All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
15525 Nw Gateway Ct, Beaverton, OR, 97006, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Delicious food
    Poor vibe
"Solid, nice homey hotel! :)"
Homewood was like a home away from home! We reserved the suite, so we had a bedroom plus a living room and kitchen. Very comfy, I love all the lighting options of so many lamps in the rooms. You can actually open your hotel window too, that's nice for fresh air. Two Tvs, ceiling fan over bed (love), private toilet and shower room, lots of plugs for our never ending electronics! Only downside, and I mean only, is they still have popcorn ceilings (little dated, but the hotel isn't very old) odd, and the shower had a lot of staining that could prob be taken out with a little comet and some elbow grease. (I own a cleaning biz, I look for things like that!) But that's reaching, that seriously was all the issue. Loved the place! Nice front desk people! And yummy breakfast! :)
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Hillsboro/Beaverton
Dear Alvin, Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking a few moments to review your stay! I'm glad that you enjoyed the suite, all of our rooms are full suites like that - the additional space can be a great benefit when travelling! We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Alvin
Great place for families but too noisy for business. The walls and floors are paper thin and the hotel is older and showing it.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Hillsboro/Beaverton
Thank you for staying with us recently! I'm so sorry to see that the hotel noisy during your stay. During the weekends we tend to have more of the families staying, I sincerely hope that you were still able to get a restful stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
Kathryn
"Good spacious hotel option"
Plenty of room in the suite. Plenty of dining options nearby.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
"Wonderful Stay!"
We enjoyed our stay, CJ cked us in and out he was a very nice young man. Our room was clean, bed was compy. I loved the full kitchen and separate bedrm from living room. We travel with our dog and I asked for a rm near the door and I got one .. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
Roxanne
Great hotel, good price, close to what we needed.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Molly
Visiting family in the area. Great stay!
5 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Will stay here again!"
We had a very nice stay. The hotel was quiet and clean. The breakfast was delicious and had a nice variety.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Convenient location... Grumpy staff"
I was placed in a room close to an exit for ease with my dog, and I greatly appreciate that. But when you book the room it doesn't let you know that it will be an extra fee per night to have your pet. The lady at that checked me in was short and curt. Obviously not a fan of her job. The room was dirty and the carpet is old.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
kristi
"Spacious"
It was a good room, lots of space but the beds weren't real comfortable. E everything else was fine.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Kathleen
"Not impressed, but we weren't there long."
The hotel was busy. We got their after 10 pm and had to wait 20 minutes for the front desk attendant to appear before checking us in. We even called, no one answered during the "break" time. We were put next to the guest laundry room. We didn't think it was that big of a deal, but apparently guests do laundry and drop everything all over the floor beginning at 4 am! Not a good room location. And the pool was closed, (appeared to be permanently) not that we were going to use it, but it's still September!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Bathroom not up to Hilton standard"
Had to take a point away for the cleaning of bathroom. There was a dead earwig left on bathroom floor and fuz dirt from mopping left behind toilet. The worst was the dead bug.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
CONNIE
"Nice suite in a quiet neighborhood"
Although our stay was very short, accommodations were very good, roomy, and nice. Breakfast was very good with a wide selection and filling. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Neighborhood is very quiet, and pool is fairly large for a hotel pool. If we ever stay in this area again, I would stay here again without any reservations.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Dale
"No complaints."
Great room and great service. Thanks guys!
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Location was great for our needs; close to Tualatin Rec Center. Breakfast was great; really like to rice with condiments option. Room was decent, but "leather" furniture was peeling and worn - needs to be replaced. All HD TV channels would have been nice. Overall, would stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
rob
"Great visit"
Hotel staff very friendly with an excellent breakfast available. I would highly recommend this especially to a family that is looking for several days of accomondation
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Dwanee
"not bad choice"
I would say the only problem was the location.there is nothing around the area. service is ok. breakfast wasn't bad but wasn't good too. Swimming pool was ok. I would rate it 3 of 5
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
I wish pets were allowed in non-smoking rooms.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great hotel."
Great room with comfortable bed and great atmosphere. Would absolutly stay here again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
steve
Stayed for the weekend. Didn't read the fine print and if the room doesn't say non-smoking, it is a smoking room. We ended up in a very strongly smelling smoking room the first night. We weren't able to move because the hotel was completely booked. The staff the next morning were very helpful and moved us into a non-smoking room. They offered to moved all our belongings, which I didn't expect. During our entire stay, staff were friendly and provided excellent service. The hotel is clearly a bit older than the décor, and some of the fixtures were dated. The sofa bed was not the most comfortable to sit on, but the lay out of the rooms was great. We really enjoyed having the extra space to spread out with our 3 young children. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Clean hotel, but uncomfortable beds and no a/c."
The beds at this hotel were some of the most uncomfortable that we have ever slept in. I realize it's a hotel and would never expect pillowtop or extreme comfort, but all 5 of us tossed and turned all night. My hips and lower back ached when I got up in the morning and even the kids had trouble sleeping. The room was incredibly stuffy and hot when we arrived (granted, it was 104 degrees outside) and it never really cooled down. The thermostat is "governed" at 68 degrees, so you can not set it any cooler than that, but it never reached that temperature in our room anyway. We called the front desk to see if they could check the a/c unit in our room and a really nice guy did show up and changed the filter for us, which seemed to help only slightly. Breakfast was good, but most of the trays were empty. It seemed like the staff was having a hard time keeping up with all the diners. I don't like to give a bad review because I know the staff try hard, but overall we did not enjoy our time here. If they could do some upgrades to the air conditioning units and beds, it would have been a much more pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Mediocre to Bad Experience"
This is the worse Hilton I have stayed in, my room had a foul odor and a very loud machine trying to eliminate the odor. There was a large hole in the wall on the outside of the hotel room which was probably due to water damage and the foul odor. I asked the front desk to remove the "ozone" machine from my room when I went out to dinner upon my return it was still there. I unplugged it and had them remove it in the morning. Additionally this hotel is very warn and older, needs to be upgraded desperately to be equivalent with the brand. Bias Alert: I have a high expectation for all Hilton properties since its a brand, I expect all hotels to live up to the best experience I have had in any.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Anthony
"Think I got the worst room for using hotels.com"
Felt like we got the worst room in the place since we went through Hotels.com. You question in your head why they make it a point to tell you that you booked through them on check in. Our room was missing the chair and ottoman that was in the picture and in other rooms. The a/c barely worked. There were a lot of minor cosmetic flaws in the room such as where the floor transitions were. Only 1 of the 2 stoves worked and the shower made a mess on the floor and ran out by the sink. They had all day coffee service, but it was only hot till the afternoon. At the end of the day I guess the priced matched what we got for the Portland area. But I do think we got the worst suite they had in the place.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Nice suite, dinner and breakfast included midweek.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Nice place to rest your head."
It was very convenient to the highway and everything you needed was a short driving distance away.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"1 day stay"
All was great, bed a little hard for me.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Darrell
Great hotel! The only thing was that they ran out of their breakfast food 1/2 hour earlier than the breakfast hour ended. However, the staff was very apologetic and made up for it the next day.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Older hotel but clean and nice staff.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Ruth
"Will go again."
Great staff and pleasant room. Nice extras at Mon-Thurs dinners
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Very nice accommodations."
The only downfall was that the food for breakfast ran out too early.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Not bad."
I was traveling with my adult son. We appreciated having separate rooms so as not to disturb each other's sleep. However our particular unit on the ground floor was too dark for my liking. Don't stay here unless you can get a unit higher up where there's some sunshine pouring in the window in the morning. The full breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Marvin
"Early Father's Day"
Had an overnight stay with my 2 daughters and we all enjoyed our stay. Location was centralized to everywhere we went. Room was clean and organized. Breakfast was excellent and staff were very helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Alexander
"good place to stay on the westside"
Really enjoyed our stay. Staff was really nice and attentive. Really liked how the unit had a separate sleeping area. Liked the continental breakfast options. Dining area was spacious. Lots of natural light coming in to help you wake up.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kimberly
"Great hotel with great rates!!"
We really enjoyed our stay here! We were in town for our daughter's soccer tournament, our daughter stayed in another hotel with her team. We ended up not needing to stay all of the nights reserved. Last time that happened, we were still charged for the extra night, even though we checked out early, and here they were very sweet and didn'tforce us to pay for a room we weren't going to be staying in. They even remembered we were there for a tournament, asking us how it went! The complimentary breakfast also exceeded our expectations with lots of hot and cold items to choose from, even a make-your-own waffle bar. We have stayed at way fancier and expensive hotels that were supposed to have free breakfast only to wake up and find a couple of muffins. If I have to find something to complain about, it would only be that their flat screen TVs aren't hooked up to HD, and channels were limited. Which to us, didn't matter much as we weren't there to watch TV anyway. So in closing, we loved it here, and if we are ever in the area again (which did I also mention the location of the hotel was literally 5 minutes away from everything? Loved it!) this will absolutely be where we stay.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Kimberlie
"located at the corner of Nike campus"
be careful when you booked your room... they still have SMOKING room.
Other trip May 29, 2015
I enjoyed the stay. Though rooms and beds are little small, It has all utilities like a home. but breakfast is not good and very limited. Please improve this. Rest all is very good.
Other trip May 26, 2015
krish
"Quick Visit"
The beds were comfortable. Stayed short amount of time. The continental breakfast was great as well.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Rebecca
"Portland - Family Event - Jiujutsu Tournament"
I visit my children and grandchildren 3-4 times a year. We are twelve. In lieu of my son's and grandson's first Jiujutsu Match we decided on a family affair and all traveled to Portland for the event. I chose Homewood Suites. ZERO COMPLAINTS!!! They even let my daughter and granddaughter's little dogs in for a modest fee. Extremely comfortable rooms for our needs...impeccable service. I will stay here again with my family....
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Well located for Portland visit."
We like this place. We've stayed there a few times now. Comfortable rooms and a good breakfast at a reasonable price. The surroundings are uninteresting but it is well located to get to downtown Portland, Beaverton or Hillsboro pretty quickly. No complaints at all with the service, check ins or outs or the room. We will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Feels like home away from home"
The hotel staff treated us like family and went above and beyond to accommodate our every wish!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Rebekah
Pleasant, clean, quiet, nice staff, good location for our needs.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"was so sweet to stay there"
We loved it there.it was clean and the staff was so sweet we loved giving them our donuts.we will stay there the next time we come up there.
5 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Wonderful breakfast, area is great close to many things, easy access to freeways. Nice area for a walk. Rooms nice s big, will definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Winterhaks fan!
"Hotel close to business needs"
The hotel was close to the two locations that we were traveling for business. Very clean, wonderful staff. We will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Very nice location with friendly staff and good meal.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Stay Freindly Staff"
This Hilton Suites hit all the right buttons for me . Friendly staff that made us feel welcome along with laughter which is always a added bonus . The room was very clean and the bed was awesome . The furnishing were above average and tailored to a more traditional style . Nice fully equipped kitchen in the living room area with double french style doors separating the master bedroom and bath . The full breakfast was hot and tasty and above average for this type of setting . We WILL be returning to this hotel as our son just got a new design job at NIKE .
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
keith
"a great place to stay"
The people there were really nice and helpful.The room was clean and the entire place was extremely nice
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Needed someplace close to Provident St Vincent Hos"
Very nice hotel, quiet, clean, comfortable. Excellent breakfast buffet.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
m
"Good amenities, not suited for business travelers"
I was pleasantly surprised the hotel offered breakfast and an evening meal, coupled with an attractive room rate it was a nice find. The only thing holding me back from rating the hotel higher is the internet, it's extremely slow and in major need of an upgrade.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Jeffrey
"great!"
Awesome hotel! Friendly staff! Perfect for family vacation!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ade
"Very Nice Hotel."
It was very nice Hotel to stay at very good price. Rooms were little small but very comfortable and good. Loved the stay!!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014