All hotels in Fullerton, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1500 S Raymond Avenue, Fullerton, CA, 92831, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good experience"
Me and my girlfriend stayed here for one night. From the moment we arrived till the time we checked out. The staff was pleasant and the room was very clean. For the location it was a very nice hotel
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great until you had to flush the toilet"
Its a beautiful hotel. The staff was up and down depending on who helped you. [The young lady at the front desk (I'm 30 - guessing she was in her early 20s) was pretty dry. The bellhop - we thought he was valet but I guess they didn't have that service on a Saturday evening - he was nice. There was an older lady about 60 years old tending the only bar the hotel has - I couldn't understand what she was saying and she didn't seem to care either haha.] The main issue was the toilet in our room. My bf used it and when he went to flush and the handle was broken. It spun all the way around so I knew we would need to switch rooms. Someone came to fix the handle but it was only good for another flush and the problem happened again. All night the water ran so it was pretty frustrating and hindered my relaxing sleep I was anticipating. Over all - if I had a working toilet...this is a nice place. Its located right off the freeway. If you blink you might miss your turn.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Sonia
"Not fun."
It was terrible. Coffee pot did not work. No soap. No coffe or cups. Internet barely worked and when it did it was just for three or four monutes. One of my computer special towels was taken from room and when I reported it all I got was, oh well. Left after 5 days.
9 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Worth the $$"
Great location, friendly staff room was a bit stale. Had to keep the ac on to keep the room fresh.
5 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"the most expensive motel 6 in the state."
I attended a convention at the convention center in Anaheim. The Hotels around the convention center where sold out by the time I tried to get a room. I found 2 rooms at the Fullerton in Fullerton. I try not judge a Hotel until I have actually stayed for at least 24 hours. Problem: shower did not work! Problem: AC would not shut off. problem: Iron was dirty and had to ask for another one. The employees did the best they could to accommodate us but its obvious the place is being run as cheaply as possible.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Javier
"Just one night..."
Last minute stay at hotel due to plumbing situation at home. Rooms are nicely decorated and property is very nice. Bed was a little uncomfortable. But otherwise, nice overnight stay. Front desk very friendly and helpful
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
AJ
"Nice place in oc"
We stayed here because we attended a wedding. Everything was good because everything took place there. People were. Hotel was nice
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
PM
"nice place"
To short handicap room was fine would have preferred a bathtub
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
ROBERT
"Convenient & great."
We had a great getaway. Everything was great. The room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed ourselves.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Natasha
"Nice hotel close to USC Fullerton on I91"
Great customer service, even left a night light on in room for arrivals back to room after dark.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Deb
The Hotel Fullerton Review
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Great Stay, quiet and professional hotel. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, especially the memory foam mattress. The pool was great and the front desk staff were excellent. The only downside was the 6 very bright Security lights shining into our window (we were on the backside of the hotel) from the Trucking company behind the hotel. They are pointed directly at the hotel and are on day and night. But the hotel was excellent and a great value.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Armanda
"Business hotel"
It's a three. However the staff did not seem interested in the fact that the bottled water machine was not working and the AC was lousy
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Not a pleasant stay"
The hotel was centrally located to the venue we were attending which is what helped decide on the stay there. We arrived to our room and it was very hot and stuffy. After 1 hour the air conditioning still had not dropped the temperature in the room 1 degree. We went to the desk and the desk clerk was very helpful but the co-worker was very rude and told us that it takes time we needed to wait. Needless to say we were given a new room and when checking it out the keys did not work. The rude co-worker informed us that we did not know how to work the keys, certainly not true as we had entered into the first room. The first desk clerk accompanied my son to the room and the keys did not work. At this time we were late for our venue and growing more upset by the minute. The desk clerk gave us another room and made sure the air conditioning was working. We will not be using this hotel again even though we had plans to visit the same venue several times over the next month.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
AC didn't work in our room. House keeping never left enough towels and washclothes. Gym facility machines didn't work properly. Other friends of ours booked through expedia also and when they arrived got upgraded without asking. Wish that I would have been upgraded. Would never stay at this hotel again!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great service for decent price"
Things were great.... The only drawbacks were finding parking at night and that our AC unit didn't work. Other than that, it was great...
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Will
"Bad hotel"
They gave us a room with people was inside also air condition is not working. Second day keys are not working. Very bad hotel and not safe for young kids.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Kelly Le
"Great Hotel!"
My husband and I drove down from the Bay Area to see our beloved A's play the Angels at Anaheim stadium. This hotel was pretty close to the stadium and right off the freeway which is a big plus. The queen room was spacious and decorated very well. A/C was broken when we got there but they fixed it quick. Next time we are in the area we just might stay again, no reason not to.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Monique
Excellent hotel, no problems! Will stay there again
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
ish
"guest services needs an upgrade"
Future Benefit. . add rewards or incentives for returning guest.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
the beds were not queen they were full. and the air condition could have been a little bit better in the party room. This was the second time we were at a party there and it was so hot in the party room that a lot of people were out side to cool down and left the party because of the heat.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Tammy welshons
"Great Place to Stay*****"
My family and I loved our stay at this property ad will return next year. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The shuttle to Disneyland was always on time and provided great tips about local attractions and eating locations. This place was a First Class location!!!
5 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Mr.H.....
"Nice Hotel, Not-so-Nice Policies for Expedia Users"
I would not recommend this hotel because I believe their policies for Expedia customers treat them as second-tier. I booked via Expedia's Unpublished Rates for an anniversary trip and specifically requested a room with a queen or king bed in the comment section. Upon check-in we arrived in a room with two double beds (not even standard queens). We called the front desk and asked to be switched to a room with a single queen bed. They confirmed that they had rooms available (it was a Sunday and the hotel wasn't busy at all) but after leaving us on hold for 10 minutes, they said we would have to pay an additional $30 per night to "upgrade." (I fully understand the no-upgrade policy for unpublished rates, but I don't feel that a single queen room is an upgrade. A single queen or two queens is the standard room at most hotels and it's simply a matter of requesting your preference. My request at booking was ignored.) They told us this was their policy for Expedia customers specifically. I have never had this problem with any other Expedia bookings, including unpublished rates. If this hotel does not want or appreciate the business they receive through Expedia, perhaps they shouldn't allow their rooms to be booked through them. This was especially disappointing since it was an anniversary getaway and the beds were doubles. Our budget did not permit us to "upgrade" as they suggested. Good thing we like to snuggle!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Young Love :)
"Surprisingly Nice"
I was very impressed with the quality and service of this hotel. It surpassed all my expectation. You wouldn't expect to find this nice of a hotel in a rather industrial/commercial area. Rooms are very nice, quiet, and clean. Definitely would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Overall good hotel!"
Stayed there 3 nights total. First room was great! Nice decor and facing pool area. Second night got placed in a shady handicapped room that was an odd layout with no bathtub n a wood bench with shower head. Small tv, uncomfortable and random noise. Staff was very kind and upgraded us after we voiced being uncomfortable. Provided late check Out and on top of cleaning maintenance. Nice facility and mostly on the quieter side with decent prices ! Overall good stay!
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Hotel Fullerton"
The hotel overall is pretty good. We stayed August 15-August 17. Very close to Disneyland. There's no parking fee so that a plus! It's not a super big hotel but it is quite, relaxing and pretty decent. The only thing it needs is a few repairs and upgrades here and there. Also it would be nice if they didn't kick you out of the pool at 10pm. But overall, the service of the staff is great. The housekeepers do a great job and are very friendly. I wish I would have gotten their names for when they did our room 277. Keep up the good work!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Tony
"1 night business stay"
Clean and large room, friendly staff at the front desk, it is right off the highway, easy to get to. plenty eating places around the hotel. the wi-fi worked liked a charm. overall a good stay.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
John C.
"Near Disneyland!"
I think the water pressure needs to be evaluated. It was too low. Also the mini fridge in the room doesnt work well. We ended up using out cooler. We ended up using our cooler we used for travel and just refilled with ice.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Best bang for your buck"
It was very enjoyable. Good location, close to freeway.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Went as a large group. Some left after the first night. Air conditioner leaked on floor. Leaks around faucet. Housekeeping did not empty full garbage bins.
"Great place"
Rooms were clean and very cool.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Overall this is a great hotel. It was located by Fullertons downtown area which was great for me. I did not use many of the amenities, but the room was clean and the staff was nice.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"nice hotel for the area"
this hotel hosted a large group of us and had a great pool and tasty restaurant food! Next visit would stay in the tower because of central a/c.. the other building had the window a/c and would not stay on all night so room gets stuffy sleeping..
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
lisa
"Hotel Fullerton"
Hotel was ok, staff ok. Holes in wall were covered with wallpaper. Shower was smelly and barely worked-water pressure was horrible.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
ali
We booked a king size room, had an email to show it but couldn't find it right away when we got there. The clerk gave us a queen and pretty much insisted that we had booked a queen even when I told her differently and that I would try to find the email. Once we got to the room and I could put my stuff down and get online, I found the email and yes, it was a king. They did allow us to move but I felt they tried to pull one over on us from the way she was talking to me. The room itself was nice. The location was ok. We were gone at night and when we got back rather late, the road was completely blocked due to construction. We had to get back on the freeway and go to the next exit and circle back to get back on. That would have been nice to know - a sign in the lobby or something. It looked like long-term night construction.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
I got to the hotel could not find my reservation and told me it could take up too two hours to show??? You tell me thus at 2 am with a cranky husband and two young kids.... Finally got it taken care of. Finally at about 830 room service starts nocking room by room to see who checked out already so they can start making the rooms really!!!!! Check out is at 11 so let people sleep till then and start cleaning after. Not everyone checks in early the day before.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Araceli
Phone not operating , spa not working. staff seemed dis genuine with greetings. May be just language barrier.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
For some reason I expected the complimentary breakfast buffet do it yourself. I could pay less at many hotels, basically have the same quality of stay and not have to pay for a cursory breakfast. The hotel is very appealing from an appearance standpoint and the rooms also.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
mike
"Eh"
Not impressed. The surrounding neighborhood was mega ghetto. The bathroom had Leaky faucets, there was a broken phone, and for the quality of the room, it was totally overpriced. Find somewhere else, peeps.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Brody
"Nice Stay"
It is a nice Hotel. Clean and Quiet (for the most part) There were a few loud guests either right next to us or directly below, couldn't tell. But the place was nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
E F
We stayed there for a vacaction and everybody was really nice people in the lobby and restaurant we might even come back.
7 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
"Great local getaway"
Perfect for a local OC getaway. Pool was perfect for everyone and not crowded during the day
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Comfortable, clean, pleasant"
Our room was clean, comfortable, and had enough room to move around easily. The bed coverings, carpet, and bathroom surfaces were a step above most budget hotels. The only negatives were that the pool had a fair amount of debris in it and there were no towels available. A request to housekeeping to replenish the pool towel supply was not acted on for half an hour.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Brad
"Very Good Choice, not a Hard One!"
This review is way overdue and I'm very sorry that it took this long. Never before had I stayed in a hotel where I could say the staff was very helpful and they go out of their way to help you out. We had a good experience @ this hotel and we will keep it in mind when we're around the area and need a place to stay in the future. Leo deserves a 5 star for his time and patience in helping us out with the internet set up. He is also a fun person to talk to, transparent and honest. We hope and pray that all your dreams will come true and @ the right time. His family and his girlfriend are certainly blessed to have him. Then there was Chris and Michelle and there was another lady @ the front desk who was willing to give us a hand with the things we needed to do while we were there. To top it all, we met their friendly and funny dining room area staff when we went for breakfast. Breakfast was also very good, our compliments to the Chef. We definitely would come back and stay a little bit longer.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Clarita
"Hotel overbooked entire wedding party..."
First off, the hotel overbooked the number of rooms. Our entire wedding party had prepaid reservations for 2 days. At check-in on the first night we were told the hotel overbooked and made us stay at another hotel that was nowhere close to the church. In today's day of using computer technology to track the number of PAID room how is it possible to overbook? When we finally got our room the following night the hotel was clean and nice... except... there was NO drinking water in the hotel. No refrigerator with water and soda... nothing! I don't like tap water but that's all we had. Lastly, all they had for coffee in the morning was decaf. Apparently the cleaning crew wasn't paying attention and placed 4 packs of decaf coffee and no regular coffee in the room. Coffee drinkers will know why this is such a big deal... For those reasons I gave the "Room Comfort" a rating of 2.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Room problems"
We had a cracked sink. The shower water handle came off in my hand. The bathroom door had been bashed by something or someone and had a large crack in it. The staff was wonderful, but the building needs a lot of work.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Unexpected condition of room"
I stay at this hotel frequently when I'm in the area and the rooms are always nice and comfortable! This stay- not so much! The water from the shower took a few minutes to get to hot, the clock/cd player was damaged, temperature control wasn't on the wall, old refrigerator. For the condition of the room I could have saved money and stayed in the main building.. Not the towers! Id stay away from room 263
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
CS
"The room was nice and clean."
The room was clean and very well kept. One of the person at the front desk did not even bother to smile at the costumers.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Everything good,but the shower did not give enough water.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Keiko
":("
When i arrived by 11 am, my room was not ready waited in the lobby. Sink water not running down stays there, asked housekeeper clean glass she put in the sink .....I was expecting clean glass but they wash it in bathroom sink. I asked reception shittle bus to Knott's Berry Farm they said it's 6.4 ml our policy within 5 ml, i asked shuttle bus to Target store 1.1 ml she said not available then printed map said take the cab. In the evening want to swim &sit in the jacuzi but full of leaves and dirt. Come up at reception asked someone clean and fix jacuzi bubble. Go back pool area waited almost an hour, no one came . Ordered Salmon teryaki in room service brought me chicken teryaki. I said i wanted fish not chicken...he said they don't hve fish.....!!!!!!
3 night business trip May 26, 2014