel where employees have been so courteous and went out of their way to ensure everything was to our sanctification. Would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
bvj4041
"Nice hotel with great 880 corridor access."
Very friendly staff and nice accommodations with great access to San Jose and North on 880 corridor.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Barry
"Hotel is a few minutes away from the mall/freeway"
The best part of my stay was the on-site restaurant. The food was great! The biggest complaint I have was although I had the, "do not disturb" sign on my door the cleaning crew still entered my room. I work in law enforcement for a major government company and I always travel with firearms and important paperwork. I felt uneasy that the sign was not honored. Other than that my stay at this hotel exceeded my expectations. If you are a smoker this place isn't for you since all rooms are non-smoking.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"okay stay"
When first entering the hotel the lobby is very inviting, well lit and seemed like a realxing area, but not super lively if you are trying to have a drink with some friends bar area is kind of small and just there in the corner. The stay was okay, the rooms were spacious enough for two people, the fridge was cold, and the beds were pretty comfortable. The television was nice and selction of channels was good as well. I loved the aircondition because it was very hot during my stay. Overall the room was pretty nice for a two night stay. I was happy that when I asked for more towels they came to my room quickly, most of the staff was friendly, but the people in the kitchen area during breakfast seemed overwhelmed because they were under staffed. Also, my potatoes were undercooked, the quality of the breakfast wasn't worth 14 dollars a person. The pool was very nice it was clean and I enjoyed that it was outdoors because the weather was nice and hot. Another highlight was that they made sure every chair out by the pool had a towel so there was no need to ask for one or look for one you could just pick one right up! The rooms were very CLEAN! Personally the surrounding area seemed nice, had plenty of restaurants and a walmart, but it was a bit far from the mall for me; honestly to be fair it is located Milpitas so there isn't very much to do. The stay overall was relaxing and the employees were all mostly friendly and accomitaing. I would stay here again but ill make sure to have breakfast at the Mcdonalds across the street, and if you are looking to stay at a place with a lobby that has more of a party atmosphere this is not the place. It seems like more of a hotel for business travelers.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2014
"it was ok"
it was good. It has all the things mentioned before booking. The rooms were clean and the staff was good
Other trip May 29, 2014
dheeraj
Clean, quiet, comfortable, and helpful staff. Definitely two thumbs up.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Very clean, great amenities, not noisy"
Very comfortable and clean, service staff were courteous and helpful. My room was on the side of the building close to a busy street, but I hardly noticed any traffic noise, so they seem to have done a good job soundproofing.
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
Jói
Fair experience. Hotel staffs were courteous, but not friendly
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Fine if you are visiting someone on McCarthy Blvd"
Inconvenient to everything EXCEPT the few businesses on McCarthy. 237 is a nightmare for traffic.
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
"clean safe & quite hotel"
price reasonable, good service.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
Huilong
"Overnight stay"
I was in town visiting relatives. this was booked thru Expedia. The staff was extremely helpful with directions and check in. The room was excellent and the bed was superb !
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Good place"
This is a good place in a perfect location. The area is quiet and safe. I am satisfied with my booking.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Luka
"Overnight before Flight"
A few minutes from the airport, convenient location. Interior a little worn but not bad. Bed was very comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
Lenore Crawford
"clean, well-kept"
great hotel, first time I've been motivated to actually write a review. I would definitely recommend to other business travelers.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice, prior experience, great location"
Fantastic!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Gerald Mitchell
"bug!"
All in all it was so so. We found a live bug in our bathroom though and it changed my opinion about our stay. The bed was EXTREMLY hard and uncomfortable. I could not have slept in it one more night! Location was good.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Jack Henderson
Very nice, the Hotel Staff is very warmth. I like it
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Definite keeper.."
Lovely hotel, great breakfast and staff was very accommodating and friendly. However, the mattress we as very uncomfortable, would certainly request another type if available.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Alex
"fair"
My back is hurt because of bed. Could not get good sleep
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Great Deal Hotel"
We stayed here for one night and arrived in the late afternoon. The lobby was very well kept and the hotel itself looked neat and tidy. The carpet in the main hallways were clean. The only sign of wear and tear were the black scuff marks on all the doors. Overall, the hotel room was pretty standard. We had a queen bed with flat screen TV, fridge, and microwave. The desk had one ethernet cable. The linens were clean, and the towels were soft and plushy. The fridge was a little difficult to open, but all the amenities suited our needs and we never felt like anything was missing from our experience.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Super friendly staff, Nice facility, good location"
We booked 2 rooms for the reunion trip, 1 of the room supposed to be double bed, but hotel sold out the double bed room, staff gave us 3 rooms with king size bed but charge to 2 rooms. Most of our friends was stay at the same hotel, staff was able to manage us to have the rooms on the same floor. One of our car ran out of battery, we asked hotel staff for help, the lovely lady staff wen out to her car in a cold raining night to got us the jump cable, she is an angel. We were experience power outage at the whole area, but hotel was manage got some hot Starbucks coffee waiting in the lobby, very thoughtful.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Sunny
"Loved it!"
Great staff with excellent location dshbfjkdshfjkhgbfjhbfdsk
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Comparitively inexpensive for the area"
The hotel was just fine, very comfortable in an area with multiple dining options - including inside the hotel. Breakfast buffet was a steep $12, however.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Infrequent traveler
"easy access to freeway"
Always nice at this Hotel. We stay every time when we are in the area. Clean nice rooms, Hotel is near by several Restaurants within walking distance. Disappointed I received a King bed instead of the 2 Doubles ordered.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Lydia
"My go-to place in the San Jose area"
The hospitality of this hotel cannot be beat!
3 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
"A trip to remember...."
This is our trip for the year & we are so amazed on how the people in the front desk made it easy for us to check in & out. The staff ( night & day shift) is friendly, kind & hospitable. Special shout out to JOHANNA (our lovely & patient johanna) changes our never ending towel. The location is accessible to restaurants, shopping centers & the parking spots (loads of them).... Thank you very much and See you next year !!!!
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2013