All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
5107 Peter Taylor Park, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Rather comfortable
    Great amenities
"Nashville stay"
Wifi wasn't great, kept dropping and reconnecting to the premium wifi. No trash bags in the rooms. Overall, the stay fantastic, friendly staff, free breakfast and dinner, rooms very clean. Will absolutely stay here again!
4 night business trip Jan 31, 2016
Melanie
"Need to step up there game"
The phones and Internet were down for 48 hours makes a business trip hard with all the business the corporations give them they should have notified the company's . They provided transportation for us and just left us waiting there till we told them they should have notified us of the issues ! Most of the staff no us and have our cell phone #s it was poor customer service from the managagement and marketing team .
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I apologize about the inconvenience you encountered while staying with us. Unfortunately AT&T cut a cable down the road while installing new fiber optics, rendering us without phone or internet for approximately 18 hours. We tried to contact each business where we dropped off guests, to inform them of the situation. I am sorry that we let one fall through the cracks. This isn't something that happens on a regular basis, or at all really. We have learned some valuable information from this occurrence that we will apply the next time this happens!
3 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
"Brentwood beauty"
We were in town for a sporting event. The teams met early and the staff opened the breakfast early to accommodate us.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Anne, Thanks for choosing to stay with us during such an important weekend. I hope you took home the Gold!
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Anne
"A Decent Stay in Nashville/Brentwood."
Hotel had no hot water for nearly 24 hours. The hotel is older and in need of some TLC. The elevator malfunctioned more than once and was not tended to immediately. The cleaning staff threw away several items of dry goods we had purchased earlier the day before.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Phil, Thank you for the feedback. I know that we unfortunately had an issue with our hot water, although the professional plumbers thought they had remedied the problem the evening it was first reported, it did reoccur the next morning. I apologize for this, and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
3 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Phil
"Just like home feeling"
Was having a ladies night sleepover and it met all of our needs...enjoyed and will be staying again.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
We look forward to hosing your next sleepover! Thanks again for staying with us.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Johnella
"Not a clean place"
We had to switch rooms because the first one had dirty sheets on the bed and sofa sleeper. When my wife went to open the door the door knob came off. The second room had dirty sheets also on the sleeper sofa, the curtains in the bedroom had some type of brown stuff splattered all over it and we had to request clean dishes before we could cook. The cooking pans in the room had not been cleaned properly. We didn't get room service until 8pm which at that point we just asked for clean towels. This was not expected from a Hilton brand hotel and we expected more because of the area it was located in.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"Disappointed girls weekend"
This was a girls weekend in Nashville. 2 months earlier when I made our reservations I requested rooms side by side as 4 of us were traveling together. When we checked in we found out not only were our rooms not side by side, they were on different floors. We were not happy. They did end up giving us rooms on the same floor but they were at complete opposite ends of the very long hallway. That was a disappointment. Won't stay there again. The breakfast offered was 5 on a 0-10 scale. The coffee was good.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Susan, Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, and I understand your disappointment. We obviously try to accommodate all requests, but unfortunately in some instances we aren't able to execute them all. My apologies.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
It was good in general. The breakfast was Ok
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Great choice!"
We enjoyed our stay. Service was great and facilities were very nice, comfortable, and quiet.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for the feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again soon.
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
LINDA
sheets on king ed had not been changed. hotel staff was quick to respond when made aware.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered. I hope the rest of your stay was enjoyable.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
I booked the room through Expedia and paid for it because I knew that I would be arriving late. When I arrived, the only room left was a smoking, handicap room. I told the attendent that I was a non-smoker and had requested and paid for a non-smoking room. She stated that they did have one non-smoking, handicap room left. Upon entering the room, I found the bathroom to be unacceptably dirty. There was a dirty plunger in the room that smelled and the caulking around the toilet was in globs and filled with mold. I have not stayed in a handicap room before, but if this is the type of cleanliness that people with disabilities are given, I would be mortified. I will never stay there again.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I apologize that we did not deliver the usual Homewood Suites standards during your recent visit. I will work with my staff to ensure we correct these issues going forward. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Rachel
"Hotel was sub-par"
Our hotel stay was not what we had hoped for from a Homewood Suites. Cabinet doors were falling off of the hinges, the bathtub was installed crooked making it uncomfortable to stand while showering, there was a rip in the couch cushion, the pillows were flat as a pancake, there was what appeared to be a mattress cover as our comforter and to top it all off, the pavement was being resealed that day resulting in awful-smelling fumes to take over our room. Will not return to this hotel unless serious renovations happen. :(
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for your feedback. It will help us determine where we need to improve.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Everything was really nice. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The Breakfast buffet was good too. We had one instance where the fire alarm went off around midnight because someone was cooking in their room so we were forced to stand outside until the coast was clear which was not the hotels fault. Other than that the stay was wonderful.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for the staying with us. I apologize about the unfortunate event that took place while you were here. We appreciate your understanding.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great choice for an out of town stay!"
Great place to stay!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you next time.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Raegan
"Bad smell uncaring staff"
My room was dirty and had a horrible odor. I called the desk and asked them to have someone come to clean the room. They did but the smell still lingered. I had just checked in to the hotel and the desk clerk told me that I must have done something to create the smell myself. The smell was aa strong smell of curry. They offered me a spray for the smell but would not bring it up I had to go and get it myself. I have stayed at this property before without a problem but I will not stay again on any future trips to Brentwood.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Needs TLC"
At first glance, the hotel seemed very nice. The staff was nice and breakfast and evening receptions were good. The room needed updating, though, from frayed carpet to a toilet that didn't sit securely on the floor. The refrigerator was jammed in so tightly that you couldn't completely open the door. The door to the pool area stood ajar, and carpets near rooms needed a good vacuuming. Not worth the price we paid.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay, but I do appreciate the feedback. We continue to try and improve our guest's stay and your comments help us determine where we need to improve.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Stay somewhere else!"
Next time we go back to Nashville we will NOT be staying here.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am sorry to hear that. I would welcome any feedback you are willing to provide that will help us improve.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Loved the Suite."
We really enjoyed being in a suite as it give separation from the bedroom area and provides a kitchen and additional TV. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would stay here again.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I apologize that you experienced the issue with your bath tub. We will address this issue as soon as possible.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Slept five of us comfortably. In fact, we altered our plans and stayed an extra night! Very nice and the rate from Hotels.Com was tremendous!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
jane E
"Nice accommodations, but shortcomings"
While the room was clean and well appointed, we had trouble with the GFCI outlets in the kitchen and bath - had to reset the one in the bath and the one in the kitchen wouldn't reset. We had to use the coffee maker on the dining table near an outlet that did work. Also, the only accessible outlet near a table/desk would not work. Had to plug my phone into an outlet under the window and lay the phone on the floor. While the breakfast was well laid out and accessible with plenty of dining space, the food was just marginal. I think it was all frozen food or came out of a box.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I apologize you experienced issues with the outlets. I will make sure our maintenance staff addresses this issue promptly. Thanks again for staying with us.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Walter S.
We were staying at Homewood for the weekend to attend a family wedding. The neighborhood is excellent but the hotel fell short of expectations. The tub was stained and had cracks, several of the electrical outlets did not work and this new "trend" for small pillows is really disappointing. The breakfast was not very good unless you like "Fruit Loops." The pool was lovely and the staff were helpful. I would have expected better from a Hilton property.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Geeta
Great Hotel. Will stay again. Wish they served wine with the beer. Most women prefer wine.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for your feedback. I agree wine would be nice, but unfortunately the local laws don't allow us to serve complimentary wine at this time.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Laurie
"Great for families"
Staff was great, check in was easy, room was nicely sized and there was plenty of free parking. Traveled with our son and he stayed on sleeper sofa and it was nice for everyone to have their own space. Kitchenette is great for meals on the go and pool was nice entertainment. Hotel is close to many restaurants and the area is quiet and good for walking. We would stay again if we were in Brentwood again!
Other trip May 31, 2015
MommiQ
"highly Recommend"
Clean, comfortable, and convenient
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for the feedback. We will see you again next time!
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"good hotel"
The service was amazing and it was in a perfect location for us. The only negative thing I have to say was that when the air conditioning unit kicked on it was very loud. It woukd be better if it was placed in the living room of the hotel, not the bedroom. But other than that everything was great
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I apologize for the loud air conditioning unit. We have actually just received some new ones and will make sure that we change the one that was in your room.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Tawny
"Great hotel, location and staff!"
We choose this Hotel for a college graduation party. The party room was perfect. The location was great! It was close to downtown yet far enough away from downtown as well. Staff was friendly and attentive. And hotel rooms were spectacular. We will definitely return to this hotel in future trips to the area.
Other trip May 18, 2015
award
"Get my room ready!"
We were so happy with our choice! Just wished we were staying longer, and next time, we will. Very comfortable and homey, for a great price. I've already recommended it to others. Thank you!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
We look forward to your return!
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Catherine
"Surprised!"
Furniture badly worn, torn. Didn't feel clean. The floor in the kitchen was dirty / sticky . Have stayed here in past, and was well pleased, but not too happy this time.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that we didn't live up to our usual standards during your stay. We will use these comments to continue to improve the guest experience for everyone.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
It was amazing. We were impressed with the cleanliness of the room. Very happy that the hotel was in a business district and not neighborhood. We will recommend this hotel to our families and friends. We will visit again
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
vivian
"Family time in Nashille"
Two nights. Front desk staff very nice and accomodating. Rooms were nice and clean. The parking lot is tight, but I understand land is at a premium. Nice place. I will stay there again and recommend it.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for choosing to spend your family time with us here in Brentwood. We look forward to seeing you the next time you can get away.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"nice and clean"
very nice and clean. really good food
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Randall, Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites while visiting the Nashville area. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
randall
"Very nice place to stay for a few days"
The hotel was very clean and the room was very nice. The breakfast was great. The staff wasn't unfriendly, but the night we checked in the young guys working the check-in offer of a pamphlet to our request for information seemed more like not knowing much about the area than unfriendly. In a town like Nashville, that is very spread out, you would think they might be a little more informed of the major venues that people would be more likely to see. Other than that, and that wasn't even a big deal, it was a perfect stay.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Wayne
"Nice quiet hotel."
This is a very nice hotel. Rooms sizes are great. I think it needs a bit of updating, but it was very clean. The restaurant food was sub par compared to other home wood suites we've stayed in. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
joanna
"Nashville stay"
Terrible wifi.bathroom in poor condition.beds very comfortable.Great breakfast.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Julie, I am sorry your stay wasn't a five star experience. I appreciate the feedback though. We are always looking for ways to improve and I will look into ways we can improve in these areas.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice Suites"
Very nice hotel tucked away in a beautiful area. Room was spacious and met every need while we stayed
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Michelle, I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Homewood Suites. If you come to the area again, I hope you will consider staying with us again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Nice rooms very clean staff was very nice. Will stay there again and tell friends about this place.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"a great stay"
It was a safe and sound stay. Room was spacious. Breakfast was great.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Taehun
"Nice!!"
Was good and comfortable!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for staying with us. I hope we will see you again next time you are in the area.
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
Hannah
"Paradise"
Loved it would definitely recommend and stay again. Very friendly makes you feel like home
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Hannah
"Christmas get-away"
We always enjoy staying at Homewood Suites. The staff is always friendly and the service great. We've stayed twice at the Brentwood, TN location at Christmas, giving our house to our kids and grand kids and escaping to the peace and quiet of a nice hotel.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for staying with us. We love having families stay with us to celebrate the holidays. We hope to see you again soon!
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Wonderful place to stay"
It was over Christmas and they were wonderful to us. No problems with service, it was a great place to stay.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am glad you were able to enjoy the holidays with us. Happy New Year!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Genalin
"Best hotel I have stayed at in a long time"
I rate.this hotel at a 15. 7 star. The desk clerk was very helpful. The room was perfect in every way. The breakfast was excellent lots of chooses. We will stay here every time we come to Nashville. Thank you.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
warren
We were in Nashville to visit with our children for Christmas and we could not believe how beautiful they had decorated the lobby and dining area, they had the fireplace going and Christmas breakfast was so pleasant and cheerful. The bedroom had the most comfortable king bed and the best pillows. The separate living room and very nice kitchen was so clean and looked brand new. We will be coming back again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Mugs
"Nice hotel, great in-room amenities, comfy beds"
Dishwasher, full fridge/freezer, and 2 burners for cooking on longer stays. Comfortable beds. Close to our friends and church when we visit the Nashville area since moving away. Love the separate bedroom so we parents don't have to shut down when the kids go to bed like in standard hotel rooms elsewhere. Delicious scones for breakfast!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
DawnS
"Christmas traveling"
Traveling to visit family for Christmas. The room exceeded out expectations as we are traveling with my Dad who is 96 and a WWII Vet. Having a two bedroom suite is the answer to our traveling prayers. We were very comfortable during our stay. Merry Christmas to all at Homeward Suites. Mike and Brenda
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I am glad you were able to enjoy everything we have to offer here at the Homewood Suites. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Brenda
"Exceptional"
For the rate this hotel was exceptional. Loved the big spacie rooms . I will definetly stay here again
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Weekend"
We had a great stay at the Homewood Suites. The staff was extremely helpful and went out of their way to make our stay the best it could be. Room was spacious and clean.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for the kind words. We strive to create a memorable stay for all of our guests. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Great place to stay! Great customer service especially from Michael. We will be back!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
Thank you for the feedback. I will share your kind words with Michael and the rest of the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Friendly, helpful staff; outstanding free breakfast; comfortable suites (2 large rooms, nice bathroom with external sink/mirror/complete kitchen, incl DW. Great location: nearby Starbucks, lots of restaurants, easy access to I65, upscale area, lots of safe area for walking.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Brentwood
I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. Hopefully we will see you again soon!
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Cathy m.
"Great value...Light evening meal was excellent"
Enjoyed the ease and comfort of the rooms...could use a little sound proofing!
RAS