All hotels in La Jolla, California, United States of America
10950 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA, 92037, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

The staff was friendly and helpful. The bathroom could use more counter space, the shower floor tile was slippery.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will share your review with our team and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"A Must on Every Golfers Bucket List"
I think this is one of the most beautiful courses I've ever played on. The Hotel is gorgeous, comfortable, and clean. Aside from a tiny gym and lack of a poolside restrooms, I don't have any complaints. Thanks for a great weekend!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad you had an enjoyable weekend and were able to play golf at the gorgeous Torrey Pines Golf Course. We are happy we could help you check this off your bucket list! We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Nicole
"Good hotel needing minor updates"
As usual good hotel in great area. Room still needs somewhere to plug in phone charger wo having to move 5000 lb desk w tv on it.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your experience. We will share your review with our team and look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
Jesus
Great bed! If I was sleeping late, I would have been disappointed as a wedding was starting outside around 10:30am
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your stay with us! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Quiet Beachside retreat"
Very nice clean and quiet place at the pacific coast with gorgeous golf course layout! Great location for Sea world, Balboa and Birch aquarium. Hotel Restaurant is good and the staff cooperrative with my parents special needs. Would like to stay more and explore.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your stay! We are thrilled you and your parents enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Cool
"Nice hotel close to the UC of San Diego"
I was there for a week end to see my son, a UC student- the hotel is a good alternative to stay when you have no car or little time to explore the town.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your stay! We are happy you found our location convenient to UCSD. See you next time!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Flo
"A beautiful hotel with great hotel staff!"
This hotel is amazing! We loved it! We got one of the big 400 sq ft balcony rooms over the golf course. So amazing! We had breakfast on the balcony in the morning and watched the stars at night. So beautiful. The hotel staff is really on it and we got bathrobes and room service and dry cleaning done. We even extended our check out (a painful $75 for 3 hours) but we wanted to! Because we loved it! Thanks Hilton, you really showed up well for yourself this trip.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review Amanda! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to your next visit with us!
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice view and good place for relaxing"
Stay in this hotel for Valentine's Day. Hotel was good but rooms can be better. Nice view and good place for relaxing.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy you enjoyed our hotel. We will share your review with our team and we look forward to your next stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"A place to escape"
My boyfriend and I had a great experience. Next time just don't make my steak look like a meatball. I have seen bigger meatballs than that steak.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will share your feedback with our team and we look forward to your next stay with us.
"Was a very very bad experience"
It was very very bad i will not come back there any more you guys make my valentines terrible
"Helpfulness"
All the staff is so friendly and concerned about you welfare. Excellent service.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for the wonderful review Ed! See you next time!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Ed
"Will come back to stay again!"
Great sunsets. Room was very, very quiet! Room was great. Bar staff were very attentive. Would return again!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your 5 star review Tara! We will share your kind words with our team and look forward to your next visit.
3 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
Tara
"Hiding in the Pines"
I'm Hiding in the Pines.... Torrey Pines that is! What can you about a hotel on the Course except Ocean View, Golf, View, Hiking and More Views! Located right at Torrey Pines Golf Course and all Rooms have a View! Staff was attentive and accommodating but not over pretentious. Within walking distance Sea Cliff Hiking Trails and the Ocean. Simply a GREAT place to stay!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your fabulous 5 star review Gail! We are thrilled you enjoyed our location and the views from our guest rooms. See you next time!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Gail
"Service at its best!"
greeted with care considering we lost a day of our vacation due to flight cancellation. Got to the hotel late. The front desk gave us some options outside the hotel in addition to their food service. The registration desk get us complimentary breakfast vouchers for each day that we were there and upgraded our room. I will return!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review with us Jackie! We are happy to hear your visit was enjoyable and comfortable. See you next time!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
jackie
"Friendly staff and incredible location"
This place is incredible especially the location. La Jolla is incredible
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
T
"Extraordinary view"
Everything was great! Beautiful decor and art to match the extraordinary landscaping and views! Spend the extra $ for the breakfast, parking, internet bundle and only $5 to add valet. The buffet is great and exercise room is well appointed. No walking to town from hotel, but only short drive away. Easy to get to UCSD and downtown La Jolla.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for the 5 star review Mary! We are happy to hear your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Excellent view and value for the area it's in."
Very flexible, allowed an early check-in. Nice pool and spa, right on the Torrey Pines golf course.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Wanted a night's sleep before driving home"
We drove down to San Diego for an event and decided to make a day of it, so we selected this hotel for the location and because we were able to use our Hotels.com rewards. Our expectations were a little high since it was a Hilton, and in the expensive La Jolla area. Arrived late in the evening on a Saturday and had no difficulty finding parking in their garage and checked right in. We had a bite to eat in the hotel at the bar. My husband ordered a gin and tonic and when it came it was just tonic. Went back into the room, raised the toilet lid and it came off in my hand- wasn't attached. The mattress was very firm, so we averaged about 3 hrs of sleep that night. We had opened the balcony door for fresh air, but regretted it when on early Sunday morning, we were woken by construction noises! In the daylight, we found our room faced an area under construction. The bright spot of our stay was the lovely woman working at the mini Starbucks counter within the hotel. She went out of her way to make sure our order was as fresh as it could be. As a side note, parking in the garage will set you back $25 a night. Our favorite hotels have been those that we've enjoyed a restful night and experienced value for the price- something a little better than staying at home. We probably won't return to this hotel. It just didn't impress.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your review Jennifer. We appreciate your feedback and we will share your review with our team. We do hope you will stay with us again when you are in La Jolla.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Perfect location, right next to the beach and Torrey Pines Golf Course. Excellent view.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your 5 star review Connie! We look forward to your next stay with us!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Connie
"La Jolla Business"
Hotel is in a beautiful location near Torrey Pines State Park and has wonderful ocean views from the lobby. We have stayed here many times because of the closeness to our office. The frustration I have is with the front desk staff who can at times " have an attitude" or be rude. I think this is a training issue that the hotel management needs to address so the service meets Hilton standards. Ask for a room close to elevators if you don't want to be put in the far wings. If you need extra shampoo and lotion like I do you have to ask for it because during my last stay it was not replenished every day.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
4 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Not worth the money"
Expensive parking Bed not comfy No towel in the bathroom ( hasd to call to get them) Asked for a room with View on sea but wood have to Pay 15$ additionnal per night though hotel was not full and I was patine for 3 rooms for my family . Service at breakfast was very slow .
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
disappointed
"family trip in San Diego"
overall very good hotel. Wasn't directly next to anything to eat or to do but within 15 minutes lots of things to do. Would definitely stay again!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review! Next time, try checking out Birch Aquarium or Torrey Pines State Reserve with the kids! We look forward to your next visit!
5 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Adam
"Beautiful, but watch out for upcharges"
Gorgeous location, very friendly staff. Parking is expensive- $25 overnight without valet, And wireless isn't included with a basic room.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review and feedback. We do offer packages that include parking and internet as an option. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2015
"Beautiful but costly"
The hotel was beautiful. The location overlooked the ocean.The lobby and lounge area had a great atmosphere. The only complaint I have is that there were unexpected charges that I wouldn't expect from such a nice hotel. It cost 26 dollars to park my car in their parking ramp overnight. Also wifi in the room was an extra charge of 10 to 20 dollars.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your stay with us Terri. We are happy you enjoyed our location! We do offer room packages which are inclusive of internet and parking if you would like to stay on that next time. See you soon!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Terri
Great experience, did a quick weekend getaway. Couldn't complain about anything! Hotel staff was great, the view was the beautiful and the rooms were wonderful!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review! We are happy you enjoyed your getaway at our hotel. See you next time!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Love the Hilton Totrey Pines Hotel"
Excellent will stay there again. Very clean, nice place to stay for a romantic get away
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review with us Brenda! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
brenda
"Excellent experience"
Jodi at the front desk made my day! She was awesome. She extended my checkout because she knew I was there for an interview and extending checkout made everything so much easier. She really didn't have to do that but for the comfort of a guest, it was clear they would do anything to make me happy! She also gave me access to the internet, and told me to research the program so I could nail my interview and get the job! This is above and beyond what I expect from a hotel. If I get an "enjoy your stay" I think that is nice, but the Hilton had old world manners, that is something you don't find every day. Thank you Hilton for the great experience.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your wonderful review! At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.We will be sure to share your kind words with Jodi. We look forward to your next visit!
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Very nice hotel, room was very clean. Beautiful view of courtyard, golf course, and ocean from our room. Our room rate did not include parking, which was very steep at $25/day, so we parked across the street which was an inconvenience. Overall we were pleased with this hotel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Awesome property. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to your next visit!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
nishant
"Getaway"
Four night stay for New Year's Eve........
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Allan
"Great Location Especially If You Love Golfing"
The location is great right next to the world famous Torrey Pines Golf Course. Breakfast buffet in the restaurant was also a grand slam with plenty of choices & cook-to-order omelette. I booked a package with parking, wifi & breakfast included. Overall, hotel room was clean & nicely renovated. I will definitely visit again for my next SD trip.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad you loved the location overlooking the legendary Torrey Pines Golf Course. Can't wait for your next visit!
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Hotel staff were courteous and hotel is nicely updated. Beautiful surroundings around hotel.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your 5 star review Yat! We will share your review with our team. See you next time!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Yat
"Great location, stunning views."
Great location! Not many places prettier than Torrey Pines. Walking distance to the Torrey Pines Reserve. Great place to come back to after a day sightseeing. Recommend upgrading to an Oceanview room.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your review Thomas! We are happy you enjoyed your time at our hotel. See you next time!
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"not the best value"
The facilities were outdated, having to pay for WiFi in this day and age is insulting. The restaurant closed at 11pm on new years eve.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We do have packages that include internet. We will share you review with our team to help improve the guest experience. We do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Hilton La Jolla"
This is a very posh hotel on a beautiful site next to Torrey Pines golf course. The morning breakfast buffet was wonderful. Overall we would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for the 5 star review Robert! We are thrilled you enjoyed our location and breakfast. See you next time!
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location."
Nice hotel and good location, I will come back again, also the room big enough
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your wonderful review! We can't wait for you to come back!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"parking fee too high $25 self parking, $30 valet"
good location, friendly staff, decent setting. not luxurious but have all you need to have a good stay.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review. We will share your feedback with our team and we look forward to your next stay.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Winter holiday"
This is a nice hotel: attractive, clean, comfortable and nice location. The room was clean, comfortable and modern. We had a beautiful view. The location is wonderful (close to La Jolla and near Torrey pines hiking area.. If you are a surfer, or hiking enthusiast it's a good spot. Blacks gold beach which is a popular local surf spot is 5 min away by car.) Most staff are friendly though it was right after Christmas so the hotel seemed a bit short staffed. Check in is pretty late (at 4pm) though. Another complaint is that the room smelled musty/stale..? Not sure why because the room itself was very clean. Additionally, I would have preferred a room with a bath but the shower was fine. Just be warned you need to pay for parking and breakfast - so it is worth booking the rate that is inclusive of breakfast and parking. Breakfast is a buffet which has an omelette chef, French toast, sausage links, potatoes, yogurt, breads, fruit,muffins etc.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are happy your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed your time with us. See you next time!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Classy property: clean, modern rooms"
Very nice modern and clean room. Bed very comfortable. Very scenic area, decent breakfast buffet (made to order omelets, sausage/bacon, potatoes, fruits, breads). Staff we interacted with were extremely friendly.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Greg
"Convenient to golf and walking in the Reserve"
This hotel is a bit too big for our taste. Some staff seemed unhappy. The dining room (where we had breakfast only) was a bit confusing. We weren't sure what was included in our room rate, and no one explained what would be extra. I note some have complained about this before. It would be an easy fix, just a quick explanation. Not all rooms have great views and the building itself is quite ugly, but you can get a good deal here if you are patient and lucky and the aesthetics don't bother you
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Anne
"Great,"
We had so much fun. Walking to the beach was very enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
HOSOON
"No complimentary internet"
Internet was not included in room rate!
8 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Christmas eve and morning"
Beautiful Hotel, Amazing location and views. Buffet was good but the staff made it special. Christmas morning was great!!!. Specially the guy from Indiana who was serving us. He was really good Oh!!! , the orange juice served was fresh and amazing egg station as well
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your five star review! We are delighted to hear that our staff helped make your Christmas special. We look forward to your next visit!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Bill is not right"
The stay was nice but they charged to my credit card $200 than the bill. Make sure to check your credit card bill...
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the billing issue you encountered. We hope you’ll consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Judith
"Place by Torrey Pines"
Great place to stay whole playing Torrey Pines. Parking was expensive ($25/day for self park).
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed staying here while playing the legendary Torrey Pines Golf Course. We hope you will visit us again soon!
2 night trip Dec 18, 2014
Yuan
Great location with a beautiful view on the golf course
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad you enjoyed the location and the spectacular view of the Torrey Pines Golf Course. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
turki
"Nice location."
A little noisy with all that was going on, otherwise it was not to bad.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad you enjoyed the location and we apologize for the noise. We hope you will visit us again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"La Jolla Hilton, family stay"
Inviting and uplifting grounds, friendly staff.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your wonderful review Peter. See you next time!
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Beautiful view of gol coarse & ocean"
Excellent conditions & room service
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review! We are happy you enjoyed our location. :)
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Tuan
"beautiful property on golf course and ocean."
The property is easy to get to but in a quiet area. Enjoyed walking the property. Hotel was full but rooms are quiet. Rooms are large. Easy parking. Fitness Center was well appointed. Enjoyed the places to sit and enjoy the view throughtout the lobby.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014