All hotels in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1325 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Beachfront room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Pools were smaller than pictured. Splash zone did not have much water pressure. Staff was very friendly, check in was easy.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Vacation July 2014"
The location was great ...surrounded by various resturants and entainment for the kids.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
McGee's
Spent 3 great days at this beach side hotel, staff all helpful and very customer service orientated, two great pools and lots to keep the keeps entertained. We had sea facing balcony rooms a must!....Only negative comments would be price of breakfast although good quality and price for deck chairs etc down at the beach....but somewhat expected.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Right on the beach !"
Very nice stay,perfect weather & clean beach. All our needs were met. Kiwi served a great lunch,great bartender.thank you 4 Points staff.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Waste of hard earned money"
We waited 15 minutes if not longer to be helped to check in. The staff were not rude but were not helpful or cheerful either. Our room was old and had a smell of mildew. The front desk employee that helped us gave us room card keys and two beach towel cards to exchange for the beach towels. When we went to go get our towels they told us they were out and did not know when they would have more. That was around 4pm right when we had checked in. I decided to speak to a manager later and when I went to the front desk they told me that all the managers had left. In a hotel of that size there should always have a manager present. The experience was not pleasant and it became more and more bothersome anytime we had to ask for anything.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
ashkan
Stayed 4 of the 5 nights we paid for, Bathroom tub wouldn't drain, ac wouldn't stop making noises when we tried sleeping, ceilings not for guys who are 6 foot 4 especially in the bathroom, towels were all out, kiwi bar has a nice upper deck to view beach but careful not to fall through it, place is in need of a major remodel in order to justify $250/night. Stay at comfort suites over this hotel. We left a day earlier due to poor conditions, and the fact I was I'll the last day and was not offered any refund for last day.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
JG
"Deception."
For the price wath I paid,I was expecting something higher!
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Fermin
"Nice location but.."
I requested early check in and couldn't get a room until after 6. Only reason I got one then was I told them to just give me anything they had.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Loved the hotel."
My family and I arrived early and were able to go ahead and use the hotel pool and other aminites, then an hour before our 4pm check in we were able to go ahead and check in to our room. The room was clean and comfortable. The beach acess was ausome. We would definatly use this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Dayna
"Great, but not awesome"
Friendly staff, only issue was during check in. Reservation was made in advance, with a special request for beachside view. Room that was given to us was a view of the parking lot. Whenever, desk staff was asked about the special request, they stated the request was not seen in their system. Desk staff was asked if the request could be implemented at check in, but no rooms were available. Room that was given to us was right at the exit door, so outside noise was easily heard inside the room. Room was comfortable. Bathroom was small. Bar on the beach was awesome. Service was awesome. Ordered breakfast to room, food was cold. Hotel was right on beach, so that was great. Location of hotel was right outside of Destin. Would come back again as a second option of choices of hotels on the beach.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Satisfied customer
"Great location off beach"
Loved the location we stayed in a court yard room but beach access was just a walk down the sidewalk. Restaurants within walking distance and a short drive to Destin the hub of activity! Staff nice room was clean. Green rewards card for Eco friendly folks! I would stay there again. Two pool areas and a kids splash pad.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
kelmil
"Easy access to wonderful beach!"
Spent long weekend after being in Disney for several days. It was a fitting way to end our vacation before heading home back to Texas. Nothing beats the "Emerald Coast"; way better than any Texas beaches we have.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Hotel is very close to the beach."
Very nice and comfortable hotel. Food services are in/out dining. Love the beach. Gas station is a walking distance if you need other things.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice hotel with great views"
My family really enjoyed staying at the Sheraton. The room was comfortable and quiet. We had a nice ocean view room. We loved sitting on the balcony drinking our morning coffee while listening to the ocean waves. The beach was only a few steps away, which was extremely convenient. The kids loved the heated pool, splash area, and the kids activities. We loved the poolside service. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Toni
"Family vacation"
I was pleased with the size of the corner suite. Loved the view! Feel hotel is very old. The tv had problems getting signal. Loved Ft. Walton beach, only problem I had was the green algae that was in the water it was everywhere! It ended up in our hair and bathing suits. Overall we enjoyed our stay, just hated that we could barely get in the ocean because of the algae/seaweed.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Mother and Daughter vacation."
I wanted to take my daughter to as many beaches as I could in 4 days she had never been to the beach and I wanted it to be a great experience. Of all the hotels we stayed at on our trip. Four point sherton was far the best the rooms were awsome and the staff was helpful and made you feel at home. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great place"
Very nice all around.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Right on the Beach"
Some things the hotel cannot control-seaweed and weather. Unfortunately, there was construction on the roof above my room with roof access in front of my door making access to my room and midday naps difficult at best. But, the good outweighed the bad. The Tiki restaurant was great at lunch. Just wish they served dinner and had a broader menu. The location is the best. Everything I wanted was close by.
4 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
William Scott Rutherford
"Great hotel on the Emerald Coast."
We had a great three-night stay at the Four Points by Sheraton. The room was reasonably priced. We ordered room service for breakfast. The food was delicious, delivered quickly and the prices were very reasonable. There were three of us in the room and with only two chairs on the balcony someone was either sitting down low with no view or standing. A room for four should have four chairs on the balcony. Also, the mattresses, while comfortable, were very soft. They did not provide good back support. We loved the down coverlets. This was my second stay at the Four Points. If I am in this area again, this will be my hotel of choice.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Gail
"Ok hotel. On the beach."
Was just alright. I'm not a big complainer so I would probably stay here again. On the beach which was convient. However pictures portrayed the water to be much more bluer than it actually was. Water was much bluer in Destin. No free breakfast. But free beer and BBQ one night a week.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
stacey
"Good location for being at the beach."
Good location for being close to beach, walking distance to restaurants. Recommend this over staying in town of Destin where the traffic was horrible.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Terri
Wonderful service at the front desk. Beautiful view out our window. Great location .
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Cindy
"Clean Hotel"
The hotel was very clean. The pools are pretty small, but not overly-crowded. The beach is really pretty, but renting beach chairs and umbrellas can be extremely expensive ( $30 for one chair for a day.) However, the hotel is right next to the Aquarium and the Boardwalk area.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Sally
Pool was closed the full day we stayed. We received $5 coupon, but no bottled water available to buy.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
No adult pool
"UNEXPECTED"
The hotel was more worn out and tired than the pictures online. The AC hardly worked at all and we called the front desk and I don't even know if someone came to look as we were gone all day, and nothing changed. I went to get snacks at the front desk and the wait was so long to pay, since the bar can not assist, I did not purchase anything.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Great for a getaway!"
Room clean - only complaint of room is that the bathroom was on the small side. No tub, just large shower stall, but not a big problem for just two of us. Pool/hot tub/beach area very nice. Did not use any of the food/drink service because location is so close to all of the restaurants. Some renovations were underway which made it a bit noisy during the day, but not inconveniently so.
3 night romance trip May 30, 2014
The beach and amenities were nice and the location was great. The only problem we encountered was the room service was terrible. They didn't replace the toilet paper or tissues when we ran out over our 4 day stay. One day they partially made the bed and left the pillows on the floor. They basically did nothing to the room.
4 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Not what you expect"
Hotel is highly rated online, yet the kitchen staff and food were truly dire. The seemed clueless and overwhelmed, and only focused on buffet. The service for the items available from menu was disastrous, and the manager seemed to show little concern. Disappointed indeed.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Virginia S.
We had a great time. The hotel is in a great location, and the hotel itself wass very good.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Wow! Great view! Fantastic stay!"
This hotel was fantastic! We had a beach front room on the fifth floor...on the corner. We could see the Gulfarium from our room and watch the sea lion exhibit. The view from this room is outstanding. In fact the next time we go we would like to request the same one. We ordered pizza one night delivered to the room and the room service was great. This hotel is within walking distance via the beach to the boardwalk. We were able to walk down to the boardwalk and eat dinner and stay to listen to live music....every night if we wanted. The hotel is a great distance from Destin as well. Good location. Lots to do. We definitely want to go back.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great location, walking distance to great dining,"
We stayed for 6 nights and it was a great experience
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice hotel on the beach"
One of the less expensive hotels on the beach but still very nice.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"On the beach"
Nice beach location but more like a budget hotel than I would expect of a Four Points by Sheraton. Ice bucket but no glasses in the room, weak and noisy air conditioning, extremely slow restaurant service for breakfast and non-caring attitude of staff.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Kent
"Not As Promised"
I booked through hotels.com and specifically clicked on room with two beds (not a pull-out sofa). Got to hotel she said that Expedia had booked me with a king size bed and on 2nd floor. Had a friend with me; wanted 2 beds. 2nd floor was problem as my friend is 76 and I, 73. Went back and asked if could have room on 1st floor-would pay extra. She said none though parking lot was not full. Not happy.
3 night trip May 11, 2014
Tanya Meyers
fourth time stayed at this facility.. will be back..room comfortable...beach worked properly...front desk very helpful
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Very comfortable. Clean"
We loved how clean the staff kept our room and all of the facilities. The only thing we would recommend is that indoor hot tubs and pools be added.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Angela
"Family Florida Getaway"
My husband and four year old son spent three nights at the Four Points by Sheraton. Our hotel room was clean, comfortable, and modern. Grounds were also clean and well maintained. The location is on a beautiful stretch of white sand beach and a short drive to many fantastic Destin restaurants. The pool by the beach although small was heated and my son liked that the place where you got towels also sold popsicles and ice cream treats. Staff was friendly and offered great customer service. We enjoyed our stay very much! We walked over and checked out the Ramada which was the hotel we were debating and we were so glad we went with the Sheraton!! The Ramada hotel and amenties looked outdated and the pool was on the back of the hotel and the water was cold.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Ang
Staff was excellent in all area's. Rooms were clean, beach area very nice. We enjoyed our stay, and would recommend it for a nice stay. Security was a nice added feature, and made their appearance quite often. Nice size refrigerators In the room was also a plus. Would definitely return again
7 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2014
"not quite 4 star hotel"
Hotel is very nice. I was in beach side building, has bigger price tag, great view, but still has traits of low class hotel. Multiple card keys didn't work. Noisy and crying children next door loud and clear.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
MarkC
"Not worth the money I spent on it!"
I was in Ft Walton Beach for business and I suprised my wife with a ticket to come down for a weekend to visit. I already had a hotel room off the beach, but I was sharing with another employee and I wanted to give her the whole Florida experiance since she had never been there before. Well I paid 350+ for two nights at this hotel, which I was ok with, due to it being on the beach, but I was totally suprised with what I got. The room was super tiny, room for a loveseat and a kind bed, and it was the last one on the row so we heard EVERYONE go in and out the hallway door. Not only was it annoying to hear that door open and close, but it was also right next to the housekeeping closet. While we were trying to sleep in on Sunday morning we were awoken 15+ times from one of these two things. There was also no exhaust fan so when you took a shower the room got super humid and when I tried to open the windows they were broken and unusable. The shower leaked all over the tile floor outside it as well no matter how closed you had the curtain. Awful experiance for what I paid for that room.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice, comfortable place to stay!"
Very nice hotel. Some issues with check-in (long wait, incorrect room, etc.) but the hotel staff were super accommodating! They upgraded our room for free to rectify the problem which definitely convinced me to come back. The heated pools were amazing (it was pretty cold when we were visiting) and the hotel has great amenities, like a workout room and laundry on site. I would definitely recommend this hotel due to it's somewhat close proximity to great spots, but make sure to have a cab to reach most major destinations in Destin (which is totally made up for in the good rates for the rooms). Also loved the private beach!
6 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
Angieee
"BEAUTIFUL BEACH WITH SANDBAR FOR THE LITTLE ONES"
OUR FAMILY OF 5 STAYED FOR SPRING BREAK. HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN. STAFF VERY NICE. JUST A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED THAT THE HOT TUB AND KIDS SPLASH ZONE WAS NOT WORKING. OTHERWISE GREAT!!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
TAYLOR
"sunny and fun"
Cheer Competition very fun stayed 2 nights and used pools very clean and fun.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Two nights on the beach"
Older hotel that is on a beautiful beach. We did pay an additional $40/night for beach front tower. Well worth it. Staff was super accommodating to our needs. Non beach front rooms did not look too exciting. Location on the beach was really super but there was not much around this hotel. We ordered a pizza and salad from the hotel restaurant and had it delivered. We sat on the beach and watched the sunset. Truly an evening to remember.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Coit and Emma
"Great place to stay and will only get better."
We enjoyed the beach. The beach is fantastic there. We are coming back. Neighboring building is being built. This hotel is under construction. (near the end) We did not hear it but there was some redirection to the office due to remodelling. Pool area looks nice for families just too cold in February. We liked the balcony and nice chairs and read the paper with a cup of coffee while it was raining. Room was clean and comfy. Nice beds. Breakfast was decent but not included.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Brad LM
"Nice hotel little worn."
Good trip. Hotel is somewhat worn but good location.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"Next to the beach!"
The room and hotel is decent and better than most 'regular' hotels. The exterior is a bit lack luster but if you're looking for a room next to the beach, this is really nice to have. The main part of the hotel runs perpendicular to the beach and is not a tall building as the images would show or suggest. These are probably higher end suites but nonetheless, still is convenient to have the beach just right there. The kids enjoyed the little walk to the beach and it was a lot of fun to be here during off-season.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
Yee Yang
"Beach goers delight"
This hotel was beautiful! Short walk to the beautiful, pristine white sand beaches. The breakfast buffet was quite the spread. Location was fantastic, close to everything. Only negative was the front lobby was undergoing renovation, so it was a little confusing as to where to go to check in. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Paula
"Birthday Trip"
We had a great time at this hotel!!!!! It is in an excellent location and it's situated on a beautiful beach. I especially liked the balcony overlooking the ocean.....it was so relaxing. We will definitely be back soon!!!!!
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Tiffany B
"Great hotel in process of remodel"
Amanda was great and helped us when we checked in. Hotel is just in process of remodel so lobby and bar was relocated the best they could do. Once finished we will be back.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014