All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4090 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Very Disappointed this time."
I travel to this area approx. once every 6 weeks and have stayed at this hotel a number of times. This will be the last time. While the room and facilities are adequate, there were so many other issues. The staff was very unprofessional and unhelpful. Management argued with staff in front of customers, housekeeping was unwilling to look for a lost and found item, and the front desk was unwilling to assist a mother who requested a cart because she was juggling both a baby and luggage. They also charge $9.00 for breakfast that consists of fake eggs, cereal and coffee but no cream ( because they ran out the day before!) Really? If you are traveling to this area, there are many other hotels on Quorum Rd and the surrounding area that are very nice, reasonably priced and with a much more accommodating staff. It would be worth going elsewhere for a more enjoyable stay. I know I will next time.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Anne
My only concern is that on one of the days I was there the water service was interrupted for 2 hours. This information was not communicated prior to my making the reservations. It just would have been nice to know this prior to my checking in, so that I could have arranged my schedule around this.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Was there for 3 nights. Room was clean, beds were very comfortable, room service was great. Straight shot into downtown and too many places to chose from to eat within blocks of the hotel.
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Jeannette
"staff was friendly, but noise was awful"
We checked in and after the clerk checked us in he said he would move us to a "better" room. The hotel is behind The Back 9, a restaurant/bar, and our "better" room was right next to that bar. We were woken up several times during the night because of people shouting leaving the bar. The staff was friendly, but they didn't clean our room one morning. They sent a housekeeper up to clean when we called, but the hotel was not that full to have missed our room. We thought the breakfast was also expensive.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Overall, a comfortable stay"
Overall, I did think my stay at the Hilton Garden Addison was comfortable. The rooms were nice and there was plenty of room and a nice place to sit and work. The beds and linens were comfortable as well. The breakfast in the morning was nice as well. The only downsides I experienced were maintenance related. My room needed new weather stripping on the window (the wind caused it to howl), the bathtub didn't quite drain fast enough, and the hot water dispenser in the lobby (for tea) might've been old, as it left some black particles in the water. Other than these little issues, my stay was comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
"Nothing terrible, Nothing special either"
Room was okay. Breakfast mediocre; limited selections on weekend with no reduction in price, some "available" food items--even butter!--were out of stock even though there's a Sam's Club next door where the staff could fill in the inventory IF they were empowered to take care of business. There are many other lodging options in the area. On our return visits we will not be back to HGI Addison.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Easy Access."
None, I was stayed only few hours this location that I have not much enough to saying.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"cold water"
it was a very cold when we checked into the hotel, all seemed well until the next morning when it was 22 degrees outside and there was no hot water for the shower
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2014
"Great staff, uncomfy bed!"
Overall we had a nice evening. Roomservice was good and fast. The Staff was pleasant. The only problem was the bed was uncomfortable!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"On the road again"
Second stay at this hotel during Thanksgiving weekend. Loved it and the staff. If in Dallas again, this is my first choice for lodging.
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Vernida
"Super convienent"
Great Hotel, great staff ,friendly, affordable
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
I was expecting a little more for the price but it wasn't bad. The fire alarms went off while we were there due to a malfunction in their system. So our romantic getaway without the kids wasn't completely relaxing, but once they fixed it, it was a nice stay and the staff was very nice and accommodating. If you are looking for a night out in Addison and want a place to walk back too, it is definitely a great hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
L
"Cheap"
Had a pleasant experience for my wedding night except for the bed, the mattress felt like a concrete slab.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Justin
"Acceptable...."
Staff at this motel is the only thing that saves the rating. The staff is well trained to be friendly and that is what makes it outstanding. Everything else is just OK. Realize if you book online through expedia (I guess??) that the breakfast is not included. Costs $8.95 per person which is a first to me. Computers and their operating systems are archaic in their business area. If things like that matter to you....keep shopping :-)
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Wes
"Comfortable"
A wonderful stay. Upon arrival for check in, the lobby had a weird smell so I was expecting the room to be unacceptable and to have to find another hotel after an extremely long day. However, that was not the case. The smell in the lobby the initial night was my only complaint about my stay. I was comfortable while there, which is very important to me.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
"Nice manager always help us . Clean and good"
Whole my family expend Labor Day in Texas and the employees made us feel welcome and comfortable .
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"On the run!"
I enjoyed the four nights hotel stay. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good for the price and I really enjoyed the zucchini bread. There's lots of entertainment and restaurants in the immediate area, there's also a Sam's Club next door.
4 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Vernida
"Nothing special. Good location and price."
For the price I can't complain. The room was nothing special. Kind of small, but the bed was nice and it was clean. The water in the shower backed up a little and the bathroom door kind of stuck and was hard to open. It's in a great location, near a Starbucks and restaurants. I was only there one night, so I can't write much about the service. I didn't have any problems. Never used the pool area, but it looked kind of lame. I would recommend it if you just want a cheap hotel in this area.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
There was an extra charge for the breakfast. Other than that, it was pretty good.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Ok :/"
Rooms were nice but you could hear everything, very noisy. Doors closing people laughing outside, car alarms at midnight :/. The elevator had no a/c, carpet was dirty and it smelled very bad.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Very Impressed!"
Wow! The staff are so friendly and attentive. The room was more than we expected! We were so comfortable and pleased with this hotel.
4 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2013
Cathy
Reported a non-working toilet but was never fixed. Very noisy.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Great place with an even better price!!"
We stayed here one night before going to visit family and it was great. Very helpful staff, a wonderful location and such a comfortable room. We had a wonderful price using hotels.com and it was a much nicer place than we expected for the price. I highly recommend this hotel and we would definitely stay here again if we go back to the area!!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Clark's
"Easy access to great ethnic restaurants"
Definitely a "Will return" kind of hotel for us. We were happy with its location, cleanliness, swimming pool and exercise room. We had issues with internet connectivity. The hotel needs to review providing easier access to internet in the room.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"Great Place & Great Value for Money.."
Friendly staff, clean rooms and great location.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Mahesh
"One of the Worst of the Hilton Hotels"
As a Hilton member I was disappointed in this Hotel. The room had a moldy musty smell. The coffee maker had something growing in it - thank goodness we noticed before we drank the coffee. This property definately needs some attention.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Kris
"Good nights sleep"
Only complaint was, check out was at 12 and housekeeping started knocking on the door at 10:30.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
lea
"Nice hotel in Addison, TX"
We stayed two nights. First night was hard due to being by the front parking lot which conjoins with a sports bar. We were awake until about 3 in the morning due to all the partying people coming to the parking lot. The hotel staff comped our breakfast and switched us to another room on the other side of the hotel. The beds are very uncomfortable. It was okay in general for the reasonable price.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Mr and Mrs
"Good Spot, Good Location"
Everyone at the HGI Addison is super nice. Its right in the middle of Beltline Road in Addison and there are several good restaurants and bars to go to within walking distance. McFaddens in the same parking was a lot of fun. Their breakfast was amazing and they have mimosas if you ask. Only downside are the beds. They are a bit firm and kind of suffocate you. Even if the air is on -547 you will sweat. Kinda like leather seats in a car. This was my second stay there though and I'd definitely come back
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Adam W
"Nice area"
Nice area, lots of restaurants and other budinesses. Overall great experience
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
weekend away
"Great staff, good location and clean rooms"
This hotel was centrally located to most things in Dallas. There were a ton of restaurants and shops nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean. There was some noise from the bar parking lot on Saturday night, but nothing that caused me to lose sleep. I'd highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Excellent Hotel for the money"
Very friendly and just a good place to stay. I will be back
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"great location with multitude of restaurants"
it was very nice overall. Little bit noisy at times, but it was the weekend and there was a large family reunion going on in the hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
"Wonderful hotel close to lots of restaurants."
Room was slightly cool. Had some difficulty regulating thermostat.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Marge
""Very Clean""
The hotel was very clean and the room was a decent size for the little amount that I paid. It was a great location for being close to great restraunts, and the rooms were nice and quiet. I think my only problem might have been one of the front desk clerks when we checked in because she was kind of rude, but the clerk the next morning was super nice and rounded the night out well.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Cassy
"would stay again"
The hotel is located central to the shopping and evening entertainment. I stood at another hotel (well know ) and could here the other room with the bathroom flush, shower and family talking. The Hilton was silent I sleep well. We plan on staying again. Staff is friendly.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
Genevieve
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
ALL OF THE STAFF WERE SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY ANSWERED ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS. THE HOTEL IS VERY CLEAN & IN A GOOD LOCATION. WE WILL BE BACK.
3 night trip with friends May 16, 2013
SNOW
Super nice staff, clean rooms, nice pool, good food, very accessible to highways. Stayed at the Westin for twice as much and was not any happier.
2 night business trip May 16, 2013
Emily
The hotel just felt a little run-down overall. It was clean and the staff was friendly, but it didn't feel modern or super comfortable. Breakfast was available, but it was pricey, so we chose to eat elsewhere in the area.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"Favorite spot"
The only complaint I had was the ice maker on our floor wasn't working. I stayed there for 4 nights and it was never fixed. ;-/
4 night trip May 3, 2013
Annie H
"Awesome Experience!!!"
Awesome experience!!! The recption clerks were outstanding and the rooms were the best!!!
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Cathy
This hotel was very clean and well maintained. The beds were really comfortable, and I had a great nights sleep. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The service was fantastic. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Rena'
"Messed up reservation"
Bad experience. We got confirmed for a standard room with 2 queen beds, but it turned out to be 1 king bed. Staff remedied and offered upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite with 1 king bed and 1 sofabed. One of us slept in the sofabed....
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
"Dallas Getaway"
Tons of good restaurants and clubs on Beltline. But, not so close that you heard anything. Busy street. Cost can range from normal to high. About a mile or so from major highway. But, construction on hwy can be alittle tricky so recommend the tollroad if you can.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
The hotel was terrific! Only problem was your website said it had complimentary hot breakfast, but the hotel informed me that was not true. Guests have to pay extra for the breakfast buffet. Need to know that before booking.
4 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Sweet Ads guest
Very pleasant stay eccept Tv reception was very bad maybe you have to upgrade this and kids diving in the pool splashing and making too much noise. Another way nice hotel and surroundings.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Vlado
"Hilton Garden Inn. Addison Tx"
I will definitely return!
3 night business trip Mar 15, 2013
"security"
Hotel rooms back up to night club. When club closes you will be awaken by people screaming, car alarms going off and horns blaring. The manager gave another guest a key to my room, drunken man was insitant that it was his room. Thank goodness I had l hard lock on door. I have stayed at many hiltons across united states that are more enjoyable and secure. I would not recommend this location !!!!!
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2013
"getaway"
I thought the hotel was really nice... no complaints.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2013
AJohnson
Great central location to handle car being serviced, visit with daughter, do some necessary shopping. Area is clean and secure.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013