All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2400 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Overall my family had an enjoyable time at this hotel. Only thing we thought would have made it better was if we were able to rent bicycles. We ended up renting from another hotel (were the wedding we attended was held). Adding a feature like this would definitely improve this already great hotel!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Katie
"Good location close to town"
Very nice. I did the Old Town Trolley tours, and they had a stop right at the hotel, which was very convenient. The roads were torn up in front of the hotel, and a little hard to get in, but that couldn't be helped. Good hot breakfast; friendly staff, clean room
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for your kind words and understanding the road construction, which is schedule to be done in July.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
This hotel is dirty and not clean, little disappointed... but staff is good and friendly
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I'm disappointed to hear about the cleanliness of the hotel. We pride ourself on being very clean and very friendly!
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
Conan
Currently right it the middle of construction, but the cheapest with breakfast and parking. Had to pay to park when we went into old town. If I went back I would check with Nick at the visitor center on Roosevelt. Very informative and think he could find us a good deal in old town
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for the great review!
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
bg
"Relatively inexpensive hotel close to beach."
The staff at this hotel were great. They were friendly and took good care of us and we three women felt very safe. Great pool with a Tiki lounge. Comfortable beds and good air. Couple of minor drawbacks - the bathroom was not well ventilated and the coffee was unremarkable. Would definitely stay there again if the price is competitive.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Melanie
"5 Day Vacation"
Staff is super friendly. Bartender guy was great to talk to. Pool is very nice and so is the bar and lobby. The suite we stayed in seemed a little outdated. However the shower was a very nice glass and tile shower but felt out of place with the rest of the room.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"great customer service"
Amazing pool, rooms are big. Breakfast was good.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for the nice review!!
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
iris
"Nice hotel, will stay again"
We stayed over the Memorial Day weekend holiday and had a great time. Good value for the price and services offered at hotel. The room was clean and housekeeping did a great job every day. Breakfast was OK but was included so I can't complain. Wanted to go back for Labor Day but they are already full. I would stay there again. Thanks!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for your review!!
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
Christina
"JNS-MJS Key West Vacation Experience"
The swimming pool is excellent. The rooms are very comfortable but small in size. It has TV, Microwave and Freeze. The breakfast was excellent for non-vegetarian guest only (eggs and sausage as hot food everyday) but there was not a single hot food for vegetarian guest for all days. The beaches are not at a walking distance from the hotel. There were lots of construction by the city around the hotel for couple of years.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for your feedback!
2 night romance trip May 21, 2014
Good breakfast, and the service very good staff,the room was very small,
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Key West"
The Hotel was nice but did not know about road construction when I booked. There was a water bug in the room that scared my granddaughter. The breakfast at the Tiki Bar was excellent. Did not have time to use the pool.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for your review! The road cronstruction has been going on for over 2 years , it will be finshed by end of July. The whole island will be celebrating. The next time you come back I do hope you and your family get enjoy our pool.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
David Caldwell
1. Check in went smooth and very helpful 2. Not really near downtown which can be a good thing. Everything is drive able, walkable and taxi accessible 3. Great pool area 4. Great bar 5. Breakfast was on in the AM 6. Close by to shopping and restaurants 7. Laundry facility 8. Free parking
Other trip May 17, 2014
RD
"Excellent Value for Key West!!"
Very pleasantly surprised at just how nice this hotel was! This is our 10th trip to the keys since 1995, and our 5th to Key West. In our previous trips to Key West we stayed at the Best Western Ambassador (once), Southernmost Hotel (twice) and Southernmost on the Beach (once). Our stay at the Best Western wasn't what we hoped for, and Southernmost is just getting too expensive! This time around we were looking for better value, and I'm very happy to say that our expectations were exceeded!! The staff, every single person, were wonderful! They were very, very friendly and accomodating in every way possible to make our stay pleasant! The room was very clean and comfortable, and the hotel lobby, tiki bar and pool were beautiful! The complimentary breakfast was great with a wide selection of delicious morning fare to choose from. In my opinion this may currently be the very best value in Key West! Kudo's to the hotel management and staff! Great job!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for the great review!! We are extremely happy that you enjoyed everything about your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!
7 night trip May 6, 2014
Joe Hoodlet
"Not my favorite"
it was a short stay but had better. Hotel looks and feels very old.Great Breakfast and nice pool.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for your review! The hotel is going through a full renovation in July.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Alexander G.
"Great rooms, great personnel, wonderful pool."
Enjoy it all. Great service every day, enjoyed the pool and breakfast. Rooms very nice and clean--a bit small but cozy. I would go back again.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for the great review!!
5 night trip May 4, 2014
Gerry & Bryan
Upon arriving at the Hotel we noticed its well maintained grounds and appearance despite all the surrounding construction. We were warmly welcomed by a very nice young man, Igor, who opened the door for us and made us feel special and right at home. Upon being welcomed, we were offered a sample of the daily drink - a frozen strawberry lemonade- that was quite delicious, and we got madi gras beads to fully commence the beginning of our vacation! The staff was extremely friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. The breakfast was surprisingly very good with a plethora of options that far exceed the average cereal and danish standard. The set up was clean and very lovely by the well kept and beautiful pool. Overall, the stay was lovely and I look forward to my next stay!
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Not so good for the price"
Staff was very nice and inviting when checking in and equally nice when checking out...Neighborhood is in construction phase.... As for the room... There was loud humming noise coming from another room.. sound like the a/c .......real annoying when u r trying to sleep.... i would have requested another room but i knew the hotel was funny booked...also... i had to kill a bug crawling across the floor... i know this is key west Florida... but when I'm paying 250+ a night... i don't expect to have to be a exterminator...
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for your feedback. The contstruction on the road is to be done in late July. I will share your comments with my team to better train us.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Decent priced, location"
Good location, good price..great breakfast, except stay away from the watery mess they call scrambled eggs.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I apologize that the scrambled eggs were too watery when you came down for breakfast. Thank you for your review.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Imoh
"Location was good, easy to get to whee we wanted"
Costly room rate for such a small room. The photos made the room look so spacious and comfortable. It's served the purpose but small. The pool and breakfast are were pleasant
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
The was very helpful. Greeted you with a friendly smile and fruity juice. The pool was awesome. Very clean and up-dated style. The breakfast was also A++. Everything was hot and a nice selection. The rooms are on the small size. The road constuction was a joke but, not the hotels fault. It was pretty pricey but as other hotels go ... Everything was high on the Key. All in all I was happy with my stay and would stay again.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am excited you had such a great experiences with all of the team members you encountered. You are correct the pool is awesome! I know the road construction is annoying but it is almost over. Thank you for your review.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Elisabeth
"Good for what we needed"
Construction all around the hotel made it difficult to come and go, but not their fault. They made us aware of this when we made the reservations. The room was very small, but clean and well maintained. The pool area was beautiful, and the free breakfast poolside was the best I have had at a hotel. The hotel is about 2 miles from all the attractions and Duval Street, but easy to get there by trolley tour or cab.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Yes the road construction can be a hassle sometimes, but thankfully it is almost over. I am excited to hear you enjoyed the pool side breakfast and yes it is the best! Thank you for you review.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
"Skip This Hotel Unless Money Is Your Only Concern"
This hotel is new which gives it the appearance of clean. But it is not. I had a roach crawl over me while in the tiny business center. My room had the paint fall off the ceiling in the shower and no one ever cleaned it. If you like having your breakfast served on paper plates with plastic forks, consisting of powered "scrambled" eggs and think that microwaved sausage patties are a good breakfast then this is your place. The front desk was not informed about discounts in this extremely costly place to visit or if they were informed, they didn't tell me until it was too late. And, if you like being far away from everything, then by all means pick this one.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I apologize if you had a less than satisfactory stay with us. We value your feedback and will look into your concerns. Thank you for your review.
7 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
D. Klaar
The breakfast and pool was the best. The neighboring rooms were too loud.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the pool. Although I am sorry to hear that you had noisy neighbors.
5 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
"good location"
The hotel was very close to Duval St.and was on the main road leading to Key West attractions. The Trolley picked us up at the hotel and we could get to all the attractions. The breakfast was very good and the hotel staff very accommodating. The only inconvenience was the road construction going on, but I'm sure it will be very nice when completed. I would
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am glad you enjoyed your visit to the hotel, thank you for your review.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2014
Elaine
My husband and I would definitely stay again on our next visit. Front desk were friendly, welcoming and helpful. Housekeeping kept room nice and clean. Pool was great!! The piña colada at the bar were delicious!
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am glad you enjoyed your experience at the hotel. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
Robles
"Basic hotel with island flair and beautiful pool"
I stayed here with my dad and sister for one night in March 2014. We took the Key West Express from Ft. Myers on Friday and returned Saturday. We didn't have a car so we originally wanted something closer to Duval St. but everything was sold out or very expensive. This hotel was a good value (for Key West during Spring Break) and suited our needs. The rooms were small but comfortable. We stayed in a standard room with two queen beds.Ours had a mini fridge which was nice. Not sure if every room does. Staff was very pleasant, friendly and helpful. We had to take taxis to Duval St./Mallory Square but they weren't too expensive -- about $10-$14 one way depending on traffic. The pool was wonderful and had fountains that were good at blocking out street sounds. Beautiful tropical foliage and a decent bar although bar/pool food was lacking. Breakfast was good and hearty for a "continental" breakfast.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"powdered eggs for $$$??"
Our room and the towels were clean. It was a pleasant room but no easy chair. y husband would have enjoyed a chair to sit in while reading. Staff was cordial and friendly. For the price we paid nightly (we were there 5 nights), we felt a better breakfast should have been provided. We do not enjoy powdered milk for our coffee. The hot menu items were the same for 5 days--powdered eggs and gray sausage patties. We have stayed in Charleston NC for less and enjoyed omelets prepared to our tastes. Not located in downtown area but we appreciated their free parking. We needed our rental car to get to downtown Key West.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am glad you enjoyed your room and that the staff was friendly. I am sorry you did not enjoy our breakfast. Thank you for your review.
5 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Clean hotel."
About 2.5 miles from Duval. Would stay again. It was spring and I was there for business. It was not too loud or over crowded.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
worktravel
"family vacation with 2 foreign exchange students"
The room was fairly comfortable - very small for a double bed room, but sufficient. The room needs updating. The breakfast was very good - we were amazed at all the food provided. A very nice variety of foods to choose from - with lots of fruits and healthy foods. The staff was very helpful and friendly - a happy smile and greeting every time.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and had such great experiences with the staff. Thank you for your review.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Betty
"A Mini Vacation to Key West"
The hotel appears to have had an exterior 'face-lift', but our room was the equivalent of a Motel 6, and WAY Over-priced. I will say, it was clean, the staff friendly, and the pool/bar area Nice & beautifully landscaped. The complimentary breakfast was surprisingly well done. .
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I apologize that you did not enjoy the layout of the room. I am glad to hear you a great experience with the staff and enjoyed our tiki bar and pool area. Thank you for your review.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
M & K
"Expensive"
Hotel was over 3 bills and just not worth it. The rooms and buildings are old and very small. Breakfast was good, outside by the pool, but crowded. Parking can also be a problem. Just thought it was unimpressive for a Marriott property and was overpriced for the under impressive room.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am sorry to hear that you not did not fully enjoy your room but were able to enjoy breakfast by the pool. Thank you for your response.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, clean and comfortable."
Really need cabs to get anywhere. We enjoyed it there and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Attentive staff"
Nice hotel in a wonderful destination. Rooms are very small.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
paul
"Near sightseeing places"
Our room overlooked the pool.at about ten all the people left?but later on some other guests were out near the pool area? being very loud.but apart from that we were very satisfied
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am sorry to hear that some other guests disturbed you at night. I am glad hear you enjoyed everything else, thank you for your review.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Carolyn Deschamps
"Fairfield in Key West - not what we expected"
When we arrived at the Fairfield, we found that the entire route was under construction. In fact, there were piles of dirt and road material at least 10 feet high in front of the hotel except for the driveways. The room was billed as Wheelchair accessible, yet handicap parking was at the entrance opposite the ramp. The room was also located at the further most point from that ramp. Overall, the hotel was old and in need of update. Clothes hampers and mop buckets were stored directly in front of the accessible rooms door, making access tricky. The toilet in the room had a leak. After the 4th attempt to repair it, I almost went to Home Depot to get the parts and do it myself. All in all, the people that worked there were pleasant and tried to be helpful.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I apologize that you did not fully enjoy your stay. Thank you for your review.
6 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
Average room. Tiki bar & pool area very good. Front desk helpful with early checkout when A/C broke down during night. Over-priced, but then, it's Key West.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I apologize if your AC stopped working through the night. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy the pool and the tiki bar. Thank you for your review.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Ron V
"Midlevel property; expensive but excellent service"
We stayed at this Fairfield Inn in February 2014. Our room was clean and the AC worked well. The only issue in our room was the shower had no water pressure at all. Beyond that, it was an okay stay. Given the price, I expected something nicer. In Key West I have also stayed at The Reach Resort and The Palms -- quality-wise, I would rate this Fairfield Inn as being in between those two but the most expensive of the three. Amenities: we liked pool area and bar in the center. The provided hot breakfast buffet was decent (but go have breakfast at Blue Heaven if you have time). The front desk staff were all very nice and accommodating; the excellent service was the highlight of our stay. There is a bike/moped rental desk on property -- important in Key West. This property has no full restaurant on the premises, though the bbq place across the street is quite good. Location: The Fairfield is located on the Gulf side of the island -- opposite side from the beaches and the airport but closer to the harbor and the fishing boat charters, so if that's your thing then this would be an ideal location for you.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for the great comments about your customer service experiences. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, thank you for the review.
2 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
Kristian G.
"Okay hotel"
Staff were excellent. Facility could use some updating.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Barb
"Nice hotel , close to Old Town. Wonderful staff."
Wonderful staff. Full hot breakfast. Close to Old town. Beautiful pool.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Quiet distance from Duvall Street"
The hotel was quiet, beautiful and clean. The tiki bar and outside eating area was very nice and the staff was friendly. We liked being the short distance away from Duvall Street. The trolley having a stop at this hotel was an added perk!
Thanks very much!
2 night romance trip Feb 4, 2014
Shelly
"overpriced."
Pool area and court yard very pretty. great breakfast went with the room. the room i was in was dated. room over priced like all hotels in Key West. Be careful where you park, we got booted at the post office lot. never saw the signs, and had parked there before with no problem. had fun but the town is a huge money grab.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am sorry if you didn't feel we were a value. I certainly appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
lots of road construction in frount of place. Small rooms for the price
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I do apologize for the road construction. We anticipate it being wrapped up by June. We still have all the normal amenities and services available. Also, the island is only 8 square miles so traffic is a relative term. I hope that it wasn't inconvenient for you. Thank you for responding.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
"Great place for us"
We liked the pool and tiki bar wonderful service. Great breakfasts
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Glad to hear that you and your family had fun. Thank you for your response.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2014
Thomas and vi.cki
"Pricey"
Pro loved the heated pool in January Comfortable bed Convenient to airport Con price for size of room Road construction makes getting in an out of hotel difficult Slow elevator we took stairs most times AC very loud
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
I am really sorry about the road construction. We all hope that it's over soon. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Z3
"Nice pool, mediocre room"
This appears to be a fairly old hotel. The rooms are small, bathroom tiny. Sheets/bedding is mediocre but if you're in key west intending to spend most of your time outside, this is good enough. The pool is great and the staff was very friendly. It wouldn't be my first choice in Key West until perhaps they renovate but it certainly served the purpose of providing a room for my daughter and me.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated!
3 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
Matt R
"Room was extremely small with two double beds."
Room was extremely small with two double beds. Bathroom was extremely small as well. A shower and toilet. The sink was in the room. No privacy. Musty smell. Lots of construction going on outside the hotel. Not a good experience. Very expensive for such a small room.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Gerald
"Close to downtown, but with a nice pool to relax"
The service at the breakfast buffet was excellent, made the morning start out just right. Had great suggestions for our bike ride into town. The one drawback was that the rooms seemed to be very noisy, you could even hear the person walking in the room next to us.
Response by Fairfield Inn and Suites Key West
Thank you for the detailed feedback! Much appreciated!
5 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014
"First time in Key West"
Hotel was fine for the purpose of the stay. Road that hotel is on is under major construction which made it very difficult to get in and out of. About two miles from Duval St. not a bad walk.
Thank you!
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Frenchy
"small room, great price super clean and very secur"
Room was kind of cramped for a family of 4, however finding a hotel of this quality at this price is almost impossible in key west simply due to limited space on the island. Overall we would rate this hotel 8/10 Staff was super friendly and made us feel like family, not just another group of tourists. 10/10 for customer service
Thanks very much!
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
alison burchett
"Great hotel. I would definitely stay again."
We picked this hotel for several reasons. Traveling with two 22 year olds and having only one car, we knew being close to duval street and having breakfast available would come in handy. This proved to be a great decision! The breakfast was a huge hit with the girls traveling on a budget and the taxi ride home from duval at all hours of the night was only 8.00. The hotel was close enough that we could get dropped off, so the girls could go back out, or vise/visa. The staff at the breakfast not only spoke English, they were even very very helpful with directions and recommendations.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014