All hotels in Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America
315 Trumbull St, Hartford, CT, 06103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"great sports getaway"
Our first choice when staying in hartford
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Wendy
"Great location, service & cleanest hotel by far"
It was the best hotel I ever stayed in!!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Tina
"best hotel in Hartford"
everyone working there are extremely friendly, and helpful. They really went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Alexander
"Perfect Stay for quick meeting"
Perfect stay for a quick meeting
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Terri
"Nice hotel, very clean. Staff were very friendly."
This hotel was great. I really enjoyed my stay and will be back. Hotel was clean, staff members were friendly. Also there is a fabulous restaurant down in the hotel. Food was delicious!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"will come back"
just block from the Hartford Stage and great restaurants
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Centrally located in Hartford CT."
This hotel, Hilton Hartford is close to everything with underground parking for extra security protection for your vehicle at a modest fee. We walked from the hotel to the church wedding then walked to the Hartford Society Room all in a matter of minutes. The hotel was perfectly located for our particular visit. Before we retired for the evening we sat in the cozy lounge, near the lobby area, for a nightcap and frequented the restaurant for a tasty Colorado breakfast prior to leaving the next day. The room and bed were clean and comfortable. A big screen TV was there for our viewing pleasure along with adjustable thermostat for perfect climate control. The room accommodations also came with a coffee center for in room brewing and a mini refrigerator. I wasn't convinced that the refrigerator was working properly. This was my only demerit I found during my stay. Everything else was fine.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Gerry
"Too expensive for the quality of the experience"
I checked in at 10 pm after walking from the AmTrak station (when I booked the hotel I was not told there was a free shuttle from the hotel). It was extremely cold outside, and the room had hot air blowing such that papers left on the desk blew across the room. The bed next to the window was frigid since the windows were un-insulated. The hotel was noisy, overlooking Route 84 and without much soundproofing. When I awoke in the morning, there was a half-inch coating of frost and ice across the entire window unit, including the glass and metal partitions. I've been staying in Comfort Inns recently, which I prefer, as the construction and soundproofing is superior. The total bill was well over $300 for a night's stay, and I felt the price was too high for the quality of the experience.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Stayed for New Years"
I honestly had a great experience here. I spent New Years with some friends and we got a double bed room. Price was not too bad considering we split it up between us. They gave out free party favors for new years and had lots of security at the desk which made us feel very comfortable. My friend dislocated her knee the next morning and a maid overheard and told lobby staff and they brought up a wheelchair almost immediately. Staff was great, room was great, location was great. Definitely staying here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Okay for what it is, but definitely not a destination hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, friendly service"
My family and I spent one night. We came to Hartford to see a UCONN Girls Basketball game. It was close to the XL Center and was cheaper than most hotels in the area. The employees were very nice and accomodating. The hotel was very clean and we'll appointed. Will go back again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Jen
Was woken up at 8:30 by someone trying to enter room with do not disturb sign on. At check out, never asked how was my stay. Just took key and walked away.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"first class hotel accommodations in Hartford"
keep turnaround - 12:00 midnight to 11:00 AM --- but very acceptable --- helpful staff, clean room, nice view and an excellent breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Convenient to family in Glastonbury"
Wonderful staff, clean and bright facility, comfortable bed, easy parking. Trouble with heat which was remedied quickly for us.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Not for the customer"
I accidentally booked the wrong date. Meant to book November 3rd, but did november 23rd on accident. I called Expedia an HOUR after i did it to tell them i made a mistake. The Hilton hotel would not let me change my date. I work in politics and really needed a hotel room the night before election night. So after spending over $200 on a hilton hotel room, i had to spend another $200+ at another hotel, which was lovely and accommodating. I didn't want a refund, just a change of room and i would paid a few dollar extra to do it. Ridiculous.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
We stayed at the Hilton because we were attending Women of Faith at the XL Center. We loved being able to walk from our room into the arena without going outside. The bed was very comfortable. Even though we were next to the highway, I didn't hear any traffic.
"Very convenient to everything in area"
We stayed here this past weekend and everyone was very kind and courteous towards us. We are planning to come back to this area in the near future and are certainly going to be booking with the Hilton again
erin
"Great Hartford experience"
I enjoyed the stay and experience at the Hotel. I would definitely consider in returning back to this hotel if I ever travel back to Hartford
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Edwin
"Staff was AMAZING!"
I requested a crib and it was delivered to my room within minutes. Every staff member that I encountered was extra friendly and professional. The room smelt so clean and inviting. I will definitely stay again!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Danny
"So convenient for a show at the XL Center"
Went for a concert and found hotel, staff and room most convenient to the venue. Breakfast buffet was also a real treat.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
I was there for a conference. Everyone was wonderful. Rooms were clean. Very convenient to XL center.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Mandy
"Couples getaway"
Great stay. Me and my bf wanted a quick getaway. Perfect for us. Bathroom was dirty though, cleaned it myself.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Hospital stay made easier."
I was having surgery at Hartford Hospital so I booked my family into the Hilton. We live over an hour away and this made getting back and forth to visit me much easier. I spent one night at the hotel and my husband and daughter 3 nights. They were very pleased with the professional and friendly demeanor of the hotel staff. A courtesy van transported them back and forth to the hospital to visit me which was very helpful. They enjoyed their meals at the hotel as well. We give the Hartford Hilton a gold star.
4 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good Place"
Stayed for a friends wedding. Nice bar, nice hotel. Had a good night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Great for XL Center Events"
The place is literally attached to the XL Center, so we stayed there and got to stroll over to see Fleetwood Mac. This was especially convenient because the weather was awful that night. The hotel itself is fine -- nothing to rave about but the convenience can't be beat.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Laureen
"A bit tired"
Hilton Hartford was comfortable but dated and tired looking. The rooms are in need of updating but are functional and quite spacious. I was a bit suspicious that a previous guest had smoked in the room but as the hotel was full, didn't pursue changing rooms. Breakfast included was very good. Location handy to some bars and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Convenient to Trinity."
The room smelled heavily of air freshener. Too much.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
The hotel is fine. I have been to several in Hartford and for the money it was pretty good. Nice workout area. Rooms are fine but on the small side as is the bathroom. We paid in the low $100's which is a good rate for a hotel with these amenities.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
jeanine
"A nice but standard, big city Hilton."
The Hilton Hartford is a standardized Hilton that could be in any larger American city. This generic quality is offset by the presence of framed photos in the hallways of old Hartford and of prints in the room depicting Hartford subjects. In general, has a distinctively minimalist, seventies feel. The lobby is perfectly adequate but uninteresting. The same could be said of the attached "Bistro" (which translates to "expensive sandwiches without tablecloths"). We did not dine in the restaurant, nor did we feel inspired to do so. Because our room was on the 17th floor, we had a great night time view of downtown Hartford although, because the hotel was built at the edge of the downtown smack up against I-84, that massive highway tended to dominate the view. If you are looking for a nice, clean room in downtown Hartford, the Hilton will do just fine. If you are looking for swank, glamour or unique charm, you might want to look elsewhere.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Sam
"Great location, a little noisy, expensive parking"
The location of this hotel is wonderful - right off of Rt 84, easy to find, near a few theaters and across the street from a Dunkin Donuts. We stayed in a Club King room on the 20th floor right across the hallway from the elevators, next to the vending machine nook. The room itself was very nice, decent view, nice toiletries, walls were fairly thick--couldn't hear our neighbors. We could, however, hear the housekeeping staff in the hallway early in the morning and mid-day... not very quiet! Breakfast was included with the club room, which was fairly decent (a few hot items)--nice buffet! When we checked out, we noticed that parking was $18 a day! I think that is a little high, but otherwise, a solid hotel choice.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Lindsey RS
"Clean but mediocre..."
This is supposed to be a 4 star Hinton hotel but the rooms were very unimpressive. The lobby was nice'ish; but again, I have seen better rooms at a Holiday Inn.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, friendly staff."
Flew in for a wedding, they accommodated me with an early check in. Staff was very kid friendly, overall no complaints!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
steven
"Clean,professional staff, and great lounge!"
Great location - near Infinity Hall!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Hall of Fame week end"
To attend the Cricket Hall of Fame function.The matrass was too soft.Every thing else was good.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Hugh
"Convenient halfway point on a trip"
I usually stayed at another hotel chain when I travel through Hartford, but it was booked, so I decided to try the Hilton. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, I could walk to meet friends, the rate was competitive. I had the fresh fruit at breakfast, and it was a huge plate of ripe fruit.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Beverly
"Wonderful stay in downtown hartford"
The hotel is very conveniently located to everything in downtown Hartford, great service, nice restaurant in the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
darius fischer
Tara in the restaurant did a great service recovery when there were problems with our order. Really appreciated her customer focus!
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
great location, front counter person, MO was excellent
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"ok"
Rooms weren't the same as on website. Had an executive suite in which on the website comes with mini bar and extension, but i never got it.. there wasn't an extension or minibar at all.. other than that OK stay.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
rafael
The hotel was conveniently located downtown. It was a basic mid market Hilton. The rooms and public areas appeared to be recently renovated but it still felt a bit tired. My room was pleasant and up to the brand standard. The parking garage was substandard and gave away the hotel's age. "Way finding signage" in the garage was terrible and parking was difficult. Service was fine and personnel were friendly but occasionally slow. I had a nice meal in the pleasant bar area the night of my arrival. I'll probably try the Marriott next time but I have no reason to believe that it will be better; just not enough here to keep me from shopping around.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"3 day Hartford vacation"
Pleasant overall
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
The hotel was nice the check in line was really long but it went pretty fast. The parking was convenient and decently priced. Room was nice and spacious. The bathroom was clean but the toilet paper was like 3 feet away from the toilet, I found that to be annoying to have to reach for it. The toilet was so close to the shower that the shower curtain was pretty much on top of you when you say down. We ate at the restaurant at about 4:45 and got the lunch menu. Meanwhile we wanted to eat dinner. But we went with it anyway. There was no napkins on the table or forks, knives or spoons, so we had to ask for that stuff. The spinach and artichoke dip was good and so was the French dip. But don't order the chicken quesadilla because it was way too oily to eat. We loved that we didn't have to go outside to get to the xl center. Oh and if your trying to save a buck by going to the deli or dunkin for breakfast before checking out on a Sunday morning they were all closed. all in all we would stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Britney
We didn't get to check in until midnight. We didn't check out until almost 2pm. I don't know if they have a check out time, but I wasn't charged any extra
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
carrington
"A Super Time!"
My girls friends and I had a fantastic time at your hotel. We found going to the XL center very convenient. We will be staying at your hotel again! Thanks again for a great girls getaway weekend.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
JS
Very nice hotel.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"festival"
It was the best day. my husband and I went to the festival with friends.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Grady Jones
"Near the heart of downtown"
The hotel was easy to get to and within walking distance of the downtown parks and historic buildings. There were not a lot of local businesses open for dining or coffee, so we ate at the hotel. The food was not as good as expected. However, we were pleased with the hotel employees, and the decor, and would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
We stayed at the Hilton for the weekend because we were seeing a concert at the Xfinity Center. The hotel was centrally located we could walk to dinner, the concert, and the bars. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was very helpful and pleasant. The only thing is that there is a $18 a night parking charge in addition to your room charge.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
JLS
"Comfortable hotel, friendly staff."
I only stayed for one night but it was a very pleasant experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good location. Mediocre facility."
The Hartford Hilton is a tired facility in need of refurbishment. The rooms are small and dated.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014