All hotels in La Jolla, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10950 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA, 92037, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Winter holiday"
This is a nice hotel: attractive, clean, comfortable and nice location. The room was clean, comfortable and modern. We had a beautiful view. The location is wonderful (close to La Jolla and near Torrey pines hiking area.. If you are a surfer, or hiking enthusiast it's a good spot. Blacks gold beach which is a popular local surf spot is 5 min away by car.) Most staff are friendly though it was right after Christmas so the hotel seemed a bit short staffed. Check in is pretty late (at 4pm) though. Another complaint is that the room smelled musty/stale..? Not sure why because the room itself was very clean. Additionally, I would have preferred a room with a bath but the shower was fine. Just be warned you need to pay for parking and breakfast - so it is worth booking the rate that is inclusive of breakfast and parking. Breakfast is a buffet which has an omelette chef, French toast, sausage links, potatoes, yogurt, breads, fruit,muffins etc.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are happy your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed your time with us. See you next time!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Classy property: clean, modern rooms"
Very nice modern and clean room. Bed very comfortable. Very scenic area, decent breakfast buffet (made to order omelets, sausage/bacon, potatoes, fruits, breads). Staff we interacted with were extremely friendly.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Greg
"Convenient to golf and walking in the Reserve"
This hotel is a bit too big for our taste. Some staff seemed unhappy. The dining room (where we had breakfast only) was a bit confusing. We weren't sure what was included in our room rate, and no one explained what would be extra. I note some have complained about this before. It would be an easy fix, just a quick explanation. Not all rooms have great views and the building itself is quite ugly, but you can get a good deal here if you are patient and lucky and the aesthetics don't bother you
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Anne
"Great,"
We had so much fun. Walking to the beach was very enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
HOSOON
"No complimentary internet"
Internet was not included in room rate!
8 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Christmas eve and morning"
Beautiful Hotel, Amazing location and views. Buffet was good but the staff made it special. Christmas morning was great!!!. Specially the guy from Indiana who was serving us. He was really good Oh!!! , the orange juice served was fresh and amazing egg station as well
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your five star review! We are delighted to hear that our staff helped make your Christmas special. We look forward to your next visit!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Bill is not right"
The stay was nice but they charged to my credit card $200 than the bill. Make sure to check your credit card bill...
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the billing issue you encountered. We hope you’ll consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Judith
"Place by Torrey Pines"
Great place to stay whole playing Torrey Pines. Parking was expensive ($25/day for self park).
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed staying here while playing the legendary Torrey Pines Golf Course. We hope you will visit us again soon!
2 night trip Dec 18, 2014
Yuan
Great location with a beautiful view on the golf course
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad you enjoyed the location and the spectacular view of the Torrey Pines Golf Course. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
turki
"Nice location."
A little noisy with all that was going on, otherwise it was not to bad.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad you enjoyed the location and we apologize for the noise. We hope you will visit us again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"La Jolla Hilton, family stay"
Inviting and uplifting grounds, friendly staff.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your wonderful review Peter. See you next time!
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Beautiful view of gol coarse & ocean"
Excellent conditions & room service
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review! We are happy you enjoyed our location. :)
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Tuan
"beautiful property on golf course and ocean."
The property is easy to get to but in a quiet area. Enjoyed walking the property. Hotel was full but rooms are quiet. Rooms are large. Easy parking. Fitness Center was well appointed. Enjoyed the places to sit and enjoy the view throughtout the lobby.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Tracy
"Terrible Night Staff"
Upon arrival I was informed that it is $25 a day to park a vehicle and there is no other option but to pay it. After checking in I went to my room and found someone else in the room I was assigned who promptly slammed the door in my face. When I went to the front desk the night clerk told me there was no one in there when I insisted that there was he begrudgingly moved me to another room and went back to his dinner with a woman sitting at his desk. When I went to the second room the tv wasn't functioning but at least there wasn't anyone else in it so I took that as a win. I went back to the front desk and told him the tv wasn't functioning and he said "okay" and went back to his date. Avoid the night staff of this hotel at all costs!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service at the front desk. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Bryan
"Pretty hotel."
I have stayed here twice and the facility is a very nice one. The restaurant is good, the staff are accommodating, the property is beautiful. We went for a walk past the Lodge, and I had no idea that there was an amazing view of the ocean. It's a great place to run or walk. It's easy to self park but valet parking is only $5 more per day.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your 5 star review Jennie! We are thrilled you found our hotel comfortable and relaxing. See you next time!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Jennie
"The stay was great"
It started with the helpful gentleman at the counter. He was very nice, respectful, courteous and helpful. I was happy about that since the female I spoke with on the phone the day prior was rude. I was not sure what to expect when I got there but the Hispanic gentleman provided the best customer service. We also had breakfast in the hotel and the waiter was also excellent, very courteous and did an excellent job as a waiter.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are sorry you encountered less than acceptable service and we will address this with our team. We are happy your stay was 5 stars and we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Frenda
"Perfect Torrey Pines base"
Great location to play Torrey Pines from! Food was very good, breakfast especially. Nice firepits on the back pool area to unwind at the end of the day - only complaint would be that the hot tub was only warm...;-)
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. We will share your review with our team and look forward to your next stay!
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Pleasant getaway"
My mom and I had a very pleasant stay. The woman that checked us in was very nice and told us of a hiking trail near the hotel and it was gorgeous. We would definitely stay here again. I would advise that if you plan to stay in your room during your visit then pay a little extra to get a room with a view. We were there to celebrate my mom's birthday so we didn't mind that we didn't have a view (when I say there was no view, I mean there was absolutely no view from the room we stayed in). This was an excellent hotel.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy you enjoyed our location in La Jolla. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2014
gabrielle
"Nice location"
Good good food n bar!nice location, lovely views would recommend would return
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy you enjoyed our location and dining offerings. See you next time!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Outstanding experience:"
When we arrived we could see just how beautiful the hotel was. From the moment we checked in every staff person was very polite, friendly and very professional at the same time. Our room had a beautiful part view of the ocean as well as the golf course. The next morning, we had the buffet breakfast which was outstanding. We were able to walk the grounds to see the beauty of the hotel. I would recommend and plan to come back in the future.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your 5 star experience! We are thrilled you found our hotel comfortable and our location outstanding. See you next time!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Stell
"Wake up call"
It's all about the Hilton and not about the guest.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review. Our guests are our first priority and we are sorry that you did not feel that way. We welcome you to visit us again so we may show you our promise to exceptional customer service.
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Torrey Pines Business Trip"
Great spot for the business traveler
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy you enjoyed your business stay with us. See you next time!
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Close to UCSD"
It was just an overnight trip but very happy we chose this hotel. It was so close to our child's university and a beautiful hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy you enjoyed our convenient location close to UCSD. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
It was a beautiful hotel but parking fees were outrageous and I wasn't informed of parking fees until I arrived at the hotel. So it ended up costing way more than I was quoted. I would have chosen another hotel if I was aware of this
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great Place to Relax and Live"
All rooms are oceanfront on the golf course. The views are tranquil and beautiful. The rooms have all the amenities of a four star hotel; and with none on street-side, they are quiet. The beds are comfortable as are the pillows. The staff is friendly and attentive without being pretentious.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your review with us Gerald! We are happy to hear you found out hotel and location tranquil. See you next time!
3 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Gerald
"I peed on the floor"
Woulda been chill if i got alcohol underage for all the money i spent. But hey nbd only spent a bunch of momey there.
5 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"poor pressure shower."
Gorgeous and pretty hotel. Room was large but far to get to it. Because it was a cheap or discounted rate there was no nice view so that was disappointing. Shower was very unsatisfactory due to poor pressure and fluctuating temperatures.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for the poor pressure and fluctuating temperatures of the shower. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area you’ll visit us again.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel. Good view, nice restaurant/bar"
Everything in our stay was great. I booked a pool view room. Upon arrival, we were given a room on the second floor. All we could see was the palm tree from our balcony. I complained that that our room does not have any view of the pool. They said the room with the full pool view is not clean yet (this is 4:15, already passed the check in time). I said I don't mind to wait. It took them over one hour to have the room ready. We missed the Sunset view from our room.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
B
"Weekend in La Jolla"
Great overall.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Happy to hear! : ) See you next time!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Jeremy
"Overall good experience"
Pros - Bed and pillows were soft and comfortable; room and bathroom were clean and fresh. Nice balcony overlooking the courtyard. Very pleased with the amenities. Cons - Internet and parking are extra. If you talk to the staff you might be able to work something out. There was a youth soccer tournament in town and about a million 12 year olds. It was obnoxious but not the hotel's fault. I would stay here again.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Expedia. We are happy you enjoyed your guest room and our amenities. We do offer packages that include internet and parking if you would like stay on the inclusive package next time. :)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Less than two minutes to check in!"
Easiest check in ever. I could walk to the club house for the golf course.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Happy to hear check-in was quick and easy! We are also glad you enjoyed our proximity to Torrey Pines Golf Course. See you next time!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
"It's the little things that count"
We stayed at three hotels this trip, and have stayed at five other hotels in La Jolla recently, including the Sheraton and some we liked on the ocean in downtown La Jolla. This was our favorite of all of these. When we checked in, the staff were friendly. Our room was well appointed, on the ground floor, with a seating area outside, a view of the golf course and the ocean beyond. The bed was comfortable and we slept well in what felt like a very fresh and clean air room. When I went to get our daughter the next day for breakfast, the man at the front desk offered to give me a breakfast voucher for her, too. The valet retrieved our car more than once for trips to the university and back. Each time I returned, they were friendly and greeted us. My husband was given all the information he needed to get a tee time at Torrey Pines and was driven over and back by hotel staff. Little things like a nice quality blow dryer and Neutrogena soaps and shampoo and conditioner cinched the deal for us. We will stay here in the future. If you are planning on staying here it is important to note the parking fees; both valet and self park. I was unaware, but the positives made up for the surprise.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your fabulous experience Cindy! We are thrilled to hear that we were your favorite hotel in La Jolla. We will share your kind review with our team and look forward to your next visit with us. ;)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Cindy
"Very nice staff and service, very clean"
Very nice staff and great service, very clean, will recommend.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review! See you next time!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Pleased as punch!"
Perfect place to stay as a family. Beautiful view, awesome amenities and close to everything. Home run!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your wonderful review Jaime! See you next time!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
jaime
We had to move rooms because of smoking odors but after that, we enjoyed the hotel very much and loved the view from the lobby area. Having coffee there every morning was a treat.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your stay and we are happy we helped make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
We enjoyed our stay very much.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for the 5 star review! See you next time!
4 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"I was happy with the stay"
The amenities were a little less than I expected, and frankly when you're paying these room prices the upsells (parking, wifi, etc.) is really annoying. The staff, however, were great. Don't bother with the outside buffet. Inside buffet was same price and had more variety.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your feedback David. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. See you next time!
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Service was great! Only drawback was the shower only came out in a stream or tight spray.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your experience! We will share your review with our team and look forward to your next visit with us.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Timothy
"So so level"
Based on the price, hotel facility and guest room Experience is NOT SATISFIED with me
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
mason
Great location and facilities. On the golf course and next to the state park
"Beautiful hotel with great amenities!"
We loved our stay and will definitely return soon!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your review of your stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed the hotel's amenities and we can't wait for you to return!
"short get away"
The hotel was nice, but the location is wonderful for golfer. However, it is the hike that makes this location great. It is a couple miles long that allow you to hike down to the beach.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your kind review! We are glad you enjoyed the hiking trails nearby at Torrey Pines Natural Reserve. We look forward to your next visit!
Ray
"beautiful site"
The property was outstanding. Checking in was pleasant but after that any dealings/service from staff was disappointing.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We will share your feedback with our team and look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Our family will be going back"
Most everyone we encountered was friendly except for a hostess or manager, I'm not sure, on the morning we were leaving at the grill. I think she was letting the stress of her job get to her, but the trick is the public isn't suppose to see it. Victor, our waiter, at the same breakfast was so friendly and helpful. He was always smiling and made you want to do the same. Richard, our bell man, was nice and very helpful. We look forward to going back.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Beautiful views & relaxing stay"
My stay was a very memorable one. I was married in SD & stayed here and was quite pleased. Both me & my new husband enjoyed our room and the great breakfast the restaurant down stairs had to offer. The pool area was my favorite. It had a lot of nice tables and lounging furniture to accomadate a lot of guests. The views from that area are great! Overlook the golf course and also the ocean. The staff is helpful & very polite. The rooms are a good size, nice bathrooms and updated showers. The balcony in our room was a nice plus as well. We will definitely be paying another visit soon.
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that your stay with us was memorable. See you next time. ;)
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Mayra
"Loved it!"
Loved everything about this hotel -- especially the deal I got from hotels.com. Will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in town. For those of you concerned about the fees for parking and WiFi, just pay the extra $30/night for free parking, WiFi, and breakfast -- it's worth it.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"Love the breakfast."
Wonderful staff. Room on 2nd floor by pool is a bit noisy
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for the 5 star review and we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Amazing place!!!"
We loved it and enjoyed celerbrating our 19th anniversary!! We would love to come back soon...
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Congrats! Thank you for the 5 star review! See you next time.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Enjoyed!"
We went using a package that included parking and breakfast buffet. The experience was great!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you for sharing your 5 star stay! We are happy you enjoyed your package stay with us. See you next time!
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Hilton La Jolla"
Excellent in all ways!
Response by Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
Thank you! See you next time!
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014