All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
5107 Peter Taylor Park, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"roomy"
my wife hurt her foot, so she had to spend a great deal more time in our room than we anticipated. The room was very comfortable .
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
kennedybob1
"Good but not great"
Room was good. Bathroom door didn't lock. And breakfast was sub-par
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
Blautotek
outstanding. Will be booking to re stay on 6/13
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
john baker
"Awesome!"
Everything was wonderful! Only small complaint was that on Monday morning (holiday weekend no less) at 9 am breakfast closed. No big deal. Except that means they turned out the lights on us while in the middle of making a waffle and didn't care at all we were trying to finish. But the rest of the staff and stay we're excellent. Would've given all 5 stars if it weren't for the breakfast clean up rew.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"everything was very satisfactory"
everything was great during our stay. the staff was friendly, the food was good. location was good - we could get into Nashville and other surrounding sites we visited very easily from the hotel and it felt like going home when we would return.
4 night family trip May 24, 2014
Food was great, nice hotel
2 night trip May 26, 2014
Eddie Wood
"Not maintained very well"
The air conditioner made a loud noise every time it came on or went off-so it woke us up every time. Coffee pot didn't work-couch and chair looked very dirty---not up to Hilton's usual standards
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Hanna
We were very pleased with the full kitchen,convenient location of our room,quiet small industrial park location and great breakfasts! We felt safe there and the staff are friendly. There was a minor maintenance problem (leak in shower) but overall it was much better than expected and we would definitely stay there again.Hotels rarely feel this safe to me. Also,nice soft pillows. I usually have to bring my own but these were very comfortable.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
pgriff
"Great place to meet"
Rooms were nice and spacious. Really liked the lobby area as it was comfortable to work and meet. Nice outdoor courtyard. Very comfortable all the way around. No issues.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Hotel staff was very helpful-Amenities were great. Breakfast and dinner was a great added value. The free internet at the hotel was not fast enough to stream video (which I needed for a workshop) so I had to pay for the upgraded service. The hotel was a little more removed from Nashville than I anticipated but Brentwood is a beautiful area. Highly recommend this place.
4 night trip Apr 20, 2014
ChrisW
"Comfortable stay"
I enjoy the suite-style of room where you don't have to sit on your bed to watch tv. Has a great little kitchen area if you want to cook up something, and has a full-sized refrigerator too. The bed was very comfortable, and came with 4 pillows - 2 normal sized and 2 body pillows. And each style had a soft and hard version. Standard breakfast fare - eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, etc. It was good. Room was clean, water was hot and had nice pressure.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Don
"Outstanding"
The Homewood Suites in Nashville/Brentwood is outstanding! The hotel is easy to find and close enough to the Interstate for easy access, but far enough away that you don't hear any traffic noise. When I checked in, the staff told me that there was free beer available in the evenings as well as free breakfast in the morning. The room itself had a fridge, stove, plates, dishwasher, and amenities needed if you wanted to cook in your room. Or, there are a number of restaurants in the area that you can visit.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Rob K.
"Nice and comfortable location."
Everything was great, I wish they would've been more vegan friendly for the breakfast. First night great, second not so much realized they had thin walls and we could hear people upstairs really late at night.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Excellent stay"
Truly the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice, very clean.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Very Nice Stay"
My family and I had a very nice stay in this hotel. The room was spacious, clean and very nice. The daily hot breakfast was great and as an added bonus during the week they also include dinner with your stay. The menu is different daily and is posted in the room. The hotel was very conveniently located near tons of restaurants and the interstate, but is also off the beaten path a bit so there are no major busy roads and noise. Would definitely stay there again while visiting the Nashville area.
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"tiik payment twice"
awful hotel, and to cap it all they took payment again on my credit card left for any extra s - there were none - disgusting thieves - causing me to have to wasrte time and credit complaining tro hotels.com,
2 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2014
aj
"Okay stay"
The hotel was fine. It was clean and had free breakfast. Breakfast was eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and a waffle maker. It met the needs.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
Our family stayed there over the Christmas holidays......The suite provided privacy for each of us, was perfect in every way and the staff was helpful and cordial.....
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
susan
"Marijuana Room"
We booked a non smoking room, but were given a smoking room. When we asked for another room we were told there were no more rooms available. The hallway reeked of smoke and body odor, but the worst part came when we opened the door to our room. The entire roomed reeked of marijuana. I guess this is what you get for $195 and you’re a Gold Hilton Honors Member.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"I expected more..."
We chose to stay at Homewood Suites because of the space that the rooms provide for a family of five. Though this particular hotel was not clean and there was an awful smell that lingered in the hallway and crept its way into our room on the first floor. The furniture was in poor condition and dirty and the infant crib, which wasn't really a crib, but a pack and play was horrible. We definitely won't stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Tish J.
"Hotel stay"
Excellent experience with Homewood. Staff exceeded our expectations. Room/hotel very clean. Hotel was close to most of the sights we had planned to see during our two day stay. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Sondra M.
we had a wonderful stay,room was nice and spacious,local to broadway,and great service,I will stay there again,for sure!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
frankie drozdowicz
"Impressed! Clean, great layout, comfortable"
We had never stayed at this chain before, but we will definitely choose it again. The area was beautiful, the room was large, layout was great for several people, kitchen area, desk, two large tvs... Very impressed!
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
My family had a good stay at Homewood Suites. The room and beds are clean. There is one thing I need to say. I missed the hotel and followed the GPS to Baymount Inn. I almost missed it again at the second time. The sign was covered by something and can not be seen easily from the street. I made right turn because I recognized the building from the online photo. The front desk staff told me that I am not the only one having problem.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Pleasant , warm place to stay"
A nice and clean facility . Good value . Great location ...close to Nashville . Mattresses might stand an upgrade but not bad either...will stay again...
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
MAP
This is a nice hotel with very friendly staff. I was very pleased with the room, amenities, and cleanliness. Breakfast was great.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Nashville visit"
Very nice room and excellent hot breakfast. We stayed 3 nights and were pleased with the location and having the internet room available.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"nice hotel"
A nice hotel, good location. A short drive to Nashville, shopping and Franklin.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
Beth
"Great hotel, convenient location."
I would definitely stay here again. It was more upscale than most of these types of mid-range hotels. Good bed and linens, nice televisions. Had a separate and roomy living area and kitchenette. Only stayed one night but would be excellent for a longer stay. Very convenient location to restaurants, short drive to Green Hills Mall and Vanderbilt.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Picky Traveler
"Very pleasant stay."
Very safe environment. Stayed by myself which is unusual for me, but still felt very safe. Breakfast was a nice feature. Would love to stay again if the need arises.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"very clean,and spacious."
i really enjoyed the amount of space the room had. It felt very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Just ok for business travel"
Food provided was marginal at best. Free beer was good. Exercise room was very minimal but ok.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Quiet and Comfortable"
I agree with the reviews I read before leaving for my trip: it needs paint and care, but it is generally well run and clean.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Great Experience had"
My family of three was very impressed with our stay in a one bedroom suite with surprisingly fully stocked kitchen, super comfy bed and bath and shower that was the cleanest I've seen in a hotel in awhile. Not to mention the height of the shower head could easily fit someone 8 feet tall. Good quality shower head with adjustable water spray. Nice flat screens in both rooms. The couch bed worked great for our toddler. The only thing we were puzzled by was the front entrance to the place does not have automatic doors so that it makes for carrying in luggage and carts etc. difficult while having to try to hold the door open. We couldn't remember the last time we stayed at a hotel that didn't have automatic doors in the entrance. Not so helpful. And obviously no door person at this level of hotel. Also agree it was difficult to find as it was in an office complex sort of place. Once I left to pick-up dinner even with GPS in the car it was difficult to find the way back in the dark. But overall great stay and breakfast was impressive, we would return.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Marci
"Breakfast ok. Rooms old and bathroom even older"
Bathroom old. No working phone in room. Breakfast ok. Not busy. Pool small. Overall it is dated.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Breakfast ok. Rooms old and bathroom even older"
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Great surprises"
The staff was very friendly and made my check in and out a breeze. The room we stayed in was so much better then I expecte, clean and well maintained. We were planning on skipping the included breakfast because in my experience they are usually 2nd rate at best but when I went down stairs to see if they had juice I had a nice surprise, the food looked and tasted great. We stayed and had a really good meal. This is defenityl the hotel ill be staying at for my next trip to Nashville
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
jenny
"Satisfied overall."
Our room wasn't ready when we arrived for check-in. They took our phone number and said they would call when the room was lean. Desk staff really didn't even apologize for the delay, just stated the housekeeping crew was running behind due to lots of late check-outs. After an eight hour drive with tired children, we really didn't feel excited to drive around exploring and feeling homeless right away. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable with two beds and a fold out sofa. The full size fridge for storing food was a plus. The set up was a little awkward with the bathroom accessible only through the bedroom. The lobby area was nice and a decent breakfast with several hot items was included. Two negatives: the hallways weren't kept clean (carpets were very stained and not even vacuumed in areas) and the side entry staircases were very industrial (one was used for garbage bags from housekeeping). Not as nice as I had hoped for the area and price, but we were satisfied with our stay overall.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Pam
"Bathroom"
The only issue I had was that there was mold around the tub cauking. The shower curtain rod was loose on one side and the curtain would not stay closed.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"close to family"
Nice room. Desk service was excellent. Pool area clean and well kept.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"College Visits"
While visiting colleges in the Nashville area with our granddaughter, we were fortunate to have booked this hotel. The location was great, the accomodations exceeded our expectations, and we would definitely return if we were in the area again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Pops
"Nice area"
Room was clean but the overall hotel definitely needed updating. The hall carpets were stained and old. Also, there were kids out by the pool yelling and running around to well after midnight. I believe the pool hours were only til 10:00 pm.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Very relaxing stay"
Great value. Nice room in great condition.
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
Lewis
"We had a great stay!!!"
My children and I stayed here on our vacation and we loved the room - We loved the pool - We loved the short drive to get to the places we wanted to go and visit! Everyone was so nice that worked there!!! We will definitely stay there next time we go to Brentwood!!!
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
Very nice stay, friendly staff, clean room, and great service
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Tracie
"The suit was more for my money than a hotel room"
EXCELLENT! great place to stay for a day or week! KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM, POOL, BREAKFAST & DINNER.WOW
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Overnight in Nashville"
Mediocre breakfast. Otherwise very nice, comfortable, clean.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
patricia
"Perfect stay"
Room was great. Staff went above and beyond and were all extremely nice. They provided great customer service with a smiles and great attitudes...something that is increasingly rare. Bed was super comfy. Kitchen area was well stocked. Pool was nice and pool towels were always available.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
meg
"Excellent suite"
Awesome, comfortable Suite. It was off the beaten path in an office park, but well worth it. Excellent staff and facility.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Great property, convenient location"
Very well maintained property. From the moment of check-in everything was top notch on this visit. The front desk staff were great & asked us some questions as to what we wanted before assigning a room. The room was great & very quiet. Overall a 5+ experience.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013