All hotels in Emeryville, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1603 Powell St, Emeryville, CA, 94608, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Not what I expected..."
The room was ok. The TV remote did not work and staff was not diligent about getting another one. Our keys would not open door to office and staff ignored us outside.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"A nice stay"
We had a great stay here. The hotel was great and it was fairly easy to get to San Francisco downtown with public transportation. A small breakfast included would have been nice. All in all a good deal for San Francisco.
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Ina
"Ordinary Fare"
The hotel is acceptable for a night's stay, but for longish stay I would look elsewhere. Pretty standard fare. Avoid the rooms on the front for a better sleep quality without the traffic noise. The neighborhood is great with lots of shops, restaurants etc. and the Amtrak Emeryville station is just next door.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
anurag
"Great overnight getaway!"
We enjoyed our overnight stay. Our only complaint was the loud guests in the hallway early in the morning. Other than that small issue, we were very satisfied.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Yalonda
"Fun in Emeryville"
Enjoyed it! Close enough to where we needed to be, and many nice stores in walking distance. Had pool and hot tub which we always use. Only down side for us was we were not able to stay longer and use all that was available.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Satisfied"
Very clean and comfortable. We ordered room service breakfast and it was prompt and hot.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Terry
"excellent customer service, clean average room."
it was fine for a night. i''d stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
petrina
Loved the hotel, very clean, amazing view, and great service.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Mold in our paper coffee cups! Asked for king and was surprised to find we had been given a double bed. My husband is 6' ft 3'' ( was not a great night) did not complain just decided not to stay at another Sheraton
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Annette
"Acceptable!"
Convenient for short stay
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice Stay!"
convenient location, clean hotel
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
I stayed for one night; however, it was a very pleasing experience the staff member who attended us was one to remember the women was very insightful and helpful since we were not from the area. Definitely a night to remember the room came with the use of the television which was a plus since I was tired from the long drive yet it was too early to go to sleep. Overall good hotel, the rooms maybe a little small however but does not take away from the comfort.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"I'd stay again!"
Great location, easy to walk to food and shopping. Very safe. Staff was friendly, room was clean. I would absolutely stay here again.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good Room and Good Price"
Hotel was clean, although some very minor signs of wear (Did not bother me). The Rooms were filled with business travelers and so therefore generally very quiet. The hotel was in a convenient location for me and was a great rate. Bathrooms on the small side with sink located outside the bathroom (OK for me I was the only one in the room). The furniture was acceptable but relatively odd with baskets for drawers. The restaurant is minimal however and most meals will probably be taken else where. Overall a nice hotel and would stay there again for the right price.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nguyenfamily"
My car was broke in and all our luggage was stolen in Berkeley while we had dinner with our son. When we check in the hotel,front desk staffs and manager help us to cover the broken window, vacuum the seats and more.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
BINH
"Great Hotel Staff"
The staff are great. So helpful and friendly. I needed another night due to my travel coordinator missing a date and the staff gave me a better room, offered to move my bags, etc. I would come back for the staff alone and the hotel upgrades are also nice. The bartenders are great and friendly.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Craig
"Four points"
We loved our stay. The staff was great, the bar/lounge was nice and the rooms have been refreshed, but overall condition of the hotel, the hallways, carpet, etc. was a bit below average but as expected for the rate and location. Overall we liked it and will stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Tamara
We had everything we needed. Comfortable. Quick check-in. Courteous staff.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"My Trip To Emeryville"
I was welcomed at checkin and helped with my plans immediately. Loved that the location was so conviently by shopping,movies, and restartants. The bed was so confortable,I slept like a log. All staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Myrna
"Great staff, room, service and location!"
From the front desk (day & night), bar, café, maid, everyone was friendly and helpful. We stayed during the Christmas holiday while visiting family and they made our holiday away from the comforts of home very comfortable! The location was perfect for visiting our daughter in Oakland and doing the sights in the area. We went "green" while staying there and got a $5 voucher to the café for using our towels more than once and not needing daily maid service.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Sandra
"Convenient location."
Easy parking. Friendly staff. Easy check-in. Comfortable room. Simple internet connection. Trains do rumbling pass in early morning but did not bother us. Easy check-out. We did not use any of the facilities.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice but but a little lacking for so much money"
The room was large and the bed was perfectly comfortable. There was no fridge and the bathrobe listed in the amenities was nowhere to be found; front desk said we should have asked for one. Heater control had a missing knob and I couldn't operate it; very nice man arrived quickly and fixed it, but I never managed to change the temp when the room got too hot later on.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Clean, but strong cleaning product smell"
It was fine, except there was a really strong perfume/cleaning product smell in the hallway and my room. My eyes were red and irritated the whole time I was there--luckily just 12 hours. The hotel staff was apologetic. I've stayed here before and didn't notice the strong smell last time.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
""? Deluxe room""
This was a spur of the moment , spontaneous trip. Our favorite hotel was booked so we decided to give this one a try. Our room was listed as "deluxe", but we have had standard rooms in other hotels that were much better. The room was very small, and the bathroom was ridiculously tiny ! It had a one cup coffee maker, & to get more coffee we had to go down to the lobby. I don't think the room qualifies to be listed as deluxe.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Like the fact it was close to shop..eat/shopping."
Okay experience I thoujt the rooms could have been a tad bit bigger. Also, there was an annoying noise outside the window that woke us all up, not sure if it was a woodpecker or construction.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel - convenient access to freeways"
If you use Expedia as your hotel booking agent, you will not get a free breakfast. Breakfast costs by the item . "Free breakfast" is one item and it is a big one or 1 item on the ala carte menu . The little cafe was handy for breakfast and I had all I needed. Fruit, Bagel, coffee, milk, cereal, eggs in a variety of ways. It also serves a light dinner which I really appreciated the day I was driving a lot. Salad, hamburgers, soup are all on the dinner menu. Bonus: This hotel does NOT charge for parking!! The room was comfortable, everything worked and there were plenty of outlets to plug stuff in. Even on Christmas Day the room was cleaned nicely and the bed made. I did notice the carpet was a bit dirty but that's not unusual for a hotel. All employees great you with a smile and ask if there is anything they can do for you. Nice place to stay.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great hotel for the price. Very friendly staff."
Had a room with view. Beds were very very comfortable and had small fridge and microwave...so convenient. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Sink leaking, fridge broken omg!"
It was as bad as a motel 6 in the middle of no where.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Won't be a future option"
Room had a stench. Hallways carried noise. Room shared door with another room (could hear the noise from the adjoining room). Bathroom not very nice. Quality of overall hotel poor. However, front desk staff was very professional and warm.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Convenient but next to noisy road."
Door too loose for my comfort. Did not close automatically and shook. Hallways a little dim.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great except parking."
I had a great experience clean, friendly, safer than staying in Oakland and more roomy than San Francisco but I could not find parking anywhere. The security guard sent me to additional parking which was actually a strip of space under a bridge without lighting.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
phoenician
"Lots of free add-ons, good location"
Free wi-fi, parking, bottled water, OK coffee in the lobby. Easy to get onto highways, especially 580 or Bay Bridge. Comfortable bed, walk to shopping on Bay Street.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
N & S
"Nice close to shops cinema and UC berkeley"
The front desk staff were very pleasant, courteous and helpful. Went above and beyond to look up my old Starwood preferred guest account information so I could get credit for my stay.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
andrea
"thank you."
They allowed me to check in early and that was very important to me as I needed to get ready for a very important meeting.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Dreamersluck777"
I loved this hotel smelled so good like nothing ever like it it's a smoke free building. The staff was great the rooms where nice and clean and hotel was close to outlets and restuarants u can enjoy not far from fisherman wharf only like 15 to 20 min. Overall I will defenitelty come back again :)
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Pleasant- very comfortable beds and clean. Nice staff and breakfast food very good and timely room service
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Friendly & helpful staff"
The location is very conveniently located off the freeway but still quiet. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. They made the stay very pleasant. They seemed to go out of their way to ensure the quality of the service. It's not a high quality facility but the staff make up for it. If they remodel some it could be a higher rated hotel. I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
K.
"Bad start But they fixed the situation later"
I arrived. They gave me a room. The madre was still inside cleaning the room. Then they gave me another room. TV, safebox, lampa, lights, nothing worked. Finally they gave the final room Which was fine. The hotel is Ok
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
I booked my reservation on expedia and my room was nothing like my booking. I booked a jr suite with sofa, patio etc...First thing was rhe plumbing was all backed up. While taking a shower the water did not go down the drain, the sink was the same way. Our air conditioner only went to 73 degrees. My all over experience was disappointing because i am a spg member and I have never stayed in a hotel of this character. While checking out the receptionist informed me that the Emeryville location does not offer jr suites.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
tracy
"Handicap room"
They gave me to stay in the handicapped room which is not disclosed when I booked it, perhaps because I booked through Expedia? or is it because it's right by the elevator so the clean staffs can access and clean it quick, I don't know for sure, but the room carpet seems dirty, is very dark it's also hard to tell if it's clean. Overall felt like 2-star motel. This is definitely not Sheraton at all
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
tai
"Won't stay again"
Room was small and poorly designed barely enough space for two people Snd luggage. Bar in lobby very noisy.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great location off the freeway"
Good location. Lots of shopping around within walking distance.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
world traveler
Overall good experience. Hotel staff was excellent and friendly. I would come back if visiting the area. Nearby train tracks can be noisy though.
james
"Room smelled"
Arrived very late on evening to what we were told was a sold out night. There was an awful, old food odor in our room. It was so bad I could not get to sleep. I would never go back !
"Don't hesitate to stay. No issues at all."
clean, nice staff, quick to bring up any extra towels needed. Nothing to complain about. Comfy beds. Would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
The hotel staff here is EXCELLENT. Everyone was very accomodating, smiled and said hello. I find it rare to have a consistenly friendly staff in hotels.
3 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Great Stay By The Bay."
We loved the view of the Bay. It was quite, and walking distance to a multiple of shopping places. The Black bear diner is great. It shares the same parking lot as the hotel. We are looking forward to our next visit.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Decent business travel Emeryville. Wireless out."
The wireless internet would not work for me. I spent a half hour on the phone with tech guys provided by hotel and never got it to work. Apparently I was the only one with this problem (I found that hard to believe). I was using a new MacBook.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Nice hotel in Emeryville"
Nice hotel in the middle of Emeryville. The hotel is close to the train tracks, so I sometimes heard trains moving during the night. We had to wait awhile for the elevator whenever going back to the first floor.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good experience"
The location for this hotel was great. There is a running trail and lots of fun locations within walking distance. Our room was very clean. The AC was very noisy and kept us awake. The plumbing in the shower was functional but was very lose and you had it pull extremely hard on it for the water to activate.
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2014