All hotels in Milpitas, California, United States of America
30 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA, 95035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Good internet service
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
We stayed here for an overnight to see an NHL game at Levi stadium. Worked well for us.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Pleasant place to stay."
Our stay was great minus the fact that the fridge didn't work, and an extra charge by clerical error, and even though I paid in cash, my credit card still being charged. But aside from that, the actual stay was very pleasant and the staff worked diligently to remove the extra charges.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
savannah
"Great room, rate and location."
Nice room and location, but the walk to the room was a bit of a hike... other then that it was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good choice for the San Jose area"
Great Stay
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good for business"
It was just fine nothing fancy good for a business trip
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Nahum
hotel staff very friendly and professional. made transaction seamless.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice hotel close to a lot of eat outs."
The hotel staff was pleasing and the rooms were clean. Looks like it has recently updated. The AC is not noisy and the bed is comfortable. Keurig machine in the room is a plus but they might want to reconsider the coffee that they use.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Jay
"pleasant"
It was a very nice stay.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Tynna
"City hotel with garden setting"
I stayed for 3 days and felt very comfortable there.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
W
"A very nice hotel in a very convenient location"
Wonderful stay in a very nice hotel at an affordable price. The room and service was great. I only wish they had a small sink in the room that would complement the microwave and refrigerator. My only negative is that their breakfast buffet should be included with the room, or at least sold at a lower price. It wasn't worth the $14. Similar hotels in the area include the breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Jack
"Great service"
The staff was very nice! Even housekeeping said hello ! Over all i would stay there again
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
sonia
I had a great stay! Very comfortable! Thank you!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Jo
"Pleasantly satisfied"
Very pleasant and roomy
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014
"Ok stay. Friendly staff."
Hotel staff was friendly. Little fridge was very loud and kept me up until I unplugged it otherwise it was a comfortable stay. Carpets could have been cleaner. Free hot breakfast was better than most places.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"great hotel with great staff"
The staff at this hotel are great they ate very friendly and nice. The hotel is very nice smells very clean. The hotel is surrounded by lots of shops and restaurants
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
chelsea
"Staffing Superb"
I cannot describe the staff here in kind enough words. They truly go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. The beds are the best I've found in any hotel yet. There is a very nice smoking area outside, which is rare to find today. The dinners are amazing and the cheesecake to die for!!!!! There is a shuttle that is at no charge and there are many businesses in the area within walking distance.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Beds were comfy & Nice people!"
I got a double bed room. One for me and my mom. The beds were comfy and the room was Clean. I had no probem at all. The only little thing was that our room was on the bottom floor and next to a storage room or a restroom. The door kept slamming early in the morning BUT I was a heavy sleeper so it wasnt much of a big deal although my mom had trouble sleeping.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nice stay at a very convenient location"
The room was very clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful. Love its location, but the beds seem a little bit soft.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Nice place & friendly staffs!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Convenient to SJC"
Clean, well maintained, courteous staff .....very nice
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Pleasant stay."
It was fine.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
thought it was a good hotel but was disappointed with what I got. main concern was the clealiness.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Business"
Very nice.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Happy
Hotel was good, we checked in pretty late at night around midnight and there was one staff at the check-in. There are many restaurants around and was very convenient. Rooms are neat with 2 beds, beds are twin size beds which is smaller than full size you see at other hotels.It was decent overall.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Good overall"
Wall AC control not working. Had to use the control on the actual unit, which cannot set to an auto mode.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Accomodating staff, overall cleanliness was above average, very accessible to restaurants! Had to wait an hour for the shuttle to pick me up from the airport. Their breakfast is pricey!
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
Marie
"Great deal"
This was a great deal. The hotel was clean, had comfortable beds with down pillows. Awesome! The staff was friendly also. I would have given it all 5 stars but there were little things. Example: coffee pot didn't work or get replaced after my first night and complaint. Not a huge deal as they had coffee in the lobby, just inconvenient. Overall I say it's a good place to stay.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Dani
Staff was helpful and friendly, hotel is kept very clean, and it is conveniently located near the 880, 237, and tons of shopping!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Very content with our stay!"
The hotel was great. The overall appearance was good. The staff was very friendly, especially the restaurant morning staff. They were very nice and accommodating even though we arrived 10 minutes before closing. The location is excellent as it is close to numerous shops and restaurants, but still far enough where you don't hear too much hustle and bustle. Looking forward to staying here on our next visit.
3 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Esme
"Best experience ever"
The staff was friendly and very cheerful. I enjoyed cracking up with them and engaging in conversation. The staff was very helpful and gave me tips about local hot spots. One of my favorite attractions to the hotel is the accessibility for handicaps. All pools and hot tubs were set up so all people no matter our circumstances could enjoy them. Across from the hotel is the famous In-N-Out Burger! Great burgers and I loved the fact it was across the parking lot! They gym was fantastic as well, and had everything needed to do some cross-fit. I rate it a 5 star for these reasons above.
5 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Rebekah
It's amazing!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Samuel
Great rates and service
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
very convenient location, lotta walk-able distance restaurants nearby
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"hilton garden 8/16"
Excellent as usual for this hilton garden
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very comfortable, the employees were great, and it was in a great location! We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Brooke
"Fantastic service and location"
The hotel staff was excellent and very friendly. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated with pitchers of lemon, orange, and pinnapple water. The only thing I was bummed about was not having complimentary breakfast, but the rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator so you can bring your own food. The hotel is also in an extremely convenient location right next to the 880 & 237, and less than 10 minutes from the Great Mall. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Best place to stay in San Jose"
Very clean rooms, convenient facilities and location, and friendly staff!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Nate
"It's the little things that count:)"
My daughter and I stayed here after the scrapbook convention. we were greeted with hot coffee and fresh cookies. to me, it is the little things that make a hotel amazing....microwave,keurig,fridge in the room and an amazing, friendly staff!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Tracey Chagolla
"satisfied"
I always stay in this hotel,almost every 1-2 wks,depends on the rate.i love to stay here.Rooms are clean and bed linens are soft.Ms gonzales from the front desk acknowledged me by my last name because of my frequent stay in this hotel and she was very nice and accomodating.Kitchen staff serving breakfast were very helpful.A tall new guy kept asking what we need.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
aida
"Quickly California getaway"
Hotel was very nice and affordable. Only stayed 2 nights while in northern California and visiting San Francisco/Monterey.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Family of 4
"friendly and professional"
We loved the hotel especially the front counter staff. Two individuals stood out and made our stay great! They made us feel comfortable and number one. The room was nice, however the housekeeping was late the first day cleaning our room and didn't do the best job possible. You could tell they didn't clean the mirror or mop the floors. All that aside, the kids loved the pool and I loved the spa! The wasps hanging around the pool were a little bothersome but it didn't stop us for enjoying it! The lobby was inviting and we loved the fresh coffee and cool water available 24/7. Please consider some type of free continental breakfast or bell hop service. We look forward to the remodel of your rooms and will be back in the future. Thanks for a great stay at a reasonable price!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Hubbell
Best stay on our 7 day trip. Breakfast comp was nice. Courteous and helpful. Food was good, but a little expensive. Everything was in good working order.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Pearl
Very clean and comfortable place to stay. Loved that they gave our children goody bags too :)
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Convenient location"
Decided to stay in the Milpitas location for the free parking. I was pleasantly surprised at how updated the lobby area was. Staff / housecleaning met my expectations and were all very friendly. Bed was comfortable (though a bit on the softer side). Decent-size bathroom (I didn't like that the bathroom door closes on its own, but I suppose that's just a minor detail). Love that there's a fridge and microwave inside each room. I'd definitely stay here again in the future.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Elcey
"Enjoyable stay."
Nice large rooms. Excellent beds. We slept better than in any other hotell before. Breakfast could have been better. Eat somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Rek
"Good, only if the room key worked."
Everything was good, only downer was the room key didnt work at all. 6 keys later and it still didnt work.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
#426
"Great bang for your buck"
My stay was great. Lots of shopping places and restaurants in the area. Got all the basics and more that you need when on vacation or on business. Free Wifi and transport services. Friendly staff. I had overbooked by one day and then took care of it super fast. I was reimbursed within a matter of a few days. Between hotel.com and Holiday Inn the customer service was top notch. Would definitely book again!!!!
10 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Stench"
There is a recycling plant nearby and the stench about took our breath away on the way to the airport the next morning. Thankfully we were only there one night. That being said, the staff was very friendly and helpful, there are many restaurants nearby.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Outstanding"
Great hotel in San Jose. Will stay here again in the future
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Everthing was great at the hotel. The staff was very welcoming and friendly.