All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

"Enjoyable Stay"
Enjoyable Stay for our family of four. The extended double Queen and fold out couch in separate room was great.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Great stay, great hotel - staff is incredible! And the stocking that Santa left hanging on our door was a really nice touch!
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Christmas Cheer"
We stayed at this hotel Christmas eve & Christmas day night . The staff were so friendly & helpful.(even though they were working over the holidays. We woke up Christmas morning to a stocking hung on our door knob. How sweet is that? We would definitely recommend this hotel to our friends & we plan on staying here again if the need for a hotel in Calgary arises.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Carden
Llocation was very good for us Room and amenities were good. Chair in the room was not very comfortable. Staff was pleasant but did not go beyond requierements. Gave my 81 year old father a room the furthest away possible from the elevator .
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
louise
"We loved our stay!!!!"
We loved the beds they are so comfortable and I really like the green incentive that was so nice to see. All the staff were all really friendly from front desk to housekeeping
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Suzanne
"Average hotel"
Rooms are comfortable just for going to sleep. Halls did not have any ventilation system and smell badly
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Excellent accommodation close to Calgary, COP."
Stayed one night midweek, wanting a quiet, restful place. This hotel was just what I needed.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Kiwi
"much sleep, many comfort"
Great hotel room, comfortable bed, balcony, good shower. Would stay again.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2014
Ben
"Overnight stay, great hotel!"
My family and I stayed here overnight because my daughter had appointments at the Alberta Children's Hospital the next morning. The staff was great, and all of our needs were met- especially after I forgot toothbrushes and toothpaste! They brought the toothbrushes and toothpaste right up to our room within minutes of requesting them. I asked about a late checkout, and was given one with no problem. Would highly recommend staying here! Also, very clean and updated. :)
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
S
love this hotel, excellent on everything
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
yuan
4 Points never disappoint. Extremely courteous staff, called up to see how room was....everything was great.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"A noisy night."
We could hear a howling noise like a bad wind storm all night. We hardly slept a wink, so kind of disappointed. Everything else was great.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
peggy
"Smiles all round"
Was a quick little get away. Room was immaculate and the staff was phenomenal. I look forward to my next stay at this wonderful hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Cory
"Excellant"
Great hotel, clean, modern and friendly staff.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Glenn
"Clean comfortable bed"
I stayed in a king room for an overnight business trip. Bed was comfortable with crisp white linens. Some noise from my neighbours in the adjacent room, but really not a big deal. The bathroom was semi-renovated - new sink, faucet and accessory baskets, but old mirror, tub and vanity. Didn't have a chance to use the pool. Grab and go breakfast available, two free water bottles in room. Microwave and fridge in room. A good stay, but a bit pricey for what I got.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
chelley_ab
"Nice hotel with great restaurant"
Stayed 2 nights for wedding in October. A bit noisey if your room faced the highway but we just put our air conditioner fan on. Nice suite layout and great restaurant.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
newly renovated
"Great location - great hotel overall."
Room was well appointed -- rate was excellent. Got in on free appetizers and beer on Wednesday night.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Pat
"Great hotel."
The room was clean. Large room, large bathroom, balcony was ok. Big TV Single king size room was spacious and very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel/room to anyone and everyone. kitchen closed a little early but very satisfied.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Zbird77
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
It was a pleasure to stay in a place where cleanliness seemed to be one of the top priorities. Even the bed sheets almost looked ironed and starched. I cannot find anything other than good to say about the hotel staff as well. From the people at the front desk to the handyman and the people at the restaurant: everyone was very friendly and helpful. Definitely a go to hotel for me!
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Shower did not drain. Room smelled musty."
Dinner in the restaurant was good. Had the steak and a beer. Next morning the shower did not drain and I stood in a pool of water. The room smelled a bit like a locker room but was clean otherwise.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Easy accessible hotel"
Very friendly staff. Reasonable rates. Enjoyed our stay. Our view was looking over the ski jump hill, which was nice, except it was noisy due to the highway. The internet was terrible and when your staying with teenagers it can get very annoying.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Quick business trip"
convenient location to COP area. In room AC unit noisy
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great place"
Hotel staff were very polite and helpful. Rooms were big, clean, and comfortable. Only downside was being next to a highway, a little loud but not too bad.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Water slide!"
Our family loved the pool and water slide. My only complaint was that the elevator seems very sslloowww and exiting the hotel only through the front entrance seemed tedious. The breakfest buffet was only okay. But the rooms were great, the beds comfortable and the staff was nice.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Emma
Rooms quite small and so so clean
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
It was nice to be so close to Calaway Park. Even though it is right along the highway it was nice and quiet. Liked the balcony with every room. We had fun in the pool, the kids really liked the water slide.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Brenda Viani
"Good location."
Hotel was nice, realitively clean and comfortable. A travelling companion found gum on their light stand. Other than that the hotel was fine.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the highway #1"
Friendly staff, clean, comfortable room. Pool. Good for travelers who are passing through Calgary. Easily accommodated 4 adults.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Wasn't impressed with having to pay more than twice the usual rate just because Stampede was on. Then to top it off we were asked to save the environment by not getting fresh fresh towels or our bed made. Had I known we wouldn't even get coffee I would have told them (oops can't print the rest) next time will try somewhere else
2 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
"Pretty Good"
Our room was clean and enjoyable. The construction across the street was somewhat annoying, but it could have been worse and this isn't the hotels fault.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Killerbud
"Loved it!"
Our stay at the Four Points Sheraton West was a great experience from the time we walked in, at ten in the morning, and were allowed an early check-in, until we left the next day at check-out time. We will definitely stay at this property again.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Brian Sklar
"Nice hotel close to Olympic Park"
It was a nice hotel. Great staff! Very clean and quiet.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Convenient to Foothills Hospital"
Stayed one night for hospital visit the following day.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Laurie
"Great place to stay!"
The staff were wonderful, friendly and helpful! Great room, comfortable and clean!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Selberg
"Nice hotel, hop skip and a jump to COP."
Hotel was nice and clean. No continental breakfast, which I think should be included for the price. Rics grill attached to the hotel was reasonably priced but with a small selection. Pillows in rooms were very soft and they could not find a firm one to bring me. Pool staff security was sure to stop us from taking our beverages, even water in the pool area but was not concerned with the unsafe practices of others.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
k10
"Just 1 night"
Very nice hotel. Clean, comfy beds, nice lounge/bar. The only thing that could be improved was to have better lighting in the rooms. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Delvin
"Excellent hotel"
Staff were very friendly. Stayed for 2 nights and room was kept very clean. A very excellent experience.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
winnipeg travel
Very comfortable rooms clean,Front desk staff needs to be a little nicer... Location was excellent for are event... Restaurant was excellent ... Overall i recommend this Hotel Great stay!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Dawn
"Great hotel. Easy to get to the mountains!"
Just came to Calgary to visit friends, play golf and take in the mountains! Loved every part of our stay.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Roy
Nice, clean and good service
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"A little noisy"
Construction across the street and paper thin doors in the room. Apart from the sounds the rooms are very nice and the stay was comfortable overall.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice Stay, Easy Access"
Hotel was easy to get to as we were just heading in for a quick stop over and it was nice to get to see the Olympic Park and still be close to amenities without having to go downtown. Staff were very friendly and the rooms were small but very clean. My husband thought the beds were really uncomfortable but I thought they were fine.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Kimbles
"Easy to locate. Very friendly and helpful staff."
A very nice room, there was a deck but previous guests had thrown garbage and cigarette butts onto the roof which was just outside our deck. This was not appealing at all and needs to be cleaned up. This is not a reflection of the hotel but more about the previous guests who could care less.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Very close to COP. - Canada Olympic Park"
We live just outside of Calgary. We had tickets for Odysseo by Cavalia, on a Friday evening. With drinks at the show and the prospect of a one hour drive home, we decided to look for a hotel close to the venue. This was the ideal location!
Other trip May 16, 2014
"A questionable reservation???"
Couldn't check in because hotel didn't have any record of our reservation even though I had a confirmation number and all details of this booking. Had booked the room months in advance at an excellent price but with a no cancellation policy. Received a confirmation email about our reservation two days in advance. Trouble is someone forgot to book the room! It took over a half hour to rectify the situation. Not fun after a long day of travels. The hotel indicated that they'd not received any correspondence from Expedia. Oops!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Clean, well organized, well staffed, close to UC"
Excellent. Good service, comfortable room, great staff.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Nice hotel end of town"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable rooms Ric's Grill was not up to expectations
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Nice hotel, friendly staff….."
It was a pleasant stay. It was in a good location for my particular visit. My room wasn't ready at check-in so they upgraded my stay to include a whirlpool which was nice.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Marv
"Perfect place to relax"
I went with my Fiancee to this hotel on our way to Banff. We were surprised by the quality of the hotel. Price was amazing. Food is great. Staff is sweet! Location is perfect if you are there for business reasons or just staying for few nights before going to your final destination.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
AH
"Nice hotel excellent view"
They treated me friendly and were concerned with my comfort
Other trip Apr 3, 2014