All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4451 Beltline Road, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"It was just okay..."
The staff was ok, but there are lots of smoking rooms which caused the entire hotel to smell like smoke. I also asked if I could be put In a room with elevator access bc I had huge heavy bags and was told there was nothing so I had to drag 3 heavy bags up 2 flights of stairs to get to me room. Pretty miserable.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Judith
"Nice place if you can find it."
The sign for the hotel is not close enough to Beltline Rd. so it is hard to find. But the room was nice and breakfast god
5 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Anthony
"Valentine nite"
I like staying at this hotel
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
LaSandra
"romantic weekend"
Great place
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very enjoyable weekend getaway..."
Very friendly staff. Very clean room and food was hood too! Would definitely stay again. Fine dining establishments all around also.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Greg
"Cave style room, no window"
Room had a bad smell and only a tiny window towards the north next to the entrance door, cave style, didn't feel comfortable. While there was nothing else wrong with the place I for sure will not come back to this accommodation.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"A Grat Stay Place Vacation"
stay was great !
3 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
rob
"Almost eggless for 2 out of 3 days."
The room was not real clean, with past customers various hair on the hard surfaces. The breakfast was OK, but it seems like as soon as Sunday and Monday rolled around there was an austerity budget for the scrambled eggs. When I arrived @ 8:00-8:15 both mornings there was almost no eggs and what was there was hard and had been there a while.
3 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Stephen
"To Infinity and Beyond"
The hotel is awesome for your family and pets.They went to infinity and beyond to make sure I was comfortable.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Angel
"very good"
Good hotel and good service.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Amarilys
"good"
trip with my wife and a 4yr old for year
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
jeffrrey
"Dallas for the Cotton Bowl and Entertaining"
Hundreds or restaurants to choose from within walking distance. Great value and comfort for the family
8 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good place"
It is a nice and confortable . The staff very ftiendly
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
cuau
"I always stay here."
This is a great hotel. The rooms are clean, spacious & nicely furnished. The customer service is always outstanding. The only small downside to this property is 1) it's 2-story with exterior corridors & no elevator so you have to hike up a flight of stairs with your luggage & 2) you have to go outside & back to the main bldg/lobby for the breakfast & reception...but the food is good. This hotel is always my first choice when visiting this area.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"To Infinity and Beyond"
We stayed in town for the holidays due to my work schedule. The staff was superb and I would definitely stay again.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Angel
"Large family gayhering"
Stayed with family for holiday celebrations. Didn't like that the cute walkways made loading and unloading the car difficult or that the breakfast food was sub par, but everything else was wonderful!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
LILA
"Homewood Suites Review"
Enjoyable; loved the complementary breakfast and the service.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Eyad
"Great Location - Great Service"
Had a great stay - will return!
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Definately reccomend"
Very good value for the $$
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
lee
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel; close to food, entertainment and shopping.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Ken
"excellent"
this Hotel will be top priority selection if next time to Dallas.
15 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
YUNXIA
"Convenient location"
The hotel clerk was very nice and friendly, observed him speaking to a customer that was in front of me, he was so patient and friendly to the man, the guy didn't have a clue to where to go and how to get to near by places, the clerk was really helpful
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
yolanda
Nicer bigger room than the others in the area for a few dollars more. Includes breakfast and a lite dinner. We would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
brad
"comfortable"
Enjoyed the one bedroom suite
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Maryanne
"Adequate but Concerns for Single Women"
My stay was nice overall. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and professional. I stayed over a weekend so I did not get to experience their free weekly dinner buffets but it is a nice idea. The hotel is in need of some updating overall. The cleaning appears to be just acceptable in the units (the lobby is much better maintained.) The door mats outside each of the rooms need to be swept or vacuumed because they immediately give the appearance of it being run down because of how dirty they look. I returned late to the hotel most evenings I was there and was not comfortable walking through all the mature landscape and hedging to get to the building where my room was located. (There are several building with rooms and each room has its own door from the outside like in an apartment building.) I think the facility is great for family stays but would not recommend it for single women. The door in my unit did not appear to be well sealed (I could see light from the outside around the lower left edge of the door) That too made me uncomfortable. So I put a chair up against the door at night in addition to using the bolt. There were also Police department notices in the parking lot urging you not to leave valuables in your vehicle. Of course, I never do, but having to post those signs to me indicated there have been issues in the past. Overall, the facilities seemed adequate but I had some safety concerns.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"loved it"
went for a weekend getaway for honeymoon loved it we wanted to stay another night but had to go to work very quiet clean and staff friendly will return
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Allison
I have 2 complaints. upstairs neighbors can be heard walking around and the web site (also Expedia) doesn't give a pet weight limit. we have a 40 lb dog and found out when we checked in that there is a 25 lb limit. oh well. we stayed anyways.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Cyndy
The hotel was very comfortable. This was definitely a home away from home and I will recommend this hotel to anyone. I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean, the area was nice. The city has a lot to offer!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Stephany
"Nice Hotel and Area"
Nice size suite and affordable. Good location.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice room"
Large clean suite in well maintained hotel. Many good restaurants nearby
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
MTM
"Decent food"
Breakfast and dinner during business week was a nice benefit.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great Stay!!!"
Great Hotel.Thumbs up
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very family friendly place. Great breakfast"
This is a great place. It feels like home away from home. The room was clean. The breakfast was decent and most importantly the staff showed excellent customer service.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"The best town house like feel in addison"
The rooms were immaculate and service was fantastic!
4 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
had a great time, great breakfast, and great service everyone was very nice and happy to help you!!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
mom miller
"Excellent experience!!"
Clean comfortable room. Very courteous & helpful staff. Great selection of restaurants around hotel. Can recommend without reservation.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Ed
"One of the best stays"
Every thing was great. The comfort, cleanness, temperature, breakfast, location and its surroundings.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice Hotel -- Paper Thin Walls"
Everything about this hotel is satisfactory except that you can clearly hear conversations in adjacent room. One night I woke up thinking someone was in my bathroom when it was the toilet in the room next to mine being flushed.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Felt like home"
We opted for the family suite with the extra living space and kitchenette. It was great. The rooms were spacious and bed was comfortable. Breakfast is hot and delicious.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Homewood Suites"
I was a little early but they let me check my bags. When I returned for check-in, they refused to take a tip for the service. Room was quiet and clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The free breakfast was fantastic! Bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles plus all the usual cereal, yogurt and muffins. Housekeepers were very helpful and provided excellent service.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
bill
I think this is the nicest Homewood Suite I have ever stayed at. Staff was excellant
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"one night business stay"
air condition noisy & non smoker room smells smoke , I think it used to be a smoker room.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Awesome last minute booking"
My family and I had a wonderful stay at Homewood Suites. The room was awesome. I had previous reservation at a different Hotel and it was awful! I immediately requested a refund and booked this reservation through Hotels.com and was totally satisfied!!!
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Laila and kids
"Due to flight disruptions, stay was"
Due to flight disruptions, stay was cut short but accommodations were immaculate, spacious and inviting - would recommend to anyone!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"It's All Good"
A comfortable hotel in a convenient location. It's surrounded by various restaurants on both sides of the street as well as various shops and stores for all your needs. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Our room was a suite with full size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, sink, two burner stove top, and supplied with dishes, utensils and cookware. The hot breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The staff is courteous. We always enjoy our stay here and have no complaints. We stay here to visit family and will continue to stay here in future.
4 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
Cynthia M.
"Awesome get away!!"
The staff could not have been nicer!! We came for the Kaboomtown fireworks event and ended up finding a new get away destinantion. Awesomw service and amenities!!
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Suzanne
"excellent stay."
I stay here almost exclusively when in far north Dallas. Always friendly staff. Clean rooms. Couldn't ask for a better location near restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
jamie
"Great Suite Experience"
The staff went way out of their way to accommodate our request upon arrival for a second story room on nights when the hotel was completely sold out. This was our second superior stay - we'll be back!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014