All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
5107 Peter Taylor Park, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Everything was really nice. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The Breakfast buffet was good too. We had one instance where the fire alarm went off around midnight because someone was cooking in their room so we were forced to stand outside until the coast was clear which was not the hotels fault. Other than that the stay was wonderful.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great choice for an out of town stay!"
Great place to stay!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Raegan
"Bad smell uncaring staff"
My room was dirty and had a horrible odor. I called the desk and asked them to have someone come to clean the room. They did but the smell still lingered. I had just checked in to the hotel and the desk clerk told me that I must have done something to create the smell myself. The smell was aa strong smell of curry. They offered me a spray for the smell but would not bring it up I had to go and get it myself. I have stayed at this property before without a problem but I will not stay again on any future trips to Brentwood.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Stay somewhere else!"
Next time we go back to Nashville we will NOT be staying here.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Slept five of us comfortably. In fact, we altered our plans and stayed an extra night! Very nice and the rate from Hotels.Com was tremendous!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
jane E
"Nice accommodations, but shortcomings"
While the room was clean and well appointed, we had trouble with the GFCI outlets in the kitchen and bath - had to reset the one in the bath and the one in the kitchen wouldn't reset. We had to use the coffee maker on the dining table near an outlet that did work. Also, the only accessible outlet near a table/desk would not work. Had to plug my phone into an outlet under the window and lay the phone on the floor. While the breakfast was well laid out and accessible with plenty of dining space, the food was just marginal. I think it was all frozen food or came out of a box.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Walter S.
We were staying at Homewood for the weekend to attend a family wedding. The neighborhood is excellent but the hotel fell short of expectations. The tub was stained and had cracks, several of the electrical outlets did not work and this new "trend" for small pillows is really disappointing. The breakfast was not very good unless you like "Fruit Loops." The pool was lovely and the staff were helpful. I would have expected better from a Hilton property.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Geeta
Great Hotel. Will stay again. Wish they served wine with the beer. Most women prefer wine.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Laurie
"highly Recommend"
Clean, comfortable, and convenient
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"good hotel"
The service was amazing and it was in a perfect location for us. The only negative thing I have to say was that when the air conditioning unit kicked on it was very loud. It woukd be better if it was placed in the living room of the hotel, not the bedroom. But other than that everything was great
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Tawny
"Great hotel, location and staff!"
We choose this Hotel for a college graduation party. The party room was perfect. The location was great! It was close to downtown yet far enough away from downtown as well. Staff was friendly and attentive. And hotel rooms were spectacular. We will definitely return to this hotel in future trips to the area.
Other trip May 18, 2015
award
"Get my room ready!"
We were so happy with our choice! Just wished we were staying longer, and next time, we will. Very comfortable and homey, for a great price. I've already recommended it to others. Thank you!
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Catherine
"Surprised!"
Furniture badly worn, torn. Didn't feel clean. The floor in the kitchen was dirty / sticky . Have stayed here in past, and was well pleased, but not too happy this time.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
It was amazing. We were impressed with the cleanliness of the room. Very happy that the hotel was in a business district and not neighborhood. We will recommend this hotel to our families and friends. We will visit again
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
vivian
"Family time in Nashille"
Two nights. Front desk staff very nice and accomodating. Rooms were nice and clean. The parking lot is tight, but I understand land is at a premium. Nice place. I will stay there again and recommend it.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"nice and clean"
very nice and clean. really good food
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Randall, Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites while visiting the Nashville area. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
randall
"Very nice place to stay for a few days"
The hotel was very clean and the room was very nice. The breakfast was great. The staff wasn't unfriendly, but the night we checked in the young guys working the check-in offer of a pamphlet to our request for information seemed more like not knowing much about the area than unfriendly. In a town like Nashville, that is very spread out, you would think they might be a little more informed of the major venues that people would be more likely to see. Other than that, and that wasn't even a big deal, it was a perfect stay.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Wayne
"Nice quiet hotel."
This is a very nice hotel. Rooms sizes are great. I think it needs a bit of updating, but it was very clean. The restaurant food was sub par compared to other home wood suites we've stayed in. The staff was very friendly.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Joanna, Thank you for staying with us. I am excited to tell you that the Homewood Suites is revamping the menu this summer, so I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
joanna
"Nashville stay"
Terrible wifi.bathroom in poor condition.beds very comfortable.Great breakfast.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Julie, I am sorry your stay wasn't a five star experience. I appreciate the feedback though. We are always looking for ways to improve and I will look into ways we can improve in these areas.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice Suites"
Very nice hotel tucked away in a beautiful area. Room was spacious and met every need while we stayed
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Michelle, I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Homewood Suites. If you come to the area again, I hope you will consider staying with us again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Nice rooms very clean staff was very nice. Will stay there again and tell friends about this place.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"a great stay"
It was a safe and sound stay. Room was spacious. Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Taehun
"Nice!!"
Was good and comfortable!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for staying with us. I hope we will see you again next time you are in the area.
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
Hannah
"Paradise"
Loved it would definitely recommend and stay again. Very friendly makes you feel like home
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Hannah
"Christmas get-away"
We always enjoy staying at Homewood Suites. The staff is always friendly and the service great. We've stayed twice at the Brentwood, TN location at Christmas, giving our house to our kids and grand kids and escaping to the peace and quiet of a nice hotel.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for staying with us. We love having families stay with us to celebrate the holidays. We hope to see you again soon!
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Wonderful place to stay"
It was over Christmas and they were wonderful to us. No problems with service, it was a great place to stay.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am glad you were able to enjoy the holidays with us. Happy New Year!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Genalin
"Best hotel I have stayed at in a long time"
I rate.this hotel at a 15. 7 star. The desk clerk was very helpful. The room was perfect in every way. The breakfast was excellent lots of chooses. We will stay here every time we come to Nashville. Thank you.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
warren
We were in Nashville to visit with our children for Christmas and we could not believe how beautiful they had decorated the lobby and dining area, they had the fireplace going and Christmas breakfast was so pleasant and cheerful. The bedroom had the most comfortable king bed and the best pillows. The separate living room and very nice kitchen was so clean and looked brand new. We will be coming back again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Mugs
"Nice hotel, great in-room amenities, comfy beds"
Dishwasher, full fridge/freezer, and 2 burners for cooking on longer stays. Comfortable beds. Close to our friends and church when we visit the Nashville area since moving away. Love the separate bedroom so we parents don't have to shut down when the kids go to bed like in standard hotel rooms elsewhere. Delicious scones for breakfast!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
DawnS
"Christmas traveling"
Traveling to visit family for Christmas. The room exceeded out expectations as we are traveling with my Dad who is 96 and a WWII Vet. Having a two bedroom suite is the answer to our traveling prayers. We were very comfortable during our stay. Merry Christmas to all at Homeward Suites. Mike and Brenda
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am glad you were able to enjoy everything we have to offer here at the Homewood Suites. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Brenda
"Exceptional"
For the rate this hotel was exceptional. Loved the big spacie rooms . I will definetly stay here again
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Weekend"
We had a great stay at the Homewood Suites. The staff was extremely helpful and went out of their way to make our stay the best it could be. Room was spacious and clean.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for the kind words. We strive to create a memorable stay for all of our guests. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Great place to stay! Great customer service especially from Michael. We will be back!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for the feedback. I will share your kind words with Michael and the rest of the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Friendly, helpful staff; outstanding free breakfast; comfortable suites (2 large rooms, nice bathroom with external sink/mirror/complete kitchen, incl DW. Great location: nearby Starbucks, lots of restaurants, easy access to I65, upscale area, lots of safe area for walking.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. Hopefully we will see you again soon!
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Cathy m.
"Great value...Light evening meal was excellent"
Enjoyed the ease and comfort of the rooms...could use a little sound proofing!
RAS
"Great hotel!"
Very friendly staff. Wonderful breakfast. Rooms ate great for a girls' shopping getaway!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thanks for the great feedback. Bring the girls back anytime, we would love to host your getaway again soon!
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"?"
Hotel was good -- carpet in rooms wasn't attached to the walls, but it didn't affect the overall stay. Just odd that they didn't do it in either of our rooms.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I apologize that we missed the details in your room, but I am glad it did not affect your entire stay. I will definitely forward this feedback to my maintenance staff to ensure this is corrected for our future guests.
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
Deb
Great stay for the money. Outdoor pool in November. We thought like other cities it would have indoor pool and hot tub, but no. Great breakfast with quality food and very clean.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Amos
"Loved it"
We were so happy with our room . Like having a mini apartment. The staff was very helpful and plesent. Hotel was very clean and a little worn .but in all quite and clean. I would definitely stay again.. easy axses to hiway . And shopping.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
paula
"Great place to stay in Brentwood"
Good location. Reasonably priced. Rooms come with breakfast and dinner.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
TerryTwo
"Good Stay"
We stayed one night at this location. We found the hotel clean and staff friendly and we enjoyed the hot breakfast. The hotel is a bit off the interstate and was somewhat challenging to find after dark as the street signs are not well illumiated.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"quick trip"
Overall the hotel was way nicer than I needed. I booked through hotels.com and because of this we couldn't add our AAA discount. The ac worked, shower was clean, and the pullout was comfortable as well. The room included dishes and pots& pans; but we didn't use them.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
We really enjoyed our weekend at Homewood Suites. We stayed in the two bedroom suite and it was perfect for our family's stay. However, I have two suggestions:1. the entry doors are not automatic which makes it very difficult to get in and out with luggage and full hands. Especially difficult maneuvering a cart full of luggage and opening the door at the same time. 2. Only 1 elevator for the entire hotel and it was small and at the front of the hotel.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Htown
"Badly in need of updating and repairs"
The room was spotless, but it needed a lot of improvement. The ice maker and back burner on the stovetop didn't work, even after requesting service. The air conditioner is so loud it rendered the tv inaudible unless it was cranked up really loud. Breakfasts and complimentary dinners were a real disappointment. The pool was closed to use, even though it was over 80 degrees almost every day of my stay. I won't be back - there are plenty of other places in the area to choose from.
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Dana Jones
"Smoke"
The overall stay at this hotel we great. Nice breakfast, located away from the highway so no highway road noise. In a business district with some shopping/ restaurants near by. But there is traffic during rush hour time. The overall room was great but we could smell smoke coming from the neighboring hotel room, which was a disappointment when having a baby with us.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Bella
"Nice hotel, great location"
Staff great, food and coffee great. Room always clean but room had ants. I'll go back but will move to an ant free room.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
smithey
"Pleasant"
This was a very nice experience. No complaint.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"AMAZING HOME AWAY FROM HOME"
Love the separate bedroom from living area. Bed, pillows, etc., VERY comfortable. Love hotel location...close to area restaurants but not in the traffic of vacationers, as well as close to grocery store if you choose to cook in! Complimentary breakfast is amazing! Staff is very accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Short Drive to Anything in Nashville"
We elected to stay at Homewood Suites in Brentwood while attending the Music City BBQ and Music Festival. Only 15 minutes from the TN State Fair Grounds. Homewood Suites did not disappoint. As a matter of fact it is one of our favorite places to stay when in the Nashville area.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Worth the money"
Hotel was in great location . It was clean and rooms were spacious. I will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014