All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
15525 Nw Gateway Ct, Beaverton, OR, 97006, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Location was great for our needs; close to Tualatin Rec Center. Breakfast was great; really like to rice with condiments option. Room was decent, but "leather" furniture was peeling and worn - needs to be replaced. All HD TV channels would have been nice. Overall, would stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
rob
"Great visit"
Hotel staff very friendly with an excellent breakfast available. I would highly recommend this especially to a family that is looking for several days of accomondation
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Dwanee
I wish pets were allowed in non-smoking rooms.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Clean hotel, but uncomfortable beds and no a/c."
The beds at this hotel were some of the most uncomfortable that we have ever slept in. I realize it's a hotel and would never expect pillowtop or extreme comfort, but all 5 of us tossed and turned all night. My hips and lower back ached when I got up in the morning and even the kids had trouble sleeping. The room was incredibly stuffy and hot when we arrived (granted, it was 104 degrees outside) and it never really cooled down. The thermostat is "governed" at 68 degrees, so you can not set it any cooler than that, but it never reached that temperature in our room anyway. We called the front desk to see if they could check the a/c unit in our room and a really nice guy did show up and changed the filter for us, which seemed to help only slightly. Breakfast was good, but most of the trays were empty. It seemed like the staff was having a hard time keeping up with all the diners. I don't like to give a bad review because I know the staff try hard, but overall we did not enjoy our time here. If they could do some upgrades to the air conditioning units and beds, it would have been a much more pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Mediocre to Bad Experience"
This is the worse Hilton I have stayed in, my room had a foul odor and a very loud machine trying to eliminate the odor. There was a large hole in the wall on the outside of the hotel room which was probably due to water damage and the foul odor. I asked the front desk to remove the "ozone" machine from my room when I went out to dinner upon my return it was still there. I unplugged it and had them remove it in the morning. Additionally this hotel is very warn and older, needs to be upgraded desperately to be equivalent with the brand. Bias Alert: I have a high expectation for all Hilton properties since its a brand, I expect all hotels to live up to the best experience I have had in any.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Anthony
"Think I got the worst room for using hotels.com"
Felt like we got the worst room in the place since we went through Hotels.com. You question in your head why they make it a point to tell you that you booked through them on check in. Our room was missing the chair and ottoman that was in the picture and in other rooms. The a/c barely worked. There were a lot of minor cosmetic flaws in the room such as where the floor transitions were. Only 1 of the 2 stoves worked and the shower made a mess on the floor and ran out by the sink. They had all day coffee service, but it was only hot till the afternoon. At the end of the day I guess the priced matched what we got for the Portland area. But I do think we got the worst suite they had in the place.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Nice suite, dinner and breakfast included midweek.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Nice place to rest your head."
It was very convenient to the highway and everything you needed was a short driving distance away.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"1 day stay"
All was great, bed a little hard for me.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Darrell
Older hotel but clean and nice staff.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Ruth
"Will go again."
Great staff and pleasant room. Nice extras at Mon-Thurs dinners
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Very nice accommodations."
The only downfall was that the food for breakfast ran out too early.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Not bad."
I was traveling with my adult son. We appreciated having separate rooms so as not to disturb each other's sleep. However our particular unit on the ground floor was too dark for my liking. Don't stay here unless you can get a unit higher up where there's some sunshine pouring in the window in the morning. The full breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Marvin
"Early Father's Day"
Had an overnight stay with my 2 daughters and we all enjoyed our stay. Location was centralized to everywhere we went. Room was clean and organized. Breakfast was excellent and staff were very helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Alexander
"good place to stay on the westside"
Really enjoyed our stay. Staff was really nice and attentive. Really liked how the unit had a separate sleeping area. Liked the continental breakfast options. Dining area was spacious. Lots of natural light coming in to help you wake up.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kimberly
"Great hotel with great rates!!"
We really enjoyed our stay here! We were in town for our daughter's soccer tournament, our daughter stayed in another hotel with her team. We ended up not needing to stay all of the nights reserved. Last time that happened, we were still charged for the extra night, even though we checked out early, and here they were very sweet and didn'tforce us to pay for a room we weren't going to be staying in. They even remembered we were there for a tournament, asking us how it went! The complimentary breakfast also exceeded our expectations with lots of hot and cold items to choose from, even a make-your-own waffle bar. We have stayed at way fancier and expensive hotels that were supposed to have free breakfast only to wake up and find a couple of muffins. If I have to find something to complain about, it would only be that their flat screen TVs aren't hooked up to HD, and channels were limited. Which to us, didn't matter much as we weren't there to watch TV anyway. So in closing, we loved it here, and if we are ever in the area again (which did I also mention the location of the hotel was literally 5 minutes away from everything? Loved it!) this will absolutely be where we stay.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Kimberlie
"located at the corner of Nike campus"
be careful when you booked your room... they still have SMOKING room.
Other trip May 29, 2015
I enjoyed the stay. Though rooms and beds are little small, It has all utilities like a home. but breakfast is not good and very limited. Please improve this. Rest all is very good.
Other trip May 26, 2015
krish
"Quick Visit"
The beds were comfortable. Stayed short amount of time. The continental breakfast was great as well.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Rebecca
"Portland - Family Event - Jiujutsu Tournament"
I visit my children and grandchildren 3-4 times a year. We are twelve. In lieu of my son's and grandson's first Jiujutsu Match we decided on a family affair and all traveled to Portland for the event. I chose Homewood Suites. ZERO COMPLAINTS!!! They even let my daughter and granddaughter's little dogs in for a modest fee. Extremely comfortable rooms for our needs...impeccable service. I will stay here again with my family....
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Well located for Portland visit."
We like this place. We've stayed there a few times now. Comfortable rooms and a good breakfast at a reasonable price. The surroundings are uninteresting but it is well located to get to downtown Portland, Beaverton or Hillsboro pretty quickly. No complaints at all with the service, check ins or outs or the room. We will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Feels like home away from home"
The hotel staff treated us like family and went above and beyond to accommodate our every wish!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Rebekah
Pleasant, clean, quiet, nice staff, good location for our needs.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"was so sweet to stay there"
We loved it there.it was clean and the staff was so sweet we loved giving them our donuts.we will stay there the next time we come up there.
5 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Wonderful breakfast, area is great close to many things, easy access to freeways. Nice area for a walk. Rooms nice s big, will definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Winterhaks fan!
"Hotel close to business needs"
The hotel was close to the two locations that we were traveling for business. Very clean, wonderful staff. We will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Very nice location with friendly staff and good meal.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Stay Freindly Staff"
This Hilton Suites hit all the right buttons for me . Friendly staff that made us feel welcome along with laughter which is always a added bonus . The room was very clean and the bed was awesome . The furnishing were above average and tailored to a more traditional style . Nice fully equipped kitchen in the living room area with double french style doors separating the master bedroom and bath . The full breakfast was hot and tasty and above average for this type of setting . We WILL be returning to this hotel as our son just got a new design job at NIKE .
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
keith
"a great place to stay"
The people there were really nice and helpful.The room was clean and the entire place was extremely nice
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Needed someplace close to Provident St Vincent Hos"
Very nice hotel, quiet, clean, comfortable. Excellent breakfast buffet.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
m
"Good amenities, not suited for business travelers"
I was pleasantly surprised the hotel offered breakfast and an evening meal, coupled with an attractive room rate it was a nice find. The only thing holding me back from rating the hotel higher is the internet, it's extremely slow and in major need of an upgrade.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Jeffrey
"great!"
Awesome hotel! Friendly staff! Perfect for family vacation!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ade
"Very Nice Hotel."
It was very nice Hotel to stay at very good price. Rooms were little small but very comfortable and good. Loved the stay!!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Nice hotel, large room tv in bedroom and in living area. Comfortable bed, no problems
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"convenient, thru Expedia"
Very nice hotel, staff pleasant and helpful, little extras nice, such as a present-wrapping station. Good breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Leslie
"Hotel stay"
Would stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Alice
"Always a great place to stay."
We love coming here as the hotel is close to everything we do, the staff is always very helpful, rooms clean and comfortable, and the beds are the best. The breakfast offerings are way beyond the continental concept. This is our go-to-place when coming to the Portland area.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Suzanne
"Nice rooms, great breakfast!"
We always stay at this hotel when we go to Portland to visit our grandchildren. The rooms have a kitchette, a living room with a hide-a-bed and a bedroom with a very comfortable bed! The breakfast has everything from oatmeal to waffles, bacon and eggs. Very clean hotel and friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice and comfortable"
The staff was friendly and efficent. The breakfast was very good.
6 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
Brent
"not a happy camper"
was not happy with the condition of the carpet & the furniture seemed very outdated (mainly the couch & chair) although the bed was very comfortable seems like more attention was place in other areas of the room rather than where your 1st line of sight was which is in the living room area.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Clean, roomy, fresh, convenient location."
We spent a weekend in Beaverton, OR and were looking for a clean and centrally located hotel. This hotel seemed to fit the bill and we were pleasantly surprised. It is close to the freeway, food and shopping yet located in a cul-de-sac and quite quiet. Registration process was quick and easy and the room was sparkling, with a comfortable bed and plenty of room.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Ken
"visiting family nearby very good location"
nice helpful staff nice breakfast easy parking staff was very helpful
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
uncle roy
"A+ Reviews!!!!!"
My family was very impressed by Homewood Suites in Beaverton, Oregon! My 3 young sons, my mom, my sister & a friend all stayed very comfortably in one suite. The pull out sofa was the thing that sealed the deal, free breakfast AND free dinner, stove , fridge, microwave & they even left us popcorn! We will definitely be staying here every year for our yearly shopping trip up to seattle! Great $$ saver for extendend stays. Saved a ton on food, with the free food & the stove, & by bringing our own food:)
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Faith
Checked in late and checked out early, so not much time to experience the hotel. The rooms are mini apartments and the breakfast had a good selection. Price point, location, and overall satisfaction are a good reason to stay here.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Disappointing"
I splurged and went for a hotel with suites. It was still relatively inexpensive. The suite (two rooms, a bedroom and a living room/kitchen) was nice; however, the amenities and service were lacking. If it had been a budget hotel, it wouldn't have bothered me so much. But it all added up to a disappointing experience. Some of the problems: my room key kept getting mysteriously de-magnetized, requiring a trek all the way back down to the front desk to get it fixed; the water pressure was terrible; the a/c was locked so you couldn't set it below 68 degrees, even though it was very hot and 68 degrees wasn't cutting it; the wifi was slow and sometimes non-responsive; the TV only had a few channels; they provided shampoo but no conditioner, etc. All minor inconveniences until they add up. It was just not what I expected from a more upscale hotel. And honestly, it suffered in comparison to the previous hotel I stayed at, which had about the same level of amenities, but was half the price. I expected more.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Convenient and Comfortable"
For us, Homewood Suites are always a great solution for business or leisure travel. The free breakfast makes it easy for us to get up and go, and we love the fact that they allow dogs. This particular location, in Beaverton, is slightly older and shows its wear in a few places. Our room, for example, had a slight musty smell. That said, the service of the staff, the size of the rooms, the location of the hotel, and other small things like parking and wireless Internet, all made for a very pleasant and comfortable stay. We would stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Excellant facility"
We came to attend the Portland Marathon and enjoy being together as a family. The suite was perfect for that purpose. However our runner was injuried and in order to complete the race took longer than ancipated. We arranged for extended stay until 2 pm but later had to ask for another 2 hours. That last 2 hours charged was outrageous. I expected to pay $50 or more but half the room charge is ridiculous.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Spacious and comfy accommodations"
The suite was very comfortable and helpful staff. Well worth the price.
2 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
Kris
"Pleasant Stay"
It was great once we found it. It is set back a bit and we got there after dark. I couldn't give my husbands directions quickly enough from my phone, but only had to turn around once I think. I felt like the clerk was a bit flippant. My husband asked about Hilton Rewards. But she was helpful and courteous for the most part. I got some curdled milk for my oatmeal, but that was taken care of asap.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
S.
"Great hotel."
Always enjoy my stay here. Good breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014