All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
15525 Nw Gateway Ct, Beaverton, OR, 97006, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Pleasant stays"
We really enjoyed our stays. The room is clean and well maintained. We loved our king size bed and it feels like our bed at home. We would stay here again on our next visit.
4 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Thu
"Love it"
Definitely a must repeat
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Hilda
Great! Staff was kind and helpful. Only complaint is TV not working in bedroom of suite.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Patti Thomas
"Great place to stay right outside of Portland"
We stayed one night in a king & foldout room. The staff was very nice, helpful, and prompt. The hotel has a small pool and hot tub area, as well as a workout room with a few exercise machines. There was an affordable breakfast buffet ($12 for adults, $7 for children) in the morning with lots of options ranging from pastries, cereals, omelettes, bacon and sausage, waffles, yogurt and fresh fruit.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
M
"Wonderful."
Very comfortable. Staff was awesome! Breakfast was great. Rooms were clean and spacious.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Allie
"Excellent hotel"
This was our first stay at a HomeWood Suites and it won't be our last. This was by far my favorite hotel stay in the last few years. It was clean, quiet and had a great breakfast. The rooms are very spacious and the kitchenette was a great bonus.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
I was so surprised and impressed with this hotel. We stayed at several hotels during our vacation and this was the most comfortable with great beds.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Nice place, friendly staff, free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, close to the highway, perfect for families and business travelers who are staying for a couple days, I will be back
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
wm
"Too bad it was a smoking room"
Great place except it was a smoking room. They tried to find a nonsmoking room at another Hilton but the area was booked solid.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
J.
"Tired hotel... ready for renovation"
Staff was very professional and great. They were very apologetic for the old property in desperate need of updating. Room and furniture were old and worn, bathtub dirty due to age, and the list goes on....
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Patrick
"Dated hotel, in dire need of renovation!"
Of the many stays with different Homewood Suites, this property was by far the worse, due to the old and poor condition of the property and rooms. The staff, however, were very nice and friendly. The furniture was worn, carpet was worn and dirty, the bathtub was dirty and old. The cleaning crew was not that great- found hair in the tub daily. Wanted to leave after 1st night (of 3 nights), but was unable to find a better hotel last minute.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
My husband and 5yr old daughter stayed one night during the holiday weekend. We enjoyed our stay. Everyone we encountered was great, especially the morning breakfast staff. There was a lot of variety for breakfast including waffles, sausage, potatoes, eggs, muffins, oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc... The only thing that prevented me from giving a 5 was we happen to park in an area that a tree sprays sap all over your car. Not a pleasant surprise since we washed our car before arriving to the hotel. When I spoke with the manager, she knew what I was talking about but there was no resolution for it. They should either warn guests not to park there, remove the tree or offer a free car wash for those who park in that area unknowingly.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Maria
"Very friendly hotel"
We stayed there for three nights. Very comfortable and clean. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Gracey
"Amazing service"
We stayed here just passing through the area and the staff went above and beyond! Our initial room had some things that were damaged and we wanted them to note it so we didn't get charged. They not only moved our room they also treated my hubby and I to dinner! They said that we should never have a first impression be negative with them so they wanted to make it up to us! Now that's service and hospitality at its best! I was blown away!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Carrie
"Comfortable, quiet hotel"
We enjoyed our short stay - the room was comfortable, staff friendly, and the kitchen contained all the amenities we needed.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Gail
Awesome hotel. Free breakfast. And free dinner every weekday. Hotel staff is very helpful and pleasing.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Our Favorite Place!"
We come to Beaverton often to visit family and we always stay at Homewood Suites. The rooms are nice and big. The breakfast is always great!
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Carla
"problem fixed"
My daughter apparently had ordered a movie while we were there. We didnt know about it til check out. When we looked confused as to Why we were Bring charged for it, the front desk lady called the manager and reversed the charges for us.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice place, could use higher quality bed."
Everything was great but the bed quality.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"It is an excellent place to stay with the family."
We like the cleanness of the room, and 2 bedrooms with doors work very well for us.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Very comfortable base"
We all had a great time. We used this hotel as a family vacation base and traveled all around, coast to Columbia River Valley. Easy to get in and out. The breakfast and weekdays dinners were a bonus.
5 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
DK
The only issue and it wasn't too much of an issue for my family was the fact the elevators were not working. Nice hotel and great breakfast! The staff were very nice and professional.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
excellent hotel accomodations.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Terri
"On top of it"
We were not in our room, but 20 minutes and the phone rang checking up on what we thought about our room. Our toilet was constatly running, and so they offered us a diferent room, but we stayed as we were settled in. The next day they fixed it while we were out. The bed and pillows were hevean, best nights of sleep ever. Loved having a seperate seating area as we were not on the same sleep cycle. Breakfast and lunches were good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"I had a great stay."
Staff was super. Provided complementary Internet, breakfast and dinner.
5 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Really great overall!"
The staff, especially housekeeping, was outstanding. Our room was clean and comfortable. The morning breakfasts were tasty. Everyone seemed to go above and beyond there. We highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay again in the future.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
M
This is my first visit to a Homewood Suites facility. The facility was great with a convienent location and a great value. The food was great with breakfast and dinner included even the wine was good. The hotel staff was very cheerful and polite. Highly recommend this facility.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
alan
"Very comfortable space"
Very comfortable rooms with lots of space. We enjoy stating here vs other hotels in the area
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Don
"Quiet and convenient"
We stayed at the Homewood Suites while waiting for escrow to close on our new house in Beaverton.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
marina
"Nice place to stay during the holidays."
Loved the fact that they had snacks and beverages set up for any time. The long table complete with wrapping paper and everything needed to wrap Christmas presents in the lobby was perfect. I didn't have to purchase those items and then throw away what I didn't use away before flying back home. Since we had flown in to visit family, many of our gifts had to be purchased after our arrival, and it was wonderful to be able to visit with wrapped gifts. Thank you!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
nbrach
"Great Place to stay"
I really enjoyed my stay with my family at Hilton HomeWood Beaverton. Nice and clean rooms. Excellent staff, Very helpful specially the breakfast staff. She was super nice. I generally dislike carpeted rooms because the carpet looks old and dirty. Their carpet was not bad, but wooden floors are better.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"No complaints at all"
Enjoyed my stay to the fullest, comfortable bed, very polite and helpful staff, good breakfast and dinner.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
Ashish
"Very friendly and welcoming"
The overall experience at the hotel was amazing, they were courteous, friendly, and went the extra mile.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
nav
"Stay Here"
This Hotel was very comfortable. The only downfall was the breakfast in the morning. There was a 12-year-old hockey team staying there so breakfast was packed with boys cleaning out the food as fast as the staff could fill it. This was a major inconvenience to the other guest that were trying to get and have a quiet breakfast. Going forward when they have large groups they should set up a conference room specifically for them. Especially if they are children! Other than that the Hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Rose
"Great property"
This is not the first time we have stayed at Homewood Suites. We love this hotel and highly recommend it. We always get a lovely, clean, quiet room. The staff is friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
CJ Meeks
"Great room with more room & features than expected"
The seperate room for the bedroom was very nice when I was up before he was. It's also great to have a kitchen, 2 TVs and a nicely furnished seperate area to hang out. The thermostat didn't work as expected, and being too hot was a problem on the top floor. I guess they had all AC off for the winter, which would have been fine if a fan without heat was an option or the heat didn't turn on if it neared 68degrees. We are used to living in 64 or lower because we just toss on a sweater if cold. It's always better for us to sleep with more blankets & have the outside room nice & cool. This hotel thermostat only let us pick between 68-72 degrees. If you wanted anything else--too bad. Besides that--everything including the parking was easy. I did get charged $10 more than my reservation said, but they couldnt help me, so I have yet to call hotels.com to make it right. In order to get 5 out of 5 they would need to fix the price & the temperature for clients.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
L. & C.
"Great find!"
Stayed here after a concert in Portland, and was very happy with the comfort of the room. Actually wish we had more time to spend there. Would definitely stay again if the need arises!
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2013
Alyssa Manwill
"great service, convenient"
I was impressed by the front desk service, it was extremely prompt and the staff helped us with two things very quickly. Convenient breakfast - free, and plenty of options. Would have preferred if the room temp could go colder - 68 was the lowest it could go.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"Convenient location, friendly staff."
The room was very comfortable for an extended stay. It was conveniently located near the highway with plenty of restaurants nearby. I would stay again when I return to Portland.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very convenient location to freeway"
Breakfast every morning was very good with a nice variety of foods. Registration desk staff and breakfast staff were very cordial and professional. I would stay here again when I visit my family in the Portland area.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Helen
"Great value!"
Clean and good location. Great value for the cost.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
For business stay....except the breakfast almost 100% the same...not much could be compliant
14 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
I love Homewood Suites. The hotel staff was friendly but I found the housekeeping staff to be a bit rude. They came while my kids were taking a nap and were rude when I told them they we didnt need the room cleaned but would like them to take the trash. I dont know why they would be upset by that but they were. Other than that I love Homewood Suites, free wifi, free breakfast, free dinner 4 days a week, comfortable accommodations. Food wasnt fantastic but it was free!
4 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Comfortable staying"
The staffs are nice and very helpful.
7 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
Ruby
"Great hotel option"
Hotel staff was happy to call us a cab and was very pleasant every time we entered the lobby. Homewood suites has never disappointed.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Amazing staff"
We visited our new granddaughter recently and the staff was amazing!! Katlyn Whitney went above and beyond in customer service. We were surprised by gifts for our new granddaughter and treats for my husband and I from Katyln with a wonderful card thanking us for staying at the Homewood!!! It truly was by far the best experience we have had at any hotel!! We will be returning!! Thank you for sharing our joy of being new grandparents!!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Nama and Pap
"good staff and good food"
Bed comfortable, couch and chair not so much. Carpet was stained and worn, other than that room was clean. Breakfast was include everyday and supper Monday thru Thursday. Food and service was good and saved us a ton of money.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Randy
"Nice hotel, friendly staff!"
Nice hotel, walking distance to restaurants. Very accommodating staff, they let me check in early. Provided free milk for my toddler. Free Wifi! Also, the free breakfast buffet was a huge plus when traveling with children. Quiet nights sleep in a comfortable bed. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again!!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Alisha
"Good Location"
Good hotel at a good price. A very nice park/rec center nearby with good walking and running trails.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"a very nice stay"
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Friendly and accommodating staff.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013