All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
2536 W Beryl Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85021, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Hotel Staff"
I was impressed with the politeness and courtesy that the staff showed. Not all hotels have employees that enjoy their work. The staff there always smiled and showed pride in their work. If I have any other trips to the phoenix area I will be sure to stay there again. Thank You
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
"Just a quick one nights stay"
As always it was a pleasant stay. Just a quick stay over after picking the wife up at the airport late. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The mornings breakfast was excellent and well kept by Edith. Edith remembers us from previous stays and it was huggs around, just like old home week. We used the speedy checkout and didn't need to stop by the desk but saw Jordan there and he also remembered us from our last stay, so we talked for a few minutes with him before leaving. To tell the truth, I can't think of a more pleasant, comfortable place to stay when coming to Phoenix.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great value!!"
Free wifi.(A sticking point with me. Why pay for a high end hotel and then pay extra for something McDonalds gives me for free?) A real desk chair and convenient plugs. An island bar if you really want to spread out and work. Full kitchen and they'll even shop for you. The front room could be used to meet with clients. Decent hot breakfast buffet and a free dinner on weeknights (simple, but a nice convenience). Self service laundry facilities. This is terrific for someone on business or for extended stays. The bed was really comfortable. I expect to pay at least twice this much for a good sleep. And the entire facility feels new and clean in an area of the city that is not so new and has many run down hotels. I have to travel here a lot. I will definitly come back.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Tam
"Family friendly"
We had an amazing visit from the moment we arrived. Every single one of the staff was friendly and helpful. They provided free dinner during weekday nights along with free breakfast every morning. The staff walked around and asked us how our day has been and were so friendly. The meals were simple but very nice and saved us lots of money. The room was big and perfect for our visit.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
"Close to lots of activities/restaurants"
It was a good stay. Very close to the school where I was taking continuing education. Close to lots of different restaurants and the mall. Overall it was a good stay.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2013
"A problem = No problem."
After driving 8 hours in cat and dog rain arriving to the hotel was viewed as a miracle. Greeted with a warm, sincere smile from the front desk clerk along with a very speedy check in made us feel welcomed. Being we had never stayed in this Homewood hotel the clerk recommended we preview the rooms so she knew we were happy. My husband picked out a wonderful room and began unpacking our 8 bags. Set up the grand boys WII and began to settle in. Noted the bath sink was not draining, made a call to mainance within minutes the engineer was at the door. After plunging and snaking it was found it was not a quick fix. So he went down stairs to relocate us to another room. Being totally booked in our chosen style of rooms the front desk immediately located us in a "double double suite" which has 2 seperate bedrooms, with their own bathrooms, connected to a large living room and full kitchen. This was an amazing up grade. We paid single rate 71.00 per night, for a 175.00 per night room. They gave us this up grade for 7 days. Amazing as we only expected it for one night. They trully believes in taking care of their guest.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Hotel was nice, we had the view of the pool."
We felt like we were at home. Our destinations were all close.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Business Area"
The hotel is located in Business district which is a little bit hard to find it at first place. However, the rest of facilities is very good and receptions were very friendly and cooperative at any time. it was obvious that they want to help.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Farzan
"Super super excellent"
Satisfied...
2 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Jones
"A MUST stay..."
The Hotel was great, the staff was great...they made sure we had a great stay. Room was clean and all in all, a great Hotel experience...we can't wait to go back and this will be our Hotel of choice from now on...Awesome job Homewood Suites.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
Ray
"Nice for price"
Very good, only there was a scent when you came in, like strange spices.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
My stay was great and relaxing,!
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Irene
"All we needed."
Nice 2 room suites. Excellent complete breakfast and even complementary evening meals week days. Staff is friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Comfortable Stay"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. the room was nice and comfy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay there whenever I'm in Phoenix.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
JC
"Itchy"
The bed and the pillow are too itchy. The coffee condiments wasn't restocked. Not planning on staying here again.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Nice Hotel but Freeway Noisy"
The staff was very nice and the hotel was fine but since it's located right by the freeway, the noise level was quite high.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Stay was good. Sofa sleeper wasn't good. Otherwise it was good
2 night trip May 30, 2013
Me
"Very nice stay."
The hotel staff was very friendly and very accommodating. We would stay again.
3 night trip May 28, 2013
CC
"convenient location"
Aside from the idiots in the pool past 10pm and the security guard that did nothing about it, the stay was quite pleasant. The kitchen is a definite bonus if you plan on staying several days. I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
Chigurl
Great deal!
3 night trip May 28, 2013
"Comfy room, great service"
The service was great, the breakfast was good, the rooms were clean and comfy. It was great having a full kitchen. The pool is not very pretty, and there's no hot tub. They only have one toaster and one waffle iron, so there's a back-up at breakfast, and if you come to breakfast during the final hour, not all breakfast items are available any more. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Overall, we had a nice stay, and I would stay here again.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
Susanna
"Excellent hotel for families and for everyone else"
The room was clean and spacious, the staff was extremely courteous, even giving us a call after we arrived to find out if everything was okay with the room. The breakfast was of excellent quality, and they even had some appetizer plates the afternoon we arrived. Needless to say, my family and I enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back next time we are in the Phoenix area.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Gustavo
"best value"
Friendly staff. Got the best value. I hope expedia can offer this one again for me when I am back in July. I loved it.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Everything I needed, and for an amazing price."
Clean, quiet, and comfortable. I recently stayed at this hotel the night before taking my nurse practitioner exam. I was pleasantly surprised that they offered free dinner on week nights. The food was quite good, and the whole place was quiet-perfect for studying.
Other trip May 31, 2013
I love this hotel. Staff is so friendly and actually seem like they care about you and your needs.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
Shasta
"Good hotel"
Homewood Suites is a great hotel for families with children. Even though the beds were smaller (doubles), the added sofa-bed really came in handy. Loved the kitchenette in the suite, fully loaded with dishes, etc. Pool was a great plus as well. Breakfast time could have been extended to 10am instead of 9am to accommodate Memorial Day.
1 night family trip May 26, 2013
"Well run North Phoenix hotel"
Homewood Suites is a well run, accessible North Phoenix hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and competent. Freeway access is very easy.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
Jerry
"Call them to check your reservation"
The hotel is very nice. The rooms were large and very comfortable. I booked my room on line and thought that everything would be fine for our one night stay. I booked the room for five people and thought we would get one of the suites with two queen beds and a sofa sleeper. Instead we got one king bed and a sofa sleeper. I asked the guy how I was supposed to fit five people in that room. He appologized and offered me a second room at a discounted price to match the on line price for the other room. I could have gone across the street and gotten two rooms for the price of one at this hotel but I thought it would allow all of my family to stay together in one room. Boy was I wrong.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Wouldn't stay there again"
The good: The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are nicely appointed and very clean (although the couch had an ugly tear in it), we were pleasantly surprised to find we had a full kitchen with dishes and everything. The bad: The foldout couch was like sleeping on a rocky, hard floor - really terrible. Breakfast was a joke, the eggs were reconstituted and disgusting, not even edible. The rest of the breakfast offerings (sausage and potatoes) came out 30 minutes after we ate which was very odd. "Dinner" the night before was hot dogs and tater tots! I haven't heard of that as an adult dinner ever. I travel to Phoenix often on business and this time I was traveling with two friends that I was trying to take good care of, I was very embarrassed by the hotel and would never, ever stay there again.
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
"Amazing!"
It was fantastic! Everything was nice, comfortable, and exciting! Having children with us, it gave everyone their own space and gave the children the ability to watch their own tv shows, the kitchen area was as wonderful too because we didn't have to worry much about where to dine because there was dishes in the rooms. Guest laundry came very useful, having messy kids and being in a hot weather, fresh clothes was suitable. Our stay was more than enough, it was the perfect place! And in the future, we'd consider returning to this wonderful hotel.
2 night trip May 22, 2013
"Experience"
Air conditioning went out our first night. Had to get up in middle of night to turn air up thinking it was to low. Next morning my wife and I went on an early morning hike came back in the after noon went to the pool came back to the room and took a nap around 5pm. Got up at 7pm it was hotter input room. Called and told the front desk. The gentle man who was working came up to check. He knocked on the door I opened it and he even said wow its hot in here. He checked the breaker and the wall thermostat. That's when he divided to put us in a different room. So the first night was not happy second night was better. Actually stayed cooled.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"James was phenominal!!!"
From making the reservations with Jordan, who was so friendly and accomodating to our interactions with James our experience was extraordinary. James made us feel welcome and cared for from the moment we arrived. He was responsive and accomodating! He was amazing!!!!! You have a real jem in James! I would employ him in my organization in a minute! He should be used to train all staff in the art of caring communication!!!!
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Bailey
"close to graduation"
The stay was perfect!! I will use Homewood Suite from now on and tell all my family n friends! The room was great and the staff was awesome n very helpful! Breakfast and dinner great plus food awesome!! Very pleased all theway around, ccan't say enough good things!!
3 night trip May 2, 2013
"A Great Deal"
We were three guys traveling together to Phoenix from Albuquerque for the weekend, and we needed three separate beds. For less than it would cost for two 2-bed rooms at a cheap motel, we got a beautiful suite with two queen beds and an sofa bed, a full kitchen, two TVs, access to a nice pool, and a free breakfast. We sat around on the sofa and easy chair talking and watching TV, and were very comfortable throughout the stay. I have traveled a lot, and this was one of the nicest and cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. The free breakfast was outstanding, with fresh eggs, sausage, and oatmeal, along with the usual bagels, rolls, cereal, and make-it-yourself waffles. There are also many nice restaurants in the area for lunch and dinner, some within walking distance, yet the hotel has a secluded feel and is very quiet. We will definitely stay here again when we return next year.
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2013
"Great Hotel for Family!"
We received great service at this hotel. We needed milk for our little one so we called the front desk to see if they sold some, he said they didn't but to bring our container downstairs to the kitchen and he would gladly fill it for us until we had a chance to go to the store. He also gave us directions to the nearest grocery store. Breakfast was very good! They had a variety of items to choose from. Our room was clean and very spacious. We loved the bed and pillows. There was two TVs and we were able to see our shows in the one room and the kids their cartoons in the other room. We look forward to staying there again.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Liz
"Clean, comfortable and good deal"
The area of town we needed to stay in is not what I would consider the safest or best. This hotel was a great choice in the midst of this area. It was clean, secure, and very comfortable. The only complaint was that our room was not ready at 4:20 and although they were completely booked - it was a bit frustrating.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"very friendly atmosphere"
Vacationed in Phoenix for baseball's spring training. Ended up going to 3 different ballparks and this motel was about 30 minutes from each site. Staff was wonderful. Breakfast (everyday) was great and Dinner (Mon-Thurs) was good also.
8 night trip Mar 12, 2013
GM
"suite size"
since it was a suite I thought the size be a little bigger and when we check in the clerk was not their she was in a differnet room than the lobbie. She did not explainn any thing she just check us in
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2013
"Close to the freeway and shops"
The quality of service was outstanding. Very friendly staff. The room was clean.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2013
GladysM
Wish had a hot tub and indoor pool. Electrical outlets for electric cars would also be nice.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Barbra
"Great people, disappointing hotel"
The hotel is very dated and our room looked very rough. The staff was pleasant and helpful, but their great efforts couldn't distract from how much the hotel needs to invest in capital improvements.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
Craig
"Close to all shopping centers, freeway access etc"
My stay was great and comfortable. Went to the AZ High School State Games at Jobbing.Com Arena. Watch my niece play and they won state championship. Great Weekend. Thank you.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Review of Comfort"
Very comfortable. Loved that the room really had all the amenities of the home (Refrigerator, sink, etc.). However, it would be nice of the quality of the beds were better, softer, larger. Enjoyed my stay. Thanks.
2 night family trip Nov 10, 2012
"wonderful"
The rooms we're clean and well appointed,the staff was great,had alittle trouble finding it but will stay again
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2012
"Great place to stay for anyone."
We were quite surprised at the welcome we received upon checking in. One other hotel that we booked through Expedia was very unfriendly to us but this hotel treated us like royalty.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Marty
"Perfect"
We stayed with our family and love this hotel. It is close to restaurants, clean and comfortable. Would not stay anywhere else.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2012

"first night in US"
a little bit difficult to find hotel off the interstate but very convenient once we found it. Lots of restaurant options within walking distance.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Betty
"Great Staff, Great meals, overall, great value"
My wife and I stayed here for a month (from Canada) and would do it again, and again, and ag....
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"good stay"
nice hotel with facilities, bit away from action, but nicely priced and also have gud hot cooked breakfast.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013
Aspi
NZ

"Todo bien"
Un hotel cómodo, limpio, con buena atención y una feliz estancia.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015