All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
3920 Stahl Dr Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Awesome"
We enjoyed and would love to stay again very soon
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Cherrie
"Great Hotel...reasonable price"
Awesome hotel...great service
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
We had a great stay and I was pleasantly surprised when the gentleman that checked us in remembered us from when we stayed there 2 years ago.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Douglas
"Air conditioner"
We found out in the middle of the night the first night that the air conditioner was not working. After contacting the front desk in the morning, a repairman came and had to unfreeze the unit. The repairman was very nice and friendly, kept us updated on the situation. The front desk gentleman was not very friendly at the time but later when we checked out he was more so.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Close to the Airport"
Hotel was easy to find from the airport. Check in staff was friendly,and the room was clean. We arrived late and checked out the next morning to head home so didn't use any of the facilities. We did take advantage of the free breakfast. It wasn't that great but in my experience they rarely are.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Roxanne
"Disappointing"
There was something on my pillowcase that looked liked dried excrement. Yes, really. The room smelled like a mix of dog and Febreeze. I won't be back.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Homewood Suites Grand Rapids. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff. However, I do apologize that the cleanliness of your room negatively effected your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff to ensure this was an isolated incident, and to make sure any odor is properly neutralized. I hope that you will allow us a chance to make up for this during your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Rebecca K. General Manager
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Roll-a-way bed request"
Everything was fabulous with the exception of my request during the reservation not being followed through on. During the reservation I requested a roll-a-way bed so my girls and boy didn't have to sleep together. Had I known it may not have been honored I would've brought something to solve the problem. Lesson learned. Other than that it was great!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great family time"
Family enjoyed the stay. Pool and hot tub were the perfect temps. Breakfast was excellent and the staff was wonderful. Would go back anytime.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Glen
"Simply the best!"
I cant say enough good things about this property. The staff was awesome, breakfast was excellent, and everything about the place was first rate. From the bathroom to the kitchen everything in the room was neat, clean and like new. Kudos to the owners and the staff. Thanks for a pleasurable stay! I will be back!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
William D
"Friendliest staff!"
the staff blew me away, they went above and beyond. This hotel exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
veronica
"Great Facilities"
We stayed there for a swim meet at East Kentwood High School. An easy drive back and forth. The breakfast was fine, not great. Loved the separate bedroom and kitchen. Quiet. Perfectly met our needs.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Very "homey"!!!"
Dont want to stay in a regular hotel room again!! Very nice place, very nice clean pool and hot tub and area!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Ron
Location a bit isolated in terms of access to city center. But suited the purpose of my stay which was a family gathering
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
DOLORES
"Nice hotel for price."
Nice for families with young kids- separate room for sleeping. Pool was fun for kids. Breakfast was good. A bit noisy after 9, but it was full of kids.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"valentines!"
Jst the getaway we needed!:)
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Stayed at many Homewood Suites for the amenities"
It was a great breakfast. The room was clean and as expected. A few disappointments. Both days that we went swimming, we had to go to front desk to ask for pool towels. The second day, they were in the washer so we had to use our room towels. We stayed two days, we returned to our room around 4pm after leaving at 9 AM and the room was just being cleaned. The insulation was disappointing as I could tell each time the room above us use the bathroom.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"We will be back :)"
Quick trip to GR. We will definitely stay here again. So happy to have found a nice place there that isn't too expensive.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice family friendly"
Stay with the family, nice room, nice pool? Nice breakfast.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
rob
"Great rooms!"
Very spacious and clean room. Only downfall about this hotel is the pool. It's small and not very deep.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Kindness"
Love the gentleman running the front desk, very helpful
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
sherri
We love it at this hotel we have stayed a few times very friendly staff and clean rooms. The only thing was the pool was over chlorinated so my daughter kept coughing and she couldn't swim the whole trip.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Jaime
"Great!"
Excellent stay. Staff was so friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jerome
"Family vacation"
Friendly staff, nice place to stay.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Request a third flood room if you want to sleep in"
Great deal for a great room. Only negative thing I have to say is the walls and ceiling are a little thin so all the families who were staying next to and above us were kind of annoying when their kids start stomping and running around at 8:30 in the morning.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Fabulous Hotel"
We had an amazing time. All the staff we interacted with were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast food both mornings was great. We've used this hotel a few other times and will continue to use it. I don't have a negative thing to say.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Teresa
"Wonderful!"
Was a wonderful time. Staff let us check in at noon. Went to the museum and lunch at the Cantina. Then came back a had an amazing dinner at the hotel. Kids went to the concert at The Orbit Room right around the corner. Great location. Pool room was impeccable. I would recommend anyone visiting Grand Rapids stay in this hotel. We will be back next spring.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"A lot of space for a great weekend stay"
The room was spotless clean and I loved having a kitchen with a family. The beds were a great surprise and so comfortable. I would definitely stay at a Homewood inn suites again in the future.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Anne
"Nice hotel, but misinformed."
Hotel was very clean. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Comfortable beds also. Only complaint was at check-in we were informed breakfast lasted until 9am. We slept late and checked out of the hotel at 10am and on our way out we seen breakfast was still being served. We were already holding all our stuff so we just left and ate breakfast somewhere else so that was a little annoying but no complaints other than that.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice Quite place"
Comfortable room friendly staff. Good Breakfast
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Cindy and Ed
"Excellent stay; one caveat"
Everything was excellent, the hotel and staff, with the exception of the bed. The king size bed in our room was very uncomfortable and caved in towards the middle.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Jonathan
We had a very enjoyable time. Our only disappointment was that breakfast was not served early on the weekend and we had to locate a place to eat.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Nice hotel with many features"
Beautiful lobby, wonderful breakfast, great staff--super helplful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Candy
"Clean, Friendly Family Hotel"
I stayed here with my two children the night before our movers got to Grand Rapids. My parents stayed in the room next door. Our rooms were clean and spacious. It's so convenient to have a refrigerator and table in the room to feed your children. The breakfast in the morning is great. You can grab a tray and bring the food up to your room if you prefer. We ate dinner at The Olive Garden which is next door--the parking lots even connect. The staff was very helpful and let us know when they got a last minute cancellation so my parents could stay a second night. Can't beat a place like this for families.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Colleen W
"Great value!"
We really enjoyed our stay here during the weekend of our family reunion. The staff was pleasant, the room accommodations were nice and well maintained, and the complimentary hot breakfast was good. We would stay here again if traveling to this area!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Review"
Super clean, excellent breakfast options, quiet, in room kitchenette, home'y feeling. Location safe but not near tourist sites.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Jen
"Good stay!"
The hotel is under construction for remodeling, but there was never a noise nuisance. The hotel was clean and all the employees were nice. Because of the construction, they're snack area was greatly reduced, but I'm sure this will be fixed once the construction is done. I would definitely stay here again. Lots of food places close by and an easy ride into downtown.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Hi Ken, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you chose to stay with us, we know there are many lodging options to pick from so your trust in us to provide you with the best of accommodations, service and amenities is very much appreciated. I apologize for the lack of pool towels available, please know that we have discussed this with the appropriate team members to ensure that it does not happen again. We absolutely love our location, and I'm glad you do too! The choices for shopping and dining are extraordinary! We can't wait to see you again, and show you all of the changes that our renovation has brought! It is going to be stunning! Warm regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Ken
"Great breakfast"
This hotel has very comfortable beds, a lot of space in the room and a great breakfast. Each item on the breakfast buffet was excellent. The rooms in the suite can be closed off and one person can be sleeping while the other person watches TV.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Hi Tami, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us! We absolutely love our huge residential style suites--they give our guests a peaceful and private place to come back and relax after a day of business or a night on the town. We would love to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Grand Rapids area! Kind thanks, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Tami
"Nice hotel for the price"
It met our needs. I thought the price was great for the space.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Hi! Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and our roomy suites! We hope to see you again when you return to Grand Rapids! Warm regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"I'll never stay there agaun!"
I was very idssatisfied with my stay! Although my room was paid in full and non-refundable, the hotel insisted that I leave a credit card at check-in for incidentals. I don't own a credit car and told them that I would leave cash as I always do at hotels. They wouldn't take the cash. I was told that if my friend had not allowed them to use her card, they would have had the 6 of us leave and go to a different hotel. As is turns out, they charged (not held) the "incidental" fee for both rooms on my friend's card and thankfully she noticed it a few days later. She called and they are going to have the charge removed. This is why I don't give them my debit card. Like I said, I son't own a credit card.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Please accept my apologies for the negative experience you had at our hotel. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused by our policy of needing a credit card to hold for incidentals. I'm also very sorry for the error made by our computer system and for not catching it immediately. I have already addressed this with my front desk staff to ensure everyone is properly trained going forward. I'm glad that we were able to get everything straightened out and I hope that if you find yourself back in the area you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust. Sincerely, Rebecca K. General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"Poor Service"
The hotel was in great condition and the rooms were very nice. Our experience with the staff, however, was not as great... According to the website, check in was anytime after noon but because the previous group checked out late, they couldn't get us into our room right away. That would have been fine except housekeeping took extra long cleaning our room even though they were told to hurry and even got another room cleaned before ours (a group that arrived after us). We had to wait in the lobby for over an hour! Along with that, the website said they'd have DVD players available and they didn't... Overall a VERY disappointing experience. Probably wouldn't go back.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites Grand Rapids. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our newly renovated rooms, but I do apologize they were not ready when you arrived. Our check in time is 3 PM and I really appreciate you letting us know that it was listed incorrectly on Hotels.com. We have since updated the information for future guests. Also, we do have DVD players, but I apologize that one was not available during your stay as they are on a first come basis. I really hope that you will allow us another opportunity to show you the level of service of which we are capable of on your next trip to Grand Rapids. Sincerely, Rebecca K. General Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
The rooms was nice. I did not like the fact that Hotels.com did not say that the pool and hot tub was being remodeled. My sole purpose for going to the hotel was to take my kids swimming. They offered to let us use the pool at their sister property. It was cold and snowy and I had small children I had to take in and out in the cold, wet. this was not a good experience. rooms, hotel, and staff was great. Hotels.com should be aware of what's going on with the properties they market.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Dear Carla Harvey, Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites Grand Rapids. I'm glad that you enjoyed our newly remodeled suites. Please accept my apology that our pool is under renovation, and that it was not made more clear on Hotels.com. I understand why you would be frustrated by this. We are excited to be able to offer our guests a salt water pool, and are looking forward to it being finished very soon. I hope that you will be able to come back when it is finished so your kids can try it out. Sincerely, Rebecca K. General Manager
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
carla harvey
"Clean, but terrible breakfast"
Newly remodeled, so nice and clean. Two things that drove me nuts, though. No full length mirror in the rooms! Strange after a remodel. The coffee was the worst I've ever had - undrinkable, for me - and tea water was not hot enough to brew the tea. So good for sleeping, but don't count on breakfast.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Hi Susan, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property on your recent stay with us. We absolutely love our newly renovated guest suites! I am so glad that you enjoyed them too! I am terribly sorry that your breakfast/coffee experience at our hotel was disappointing. We are reviewing your comments with the food and beverage department to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback, and are truly sorry we did not succeed in creating a memorable experience for you. We hope to see you on your return trip to Grand Rapids to show you how we have used your comments to better our hotel. Kind regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"Recently renovated"
The only downside was that when I booked, they neglected to tell me that the pool was being renovated.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Nice Hotel!"
We had a great 2 day stay at this hotel during parents weekend at Calvin College. Great breakfast, quiet hotel and a nice suite big enough for our son to stay with us on the pull out couch.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Hotel in Grand Rapids"
We had just stayed in a hotel in Missouri were renovation was taking place and we were not pleased to see that the same thing was going on in this hotel. When I asked the front desk for a quiet room, they said we would be on the third floor and the renovation was on the first floor. Once in awhile we would have to walk around wallpaper, or other building stuff but we certainly did not suffer because of this. The housekeeping staff kept forgetting to give us dishcloths, towels or a bathmat. When I asked them if we could have whatever we missed, they seemed not to understand what we were saying. While we had put our do not disturb sign on the door, they came in anyway. We were really not impressed with the houskeeping staff except for one. (I can't remember her name but I did tell the front desk) She was only there once or twice but did a good job. The kitchen staff made the most delicious breakfasts and dinners. They made sure we had something different every day. We did not cook any meals ourselves. It is too bad there is only one elevator because the staff had to use that one too. Going down we took the stairs and going up the elevator.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Great Stay with a very friendly pet policy"
We stayed in the 2 King Room Suite. It had a fireplace in the family room. The bedrooms were spacious and had a bath in each bedroom.The suite was very clean. Our stay was well timed because the hotel was just redone, every thing was new.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2013
"Great hotel for price"
Loved this hotel. The staff were a bit of a disappointment due to their lack of knowledge but otherwise a very pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Close to Calvin College"
We really enjoyed our stay at Homewood, I don't think I've ever had better service from a hotel and the breakfasts we're awesome. In the future I wouldn't hestiate to stay here again and I would refer this hotel with confidence to anyone! Great Hotel!!
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
Sara
"Will stay again"
Was a great place to stay with the grandkids. Lots of room and they loved the pool.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
S Bishop
This is a very nice hotel. Unfortunately the walls are paper thin and you can hear every sound (and noise) throughout the night. We stayed in a suite with a separate master bedroom. The only bathroom however is located in the master bedroom so our daughter had to come through our room to use the bathroom. Very poor design. Eventhough we are Hilton members we probably will not stay at this hotel again...
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012