All hotels in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States of America
1325 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Beach trip"
Very helpful staff!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you so much for the review. I am glad you enjoyed your beach trip. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"One of the best beach hotels in the area"
Typical older beach hotel but a cut above the average for the local area. Bed & pillows comfortable. No vanity or counter top in bath, just the sink. Basic room, nothing remotely fancy. Great drinks in the lobby bar, wonderful staff who care about making your visit the best one possible. They work hard for your tips and appreciate it when you leave one. On your return the next day, they even remember what you ordered! We had a broken bed frame and the hotel manager couldn't do enough to make amends. Fantastic customer service.Short walk out the back door to the beach area which is gorgeous.
Connie
"Rooms"
When making my reservations with expedia I asked for a ocean view room and he told me that all rooms were oceanview but when I checked in it wasn't oceanview...that was the only reason I booked it because me and my wife wanted oceanview...that made me a little upset because we paid alot of money for the room and still didn't get what we wanted or asked for
Dedertick
"BAD"
do not stay here...dirty...misled as to where room would be
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Ronnie
"traffic"
Perfect location close to business and shopping and is on the beach. Wonderful rate.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Get Away Beach Front"
We chose Four Points because we have stayed at the Tuscon, AZ hotel a few times with good results. We enjoyed our stay, friendly professional staff. The room was average, however the Gulf beach front views were spectacular. The hotel is undergoing winter maintenance, no issues except access to the beach, due to the work on the access walkway. No worries, I found a way and enjoyed a nice walk on the beach.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
James A.
"New Years Eve"
Only spent one night, but it was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Patrick
"will be back"
enjoyed my stay at four point the hotel is located within walking distances of a couple of places we visited the rooms was clean nice view of the gulf the staff was excellent.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We do have many great restaurants, bars and shopping within walking distance. We look forward to your next visit with us. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
carl
"on the beach"
Perfect place for a family in the summer. Beach access was great. Our couch was very uncomfortable and had some gross looking stains. The wind was strong outside and whistled around the room door all night. The sheets had yellow/brown stains on them. If I had stayed longer than one night, I would have complained.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Wanted room upgrade and they would not provide"
I wanted a room upgrade to a certain location and employee told me that those rooms were reserved for gold card members only. This was ridiculous because they were not busy at all (it was cold there.) Very disappointed with the service at this hotel. They made me feel like I was not good enough and did not even explain how to get a gold card to stay there in the future.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I apologize the front desk agent did not inform you of Starwood’s frequent stay program. That is the program that allows you accumulate enough nights to become Gold or Platinum and get those automatic upgrades. As we are slower this time of year we put many of our rooms out of order as we renovate and update them. As a result we don’t have many rooms left to do upgrades and we are required by the brand to save those for our Gold or Platinum members. If the beachfront room is truly the room you prefer I always suggest you book that room in the beginning to make sure you get it. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Won't stay here again"
Bed/pillow was too soft. Someone left the alarm set for 12am in our room and it woke us up. Very noisy. Requested an ocean side view and instead got a view of the parking lot.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I apologize the bed and pillows were too soft. We have the standard “Four Comfort Bedding” that is a Starwood requirement and generally do get a lot of compliments on it. I shared your comment regarding the alarm clock with the Executive Housekeeper so he can work with his team to ensure they are turning any alarms off as they clean the rooms. Unfortunately the upgrade requests are not always available. If other guests actually booked and paid for the upgraded rooms we can’t give someone else their room and downgrade them. If the upgraded room type is that important to your stay then I always suggest that you book it to make sure you get it. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
brittany
"Google hotel and location."
Staff was very friendly. Was off season so asked if we could get ocean view room ... which staff did without any hassles. It was my son's first time to be at the ocean as he just got stationed there at Hurlburt Field.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you so much for the review. I am glad we were able to get you upgraded to the beachfront room. I hope you will stay with us again on any future visits to see your son. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Kathleen
"Honeymoom Getaway"
My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights during our homeymoon. The staff offered amazing service and the facilites were very clean and updated. I will definately stay here on my next trip to Destin!
5 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Awesome"
it was an excellent experience staying at the four points by Sheraton HotelI would definitely come back soon
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Jeremy Skinner General Manager
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
adventure
"Best value on Fort Walton Beach"
The rooms are very nice. Great bed, room, tv and bathroom. Two small pools. The exterior is a little dated but well kept. Probably the best location on the beach. Right next to the pier and some restaurants but it still feels very open.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Marc
"Close to the beach"
Perfect quiet and close to the beach. Great location for my girlfriend and I to enjoy what Destin and Ft Walton had to offer
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Cory
We had friends from Denmark with us and we all enjoyed the hotel and food. Great breakfast buffet. The beach was absolutely beautiful and the water was nice. Great staff and grounds were well kept and lovely. We will definitely visit there again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am glad you and your friends enjoyed the property so much. We look forward to your return. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
Brenda
"good stay"
Hotel feels a little old, but everything was clean, and it's right on the beach, so it was great!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Joël
"Facilities"
No elevator, no ice on 2nd floor, microwave acts up, wierd place for toliet, not enough outlets and no place in bathroom to sit anything.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I apologize for the problems you had during your stay. I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer so he can make sure the proper repairs are completed. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
willie
"nice"
nice
Thanks! Come again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Very Happy! Met my expectations completely."
Would return tomorrow if I could.
5 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Ignore the negative reviews."
Great hotel, ignore the bad reviews. You will have a great time! Some people are never satisfied!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Barry
"Wonderful view, quiet surroundings."
Very friendly staff, short walk to beach. Pier very short walk away.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
The property is in very close proximity to the beach. The rooms were in very good shape, though a bit dated. Pay the extra money for the ocean view, its worth it! Beach towels available at no additional cost. Overall had a great experience and would recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Beautiful FL"
My biggest thing with any place we stay is cleanness of rooms and politeness of the staff, both were great
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Lori
"Convenient location, friendly staff!"
We stayed in late September. The hotel was booked because of multiple events and the staff handled check-in computer problems with grace and hospitality. We also had to switch rooms due to a pipe leaking into the bathroom from the room above us, but they were able to accommodate us with no problems, AND we got a room upgrade for the trouble! The location to the beach is ideal. Buffet breakfast was delicious! Thanks for a great stay :)
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Family"
My husband and I, along with my siblings & their spouses met for a brief visit! The facility is very nice! However, I must say some of the staff could use lessons on how to treat their customers. The breakfast buffet was yummy with plenty to select from. We will probably stay at Four Points again in the Spring! All in all, it was a great weekend !
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Debra
"Prime Location"
I reserved this hotel as a gift for my parent's 24th wedding anniversary. They absolutely loved their stay! They said the location was in a very nice area with plenty to do close by!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Tracy Clauson
"great people and awsome beach"
Was a wonderful time. Room was spacious and very clean. Just steps from the beach.
7 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
jim haden
"Great little hotel!"
We stayed here for a couple of nights while passing through. The hotel is very nice and the staff is amazingly nice and accommodating. They had a really nice layout and they have amenities right there so you don't have to leave the property. The bar and grill was really good and we loved the outdoor area plus the distance to the beach was perfect! If you stop by, please look for Lisa at the front desk as she was so kind and sweet. Thanks again!
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
CARA
"I didn't get the room I was told on phone."
Wasn't happy with room. I was told beach view. Will not call and get another room here.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
pam
"Beach Access Hotel"
The room was comfortable and inviting with a door to a private patio, stocked with chairs and a table. Quiet.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a relaxing stay with us. We look forward to your return soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Bruce
"Decent place to stay on short notice"
Decent place to stay for a good rate. Room was clean and comfortable. Only issue is there was no power outlets to plug in phones, laptops, or chargers, so bring a power strip. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
quickm4
Lamps missing bulbs,burnt out bulbs. Alarm clock was broke.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I apologize for the problems you had in your room. I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer so he can work with his team on these issues. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
cindy
Great place
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thanks! Please come back and visit us again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Deborah Harris
"Great stay at great Hotel"
The location is great its centrally located between Destin and Ft Walton. It is right on the beach leave your room short walk to the beach. The staff there are so friendly and helpful. The kids splash area is slippery so if you have little ones like we do just be sure to watch them close or play with them as we did with our one year old. The restaurants are awesome and the pool is nice to take a dip after playing in the ocean all day. All in all a great place to stay. One review says its in a sketchy neighborhood it is not even in a neighborhood it is surrounded by the boardwalk with restaurants, the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, and other hotels. We had a great time and will go back we would recommend to anyone going to Destin/Ft Walton area.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for such a great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We just opened the splash pad about a year ago and it has a special slip-resistant paint on it but we do plan to close it soon and recoat it so we will make sure to apply something better so it isn’t slippery. Thanks for that information. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Jimmy
"Wonderful stay"
Plan on spending every trip at this hotel in ft walton. The staff is outstanding and the location is perfect
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for such a great review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Friendly staff and nice location"
Hotel was right on the beach in a more low key area. However, it is within walking distance to many places to eat and drink. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you very much for the great review. I am happy to see you enjoyed our hotel and the location. We appreciate having all the great neighbors around us that offer so many things to do. We look forward to your next visit. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
J
"Not up to par"
When staying at a Sheraton, you expect a great room for the price you are paying, even on the beach. The rooms at this hotel were less than stellar. The bathroom had no space, not even a counter. The bath towels were dingy and threadbare. It wasn't that the staff was unfriendly, they just weren't friendly either.
5 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
SH
This is a well kept place. The Jacuzzi was right outside our patio door and the garden area was very well kept. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Patrick
"Very Happy"
Fiancé proposed while we were visiting the area..when the staff found out, they went above and beyond to congratulate us! Beach view room was great! Great overall experience!
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
The room location was terrible, we literally had the room farthest away from the beach (booked several months in advance and called the hotel multiple times to avoid that). Then, much to our surprise, the hotel issued another guest keys to our room (probably an honest mistake), still not a great experience having someone else open the door to your hotel room. During our stay we were constantly forced out of the pool area by a group of guest saying - a family of at least 30. There were tons of rude kids doing cannon balls right a foot away from us in the pool, screaming and yelling, etc. I won't be booking another trip at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Bathroom was tiny but clean. Shower got water all over floor.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Em
"Close to the beach and friendly staff"
Would stay here again already planning a trip back
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for the great review. We look forward to your next trip. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
My room's TV did not work properly. I tried calling the front desk and the phone was busy. I walked to the front desk to ask for service the first day and two days later it still did not work. The maintenance person never came. Room 119's TV's sound won't go louder than 19 and when the air is Inbyiu can't hear. The bar people were super nice and helpful. The pool was great. There should be discount for breakfast at the hotel. I went to anglers to eat it was cheaper.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
beautiful location, we had an ocean view and it was perfect.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The ocean view is definitely the best! Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Kris
"Very friendly staff,"
We booked through expedia and thought we had a king bed with a day bed on the beach. We got their and our room was at the end of the parking lot approx 400 TSS from beach and had 2 Queen beds in room. So we felt scammed. Also are room was next to a trash can, stairwell and walkway were we really had no privacy.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I apologize you didn’t get the room you thought you were getting. We have had some problems with guests booking through this channel and receiving incorrect information. We are working with our partners there to make sure they are showing the correct information on their website so you know exactly what you are going to have. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Beachfront room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Pools were smaller than pictured. Splash zone did not have much water pressure. Staff was very friendly, check in was easy.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We did have an issue with the pressure on the splash pad but it has now been repaired. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Vacation July 2014"
The location was great ...surrounded by various resturants and entainment for the kids.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
McGee's
Spent 3 great days at this beach side hotel, staff all helpful and very customer service orientated, two great pools and lots to keep the keeps entertained. We had sea facing balcony rooms a must!....Only negative comments would be price of breakfast although good quality and price for deck chairs etc down at the beach....but somewhat expected.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014