All hotels in Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America
315 Trumbull St, Hartford, CT, 06103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Centrally located to everything, which was nice but you did have to pay for parking. The hotel was very clean, staff very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend staying at the Hilton.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Lois
"Perfect for XL Center events"
This was a weekend getaway. We had tickets to a Wolfpack game at the XL Center. The hotel was convenient because it had an indoor connection to the arena. Very convenient since it was snowing that night. A few retaurants nearby. You have to pay for overnight parking and breakfast is not included but overall it was a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"first visit"
just one night was nice but service not included.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Don
"This is a Hilton?"
From the non-flushing toilet to the too-cold swimming pool, this wasn't the experience we were expecting. We had to ask for the toilet to be fixed twice, and the pool stayed quite cold, given that it was only families trying to swim in it. The staff did try to help as much as they could, but the management needs to be more proactive.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"location walking distance to restaurants and bars"
This stay was literally a quick overnight stay for Valentine's day. The hotel is located downtown with walking distance to most of the restaurants and night spots. we parked the car and walked without needing to worry about driving after a couple of drinks. Check in was quick, our room was ready when we arrived. The room was clean and typical layout and size. Plenty of hot water for showers, sometimes that can be a bit iffy, especially the higher you get in a building. The room itself was very quiet, although you could hear room noise when walking through the halls. We did not use any other amenities so I can't speak to that. Reasonably priced, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great Experience!"
Overall this was a great hotel! It provided very good & high quality food. The facilities were clean and comfortable. The ammenities (pool, exercise room, computer internet stations, restaurant, etc) were outstanding. The room service for the food was a bit pricey but other than that, the entire hotel experience at the Hilton for a family was great! I would recommend this hotel to others.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Douglas
"Great for a night's city break"
Stayed here for 1 night as part of a weekend explore of the local area. The location was great, right in the middle of downtown and just off the highway. Parking is in an attached garage, with specific area for the hotel. $18 for a day, which doesnt seem too bad really. Check in was quick and easy, we got a room on the 16th floor. The view wasnt amazing, it was downtown Hartford after all. Room was comfortable, a reasonable size too. The bathroom was definitely in need of a bit of TLC, the extractor fan made a sound like a jet engine, until i figured out that you twist the front of it, and it closes up, like the air vents on an aircraft. Bed was really comfy which was a big bonus, we were expecting average at best. The room was quiet, the tv channels available were pretty standard, but more than enough to keep us amused for a couple of hours. Overall, would definitely stay here again. For the price we paid - $120, it was worth it as a last minute stopover. Oh, and have breakfast in the attached restaurant, it was really good. Avoid the buffet if there's a lot of kids though, we came after they'd finished, and it looked like a war zone!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Simon
"Best hotel in Hardford."
Great location downtown, lots of shops and things to do.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Clayton
"Friendly, clean, comfortable, indoor pool"
Super-friendly reception; helpful quick staff assistance. Great indoor pool with jacuzzi next to it. One minor issue: on day 1 of my stay, there were several things missing from my room (mini-shampoo bottle; free bottled water) but they appeared on day 2. Again, no biggie. Room was clean, however.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Phil
"Not good"
Dirty, run down hotel. The room smelled gross. Checking in took about 20 minutes and hotel staff wasn't very friendly or helpful. Waiting 10 minutes for the elevators every time got old real fast. Won't stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Tarnished Brand?"
I chose the Hartford Hilton based on its location rather than price...since there was several cheaper options. I checked into my room on the 5th floor....there you could hear car horns, noise, and all the people leaving the XL Center right next door. Considering that some youth tournament was coming and staying on the 5th floor...the hotel staff insisted that they move me to the 21st floor. After having done events for 25 years now...I always have to wondered if it was good customer service...or they just wanted my room. For the inconvenience...they offered my a free breakfast buffet and an appetizer coupon...of which I could not use either. First the coupon could not be used for room service and second the breakfast coupon was for only the buffet and nothing else on the menu. But I digress...being on the 21st floor was not any quieter...I had adults beneath me and across me celebrating like it was some holiday...So I order room service...and quickly ran downstairs to the ATM so I had cash to tip the staffer....after getting the money I proceed to the front desk to see if they would break it...well...after the attendant trying to become the best friend of the patron in front of me...I decided to try the hotel bar...of which they could not break a $20...But I digress, but again. I was told the hotel manager would contact me...THEY NEVER DID....I remember a time when Hiltons were more upscale, etc....but sadly, I have had better service at a Quality Inn....
2 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
"great sports getaway"
Our first choice when staying in hartford
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Wendy
"Great location, service & cleanest hotel by far"
It was the best hotel I ever stayed in!!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Tina
"best hotel in Hartford"
everyone working there are extremely friendly, and helpful. They really went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Alexander
"Perfect Stay for quick meeting"
Perfect stay for a quick meeting
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Terri
"Nice hotel, very clean. Staff were very friendly."
This hotel was great. I really enjoyed my stay and will be back. Hotel was clean, staff members were friendly. Also there is a fabulous restaurant down in the hotel. Food was delicious!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"will come back"
just block from the Hartford Stage and great restaurants
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Centrally located in Hartford CT."
This hotel, Hilton Hartford is close to everything with underground parking for extra security protection for your vehicle at a modest fee. We walked from the hotel to the church wedding then walked to the Hartford Society Room all in a matter of minutes. The hotel was perfectly located for our particular visit. Before we retired for the evening we sat in the cozy lounge, near the lobby area, for a nightcap and frequented the restaurant for a tasty Colorado breakfast prior to leaving the next day. The room and bed were clean and comfortable. A big screen TV was there for our viewing pleasure along with adjustable thermostat for perfect climate control. The room accommodations also came with a coffee center for in room brewing and a mini refrigerator. I wasn't convinced that the refrigerator was working properly. This was my only demerit I found during my stay. Everything else was fine.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Gerry
"Too expensive for the quality of the experience"
I checked in at 10 pm after walking from the AmTrak station (when I booked the hotel I was not told there was a free shuttle from the hotel). It was extremely cold outside, and the room had hot air blowing such that papers left on the desk blew across the room. The bed next to the window was frigid since the windows were un-insulated. The hotel was noisy, overlooking Route 84 and without much soundproofing. When I awoke in the morning, there was a half-inch coating of frost and ice across the entire window unit, including the glass and metal partitions. I've been staying in Comfort Inns recently, which I prefer, as the construction and soundproofing is superior. The total bill was well over $300 for a night's stay, and I felt the price was too high for the quality of the experience.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Stayed for New Years"
I honestly had a great experience here. I spent New Years with some friends and we got a double bed room. Price was not too bad considering we split it up between us. They gave out free party favors for new years and had lots of security at the desk which made us feel very comfortable. My friend dislocated her knee the next morning and a maid overheard and told lobby staff and they brought up a wheelchair almost immediately. Staff was great, room was great, location was great. Definitely staying here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Okay for what it is, but definitely not a destination hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, friendly service"
My family and I spent one night. We came to Hartford to see a UCONN Girls Basketball game. It was close to the XL Center and was cheaper than most hotels in the area. The employees were very nice and accomodating. The hotel was very clean and we'll appointed. Will go back again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Jen
Was woken up at 8:30 by someone trying to enter room with do not disturb sign on. At check out, never asked how was my stay. Just took key and walked away.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"first class hotel accommodations in Hartford"
keep turnaround - 12:00 midnight to 11:00 AM --- but very acceptable --- helpful staff, clean room, nice view and an excellent breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Convenient to family in Glastonbury"
Wonderful staff, clean and bright facility, comfortable bed, easy parking. Trouble with heat which was remedied quickly for us.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Not for the customer"
I accidentally booked the wrong date. Meant to book November 3rd, but did november 23rd on accident. I called Expedia an HOUR after i did it to tell them i made a mistake. The Hilton hotel would not let me change my date. I work in politics and really needed a hotel room the night before election night. So after spending over $200 on a hilton hotel room, i had to spend another $200+ at another hotel, which was lovely and accommodating. I didn't want a refund, just a change of room and i would paid a few dollar extra to do it. Ridiculous.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
We stayed at the Hilton because we were attending Women of Faith at the XL Center. We loved being able to walk from our room into the arena without going outside. The bed was very comfortable. Even though we were next to the highway, I didn't hear any traffic.
"Very convenient to everything in area"
We stayed here this past weekend and everyone was very kind and courteous towards us. We are planning to come back to this area in the near future and are certainly going to be booking with the Hilton again
erin
"Great Hartford experience"
I enjoyed the stay and experience at the Hotel. I would definitely consider in returning back to this hotel if I ever travel back to Hartford
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Edwin
"Staff was AMAZING!"
I requested a crib and it was delivered to my room within minutes. Every staff member that I encountered was extra friendly and professional. The room smelt so clean and inviting. I will definitely stay again!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Danny
"So convenient for a show at the XL Center"
Went for a concert and found hotel, staff and room most convenient to the venue. Breakfast buffet was also a real treat.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
I was there for a conference. Everyone was wonderful. Rooms were clean. Very convenient to XL center.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Mandy
"Couples getaway"
Great stay. Me and my bf wanted a quick getaway. Perfect for us. Bathroom was dirty though, cleaned it myself.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Hospital stay made easier."
I was having surgery at Hartford Hospital so I booked my family into the Hilton. We live over an hour away and this made getting back and forth to visit me much easier. I spent one night at the hotel and my husband and daughter 3 nights. They were very pleased with the professional and friendly demeanor of the hotel staff. A courtesy van transported them back and forth to the hospital to visit me which was very helpful. They enjoyed their meals at the hotel as well. We give the Hartford Hilton a gold star.
4 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good Place"
Stayed for a friends wedding. Nice bar, nice hotel. Had a good night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Great for XL Center Events"
The place is literally attached to the XL Center, so we stayed there and got to stroll over to see Fleetwood Mac. This was especially convenient because the weather was awful that night. The hotel itself is fine -- nothing to rave about but the convenience can't be beat.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Laureen
"A bit tired"
Hilton Hartford was comfortable but dated and tired looking. The rooms are in need of updating but are functional and quite spacious. I was a bit suspicious that a previous guest had smoked in the room but as the hotel was full, didn't pursue changing rooms. Breakfast included was very good. Location handy to some bars and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Convenient to Trinity."
The room smelled heavily of air freshener. Too much.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
The hotel is fine. I have been to several in Hartford and for the money it was pretty good. Nice workout area. Rooms are fine but on the small side as is the bathroom. We paid in the low $100's which is a good rate for a hotel with these amenities.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
jeanine
"A nice but standard, big city Hilton."
The Hilton Hartford is a standardized Hilton that could be in any larger American city. This generic quality is offset by the presence of framed photos in the hallways of old Hartford and of prints in the room depicting Hartford subjects. In general, has a distinctively minimalist, seventies feel. The lobby is perfectly adequate but uninteresting. The same could be said of the attached "Bistro" (which translates to "expensive sandwiches without tablecloths"). We did not dine in the restaurant, nor did we feel inspired to do so. Because our room was on the 17th floor, we had a great night time view of downtown Hartford although, because the hotel was built at the edge of the downtown smack up against I-84, that massive highway tended to dominate the view. If you are looking for a nice, clean room in downtown Hartford, the Hilton will do just fine. If you are looking for swank, glamour or unique charm, you might want to look elsewhere.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Sam
"Great location, a little noisy, expensive parking"
The location of this hotel is wonderful - right off of Rt 84, easy to find, near a few theaters and across the street from a Dunkin Donuts. We stayed in a Club King room on the 20th floor right across the hallway from the elevators, next to the vending machine nook. The room itself was very nice, decent view, nice toiletries, walls were fairly thick--couldn't hear our neighbors. We could, however, hear the housekeeping staff in the hallway early in the morning and mid-day... not very quiet! Breakfast was included with the club room, which was fairly decent (a few hot items)--nice buffet! When we checked out, we noticed that parking was $18 a day! I think that is a little high, but otherwise, a solid hotel choice.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Lindsey RS
"Clean but mediocre..."
This is supposed to be a 4 star Hinton hotel but the rooms were very unimpressive. The lobby was nice'ish; but again, I have seen better rooms at a Holiday Inn.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, friendly staff."
Flew in for a wedding, they accommodated me with an early check in. Staff was very kid friendly, overall no complaints!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
steven
"Clean,professional staff, and great lounge!"
Great location - near Infinity Hall!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Hall of Fame week end"
To attend the Cricket Hall of Fame function.The matrass was too soft.Every thing else was good.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Hugh
"Convenient halfway point on a trip"
I usually stayed at another hotel chain when I travel through Hartford, but it was booked, so I decided to try the Hilton. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, I could walk to meet friends, the rate was competitive. I had the fresh fruit at breakfast, and it was a huge plate of ripe fruit.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Beverly
"Wonderful stay in downtown hartford"
The hotel is very conveniently located to everything in downtown Hartford, great service, nice restaurant in the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
darius fischer
Tara in the restaurant did a great service recovery when there were problems with our order. Really appreciated her customer focus!
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
great location, front counter person, MO was excellent
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"ok"
Rooms weren't the same as on website. Had an executive suite in which on the website comes with mini bar and extension, but i never got it.. there wasn't an extension or minibar at all.. other than that OK stay.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014