All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
8220 Bowridge Crescent NW, Calgary, AB, T3B 2V1, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Fair hotel for price."
Decent hotel at a decent price. Would stay there again. Wish it had provided breakfast. Attached restaurant was expensive and the waitress cut one of our party off on soda refills because she thought he had enough--shocking snub on her part for a diabetic! Hotel fine, just don't go to the restaurant.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Sandra
recently renovated and very comfortable close to highway but also right across the street from the olympic park
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
mark
"good stay"
it was average -the restaurant is great
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"OK PLACE for One Night"
This is a good place for families with the Canadian Olympic Park nearby but we were much more comfortable at the local Hampton Inn the night before and paid less; small parking lot, antiseptic smells in hallways and pool area; redeemed by a great breakfast buffet and a nice bar to get a taste of the local brews.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
"Executive Suite is worth it"
Front desk staff had me from hello. Exceptionally friendly, helpful, informative, and willing to do whatever needed to ensure I had a wonderful, stress free and relaxing stay. The executive suite far surpassed my expectations. Very spacious, clean, with beautiful furnishings and comforts. Loved the rainfall showerhead and pebble flooring in the shower. Didn't get a chance to use the whirlpool tub in the bedroom, but it was clean and roomy. Room service was a bit slow, but I ordered during the last few minutes they were open and I was grateful they were willing to still fix a hot meal for me. Exceptional food. Overall, quite pleased with the stay. I will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great location and amenities."
Located right across the street from Olympic Park and next door to a starbucks, this hotel was nicer and more convenient than we expected. It is a 20-min drive to downtown Calgary. The hotel has a nice indoor poo, hot tub, and fun waterslide, as well as a 24-hour gym. Our room came with a refrigerator and microswave, and there were movies on demand ($). I will definitely stay there again next summer.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Tori
"Close to Springbank airport"
Great hotel, beds that set you afloat in the clouds to get the best nights sleep. Quiet location, ample parking. Only had the breakfast buffet and it was okay, nothing shattering. My one complaint is with their wireless signal. My room, ground floor was fairly close to the front desk and I was knocked off wifi all the time. I ended up using an Ethernet cable or sitting in the lobby.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Very professional and helpful staff. First class a pleasure to deal with
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Portor
Just stayed for an overnight, but all was very good.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Greg
"bad experience"
Was greeted at front desk with! What time will you be checking out. Then that night the hotel was surrounded by calgary police due to a disturbence, a man with a gun. Then night 2 the fire alarm went off and all had to leave the building. Worst vacation ever.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Randy
"One of our favorites"
This place is very nice and modern. The rooms are small especially for a family of four but it was do-able. The sink in the bathroom was really neat looking but not super functional. There was a balcony off of our room which we enjoyed. The hotel is conveniently located right off of 1 and right across from the Olympic park which we were visiting the next day. The pool was pleasant and had a water slide. We would stay here again. There was no free breakfast here but there is a McDonalds and a Denny's nearby. The TV was huge.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"Next to COP"
Fairly nice accommodations and a good location to Olympic Park.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
gpm53
Perfect in every way. Excellent hotel. Excellent stay!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Noise?"
This was a first time stay at a Four Points. I travel for work and frequent many Hotels. I was a little puzzled and it was a first, to discover amoung the complimentary toiletries....Ear Plugs? I understood later....I could hear every single word spoken between the two ladies in the room next door! Extremely thin walls? I appreciated the big Screen TV, however would be nice to have the work-eating space across from the TV instead of underneath? I ordered room service and it was OK. Very salty everything...would not recommend the food. Service all around was great!
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
CB
"Easy to find-nice staff"
Easy to find parking, staff was friendly and welcoming. Slide in the indoor pool was a great surprise for my two children. Wonderful stay!
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Gina
"Great stay in Calgary - REPEAT visit!"
We booked this because of location and indoor waterslide for the kids, it was closed upon arrival which was very disappointing, however staff were great and gave us free breakfast. Great coffee bar at the front, nice staff, willing and able to help, nice view of Olympic ski jumps, nice breakfast inside café, nice workout room, great suite set-up for kids/parents, free parking - easy access. great stay, will book again next trip!
3 night family trip Feb 10, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Clean hotel, very nice staff, good restaurant attached, very close to the major highways of the city, plenty of stores and restaurants in the area.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Quick Stopover"
Just a quick stopover as we flew into Calgary after 10:30 and were off to Banff the next morning.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Wonderful modern hotel"
Extremely comfortable beds in a very modern room! I love to stay here because it is so posh feeling. Staff are very helpful and strive to make your stay enjoyable. If there are any issues, they are on top of it right away. Ric's Grill, the restaurant attached to the hotel, offers some lovely dishes, but it closes too early for travelers arriving after 10pm. The surrounding neighborhood is forgettable as it is just by the highway on the outskirts of the city- and the afternoon traffic makes the weirdly-designed small neighborhood difficult to escape by car but that's not the fault of the hotel. The only reason I needed this location was because of a conference I was attending across the street at the Olympic Park but I guess it would also be a nice location if you didn't want to mingle with full-on downtown city traffic all the time. The only thing I would prefer would be to have the hot tub outside, instead of in the basement where it gets too warm.
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
"Nice hotel for an overnight stay."
Nice hotel, pleasant staff. Right next to the Olympic Park, easy highway access. Not close to downtown. Not close to airport, but easy drive to it. Immediate neighborhood is like a rest stop, with gas stations and fast food, but nothing else.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2013
Doug
"close to must see-sights"
Great
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2012
Fay
"Business trip"
Excellent met all my expectations will stay there all the time now for my business trips
1 night trip Sep 18, 2012
Bretzky

"Cool, Quiet, Comfortable"
Comfortable quiet room, could have used an easy chair, but easy to access from the highway. Friendly staff and the restaurant offered good food for the price.
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Sandra
Great stay!
3 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Geraldine
"Our stay"
We were staying for a wedding. We had a late check in and the front desk was really helpful. They recommended parking for our extra long truck and bikes. The room was clean, the beds are amazing, the bathroom was a little tight because of the layout. The shower wasnt working quite right but we forgotto ask about it. We felt rushed in checking out, the cleaning staff had knocked on our door around 900am and check out wasnt till 11am. I wont reccomend the restaraunt, a little over priced for what we got a service was slow at breakfast and lunch. The food was good.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Calgary stopover"
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Patrick
Great stay here, clean, comfy hotel. Awesome restaurant.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great family time"
Road construction right now so it's slow moving getting to and from the hotel
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
tawny L
Great night and a great room! Kids loved the pool.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Deborah
"A Decent Stay"
This hotel was clean and well decorated. Expensive considering it's location but not unreasonable. A $4 delivery charge for room service in a tiny hotel is ridiculous.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Stephen
"Overpriced for the room"
Very disappointed in our stay. Hotel itself was nice. The room was very small, beds were very uncomfortable. We will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Deator
Staff were great!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
GORD
Hot tub too cool. Patio chairs and area not super attractive. But on the plus side there is a patio area off the room. Staff awesome. Room clean and nice. No serious complaints at all. Easy access to Canmore Banff and downtown. Recommended
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Don
"Outdated Aircon"
The air conditioner in the room is very lousy. There is no way to adjust fan speed, and when you adjust temperature it goes by 5 degree F plus or minus with every press, but the display for room temperature is in degree C.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Just what we wanted!"
Location was very good for us. Hotel was clean, quiet and attractive. Staff were efficient and friendly. Gas stations and restaurants were close by. Definitely met our needs.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Sandra N
"The best of Calgary"
It was awesome! Couldn't ask for better. Rooms are comfy, the staff was great. The room service tasted awesome! This is my place of stay everyone I go to Calgary.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Jorma
Exellent room, only complaint was the yogurt container of cigarette butts on our balcony. Weird find since it was a nonsmoking room.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Superb kitchen and bar!"
Great kitchen and bar! Food was cooked to perfection, and the menu would compete with the best restaurants in Calgary. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
J A
"Would stay again"
Nice room, no street noise, comfortable bed and very nice staff.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Just an overnight stop on our way home"
Wonderful staff and really nice hotel. Laughed to see ear plugs in the bathroom in case your partner snores! First time I've ever seen that at a hotel. We were just in and out didn't use any of the hotel facilities. Left at 6:30 in the morning and took advantage of the big bowl of apples at reception. Never much enjoyed it on the drive that morning.
Other trip May 24, 2015
It was a good all around experience but when I booked the delux suite i was expecting a corner tub like in the picture but we got just a regular jetted tub.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Wish I could have stayed a week!"
I had a king bed with fabulous linens ALL TO MYSELF!!! It really is a lovely hotel. Super clean,and so comfortable. I totally would stay here again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
jaylee
"Close to where we needed to be"
The only complaint would be the noise from the hiway. I would ask to stay on the other side of the hotel the next time. Very lovely restaurant Avenue 16. Food was very good!
Other trip May 18, 2015
j
"Great Stay!"
Very clean and friendly staff. They could upgrade their microwave oven.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Nice hotel for sport minded fans, close to Olypmic"
Well situated hotel, close to many areas, sport, shopping and down town. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was quiet enough, with exception of morning noise like garabage pick up outside and also the fan noise from the bathroom which is hooked up with the light. Overall, our stay was comfortable.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Waldo
"Good place to stay near Olympic park"
Was very nice
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to restaurants"
Enjoyed our stay there but because I needed to use the washing machine and the dryer, I wasted a all morning waiting for the next available. It seemed like there were only a couple of washing machines and dryers for the whole hotel (or at least in the rooms that didn't have those). Beside that the children loved the pool and slide!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Brenda
"Good n' plenty"
Bed was comfy. Hotel was good with service and amenities. Only drawback was that it was hard to get to due to medians in the road. Had to go somewhere else to turn and get back to the road leading to the hotel. Spa massage and staff were phenomenal! Would stay again for sure.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Jeannine
"Nice comfortable hotel"
Great facilities but no hot water??? Work out room, pool and bar were great.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Very friendly staff."
Staff was very friendly, only issue I had was the previous person who used my room decided that nobody would notice having a quick cigarette in the bathroom. There was a stale, disgusting smell left over that made us keep the fan on overnight just to somewhat clear it away. Hotel staff was very apologetic, but lets face it it's us as the consumers' fault not theirs. I would recommend Four Points!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015