All hotels in Fullerton, California, United States of America
1500 S Raymond Avenue, Fullerton, CA, 92831, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Stayed here for a conference at the Anaheim Convention Center. Was only 15 minutes from the convention center, with traffic, and the hotel was great! Awesome staff and nice hotel. I would come back!
"Good enought, and very quite"
Was good, and they have a really good service in the front desk
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
PABLO
"Fullerton"
I stayer here for a quick business trip. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. The concierge even helped me with my luggage all the way to my room. Great pool and hot tub!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"A good value alternative to downtown Anaheim"
Good value for money, clean comfortable room. A little far for the Anaheim Convention Center or Disneyland and shuttles could run more often, but still recommended; a far better option than staying at some of the sketchier places right in Anaheim (which I've done as well).
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"A decent place"
Older hotel with new renovation, good restaurant but kind of pricey for the area.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Kirk
"Convenient, clean, confortable and reasonable"
Very nice staff. Very clean rooms. Good breakfast. Convenient. Reasonable prices.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"great place"
awsome
3 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"Disappointing"
I took my two boys on a two day getaway to disneyland. Checked into the hotel, my 13year old son stayed in the room to go to the restroom. My older son and I went down stairs to pick up our luggage from the car. I put the do not disturb sign on the door. As we were coming back to our room I see a woman coming out of our room. She looked my way and quickly went down the stairwell, my heart sank. I ran to the room and my son was still in the restroom, I asked if he let the woman in, he said no. My son said she kept knocking and when no one answered she let herself into the room, she came in to bring towels and left. I went down stairs to speak to the manager, he immediately offered me free breakfast vouchers for the remainder of our stay. I then asked for a rollaway bed for my son. Well, the same room service attendant came to me room to deliver bed and she was so angry, she did not look at me or barely say your welcome when I said thank you. I believe this woman was in charge of the room service attendants because oh how she was dressed different from the other maids. The rest of our stay I felt very uncomfortable, when ever we ran into her in the hall or front desk, she gave me a very unwelcome look. We did not have our room cleaned for the remainder of our stay, I was very concerned about retaliation from this woman or something coming up missing from our room. I kept the do not disturb sign on the door for the remainder of our stay.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Clean, quiet, comfortable. Especially loved the Bar & Grill for late night dinner.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Convenient"
Reasonable rates, very clean & comfortable, free wi-fi, good restaurant on site and very nice staff. My only suggestion would be to increase the size of the exercise room and increase the number and type of exercise equipment.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great friendly staff"
The hotel was very close to my location of where I would be working it was easy access to the freeway and hotel staff was great the only thing was the mattress was not the most comfortable but it did the job for one night. I would stay there again if needed to travel towards that area again.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great Hotel. Would recommend."
They were nice enough to give us two rooms next to each other and they were very kind. But my only complaint was we had lots of luggage and there was no bellman to help us with our luggage. I think I'm just spoiled from living in Vegas but other than that, the place was beautiful, clean, the people were exceptionally kind and the place was soooooo close to disneyland. :)
2 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Bianca
"Adequate hotel…bad shuttle…"
Hotel was priced too high, in my opinion, for the area. There were MANY competitive hotels in the area at a comparable price and less. We chose this particular hotel for one reason…and therein lies my complaint. They are reasonably close to Disneyland and they advertised a free shuttle to and from the "happiest place on earth." What they didn't say was that it has ONE shuttle and it is not large. It fills up so quickly with reservations that a small family can't get on it if there is another small family already booked! So…..you are left with no option other than a taxi or not going at all. Plus, their last shuttle leaves an hour before closing time and that means you can't stay for the hoopla at the end of the evening…fireworks, etc. (Try explaining that to your kids!) But, for us, it really didn't matter since the last shuttle was booked BEFORE we even checked in…! It is my feeling that if you are going to advertise a shuttle as one of your amenities to get people into your hotel, you should make sure you have proper space and shuttles to accommodate those people booking your hotel. We would have stayed elsewhere had we known these facts, and we felt a bit taken advantage of as a result. Be forewarned….
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Let's be clear, this is a Motel, not a Hotel"
The rooms are small, and walls are doors are paper thin and the doors are accessed by the outside. I did not enjoy my stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good!"
A great hotel I would definitely stay at again! Room was inviting and close to surrounding attractions.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Get a way"
It was great
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
"bad service, great room"
I would have given this hotel a 5 star, but the lady when we go there was so rude. She never said hello and said nothing to me and my family as we checked in. Besides her attitude everything else was great.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
kelsey
"Wonderful clean and neat room."
The room was very clean and neat. Hotel staff responded right away when I called to get help with luggage. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. So close to Disneyland. It was great stay the price was just right.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Marti
"I stayed for 2 days andit was outstanding"
The staff were perfect I had a couple of issues I needed them to resolve that were way out of the ordinary and they came thur with flying colors.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Gale
"Our Christmas 2014 Family Stay"
We have family in Fullerton and wanted a nice safe place to stay. Overall the hotel was pretty good. However, when you pay in a certain price point you expect everything to work. When we arrived the TV remote did not work, they rectified the problem the next day. There was a make-up mirror in the bathroom that did not work, light didn't light up. The dresser drawers would not stay closed and the mattress seemed to be on its last good night. A/C did work but not as designed. It was clean, staff was friendly and it seemed safe enough.
3 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Terry
"Very pleasantly surprised!"
First of all, the main purpose for booking this hotel was because of a trip to Disneyland, and I knew I'd still have to drive a few miles to the park by staying here. But honestly, it wasn't such an ordeal, as the parks are less than a 15 min drive. I originally was trying to book the Hilton or something close to it, but those were all booked for the days I was staying in the area, so while searching and finding this hotel, I was quite impressed with the pictures that were on the internet. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the pictures were exactly what I walked into when I opened the door to my room. Although I didn't have the best view, I didn't care, my room was very nice, clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Did I mention that parking and WiFi were included? YES! I didn't have to pay extra for those (like I would have had to at the Hilton). I also happened to arrive about a 30 minutes before you can check-in, but because my room was all ready, the young lady at the front desk checked me in early, and I didn't have to wait until the usual time of 3 pm.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great location for the Honda Center & Angels game"
Perfect location to Uber ($11.37 ea. way) to Honda Center or Angels game. Staff greeted us right away. Asked if we needed help with our bags. Non-Smoking Room was a bit musty when we entered. Thought maybe someone had smoked inside. But we opened the slider and the room aired out. Cooling system worked fast (not too loud). Room was very clean and up to date.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
sharon
"Nice room"
Enjoyed the stay. However, bathroom sink was not working properly. The room was very nice for the money.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Ok"
its ok
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Marites
"Reasonably nice hotel. Soft beds."
Overall the hotel worked out fine for two friends. Mattresses need to be replaced, sagging. Bathroom soap was lousy but otherwise the room was sufficient for our needs. No "extras".
"The value of this hotel has decreased"
Plumming problems..no hot water Staff is always friendly
"For the price I would stay again, very nice!"
So far is the best hotel I got from Expedia, the price was right and room was great. Is a little bit far, but you wouldn't be disappointed. This's why I'm doing this review because we have to tell the true, I was very happy with the room I got.
Javier
"Served its purpose."
Decent place to stay. No real complaints. It's an average hotel that won't make you cringe when you walk in, but won't make you excited about staying there either.
Air slow, noise from neighbor, clean and pretty room and bathroom. Great breakfast.
fqm
Excellent hotel. The renovations on this place were done right.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
The shower handle did not work properly and would not allow hot water. Terrible, my only complaint but it is a big one. I assume it will be fixed.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"local traveler letdown"
I did not care for this hotel at all. The portion of the hotel I was placed in order to get an early check-in was on the outside of the hotel adjacent to a restaraunt parking lot. It like a cheap motel. The parking was shared with the resaurant and was littered with trash and beer cans from some sort of "mini parking lot party train tracks ran along side of the hotel so you could imagine the noise" the water from the shower was cold and drizzed out of the shower head. The room wasnt as bad as the exterior. Furniture was very cheap. I was very disappointed and I will give a second thought before I ask for early checkin
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
"Spacious rooms / great night sleep"
Hotel rooms are beautiful (at least in the tower section I stayed in). They are spacious as well. Loved the bed. Had trouble with the internet, and the service I received from the front desk was outstanding - patient, thorough, and well executed.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Would stay there again"
They have made renovations so it was decent. Staff very friendly. It was a great price, also great location. One spot on the carpet had something sticky on it. Other than that i was satisfied. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"good experience"
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for one night. From the moment we arrived till the time we checked out. The staff was pleasant and the room was very clean. For the location it was a very nice hotel
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great until you had to flush the toilet"
Its a beautiful hotel. The staff was up and down depending on who helped you. [The young lady at the front desk (I'm 30 - guessing she was in her early 20s) was pretty dry. The bellhop - we thought he was valet but I guess they didn't have that service on a Saturday evening - he was nice. There was an older lady about 60 years old tending the only bar the hotel has - I couldn't understand what she was saying and she didn't seem to care either haha.] The main issue was the toilet in our room. My bf used it and when he went to flush and the handle was broken. It spun all the way around so I knew we would need to switch rooms. Someone came to fix the handle but it was only good for another flush and the problem happened again. All night the water ran so it was pretty frustrating and hindered my relaxing sleep I was anticipating. Over all - if I had a working toilet...this is a nice place. Its located right off the freeway. If you blink you might miss your turn.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Sonia
"Not fun."
It was terrible. Coffee pot did not work. No soap. No coffe or cups. Internet barely worked and when it did it was just for three or four monutes. One of my computer special towels was taken from room and when I reported it all I got was, oh well. Left after 5 days.
9 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Worth the $$"
Great location, friendly staff room was a bit stale. Had to keep the ac on to keep the room fresh.
5 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"the most expensive motel 6 in the state."
I attended a convention at the convention center in Anaheim. The Hotels around the convention center where sold out by the time I tried to get a room. I found 2 rooms at the Fullerton in Fullerton. I try not judge a Hotel until I have actually stayed for at least 24 hours. Problem: shower did not work! Problem: AC would not shut off. problem: Iron was dirty and had to ask for another one. The employees did the best they could to accommodate us but its obvious the place is being run as cheaply as possible.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Javier
"Just one night..."
Last minute stay at hotel due to plumbing situation at home. Rooms are nicely decorated and property is very nice. Bed was a little uncomfortable. But otherwise, nice overnight stay. Front desk very friendly and helpful
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
AJ
"Nice place in oc"
We stayed here because we attended a wedding. Everything was good because everything took place there. People were. Hotel was nice
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
PM
"nice place"
To short handicap room was fine would have preferred a bathtub
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
ROBERT
"Convenient & great."
We had a great getaway. Everything was great. The room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed ourselves.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Natasha
"Nice hotel close to USC Fullerton on I91"
Great customer service, even left a night light on in room for arrivals back to room after dark.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Deb
The Hotel Fullerton Review
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Great Stay, quiet and professional hotel. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, especially the memory foam mattress. The pool was great and the front desk staff were excellent. The only downside was the 6 very bright Security lights shining into our window (we were on the backside of the hotel) from the Trucking company behind the hotel. They are pointed directly at the hotel and are on day and night. But the hotel was excellent and a great value.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Armanda
"Business hotel"
It's a three. However the staff did not seem interested in the fact that the bottled water machine was not working and the AC was lousy
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Not a pleasant stay"
The hotel was centrally located to the venue we were attending which is what helped decide on the stay there. We arrived to our room and it was very hot and stuffy. After 1 hour the air conditioning still had not dropped the temperature in the room 1 degree. We went to the desk and the desk clerk was very helpful but the co-worker was very rude and told us that it takes time we needed to wait. Needless to say we were given a new room and when checking it out the keys did not work. The rude co-worker informed us that we did not know how to work the keys, certainly not true as we had entered into the first room. The first desk clerk accompanied my son to the room and the keys did not work. At this time we were late for our venue and growing more upset by the minute. The desk clerk gave us another room and made sure the air conditioning was working. We will not be using this hotel again even though we had plans to visit the same venue several times over the next month.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
AC didn't work in our room. House keeping never left enough towels and washclothes. Gym facility machines didn't work properly. Other friends of ours booked through expedia also and when they arrived got upgraded without asking. Wish that I would have been upgraded. Would never stay at this hotel again!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014