All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here15525 Nw Gateway Ct, Beaverton, OR, 97006, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Awesome hotel. Free breakfast. And free dinner every weekday. Hotel staff is very helpful and pleasing.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Our Favorite Place!"
We come to Beaverton often to visit family and we always stay at Homewood Suites. The rooms are nice and big. The breakfast is always great!
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Carla
"problem fixed"
My daughter apparently had ordered a movie while we were there. We didnt know about it til check out. When we looked confused as to Why we were Bring charged for it, the front desk lady called the manager and reversed the charges for us.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice place, could use higher quality bed."
Everything was great but the bed quality.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"It is an excellent place to stay with the family."
We like the cleanness of the room, and 2 bedrooms with doors work very well for us.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Very comfortable base"
We all had a great time. We used this hotel as a family vacation base and traveled all around, coast to Columbia River Valley. Easy to get in and out. The breakfast and weekdays dinners were a bonus.
5 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
DK
The only issue and it wasn't too much of an issue for my family was the fact the elevators were not working. Nice hotel and great breakfast! The staff were very nice and professional.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
excellent hotel accomodations.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Terri
"On top of it"
We were not in our room, but 20 minutes and the phone rang checking up on what we thought about our room. Our toilet was constatly running, and so they offered us a diferent room, but we stayed as we were settled in. The next day they fixed it while we were out. The bed and pillows were hevean, best nights of sleep ever. Loved having a seperate seating area as we were not on the same sleep cycle. Breakfast and lunches were good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"I had a great stay."
Staff was super. Provided complementary Internet, breakfast and dinner.
5 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Really great overall!"
The staff, especially housekeeping, was outstanding. Our room was clean and comfortable. The morning breakfasts were tasty. Everyone seemed to go above and beyond there. We highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay again in the future.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
M
This is my first visit to a Homewood Suites facility. The facility was great with a convienent location and a great value. The food was great with breakfast and dinner included even the wine was good. The hotel staff was very cheerful and polite. Highly recommend this facility.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
alan
"Very comfortable space"
Very comfortable rooms with lots of space. We enjoy stating here vs other hotels in the area
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Don
"Quiet and convenient"
We stayed at the Homewood Suites while waiting for escrow to close on our new house in Beaverton.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
marina
"Nice place to stay during the holidays."
Loved the fact that they had snacks and beverages set up for any time. The long table complete with wrapping paper and everything needed to wrap Christmas presents in the lobby was perfect. I didn't have to purchase those items and then throw away what I didn't use away before flying back home. Since we had flown in to visit family, many of our gifts had to be purchased after our arrival, and it was wonderful to be able to visit with wrapped gifts. Thank you!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
nbrach
"Great Place to stay"
I really enjoyed my stay with my family at Hilton HomeWood Beaverton. Nice and clean rooms. Excellent staff, Very helpful specially the breakfast staff. She was super nice. I generally dislike carpeted rooms because the carpet looks old and dirty. Their carpet was not bad, but wooden floors are better.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"No complaints at all"
Enjoyed my stay to the fullest, comfortable bed, very polite and helpful staff, good breakfast and dinner.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
Ashish
"Very friendly and welcoming"
The overall experience at the hotel was amazing, they were courteous, friendly, and went the extra mile.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
nav
"Stay Here"
This Hotel was very comfortable. The only downfall was the breakfast in the morning. There was a 12-year-old hockey team staying there so breakfast was packed with boys cleaning out the food as fast as the staff could fill it. This was a major inconvenience to the other guest that were trying to get and have a quiet breakfast. Going forward when they have large groups they should set up a conference room specifically for them. Especially if they are children! Other than that the Hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Rose
"Great property"
This is not the first time we have stayed at Homewood Suites. We love this hotel and highly recommend it. We always get a lovely, clean, quiet room. The staff is friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
CJ Meeks
"Great room with more room & features than expected"
The seperate room for the bedroom was very nice when I was up before he was. It's also great to have a kitchen, 2 TVs and a nicely furnished seperate area to hang out. The thermostat didn't work as expected, and being too hot was a problem on the top floor. I guess they had all AC off for the winter, which would have been fine if a fan without heat was an option or the heat didn't turn on if it neared 68degrees. We are used to living in 64 or lower because we just toss on a sweater if cold. It's always better for us to sleep with more blankets & have the outside room nice & cool. This hotel thermostat only let us pick between 68-72 degrees. If you wanted anything else--too bad. Besides that--everything including the parking was easy. I did get charged $10 more than my reservation said, but they couldnt help me, so I have yet to call hotels.com to make it right. In order to get 5 out of 5 they would need to fix the price & the temperature for clients.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
L. & C.
"Great find!"
Stayed here after a concert in Portland, and was very happy with the comfort of the room. Actually wish we had more time to spend there. Would definitely stay again if the need arises!
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2013
Alyssa Manwill
"great service, convenient"
I was impressed by the front desk service, it was extremely prompt and the staff helped us with two things very quickly. Convenient breakfast - free, and plenty of options. Would have preferred if the room temp could go colder - 68 was the lowest it could go.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Convenient location, friendly staff."
The room was very comfortable for an extended stay. It was conveniently located near the highway with plenty of restaurants nearby. I would stay again when I return to Portland.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very convenient location to freeway"
Breakfast every morning was very good with a nice variety of foods. Registration desk staff and breakfast staff were very cordial and professional. I would stay here again when I visit my family in the Portland area.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Helen
"Great value!"
Clean and good location. Great value for the cost.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
For business stay....except the breakfast almost 100% the same...not much could be compliant
14 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
I love Homewood Suites. The hotel staff was friendly but I found the housekeeping staff to be a bit rude. They came while my kids were taking a nap and were rude when I told them they we didnt need the room cleaned but would like them to take the trash. I dont know why they would be upset by that but they were. Other than that I love Homewood Suites, free wifi, free breakfast, free dinner 4 days a week, comfortable accommodations. Food wasnt fantastic but it was free!
4 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Comfortable staying"
The staffs are nice and very helpful.
7 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
Ruby
"Great hotel option"
Hotel staff was happy to call us a cab and was very pleasant every time we entered the lobby. Homewood suites has never disappointed.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Amazing staff"
We visited our new granddaughter recently and the staff was amazing!! Katlyn Whitney went above and beyond in customer service. We were surprised by gifts for our new granddaughter and treats for my husband and I from Katyln with a wonderful card thanking us for staying at the Homewood!!! It truly was by far the best experience we have had at any hotel!! We will be returning!! Thank you for sharing our joy of being new grandparents!!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Nama and Pap
"good staff and good food"
Bed comfortable, couch and chair not so much. Carpet was stained and worn, other than that room was clean. Breakfast was include everyday and supper Monday thru Thursday. Food and service was good and saved us a ton of money.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Randy
"Nice hotel, friendly staff!"
Nice hotel, walking distance to restaurants. Very accommodating staff, they let me check in early. Provided free milk for my toddler. Free Wifi! Also, the free breakfast buffet was a huge plus when traveling with children. Quiet nights sleep in a comfortable bed. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again!!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Alisha
"Good Location"
Good hotel at a good price. A very nice park/rec center nearby with good walking and running trails.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"a very nice stay"
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Friendly and accommodating staff.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
T
"nice comfort hotel, good for family"
It was a very nice experience at the hotel. The front desk lady was very nice when we checked in. We asked for a toothbrush & she was very nice and helpful and even gave us toothpaste. The hotel has coffee/tea on the loby at all times which is a very nice service to have. The room itself is a little dated compared to the last time we were here (over 5 years ago). The carpet was worn in the room. The carpet on the stairs from main level to second level was also worn and the stair rails need a little wipe as I can see dirt a long the rails. The breakfast was very plentiful and good.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Judy
"Nice hotel, conveniently located"
The staff was friendly, the room clean and very roomy, and the breakfast way above average when compared to other similar hotels we've stayed at.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Excellent!"
The hotel is beautiful! Employees and the service is great as well!! I will definitely recommend staying there!
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
Hampton
"Well located for business or pleasure"
We stayed at this lovely hotel over a 3 day weekend. Our suite was lovely, spacious, and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of all amenities, from the toiletries (Ginger Lime from Bath/Body Works!) to the spacious room and comfortable appointments. Lots of electrical outlets meant no need for the travel extension cord that lives in my bag--a first, I believe. Breakfast buffet was well stocked and delicious with lots of choices. Access into Portland was easy, and our initial fears of distance and traffic were not borne out. Altogether a great place
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Patti
"Great place to stay if you are in the Beaverton."
Took advantage of the complementary breakfast (and dinner a couple of night - avail Mon-Thur). Rooms also have kitchen facilities so this can help save money for those on a budget. Staff all very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Gail
Great experience. Great experience. Great experience. Great experience. Great experience. Great experience. Great experience.Great experience. Great experience. Great experience. Great experience.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Maggie
"Very nice place to stay."
This is a lovely hotel. Not the first time we have stayed at a Homewood Suites. Always a good value for the money. Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed. It is located right off the freeway (26) and close to many shops and restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
CJ
"One of the nicest hotel I stayed so far"
I was impressed with the quality of the room, the beds, pillows ant the room itself makes you feel at home. Clean room and bathrooms and the room smells fresh and clean everyday. The front desk reps are friendly, helpful and professional. It was a very nice stay in the hotel and one of the best in Oregon. Breakfast and reception dinner is a plus....variety of foods to choose from. Would definitely stay here again next time we'll visit Oregon. I recommend this hotel to everyone!!!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Norli
"Nice people and delicious food!"
I was happy from the first moment I checked in. The hotel staff is so friendly and welcoming. My favorite thing about this hotel, however, was the included dinner and breakfast. It's a great way to save money when you're on a budget.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Andy W.
Convenient, clean, quiet, affordable. Full kitchen and separate "living room" would be great for a longer stay (we were only there one night). Good, hot breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Nice and comfort"
Overall ot was perfect. I liked the kitchen in suites. Room temperature control worked perfect. Breakfast was also nice.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
mike
"free dinner"
When I first got there, I didn't like the way their lobby smelled. It smelt like they've just shampooed their carpet...Little too humid. I got to my room and it wasn't a studio. I actually had a room and liviving room. It looked clean and King size bed was very comfortable. I had a severe back pain so I was worried that the bed might be too soft but it was perfect. They serve not only breakfast but dinner too for those who wants to save more on their trip.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"close to OHSU"
It was very nice the staff were very friendly. we were very satisfied. We will bw making several trips to Beaverton and Portland because my husband has cancer and needs treatments up there. I wished the hotel charge was not so expensive Or I wished there were a discount for Cancer patients. that would be wonderful.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
Ronald
"great for the price and location"
It's very convenient to have a working kitchen and utensils in a room, especially I'm with family. Groceries and gas stations are within a mile. The location isn't traffic jammed. It's right off hwy 26. Breakfast was great. Staff is the best!!! Can't say anything about the exercise room. Internet connection was having issues, so I gave up. Didn't desperately need the internet, so I didn't bother. Mattress wasn't comfortable. I felt every spring edging into my back. Everything works, so it's great!
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Ntaub
"Very good for the price."
A little better than we expected. Service was fine, the room comfortable & clean. Breakfast was mediocre, but at least it was there. If I was in the area again, I would stay here.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013