All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Awesome vibe
"Vacation Stay"
4nights the hotel is a gem at any price with a great staff and well located. There is a card in your room that says if you miss your pet, they will provide a gold fish for your room, need I say more
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Edward
"BEWARE: Prepaid rooms "Not Available""
We were here for two nights. It is a beautiful hotel. However, we pre-paid for 2 Supreme rooms and were told upon arrival they did not have those available, but had Deluxe rooms available and would that be acceptable. What option do we really have? We did not receive a refund for the difference between a Supreme and a Deluxe room, but received two small 375ml bottles of wine. Not quite an adequate compensation. Other than that the place was great.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
pro: Location, Breakfast Ok: spa Con: room was not that clean, Sink was broken
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great, quiet location for the price"
Helpful staff, clean, rooms ok, public areas excellent. Would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
J
"Very nice Hotel in the City Center"
Hotel with a great breakfast and a nice service very near the city center (5 min walk to central square). I will choose again Hotel Maximilian for a stay in Prague.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Paulo
"Amazing experience."
Fantastic staff, wonderful surprise on Wednesday nights cheese and wine tasting. Ego superb assistant manager. Knows how to please his customers. Dining room staff generous Reception staff extremely helpful and forgot to mention. Location could not be any better Making sure all our friends and family will stay there. Check republic is the best.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
jojo
"Good location, comfortable, good value"
The hotel is very close to the center of Prague, 10 minute walk to many of the main Prague tourist attractions. The room was comfortable, with the exception of the pillows which were too few, too thin, and too soft. The breakfast buffet was great and the staff was very pleasant and helpful throughout our stay. We didn't have time to enjoy the Spa, but it looked nice and we will definitely try it next time we go.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Ali
"Prague - Maximilian"
Excellent hospitality. Grand amenities for the price. Wonderful staff. Decent location to most sights in starre mesto.
5 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"This Hotel is a must if you go to Prague"
Great customer service, best breakfast ever, great space and comfort in rooms. Nothing to complaint about, this Hotel is just perfect, simply unbeatable for the price range.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
isabel
"Cute Boutique Hotel in the Heart of Old Town"
This is an adorable little boutique hotel in the heart of Prague's Old Town. It's almost impossible to find - you'll see the "Zen Massage" sign, but you won't see the sign for the hotel. (They share a building.) It's right next to Le Degustation restaurant, for those who could use a hint. It's worth the difficulty finding the place, though. You can even request a fish for your room during your stay! So cute, and very progressive. We really enjoyed this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Anna
"Perfect locatiob"
The hotel was in the center of everything and the hotel staff was beyond accommodating
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Fiona
"Convenient and comfortable"
We stayed at Hotel Maximilian after a Christmas Markets River Cruise. We took a bus from Nuremberg to Prague. We didn't have any Czech crowns and had concerns about using taxis so it was great when the hotel offered to send a car for us and put the fare on our hotel bill. We stayed for 4 nights and were upgraded to a room with a view onto a church and the rooftops of Prague.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Gail
"Unparalleled Hospitality"
So I never write reviews, but this hotel definitely warranted one. Booked here upon a recommendation of a friend who stayed here due to the location and the fact you get a fish when you check in! The location is excellent - it's central to old town w/o being in the center of the Times Square atmosphere. For the price, the accommodations, and the hospitality they really should be charing more. We were treated like guests of an uber luxurious hotel. I can't stress how friendly and professional the staff are (especially after coming from Berlin where our hotel staff were very unaccommodating). I can't recommend this place enough. You will definitely enjoy your stay here.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Attentive team"
Very attentive staff. There was always someone asking if they could get something for me or how they could help me. I'll stay here again next time I'm in Prague.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Greg
"Prague Getawawy"
The Maximilian was a great choice. Great helpful staff, very well appointed for it's price, and very convenient to the heart of Prague life. Highly recommend.
4 night trip Nov 13, 2014
"Nice! Nice! Nice!"
I write my very first review during many years using Expedia because I really enjoyed staying at Maximilia. Everything was perfect - the location, the service and super friendly stuff. I definitely return to this oasis of comfort!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Sergey
"Lovely Staff, attrative hotel with few flaws."
The staff went out of their way to make up for any issues we encountered with the hotel accommodations. Allowing us to leave very happy for what could have been a less pleasant stay. The rooms are comfortable but could use a little design lift. The common areas are fantastic, great lounge with honesty bar, fantastic breakfast and loved having the garage parking on site.
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"A terrific stay at the Maximilian Hotel in Prague"
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The service by the hotel staff was consistently top notch and the quality of the room and hotel amenities was outstanding. We highly recommend the Maximilion!
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Howard
"The end of our three week Journey"
Staff at Maximillian are very friendly and helpful. Location is in a wonderfully quiet neighborhood within a few minutes walk to everything noisy and exciting. Great stay! Thank you,
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"One of my favorites"
I wrote a review, but it was too long, so it was rejected. Suffice it to say that everything about the hotel was fabulous, including the service of the friendly and attractive young personnel. The breakfast was fantastic. Highly recommended with no complaints. Good location IMO.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
We had a fantastic stay. The hotel was great. The staff was extremely friedly, and we felt that they went out of their way to make sure we were happy. The breakfast was awesome!!!! And the location was perfect. The only thing that I can say was a negative was that the elevator did not go all the way up to the 6th floor, it stopped at the 5th. And the elevator was too small for our double baby-stroller - but then again, our baby stroller is HUGE.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
CJ
Everything works at this hotel. The staff are great and the building is in excellent shape and very clean. Food for breakfast is excellent and generous. Great location and wonderfully quiet.
4 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"Thanks to the Maximilian, our LoveFest was amazing"
Prague was our first trip as an "official" couple and thanks to the Maximilian, it made it so incredibly special. The location was great, the service, the rooms, the entire experience was exceptional. The staff made us feel so special and even remembered it was my girlfriend's birthday and provided a small gift. So thoughtful and everyday we had a Big Big Smile on our faces as we stepped in after a long day of sightseeing and city run. The hotel also helped arrange for tennis lessons--they went out of their way to help us experience Prague even more so. Thank you to the staff--we will be returning to celebrate our 10th anniversary!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Ken
Nice modern room and facilities. Only complaint was that they gave us a handicap room. Breakfast was excellent. Good location close to Old Town Square. Lokal, a popular hospoda is next door. Another very good Czech restaurant nearby was Kolkovne. A very good Italian restaurant, Adeline's, is also adjacent to Kolkovne, both a very short walk from Maximillian.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
The first room that they gave us had a dirty carpet. In general the cleanliness was really not good. The bath towels were very small. The breakfast buffet was complete and the breakfast area was nice. WIFi in the room was very poor.
3 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Hotel was nice, clean and breakfast was delightful. Great location and the staff was very accommodating
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Very nice hotel, well located in a convenient area"
We were very comfortable, nice breakfast with many options. The location was very convenient to many sites, very easy to walk to the sites. Also many excellent neighborhood restaurants. The infused water and cookies out each afternoon were a special treat.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"Hotel Maximilian and Hotel Josef just fell short"
I wish I could say I was happy and satisfied with my stay at Hotel Maximilian, or actually Hotel Josef, but quite the opposite is true of my experience. However I guess statistically it was bound to happen. Here are the positives of my stay; An over eager bar tender. A comfortable bed. A relaxing shower. And air conditioning , which I hear is something Europe doesn't have a lot of. And now the negative: - Though I booked Hotel Maximilian through Hotels.com, upon checking in I was sent to Hotel Josef (a sister hotel) due to technical issues with my room - I was told my new room was an upgrade from what I reserved but I couldn’t tell the difference. - When I looked at the rates online Hotel Josef was cheaper than Hotel Maximilian. And when I asked for them to adjust my rate, I was told they couldn’t because I had already prepaid through Hotels.com. - Hotel Josef boasts free Wifi, but the only time I got a signal in my room was when I sat by the door. - Upon checking out I was asked about the gift basket of candies and sweets that they arranged for me as compensation for my inconveniences, but it was never delivered to my room. - Lastly, later that night I received an email stating Hotel Josef would be happy to provide me with a complimentary evening, however I absolutely have no plans to visit Prague in the near future. How does this help me? Final thought - for the money, you are probably better off finding a different place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Very nice and good price"
Very nice and very well located. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Lighting in rooms was dramatic but location of switches not always obvious. Excellent shower. Single room was smallish but adequate.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
The breakfast buffet was worthwhile, good variety and the staff was very accommodating and you cN order dishes outside of the buffet without charge so this is a bonus.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Sonia
The hotel has an excellent location making it possible to walk to most of the major attractions. However, it has no views of this beautiful city. The rooms are somewhat small but have all one needs. The staff (front, breakfast) were friendly and efficient. There are many good restaurants in close proximity. Our family would recommend it for any kind of traveler.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
The hotel was in a fabulous location and the staff was helpful and attentive.
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Bridget
"Best Hotel Ever!"
The hotel is right next to the center of old town square. The hotel staff made extra effort in helping us information such as how to get to the nearby town, how to see a doctor, how health car system works. They helped make reservation for restaurant and called for taxi. The hotel provides fresh cookies, cakes, vegi/fruit fusion water at the lobby. Everything in the hotel is great!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"I LOVED this hotel"
I was not expecting Maximilian to be as well located or as luxurious as it was. It was approximately a 20 minute walk from the train station onto a quiet street near the main squares etc. The hotel staff was friendly and the room was large with everything I needed. I did not know breakfast was included until I inquired two days into my stay. The funniest thing is that you can request a fish if you miss your pet. They brought an aquarium to my room. Definitely recommend this hotel. Excellent value.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Christine
"Great location andhotel at a good value"
Pleasantly surprised at the high level of the hotel. In a quieter block of central Prague but still close to all the fun. Hotel very clean, has library and hospitality room. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Rooms have 5 star amenities. Don't miss taking the Segway tours, one of which is just next door to Maximilian. I would definitely stay at the Hotel Maximilian on a return visit to Prague.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Glenn
"Excellent hotel, great location."
The staff were very helpful, make the stay at the hotel comfort and enjoyable.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"great option"
nice and friendly staff, very chick and hotel is renewed. not so close from downtown but very nice location anyway
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Love,Love, Love this place."
Perfect hotel for my visit. Great location, great service and staff. Loved the breakfast too.
4 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Roomy hotel in perfect location"
Good sized room, in an ideal location for exploring prague. Only a 5-10 minute walk from the old town square, but far enough from the hubbub to get almost no tourist traffic. Great value, in my opinion. Wonderful, if not warm, staff. Very nice breakfast with excellent service. Only complaint was the bad pillows. Try the nearby restaurant "Lokal" while you're there!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Close to old town"
Very satisfied with the stay.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Ravindra shah
"Great service, convenient location, loves breakfas"
Very positive, the staff was very helpful, the breakfast was delicious, and it was very conveniently located.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Julia
"Excellent in every way"
The staff was extremely accommodating, the room was very quiet, the location is very convenient (we could walk everywhere, even to the castle), the breakfast was very good, and the hotel has parking even though it is located in the Old City, where space is at a premium (they even washed our car while it was parked in their underground garage). The hotel has been recently remodeled, so everything is new. A wired Internet connection was available in our room, and the free Internet was very fast (about 13 Mbs). The only small complaint is that the Wi-Fi became unstable at one point in our room, but they promised to fix it.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Boris
"Wonderful Hotel"
My daughter and I stayed here and were very pleased with the hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and offered dining suggestions, tickets for tours and arranged a car to take us to the airport. The location is close to the Clock Tower or an easy walk to other sights. The rooms were nice, comfortable beds and they even have a converter in your room! Another nice touch was the cake and tea or coffee in their honesty bar room every evening from 5-6 pm. Would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Cindy
Hotel staff was great, especially Sonia. They were very attentive to every need. I would stay here again if I return to Prague. The hotel is in a good location to the things we wished to visit.
Other trip May 27, 2014
CR
"perfect choice"
We chose this hotel because of location and price ... and the descriptions online. It was an excellent location for the old town and square. It was modern, clean, wonderfully staffed, with good amenities. Unfortunately the fitness center is in a sister hotel a few blocks away, but this hotel offered some in-room exercise equipment on request (we didn't try it). There was a nice buffet breakfast included, and you could also order from a menu at no extra charge. Then even provided choices not on the menu. That is unusual service. We were very happy with this hotel.
3 night family trip May 19, 2014
"Comfortable hotel near Old Town"
We stayed there for four nights. The beds were very comfortable, our room was quiet and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
My friend and I had an excellent stay at Maximilian! Perfect location, 5 minutes from the Old square, 5 min. from the Jewish quarter, 12 min. from Charles Bridge. Extremely friendly staff, they even change money at reception, they welcome you with tea, coffee and cookies, and flavored water. There is an "honesty" bar which allows guests to serve themselves whatever they like and to write down what they drank to be billed later. Breakfast, which was included, was outstanding with a variety of delicious hot and cold food. Would love to go back.
2 night trip May 13, 2014
KZ
Very nice hotel with everything you need. Enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if we come back to Prague.
3 night trip May 10, 2014
"The best Hotel of my whole trip , they are a 10"
Great customer service , great location , these people go out of their way to please you this hotel is better than a 5 star , they are a 10 star , they know the meaning of hospitality
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
Robin
My son & I stayed at Maximilian for 2 nights. Excellent Hotel, We recommend it. The occasion for staying in Prague, was precruise.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014