All hotels in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States of America
1325 Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

We had friends from Denmark with us and we all enjoyed the hotel and food. Great breakfast buffet. The beach was absolutely beautiful and the water was nice. Great staff and grounds were well kept and lovely. We will definitely visit there again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am glad you and your friends enjoyed the property so much. We look forward to your return. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
Brenda
"good stay"
Hotel feels a little old, but everything was clean, and it's right on the beach, so it was great!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Joël
"Facilities"
No elevator, no ice on 2nd floor, microwave acts up, wierd place for toliet, not enough outlets and no place in bathroom to sit anything.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I apologize for the problems you had during your stay. I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer so he can make sure the proper repairs are completed. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
willie
"nice"
nice
Thanks! Come again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Very Happy! Met my expectations completely."
Would return tomorrow if I could.
5 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Ignore the negative reviews."
Great hotel, ignore the bad reviews. You will have a great time! Some people are never satisfied!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Barry
"Wonderful view, quiet surroundings."
Very friendly staff, short walk to beach. Pier very short walk away.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
The property is in very close proximity to the beach. The rooms were in very good shape, though a bit dated. Pay the extra money for the ocean view, its worth it! Beach towels available at no additional cost. Overall had a great experience and would recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Beautiful FL"
My biggest thing with any place we stay is cleanness of rooms and politeness of the staff, both were great
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Lori
"Convenient location, friendly staff!"
We stayed in late September. The hotel was booked because of multiple events and the staff handled check-in computer problems with grace and hospitality. We also had to switch rooms due to a pipe leaking into the bathroom from the room above us, but they were able to accommodate us with no problems, AND we got a room upgrade for the trouble! The location to the beach is ideal. Buffet breakfast was delicious! Thanks for a great stay :)
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Family"
My husband and I, along with my siblings & their spouses met for a brief visit! The facility is very nice! However, I must say some of the staff could use lessons on how to treat their customers. The breakfast buffet was yummy with plenty to select from. We will probably stay at Four Points again in the Spring! All in all, it was a great weekend !
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Debra
"Prime Location"
I reserved this hotel as a gift for my parent's 24th wedding anniversary. They absolutely loved their stay! They said the location was in a very nice area with plenty to do close by!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Tracy Clauson
"great people and awsome beach"
Was a wonderful time. Room was spacious and very clean. Just steps from the beach.
7 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
jim haden
"Great little hotel!"
We stayed here for a couple of nights while passing through. The hotel is very nice and the staff is amazingly nice and accommodating. They had a really nice layout and they have amenities right there so you don't have to leave the property. The bar and grill was really good and we loved the outdoor area plus the distance to the beach was perfect! If you stop by, please look for Lisa at the front desk as she was so kind and sweet. Thanks again!
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
CARA
"I didn't get the room I was told on phone."
Wasn't happy with room. I was told beach view. Will not call and get another room here.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
pam
"Beach Access Hotel"
The room was comfortable and inviting with a door to a private patio, stocked with chairs and a table. Quiet.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a relaxing stay with us. We look forward to your return soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Bruce
"Decent place to stay on short notice"
Decent place to stay for a good rate. Room was clean and comfortable. Only issue is there was no power outlets to plug in phones, laptops, or chargers, so bring a power strip. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
quickm4
Lamps missing bulbs,burnt out bulbs. Alarm clock was broke.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I apologize for the problems you had in your room. I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer so he can work with his team on these issues. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
cindy
Great place
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thanks! Please come back and visit us again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Deborah Harris
"Great stay at great Hotel"
The location is great its centrally located between Destin and Ft Walton. It is right on the beach leave your room short walk to the beach. The staff there are so friendly and helpful. The kids splash area is slippery so if you have little ones like we do just be sure to watch them close or play with them as we did with our one year old. The restaurants are awesome and the pool is nice to take a dip after playing in the ocean all day. All in all a great place to stay. One review says its in a sketchy neighborhood it is not even in a neighborhood it is surrounded by the boardwalk with restaurants, the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, and other hotels. We had a great time and will go back we would recommend to anyone going to Destin/Ft Walton area.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for such a great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We just opened the splash pad about a year ago and it has a special slip-resistant paint on it but we do plan to close it soon and recoat it so we will make sure to apply something better so it isn’t slippery. Thanks for that information. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Jimmy
"Wonderful stay"
Plan on spending every trip at this hotel in ft walton. The staff is outstanding and the location is perfect
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for such a great review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Friendly staff and nice location"
Hotel was right on the beach in a more low key area. However, it is within walking distance to many places to eat and drink. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you very much for the great review. I am happy to see you enjoyed our hotel and the location. We appreciate having all the great neighbors around us that offer so many things to do. We look forward to your next visit. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
J
"Not up to par"
When staying at a Sheraton, you expect a great room for the price you are paying, even on the beach. The rooms at this hotel were less than stellar. The bathroom had no space, not even a counter. The bath towels were dingy and threadbare. It wasn't that the staff was unfriendly, they just weren't friendly either.
5 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
SH
This is a well kept place. The Jacuzzi was right outside our patio door and the garden area was very well kept. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Patrick
"Very Happy"
Fiancé proposed while we were visiting the area..when the staff found out, they went above and beyond to congratulate us! Beach view room was great! Great overall experience!
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
The room location was terrible, we literally had the room farthest away from the beach (booked several months in advance and called the hotel multiple times to avoid that). Then, much to our surprise, the hotel issued another guest keys to our room (probably an honest mistake), still not a great experience having someone else open the door to your hotel room. During our stay we were constantly forced out of the pool area by a group of guest saying - a family of at least 30. There were tons of rude kids doing cannon balls right a foot away from us in the pool, screaming and yelling, etc. I won't be booking another trip at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Bathroom was tiny but clean. Shower got water all over floor.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
Em
"Close to the beach and friendly staff"
Would stay here again already planning a trip back
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for the great review. We look forward to your next trip. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
My room's TV did not work properly. I tried calling the front desk and the phone was busy. I walked to the front desk to ask for service the first day and two days later it still did not work. The maintenance person never came. Room 119's TV's sound won't go louder than 19 and when the air is Inbyiu can't hear. The bar people were super nice and helpful. The pool was great. There should be discount for breakfast at the hotel. I went to anglers to eat it was cheaper.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
beautiful location, we had an ocean view and it was perfect.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The ocean view is definitely the best! Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Kris
"Very friendly staff,"
We booked through expedia and thought we had a king bed with a day bed on the beach. We got their and our room was at the end of the parking lot approx 400 TSS from beach and had 2 Queen beds in room. So we felt scammed. Also are room was next to a trash can, stairwell and walkway were we really had no privacy.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I apologize you didn’t get the room you thought you were getting. We have had some problems with guests booking through this channel and receiving incorrect information. We are working with our partners there to make sure they are showing the correct information on their website so you know exactly what you are going to have. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Beachfront room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Pools were smaller than pictured. Splash zone did not have much water pressure. Staff was very friendly, check in was easy.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We did have an issue with the pressure on the splash pad but it has now been repaired. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Vacation July 2014"
The location was great ...surrounded by various resturants and entainment for the kids.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
McGee's
Spent 3 great days at this beach side hotel, staff all helpful and very customer service orientated, two great pools and lots to keep the keeps entertained. We had sea facing balcony rooms a must!....Only negative comments would be price of breakfast although good quality and price for deck chairs etc down at the beach....but somewhat expected.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Right on the beach !"
Very nice stay,perfect weather & clean beach. All our needs were met. Kiwi served a great lunch,great bartender.thank you 4 Points staff.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for the great reivew. We are adding more umbrellas around the pool soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Waste of hard earned money"
We waited 15 minutes if not longer to be helped to check in. The staff were not rude but were not helpful or cheerful either. Our room was old and had a smell of mildew. The front desk employee that helped us gave us room card keys and two beach towel cards to exchange for the beach towels. When we went to go get our towels they told us they were out and did not know when they would have more. That was around 4pm right when we had checked in. I decided to speak to a manager later and when I went to the front desk they told me that all the managers had left. In a hotel of that size there should always have a manager present. The experience was not pleasant and it became more and more bothersome anytime we had to ask for anything.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
ashkan
Stayed 4 of the 5 nights we paid for, Bathroom tub wouldn't drain, ac wouldn't stop making noises when we tried sleeping, ceilings not for guys who are 6 foot 4 especially in the bathroom, towels were all out, kiwi bar has a nice upper deck to view beach but careful not to fall through it, place is in need of a major remodel in order to justify $250/night. Stay at comfort suites over this hotel. We left a day earlier due to poor conditions, and the fact I was I'll the last day and was not offered any refund for last day.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
JG
"Deception."
For the price wath I paid,I was expecting something higher!
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Fermin
"Nice location but.."
I requested early check in and couldn't get a room until after 6. Only reason I got one then was I told them to just give me anything they had.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear you had a delay in getting into your room. We normally have no issues with honoring our 4pm check in time. Sometimes when we are sold out we also have to honor the 4pm late departure requests of our Platinum members and that will occasionally cause a delay. I hope you will come and try us again in the future and I am sure you will see no problems. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Loved the hotel."
My family and I arrived early and were able to go ahead and use the hotel pool and other aminites, then an hour before our 4pm check in we were able to go ahead and check in to our room. The room was clean and comfortable. The beach acess was ausome. We would definatly use this hotel again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Dayna
"Great, but not awesome"
Friendly staff, only issue was during check in. Reservation was made in advance, with a special request for beachside view. Room that was given to us was a view of the parking lot. Whenever, desk staff was asked about the special request, they stated the request was not seen in their system. Desk staff was asked if the request could be implemented at check in, but no rooms were available. Room that was given to us was right at the exit door, so outside noise was easily heard inside the room. Room was comfortable. Bathroom was small. Bar on the beach was awesome. Service was awesome. Ordered breakfast to room, food was cold. Hotel was right on beach, so that was great. Location of hotel was right outside of Destin. Would come back again as a second option of choices of hotels on the beach.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate most room upgrade requests during the summer season. The reason for this is that the room you booked was the least expensive room type and the beachfront room you requested is the most expensive room type. Since we generally sell out every day in the summer, other guests choose and pay for those beachfront rooms so when you get to the hotel there are none left for upgrades. I hope you will choose one of those room types in the future and come back and give us another try. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Satisfied customer
"Great location off beach"
Loved the location we stayed in a court yard room but beach access was just a walk down the sidewalk. Restaurants within walking distance and a short drive to Destin the hub of activity! Staff nice room was clean. Green rewards card for Eco friendly folks! I would stay there again. Two pool areas and a kids splash pad.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for the great comments. We enjoy being right next door to so many great neighbors like the ones you mentioned. We hope to see you again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner - General Manager
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
kelmil
"Easy access to wonderful beach!"
Spent long weekend after being in Disney for several days. It was a fitting way to end our vacation before heading home back to Texas. Nothing beats the "Emerald Coast"; way better than any Texas beaches we have.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thanks you for your great review. I am glad we ended your vacation on a positive note. Make sure you plan for some extra days to stay with us next year! Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Hotel is very close to the beach."
Very nice and comfortable hotel. Food services are in/out dining. Love the beach. Gas station is a walking distance if you need other things.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed being right on the beach at our property. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice hotel with great views"
My family really enjoyed staying at the Sheraton. The room was comfortable and quiet. We had a nice ocean view room. We loved sitting on the balcony drinking our morning coffee while listening to the ocean waves. The beach was only a few steps away, which was extremely convenient. The kids loved the heated pool, splash area, and the kids activities. We loved the poolside service. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Toni
"Family vacation"
I was pleased with the size of the corner suite. Loved the view! Feel hotel is very old. The tv had problems getting signal. Loved Ft. Walton beach, only problem I had was the green algae that was in the water it was everywhere! It ended up in our hair and bathing suits. Overall we enjoyed our stay, just hated that we could barely get in the ocean because of the algae/seaweed.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Mother and Daughter vacation."
I wanted to take my daughter to as many beaches as I could in 4 days she had never been to the beach and I wanted it to be a great experience. Of all the hotels we stayed at on our trip. Four point sherton was far the best the rooms were awsome and the staff was helpful and made you feel at home. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
I am so glad to hear we made the top of the list on the Mother and Daughter vacation! Thanks for posting your review. We hope to see you again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great place"
Very nice all around.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Right on the Beach"
Some things the hotel cannot control-seaweed and weather. Unfortunately, there was construction on the roof above my room with roof access in front of my door making access to my room and midday naps difficult at best. But, the good outweighed the bad. The Tiki restaurant was great at lunch. Just wish they served dinner and had a broader menu. The location is the best. Everything I wanted was close by.
4 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
William Scott Rutherford
"Great hotel on the Emerald Coast."
We had a great three-night stay at the Four Points by Sheraton. The room was reasonably priced. We ordered room service for breakfast. The food was delicious, delivered quickly and the prices were very reasonable. There were three of us in the room and with only two chairs on the balcony someone was either sitting down low with no view or standing. A room for four should have four chairs on the balcony. Also, the mattresses, while comfortable, were very soft. They did not provide good back support. We loved the down coverlets. This was my second stay at the Four Points. If I am in this area again, this will be my hotel of choice.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Destin-Fort Walton Beach
Thanks for such a great review. Next time please let us know and we can bring you an extra patio chair. Unfortunately we only have two per room but we can bring you one form the pool deck. We hope to see you again soon. Regards, Jeremy Skinner – General Manager
Other trip Jun 24, 2014